Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
JHK

Haidar (lion Of Allah) Court Of Justice

Rate this topic

Bismillah Rahmane Rahim, (In The Name of God, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful),

In Order to Serve the Interests of All of Mankind and all of God's Creatures, We would like to usher in The Lion of Allah Court of Justice. The Lion of Allah Court of Justice will examine all matters of Justice brought within this Court. This Court As Witnessed By Allah Himself, All His Angels, and All His Servants, will determine all matters within this court.

Allah, at His will, will Allow all matters brought to this Court, to be determined by His Servants, based only on His Laws, on the Conditions of Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil, with no margin of error, as determined by Him.

Anything brought within this Court, is under Close Jurisdiction as determined by Allah.

'Dear Allah, Give Us Strength to Enjoin Good and Forbid Evil and Carry Out Justice For All of Your Creatures.'

Alhamdolelahe Rabel Alamin. (Thanks to God, Cherisher and Sustainer of All the Worlds)

Please Bring Forth Your Matters, Please be reminded this is a Public Court, and Manners, Mercy, and Forgiveness will Be Closely Witnessed and Judged By Allah.

Because there are many people who are looking for help.

For example, there are about 1 new users every 10 minutes.

They need help and advise, and we are able to help them.

Most people just have complaints, which Muslims know should be brought up to Allah Himself.

However, in the interest of Justice and helping others, this topic has been made.

If you are interested, you are welcome. I have questions myself if you are interested.

Dear Allah, on the matter of the advent of Syria and the use of no weapons, I am assuming this applies to all of us. Please give strength to all of those who have lost their homes, please give strength to all who are struggling with their day to day, please make things easy for those who fall in Your favor, please guide those who struggle in Your name, and please help all of us stay on the straight path.

Justice is hard to accept because it has become very hard to understand.

Asking for mercy and forgiveness is not to just do it because you are told to, but because you want to. People don't understand Justice, so they will tell you what you should do, and make you feel like, why should I do it when these people don't understand Justice. It's like they soil something that you would consider doing or are in fact doing, but they ruin it for you. This is one of the reasons why a secret prayer is worth 70,000 times an open one.

That's not true because, this court is Holy, and therefore what you bring up, has been taken up by Allah. But although Allah knows what you feel about what is fair or unfair, He is also fair equally. Moments before you thought about Injustice, He has already dealt with it. This is why He say's He is quick in punishment. The easiest way for me to describe this is Perfect Karma.

If you 100% believe someone should be killed for just being the worst, Allah will do better than that, because he will allow that person to continue doing whatever they are doing wrong, and add all the other stuff that He at first overlooked about that person, and then He will kill that person, and add every other infraction since the first. He will forgive you for even doing what that other guy did, because He favors you, and will not favor that other guy, because that other guy is just the worst exactly as you felt about that guy. Even if you feel like that guy didn't deserve it that bad, He will insist on it, because He favors you and will forgive you, but not that guy. He will even go further, and let you know what He did to that guy, because He didn't like what that guy did, and if you felt bad about the fact that you felt that that guy was 100% bad and should be punished, He will convince you that you shouldn't because He will not want you to feel that way, because He doesn't feel that way. And that is His Justice, not the justice that we have been accustomed to and made to believe.

Edited by JHK

I want to ask for forgiveness and mercy from Allah because I know I commit many sins, I commit sins I don't know about. And all the bad things that happen to me are somehow related to my sins. It's hard to remember that when you are going through a hard time. Thanks for your post, it made me feel better.

. He will forgive you for even doing what that other guy did, because He favors you, and will not favor that other guy, because that other guy is just the worst exactly as you felt about that guy.

I see many people who were once oppressed and now they have become the oppressors. This is like asking people to jump into Hellfire because Allah wants them to and Allah will save them. If I do jump in and I find out later that it was not a command from Allah, I will be in hell. But If I don't do it and later find out it was really a command from Allah, I will again end up in hell. My limited understanding and knowledge says I should try to get as much information as possible and pray to Allah to guide me towards the right path.

I saw someone telling lie while putting his hand on Quran, I was wondering why that person is still alive. Well I am not 100% sure if that person did lie and I have no way to prove it, but it seems like that.

Edited by Mokhtar2012

I think if you read these, you will become happier, and should anyone lie to you, you will be able to respond with something from these books. It took me a long time to find these books, and I went through similar things as you, so as a Bro to a Bro, may The Force be with you.

1. Fascinating Discourses of Fourteen Infallibles

2. Nahjul Balagha

3. Torah

4. Injil

5. Quran

When people bother you about praying, just let them know that a secret prayer is worth 70,000 times more than an open one, and that an hour of good thinking is worth more than a lifetime of praying. And if they disagree, just say Inshallah.

If people bother you about fasting, determine if they feed the poor or not, because this is why we fast, to know what it feels like, but many don't even understand, although they will insist they do.

If people bother you about Salat or the Quran, say that you are looking into it and being taught by a friend. One of your best friends, is Al-Quran, who doesn't force you to anything. It is God's word on what He likes and doesn't like, and why. Once you understand this, you will see why He is your friend also. The first chapter in the Quran, Al-Fatihah, it is the best chapter of the Quran, and one of the most important to understand, as it is said to represent 60% of the Quran, and the second chapter represents 80%.

Allah is our Guide, no-one else. If you are bothered about Arabic or Farsi, just say you need to understand first. Fiqh before Arabique, Fiqh before Farsi, otherwise you will be singing Quran, without understanding what you are saying, and you will feel silly. Whenever you feel silly about anything from anyone, just say Inshallah, and go back to these books. Allah does not like anybody feeling silly.

If anyone bothers you about Taqlid, insist that it is Bidah, and that Allah will Judge you on this, not anybody else. And you go about finding your role model, based on all the role models you know. This is important because all of us are not allowed to turn our backs to the Yamani, but most don't know who this person is, except that The Yamani will be just like Jesus, Mohammad, and Imam Ali. You need to know these guys before you can follow anybody.

Once you get all of this, you will become untouchable and fearless, and only fear Allah, but Allah is Most Compassionate, and Most Merciful, and He will make you a great Ansar.

Edited by JHK

I read the sayings of Imam Ali (A.S.), but I have not read Nahjul Balagha, I started reading Nahjul Balagha few years ago, but I didn't understand, so I stopped reading. I think if I read 2 or 3 times, I will understand.

I hope that all of us are able to recognize Imam Mehdi (A.S.). I see that shias have divided into akhbaris and usoolis, and I am freaking out that I have to choose one of them. I heard that Torah and other books have been changed a lot, and I am scared I will become even more confused if I read them.

If you read any of these books or any book for that matter, then you will know more about God, faster than someone who just looks at God's Creation. If we think that God should serve us food, and entertain us, He always obliges, but He prefers that we follow His Strategy, because it is Most Pimp.

God is my CEO, so I am His Analyst. God is my Commander, so I am His Special Ops. God is my Matrix, so I am His Keannu Reeves. God says 'Be', so I am His. God says Learn, so I am His Research Analyst. God says fight, so I am His Bruce Lee, Muhammad Ali, and Rabbit of Allah. God sends down secret, open, personal, and public Signs, Messages, and Commands, with His signature, and I Scan, Process, and Analyze all of it. Reading the news, like PressTV, PrisonPlanet, is also very important, as is following up on different regions, countries, groups, leaders, and especially people. God says that in the end times the lion will mingle with other creatures, so if I am a Rabbit in Heaven, then I can chill with Haydar and all his Bros.

If you want to read about Imam Mahdi, then this one will bring you up to date fast.

http://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdis-government-najimuddin-tabasi/

If you want to read about God, read His own words, in Al-Friend Al-Quran.

If you want to read about God's best SuperHeroes, read about Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Dhul Qarnayn, Al-Kidr, etc as mentioned in Al-Quran, and compare them to particularly The Fourteen Infallibles, because they have Infallible Hadith. Once you know these guys, then you can read the news and see who most resembles these guys, like Imam Khomeini, Imam Khamenei, and Amadinejad. However real life is our real test, so the better we know God, His People, and their Posse, the better we are able to see who the good guys in this world are, and that is our test, because God wants us to be like them in order to be with them, because they are closest to Him.

Edited by JHK