Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aabiss_Shakari

If Muawvia (l.a) Represents Sunni Politics

Rate this topic

(salam)

I often hear from Sunni that though Imam Ali a.s was a good ruler but Muawvia (l.a) was a good politician therefore, he succeeded in competing Imam Ali a.s. Are Sunnis sure that Muawvia (l.a) represents "Great Sunni Politics"?

I am sorry if it is so then i see no difference between Sunni politics and present day corrupt, immoral, unislamic, unethical politics. Before answering this post please confront Islamic morals to Muawvia's politics because this thread will include "golden principles of Muawvia's politics" in the later posts.

Muawiyah represents all worldly politics be it Sunni or shia

. ...using religion for political gain... seems like Machiavelli wrote the prince with marwan n muawiyah in mind

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Sunnis are stupid in proclaiming that Imam Ali (s) was a bad politician. Imam Ai's political goal was different from Muawiahs. Imam Ai wanted to preserve Islam in which Imam succeeded. Muawiah the monkey wanted to jump on the thrown which he did for a few years until he died. The monarchy that he founded also ended in a mere century after leaving many bad events behind for humanity.

You are right, if you want to see Muawiah the monkey's politics in action, look no further than the politics of Saud clan, tough on outside but crumbling from inside.