Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RidaF

Ziarat Concerns

Rate this topic

Salaamz, everybody! I would like to know: how safe is it for a single female to go on ziarat to Iraq? Obv, when I say "alone," I mean "alone with a ziarat group of strangers from Paki, no relatives or friends accompanying me." Please do let me know if you have any personal experience with ziarat to Iraq. Also, do inform me of any good ziarat karwans going from Paki this upcoming year of 2013? I suppose I could wait a couple of years to find a ziarat companion and thengo- but am afraid to postpone something so important....any thoughts or input? Thank you.

P.S- Due to tech problems, I may not be able to respond to your replies, but will certainly check and thank you in advance.

P.P.S- Finally figured out how to post a new topic. Apologies to the Posters I annoyed!

Salaam

I have just returned from Iraq, I had gone for Ashura (my first time). We had gone in a group of men, but from my experience I do not think there should be any problems as long as you go with a group. Do you not have any mahram relatives that could go with you?

You are right in saying that you shouldn't postpone such important things, just look at Shaam and how quickly situations can change. Which city in Pakistan are you in?

Wasalaam