Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Made This Today.

Rate this topic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salam Brothers & Sisters, I made Spaghetti with Cheese Croquettes and Boiled Eggs Enjoy with 7up

JHK could have a series special every week discussing his view of the world.......and imagine the 2012 thread talk show LOL, Gepetto cooking show presenter etc etc (I will shut up now)

Same here. I hate frying too. I prefer to bake. I absolutely love Vietnemese Pho (pronounced as fer). But who has six hours to boil a soup! Feast on these pictures. My fovourite style is with Shrimp t

Posted Images

This is really creative.

I wouldn't even think of having boiled eggs with pasta.

Thanks for sharing.

I like the la mein that the Chinese Hui muslims make (a spicy noodle soup with red broth....not lo mein or chow mein). Sometimes you can find a fried egg put on top...it's very nice. When I was in China there was a hui muslim restaurant that made it so good. It was a hole in the wall but if I ever go back to China I will be sure to look for it and hope they are still open for business.

One version of it.....the one I had the broth was more red

IMG_0006.JPG

Edited by ImAli
  • Advanced Member

This is really creative.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you sister

I like the la mein that the Chinese Hui muslims make (a spicy noodle soup with red broth....not lo mein or chow mein). Sometimes you can find a fried egg put on top...it's very nice. When I was in China there was a hui muslim restaurant that made it so good. It was a hole in the wall but if I ever go back to China I will be sure to look for it and hope they are still open for business.

IMG_0006.JPG

Seems yummy :)

I think it is called Ramen.

Edited by Your sister in faith
  • Advanced Member

^ He's (GZ) right you know. :)

Women probably like pastas, noodles and bread way more than the men.

Still, I really like the hard-boiled eggs you have on your paste. It shows that you were thinking of nutrition value and tried to get some balance into an all-carb meal.

Edited by Gypsy
  • Advanced Member

^ He's (GZ) right you know. :)

Women probably like pastas, noodles and bread way more than the men.

Still, I really like the hard-boiled eggs you have on your paste. It shows that you were thinking of nutrition value and tried to get some balance into an all-carb meal.

He might be right. Not all men are fond of pasta. My dad hated it but my brothers and friends love it.

AWWWW!!! Thank you sister.

Macarona Bel Bechamal

post-89173-0-85567600-1352476556.jpg

My favorite version of Mac & Cheese

• Advanced Member

IMG_0006.JPG

This is not going to work for me. I hate boiled beef.

Is this dish smelly?

ImAli, I'm a big fan of noddles, especially the soupy spicy kind (Malaysian/Singapore/Thai/Indonesian/Vietnamese) variety.

Check this picture out.

mee-bandung-muar-copy.jpg

Untrue. How many men would dislike spaghetti or macaroni and cheese? (some would "live" of the latter, and ramen noodles)

You call that food?

Where's the meat?

Edited by Gypsy

He might be right. Not all men are fond of pasta. My dad hated it but my brothers and friends love it.

AWWWW!!! Thank you sister.

Macarona Bel Bechamal

post-89173-0-85567600-1352476556.jpg

My favorite version of Mac & Cheese

I like your dad, he sounds like the kind to say things as they are, whether feelings get trampled on or not... Your brothers & friends didn't want to hurt your feelings...

• Veteran Member

What is pretty nice, is if you make a soup, then a few minutes before it is ready, you beat and egg, and gently pour it into the soup. It will cook in little strands, and really adds something to the soup (it would work better with soup that has 'bits' in it)

This is not going to work for me. I hate boiled beef.

Is this dish smelly?

ImAli, I'm a big fan of noddles, especially the soupy spicy kind (Malaysian/Singapore/Thai/Indonesian/Vietnamese) variety.

Check this picture out.

mee-bandung-muar-copy.jpg

You call that food?

Where's the meat?

Gypsy I am always trying to make these asian style noodles.....the la mein and things like the picture you just posted (me hungry).....but it never tastes right. Can you please share the secret?

• Advanced Member

I like your dad, he sounds like the kind to say things as they are, whether feelings get trampled on or not... Your brothers & friends didn't want to hurt your feelings...

My dad always praised my food whether cooked good or bad. But he was not a pasta lover though. Some people like such food and some don't, that was my point actually.

Ahh I have to agree with rude boy on this....

Me no likeeee. Maybe it taste better but I have never tried egg with spagitti....

You should try it and let me know what you think

What is pretty nice, is if you make a soup, then a few minutes before it is ready, you beat and egg, and gently pour it into the soup. It will cook in little strands, and really adds something to the soup (it would work better with soup that has 'bits' in it)

Thank you for the suggestion

• Veteran Member

This is really creative.

Thanks for sharing.

you have to be super hungry with shortage in food and limited time and not many mouths to feed(no one to complain about whatever you will come up with) lol thats how we learned it in college days

YSIF, ye just reminded me of the austerity days

• Advanced Member

Sounds like someone might need to learn how to cook pasta... (meatballs in spaghetti, ground beef in lasagna, and cut up hot dogs in macaroni and cheese are all good, amongst other combinations)

I know how to cook peasant foods. :P

I'm just not that lazy.

Gypsy I am always trying to make these asian style noodles.....the la mein and things like the picture you just posted (me hungry).....but it never tastes right. Can you please share the secret?

The only real secret in cooking are fresh ingredients and cooking styles. I'll share some of my secrets noodle recipes with you, but not in this topic. We need to start our own noodles thread.

I know how to cook peasant foods. :P

I'm just not that lazy.

The only real secret in cooking are fresh ingredients and cooking styles. I'll share some of my secrets noodle recipes with you, but not in this topic. We need to start our own noodles thread.

I actually know how to make pho bo (the vietnamese noodle soup). If you start a topic I will post the recipe there.

As for the la mein that the hui used to make....there are some spices in there and I'm not sure what they are. I found some recipes on the internet but it still wasn't right :(

What exactly do you eat? It seems everything disgusts you.

Never heard of the saying "The eyes eat first"? Your dish and hers came out very non-photogenic if I may say... And not using "grape vine leaves" added to your miserable failure... Sister in faith's dish lacked artistic taste... Anyone can boil an egg and throw it over a fayle spaghetti... Yuck... Everyone that "liked" and commented positively on your disaster dishes don't have taste...

^ Its Gordon Ramsey's even more obnoxious younger brother.

You have some nice ideas

I bet he would get great ratings if he opened a cooking show and served as the judge of the aspiring chefs

I remember your last idea had to do with a certain banned member opening a reality show displaying his life