Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest021313

Imam Hussein (as) : The Secrets Of Animals Voices

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Someone asked the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh.gif chief of martyrs, leader of youths of paradise,

al-Husain as.gif in his very youth about the voices of different animals and species and their chanting.

As Imam as.gif knows the language and chanting of every species and animals, therefore

Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Harris Tamamie reported that al-Husain as.gif replied as follows:

When a vulture cries he says: O children of Adam live as you may live! But the end of it will be death

When an eagle (hawk) cries he says: O Knower of the Hidden and O Who Resolves the Problems

When peacock cries he says: O my Lord! I had been unjust to myself and was deceived of my beauty so, pardon me

When a francolin (a bird) cries he says: The merciful upon its eternal throne is sitting

When a rooster cries he says: Whoever acknowledges Allah never forgets to remember Him

When a hen cries she says: O Lord of Justice! You are just and Your word is just, and O Lord! O Just!

When a sparrow hawk cries he says: I have my faith in Allah and upon The Day of Judgment

When a courser (a bird) chirps, she says: Be hopeful with Allah and you will be given your sustenance

When a falcon cries he says: One who obeys Allah he is never unlucky

When a peregrine cries he says: Glory to Allah Who is right and certainly right

When an owl hoots he says: To abandon human is peace

When a crow caws he says: O provider of the sustenance bless me with the food which is legitimate

When a crane cries he says: O my Lord! Guard me against my enemies

When a stork cries he says: Whoever is in seclusion is safe from the torment of people

When a duck quacks he says: O Lord! You are The Forgiver of me

When a coffin bird (hoopoe) sings he says: One who violates the commands of Allah, how unfortunate he is

When a turtledove coos he says: O knower of hidden and whisper, O Lord

When a bear growls he says: You are the Lord, O Lord! There is no Lord except you

When a magpie chirps he says: Glory to him from whom nothing is hidden and never going to be hidden

When a parrot mimics he says: Who remembers his Lord his sins are going to be pardoned

When a sparrow sings he says: I beg forgiveness from those things, which cause Allah to get angry

When a nightingale sings he says: There is no God except Allah! Certainly and surely

When a partridge coos she says: The Truth is closer and really closer

When a quail cocks he says: O children of Adam! About death how much heedless you are

When a soozanik (a bird) cries he says: There is no God but Allah, Muhammad (S) and his offsprings are the selection of Allah

When a robin coos, she says: O the only One! O the Unique! O the Singular who is independent, absolute

When a roller cries he says: O my Lord! Set me free from the fire of Hell

When a lark chirps he says: O my Lord! Forgive every sin of the sinners

When a warshan (a bird) cries he says: If You would not forgive me I will be unfortunate

When a ray (a fish) mutes he says: There is no power except Allah's who is ever exalted and ever majestic

When an ostrich cries she says: There is no lord except Allah deserving to be worshiped

When a swift chirps she recites the chapter of al- Hamd and then she says: O acceptor of the repentance from those who repent,

O Lord! Praise is only to You

When a giraffe cries he says: There is no lord except Allah who is the only One

When a lamb cries he says: Death, as an advisor is sufficient

When a young goat cries he says: Death came to me too early; my sins were more in number and were multiplying

When a lion roars he says: The command of Allah is important and really important

When a bull cries he says: O Son of Adam! Be patient and very patient, you are before One who is seeing you and

He cannot be seen, that one is Allah

When an elephant cries he says: From death there is no escape or any way to avoid it

When a cheetah growls he says: O Ever Respected! O Dominant! O Loftiest in Pride! O Lord!

When a camel cries he says: Glory to one who humiliates the proud ones

When a horse neighs he says: Glory to our Lord Who is Glorious

When a wolf howls, cries he says: Whoever Allah protects, he will never be ruined

When a jackal howls he says: Condemned is one who persists upon his wrongdoing

When a dog barks he says: Disobedience to Allah is sufficient for disgrace

When a rabbit cries he says: Don't destroy me O my Lord! Praise is only for you

When a fox howls he says: The world is an abode of deceit

When a deer cries he says: Free me from difficulties

When a rhinoceros cries he says: Help me otherwise I am going to perish

When a caribou cries he says: For me Allah is sufficient and He is the Guardian, Allah is sufficient to me

When a tiger growls he says: Glory to one who has His prestige due to His overwhelming power

When a snake hisses he says: How much unfortunate is one who disobeys You, O Merciful!

When a scorpion cries he says: The most evil thing is loneliness

al- Husain (as) mentioned that Allah has not created anything but it has its own glorification by which he praises his Lord.

At that time Imam recited this Qur'anic verse icon_sad.gifal-Qur'an - Chapter 17, Verse 44).

There isn't anything, which is not glorifying His praise, but you do not have a perception of it .

Ref : Narrated in 64th volume of Biharul-Anwar by al-Majlisi (AR) from the book al-Kharaij (by Sayyid Hibatullah Rawandi)

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

As'salam alaykum Warah Matullah Wa Barakatu, How are you all, inshAllah good

Someone asked the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh.gif chief of martyrs, leader of youths of paradise,Imam al-Husain as.gif in his very youth about the voices of different animals and species and their chanting.As Imam as.gif knows the language and chanting of every species and animals, therefore Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Harris Tamamie reported that Imam al-Husain as.gif replied as follows:

When a vulture cries he says: O children of Adam live as you may live! But the end of it will be death

When an eagle (hawk) cries he says: O Knower of the Hidden and O Who Resolves the Problems

When peacock cries he says: O my Lord! I had been unjust to myself and was deceived of my beauty so, pardon me

When a francolin (a bird) cries he says: The merciful upon its eternal throne is sitting

When a rooster cries he says: Whoever acknowledges Allah never forgets to remember Him

When a hen cries she says: O Lord of Justice! You are just and Your word is just, and O Lord! O Just!

When a sparrow hawk cries he says: I have my faith in Allah and upon The Day of Judgment

When a courser (a bird) chirps, she says: Be hopeful with Allah and you will be given your sustenance

When a falcon cries he says: One who obeys Allah he is never unlucky

When a peregrine cries he says: Glory to Allah Who is right and certainly right

When an owl hoots he says: To abandon human is peace

When a crow caws he says: O provider of the sustenance bless me with the food which is legitimate

When a crane cries he says: O my Lord! Guard me against my enemies

When a stork cries he says: Whoever is in seclusion is safe from the torment of people

When a duck quacks he says: O Lord! You are The Forgiver of me

When a coffin bird (hoopoe) sings he says: One who violates the commands of Allah, how unfortunate he is

When a turtledove coos he says: O knower of hidden and whisper, O Lord

When a bear growls he says: You are the Lord, O Lord! There is no Lord except you

When a magpie chirps he says: Glory to him from whom nothing is hidden and never going to be hidden

When a parrot mimics he says: Who remembers his Lord his sins are going to be pardoned

When a sparrow sings he says: I beg forgiveness from those things, which cause Allah to get angry

When a nightingale sings he says: There is no God except Allah! Certainly and surely

When a partridge coos she says: The Truth is closer and really closer

When a quail cocks he says: O children of Adam! About death how much heedless you are

When a soozanik (a bird) cries he says: There is no God but Allah, Muhammad (S) and his offsprings are the selection of Allah

When a robin coos, she says: O the only One! O the Unique! O the Singular who is independent, absolute

When a roller cries he says: O my Lord! Set me free from the fire of Hell

When a lark chirps he says: O my Lord! Forgive every sin of the sinners

When a warshan (a bird) cries he says: If You would not forgive me I will be unfortunate

When a ray (a fish) mutes he says: There is no power except Allah's who is ever exalted and ever majestic

When an ostrich cries she says: There is no lord except Allah deserving to be worshiped

When a swift chirps she recites the chapter of al- Hamd and then she says: O acceptor of the repentance from those who repent,

O Lord! Praise is only to You

When a giraffe cries he says: There is no lord except Allah who is the only One

When a lamb cries he says: Death, as an advisor is sufficient

When a young goat cries he says: Death came to me too early; my sins were more in number and were multiplying

When a lion roars he says: The command of Allah is important and really important

When a bull cries he says: O Son of Adam! Be patient and very patient, you are before One who is seeing you and

He cannot be seen, that one is Allah

When an elephant cries he says: From death there is no escape or any way to avoid it

When a cheetah growls he says: O Ever Respected! O Dominant! O Loftiest in Pride! O Lord!

When a camel cries he says: Glory to one who humiliates the proud ones

When a horse neighs he says: Glory to our Lord Who is Glorious

When a wolf howls, cries he says: Whoever Allah protects, he will never be ruined

When a jackal howls he says: Condemned is one who persists upon his wrongdoing

When a dog barks he says: Disobedience to Allah is sufficient for disgrace

When a rabbit cries he says: Don't destroy me O my Lord! Praise is only for you

When a fox howls he says: The world is an abode of deceit

When a deer cries he says: Free me from difficulties

When a rhinoceros cries he says: Help me otherwise I am going to perish

When a caribou cries he says: For me Allah is sufficient and He is the Guardian, Allah is sufficient to me

When a tiger growls he says: Glory to one who has His prestige due to His overwhelming power

When a snake hisses he says: How much unfortunate is one who disobeys You, O Merciful!

When a scorpion cries he says: The most evil thing is loneliness

Imam al- Husain (as) mentioned that Allah(swt) has not created anything but it has its own glorification by which he praises his Lord. At that time Imam recited this Qur'anic verse al-Qur'an - Chapter 17, Verse 44).There isn't anything, which is not glorifying His praise, but you do not have a perception of it .

Ref : Narrated in 64th volume of Biharul-Anwar by al-Majlisi (AR) from the book al-Kharaij (by Sayyid Hibatullah Rawandi)

Salawattt!!

How did he know about caribou? aren't those up in the north? or did he mean a different type of deer?

As'salam Alaykum

uhmm not to sure about that brother......maybe someone else can help answer this:-/

Its quite alright, perhaps the author of this version made his own rendition and expanded the list of animals..

beautiful none the less

Edited by Reshad

I don't understand. Why would animals say that when there's no concept of haram and halal, right and wrong, in them. They're just like angels, except they're animals and no so holy but they do what they're told to do...ants move in an orderly manner, lion never eats grass...

How did he know about caribou? aren't those up in the north? or did he mean a different type of deer?

Translator made a mistake or AUTOCORRECT. The word used in the hadith is ابل meaning camel (not caribou). Here is the original hadith:

8- الْخَرَائِجُ، رُوِيَ أَنَّ الْحُسَيْنَ ع سُئِلَ فِي حَالِ صِغَرِهِ عَنْ أَصْوَاتِ الْحَيَوَانَاتِ لِأَنَّ مِنْ شَرْطِ الْإِمَامِ أَنْ يَكُونَ عَالِماً بِجَمِيعِ اللُّغَاتِ حَتَّى أَصْوَاتِ الْحَيَوَانَاتِ فَقَالَ عَلَى مَا رَوَى مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ التَّمِيمِيُّ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ ع أَنَّهُ قَالَ إِذَا صَاحَ النَّسْرُ فَإِنَّهُ يَقُولُ يَا ابْنَ آدَمَ عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَآخِرُهُ الْمَوْتُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْبَازِي يَقُولُ يَا عَالِمَ الْخَفِيَّاتِ وَ يَا كَاشِفَ الْبَلِيَّاتِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الطَّاوُسُ يَقُولُ مَوْلَايَ ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي وَ اغْتَرَرْتُ بِزِينَتِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الدُّرَّاجُ يَقُولُ الرَّحْمَنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَى وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الدِّيكُ يَقُولُ مَنْ عَرَفَ اللَّهَ لَمْ يَنْسَ ذِكْرَهُ وَ إِذَا قَرْقَرَتِ الدَّجَاجَةُ تَقُولُ يَا إِلَهَ الْحَقِّ أَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَ قَوْلُكَ الْحَقُّ يَا اللَّهُ يَا حَقُ‏وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْبَاشَقُ يَقُولُ آمَنْتُ بِاللَّهِ وَ الْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ الحداء [الْحِدَأَةُ] تَقُولُ تَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ تُرْزَقْ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْعُقَابُ يَقُولُ مَنْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ لَمْ يَشْقَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الشَّاهِينُ يَقُولُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ حَقّاً حَقّاً وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ الْبُومَةُ يَقُولُ الْبُعْدُ مِنَ النَّاسِ أُنْسٌ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْغُرَابُ يَقُولُ يَا رَازِقُ ابْعَثِ الرِّزْقَ الْحَلَالَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْكُرْكِيُّ يَقُولُ اللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي مِنْ عَدُوِّي وَ إِذَا صَاحَ اللَّقْلَقُ يَقُولُ مَنْ تَخَلَّى عَنِ النَّاسِ نَجَا مِنْ أَذَاهُمْ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْبَطَّةُ تَقُولُ غُفْرَانَكَ يَا اللَّهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْهُدْهُدُ يَقُولُ مَا أَشْقَى مَنْ عَصَى اللَّهَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْقُمْرِيُّ يَقُولُ يَا عَالِمَ السِّرِّ وَ النَّجْوَى يَا اللَّهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الدُّبْسِيُّ يَقُولُ أَنْتَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ سِوَاكَ يَا اللَّهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْعَقْعَقُ يَقُولُ سُبْحَانَ مَنْ لَا يَخْفَى عَلَيْهِ خَافِيَةٌ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْبَبَّغَاءُ يَقُولُ مَنْ ذَكَرَ رَبَّهُ غَفَرَ ذَنْبَهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْعُصْفُورُ يَقُولُ أَسْتَغْفِرُ اللَّهَ مِمَّا يُسْخِطُ اللَّهَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْبُلْبُلُ يَقُولُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ حَقّاً حَقّاً وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْقَبْجَةُ تَقُولُ قَرُبَ الْحَقُّ قَرُبَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ السُّمَانَاةُ يَقُولُ يَا ابْنَ آدَمَ مَا أَغْفَلَكَ عَنِ الْمَوْتِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ السَّوْذَنِيقُ يَقُولُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ وَ آلُهُ خِيَرَةُ اللَّهِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ الْفَاخِتَةُ يَا وَاحِدُ يَا أَحَدُ يَا فَرْدُ يَا صَمَدُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الشِّقِرَّاقُ يَقُولُ مَوْلَايَ أَعْتِقْنِي مِنَ النَّارِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ الْقُنْبُرَةُ تَقُولُ مَوْلَايَ تُبْ عَلَى كُلِّ مُذْنِبٍ مِنَ الْمُذْنِبِينَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْوَرَشَانُ يَقُولُ إِنْ لَمْ تَغْفِرْ ذَنْبِي شَقِيتُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الشِّفْنِينُ يَقُولُ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْعَظِيمِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ النَّعَامَةُ تَقُولُ لَا مَعْبُودَ سِوَى اللَّهِ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ الْخُطَّافَةُ فَإِنَّهَا تَقْرَأُ سُورَةَ الْحَمْدِ وَ تَقُولُ يَا قَابِلَ تَوْبَةِ التَّوَّابِينَ يَا اللَّهُ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَتِ الزَّرَافَةُ تَقُولُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْحَمَلُ يَقُولُ كَفَى بِالْمَوْتِ وَاعِظاً وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْجَدْيُ يَقُولُ عَاجَلَنِيَ الْمَوْتُ ثَقُلَ ذَنْبِي وَ ازْدَادَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْأَسَدُ يَقُولُ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مُهِمٌّ مُهِمٌّ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الثَّوْرُ يَقُولُ مَهْلًا مَهْلًا يَا ابْنَ آدَمَ أَنْتَ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ مَنْ يَرَى وَ لَا يُرَى وَ هُوَ اللَّهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْفِيلُ يَقُولُ لَا يُغْنِي عَنِ الْمَوْتِ قُوَّةٌ وَ لَا حِيلَةٌ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْفَهْدُ يَقُولُ يَا عَزِيزُ يَا جَبَّارُ يَا مُتَكَبِّرُ يَا اللَّهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْجَمَلُ يَقُولُ سُبْحَانَ مُذِلِّ الْجَبَّارِينَ سُبْحَانَهُ وَ إِذَا صَهَلَ الْفَرَسُ يَقُولُ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّنَا سُبْحَانَهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الذِّئْبُ يَقُولُ مَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ لَنْ يَضِيعَ أَبَداً وَ إِذَا صَاحَ ابْنُ آوَى يَقُولُ الْوَيْلُ الْوَيْلُ لِلْمُذْنِبِ الْمُصِرِّ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْكَلْبُ يَقُولُ كَفَى بِالْمَعَاصِي ذُلًّا وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْأَرْنَبُ يَقُولُ لَا تُهْلِكْنِي يَا اللَّهُ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الثَّعْلَبُ يَقُولُ الدُّنْيَا دَارُ غُرُورٍ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْغَزَالُ يَقُولُ نَجِّنِي مِنَ الْأَذَى وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْكَرْكَدَّنُ يَقُولُ أَغِثْنِي وَ إِلَّا هَلَكْتُ يَا مَوْلَايَ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ الْإِبِلُ يَقُولُ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ وَ إِذَا صَاحَ النَّمِرُ يَقُولُ سُبْحَانَ مَنْ تَعَزَّزَ بِالْقُدْرَةِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَ إِذَا سَبَّحَتِ الْحَيَّةُ تَقُولُ مَا أَشْقَى مَنْ عَصَاكَ يَا رَحْمَانُ وَ إِذَا سَبَّحَتِ الْعَقْرَبُ تَقُولُ الشَّرُّ شَيْ‏ءٌ وَحْشٌ ثُمَّ قَالَ ع مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِنْ شَيْ‏ءٍ إِلَّا وَ لَهُ تَسْبِيحٌ يَحْمَدُ بِهِ رَبَّهُ ثُمَّ تَلَا هَذِهِ الْآيَةَ وَ إِنْ مِنْ شَيْ‏ءٍ إِلَّا يُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَ لكِنْ لا تَفْقَهُونَ تَسْبِيحَهُمْ‏

Seeing how animals praise Allah, and ask for his forgiveness is beautiful. They are vulnerable and may not even be sinners, yet they are still obedient and loyal to their creator. Whereas on the other hand, there are ignorant humans like us, who are to proud to see the truth and prostrate to Allah on time. I speak for myself first ofcourse.

...I don't buy this ( no offence).

When a lion Growls , he growls differently on different occasions. Perhaps to warn predetors of territory, perhaps to fend off competitor or threats.

When a bird sings, it tries to perhaps attract a mate with its song, or be part of a community.

All creatures glorify Allah swt. He programmed them, made them sophisticated , and they bespeak the truth of an underlying intelligence.

I don't understand. Why would animals say that when there's no concept of haram and halal, right and wrong, in them. They're just like angels, except they're animals and no so holy but they do what they're told to do...ants move in an orderly manner, lion never eats grass...

Actually, they do eat grass.

"Lions seldom drink water and derive their water intake from the meat of their prey. Lions are strict carnivores, but they will also eat grass and leaves to neutralize the acid in their stomachs caused by the large amounts of meat digested.

Read more at Suite101: What African Lions Eat | Suite101 http://suite101.com/article/what-african-lions-eat-a77600#ixzz2LkJsTADH

Follow us: @suite101 on Twitter | Suite101 on Facebook!

In addition, you are right. Animals have no intelligence to this degree or a concept of God to this extent.

So i do not accept this.

Edited by Rational Thinking

The passage from Bihar ul anwar is beautiful, and no doubt in my mind Imam Hussain (as) or any of the Alhul Bayt did communicate with them they are divine. but what Rational Thinking is saying is correct. maybe that is one phrase that they said to the Imam or something. they do not JUST say that one phrase over and over again lol. they have different pitch growls etc.. and when they are sleeping, eating running, they communicate with their herd differently every time.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Rational Thinking

So i do not accept this.

Why do you think that the person who asked Imam Hussain (as) did not think any of your thoughts? Was he too simple-minded to buy this even though he knows that surely these animals growl, hoot, caw at different occasions? Was the Imam (as) too simple-minded to think - although he did pet animals and would know their different natures - that all these animals actually speak these sentences.

Or is it that the questioner never meant this to be a question of Biology or other Sciences? And so, the answer given by the Imam (as) never was meant to be taken as a Biological fact.

And, therefore, what the questioner asked, and what he received as an answer, was meant to outline the reality of all the creation - all creatures bow before the Lord of the Easts and Wests, and the stars and trees prostrate in adoration - so that all creatures are taken as the creation of God, adoring Him collectively, although in their own peculiar ways.

I believe it is the latter. A person of that time - and, perhaps, even now - would not have much use of asking what animals speak. Even if we do somehow know what they speak, what purpose does this serve? On the other hand, if we know that they too worship the same God, it clearly makes a lot of difference to a person - at least a religious one. It serves as a hujjah. It is an ayah of God, the Exalted. Acknowledgement of this brings blessings in the form of peace in the world, and contentment in the heart of the knower.

(wasalam)

Edited by Mikael

...I don't buy this ( no offence).

When a lion Growls , he growls differently on different occasions. Perhaps to warn predetors of territory, perhaps to fend off competitor or threats.

When a bird sings, it tries to perhaps attract a mate with its song, or be part of a community.

All creatures glorify Allah swt. He programmed them, made them sophisticated , and they bespeak the truth of an underlying intelligence.

Actually, they do eat grass.

"Lions seldom drink water and derive their water intake from the meat of their prey. Lions are strict carnivores, but they will also eat grass and leaves to neutralize the acid in their stomachs caused by the large amounts of meat digested.

Read more at Suite101: What African Lions Eat | Suite101 http://suite101.com/...0#ixzz2LkJsTADH

Follow us: @suite101 on Twitter | Suite101 on Facebook!

In addition, you are right. Animals have no intelligence to this degree or a concept of God to this extent.

So i do not accept this.

1-The Arabic word used is صاح which means "cry out" which has been used for all animals. Every animal eg. a lion makes a lot of different sounds but since the Imam has used a single kind of sound (crying out) this shows that the Imam was referring to a specific kind of sound which the animals were making. So you can't go around saying animal X makes different growls and animal Y sings different songs thus the narration is wrong, because the WORDINGS OF THE IMAM ARE SCREAMING HE WAS REFERRING TO A SPECIFIC CRY.

2-To all All those people who think animals have no intelligence, can't praise Allah, don't know about halal and haram, etc etc . . . and a million other things we don't know about. Read the following verses of the Quran to see how wrong you are:

The following verses say everything in the seven skies and the earth praise Allah but we can't comprehend:

الرعد : 13 وَ يُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَ الْمَلائِكَةُ مِنْ خيفَتِهِ وَ يُرْسِلُ الصَّواعِقَ فَيُصيبُ بِها مَنْ يَشاءُ وَ هُمْ يُجادِلُونَ فِي اللَّهِ وَ هُوَ شَديدُ الْمِحالِ

الإسراء : 44 تُسَبِّحُ لَهُ السَّماواتُ السَّبْعُ وَ الْأَرْضُ وَ مَنْ فيهِنَّ وَ إِنْ مِنْ شَيْ‏ءٍ إِلاَّ يُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَ لكِنْ لا تَفْقَهُونَ تَسْبيحَهُمْ إِنَّهُ كانَ حَليماً غَفُوراً

النور : 36 في‏ بُيُوتٍ أَذِنَ اللَّهُ أَنْ تُرْفَعَ وَ يُذْكَرَ فيهَا اسْمُهُ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ فيها بِالْغُدُوِّ وَ الْآصالِ

النور : 41 أَ لَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّماواتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ وَ الطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلاتَهُ وَ تَسْبيحَهُ وَ اللَّهُ عَليمٌ بِما يَفْعَلُونَ

الحشر : 24 هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخالِقُ الْبارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ لَهُ الْأَسْماءُ الْحُسْنى‏ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ ما فِي السَّماواتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ وَ هُوَ الْعَزيزُ الْحَكيمُ

الجمعة : 1 يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ ما فِي السَّماواتِ وَ ما فِي الْأَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزيزِ الْحَكيمِ

Translations:

The Thunder celebrates His praise, and the angels] too [, in awe of Him, and He releases the thunderbolts and strikes with them whomever He wishes. Yet they dispute concerning Allah, though He is great in might. 13:13

The seven heavens glorify Him, and the earth] too [, and whoever is in them. There is not a thing but celebrates His praise, but you do not understand their glorification. Indeed He is all-forbearing, all-forgiving. 17:44

In houses Allah has allowed to be raised and wherein His Name is celebrated, He is glorified therein, morning and evening 24:36

Have you not regarded that Allah is glorified by everyone in the heavens and the earth, and the birds spreading their wings. Each knows his prayer and glorification, and Allah knows best what they do. 24:41

He is Allah, the Creator, the Maker, the Former. To Him belong the Best Names. Whatever there is in the heavens glorifies Him and] whatever there is in [the earth, and He is the All-mighty, the All-wise.59:24

Whatever there is in the heavens glorifies Allah and whatever there is in the earth, the Sovereign, the All-holy, the All-mighty, the All-wise. 62:!

Whatever there is in the heavens glorifies Allah and whatever there is in the earth. To Him belongs all sovereignty and to Him belongs all praise, and He has power over all things. 64:1

Now read the following verses to see how smart animals are and what intelligence they have:

Intelligence of a bird: Quran 27:20-24

One day [he reviewed the birds, and said," Why do I not see the hoopoe? Or is he absent?"

" I will surely punish him with a severe punishment, or I will surely behead him, unless he brings a clear-cut excuse."

He did not stay for long] before he turned up [and said," I have alighted on something which you have not alighted on, and I have brought you from Sheba a definite report.

I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given everything, and she has a great throne.

I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and Satan has made their deeds seem decorous to them thus he has barred them from the way] of Allah [, so they are not guided)

Intelligence of an ant:

Solomon inherited from David, and he said," O people! We have been taught the speech of the birds, and we have been given out of everything. Indeed this is a manifest advantage."

] Once [solomon's hosts were marched out for him, comprising jinn, humans, and birds, and they were held in check.

When they came to the Valley of Ants, an ant said," O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Solomon and his hosts should trample on you while they are unaware."

There is more but these are enough for someone who wants to think rationally

Edited by hadez803