Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
jund_el_Mahdi

Salatul Layl 40 Nights In A Row= Seeing Imam Zaman

Rate this topic

(salam)

That Imam Mahdi (ajfs) will come to you a dream or you will see him if you perform Salatul Layl 40 nights consecutively. Can anyone tell me the basis behind it?

Are there ahadeeth on the matter? Reputable narrations, or anything plausible?

Jazakallah khayr.

(wasalam)

Edited by jund_el_Mahdi

There have been some traditions about Masjid-e-Sahla (In Iraq) that if you visit it every week (Tuesday) I believe for 40 weeks you will be blessed. There are similar traditions about Masjid-e-Jamkran (in Iran) and recitations of Dua-e-Ahad. But I haven't seen one about Salat-ul-Layl amd Imam (ajfs).

There are a lot of people who have been blessed by visitation of Imam (ajfs) in a dream without any of the above.

Edited by abba

The two users above me gave excellent answers .

i think that performing salatul Layl for 40 days is very powerful . You will see something special after 40 days but I can't guarantee you what it is .. i can only say that it's special .

Guest Inaya

Salaam,

Dua Ahad:

Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq ASWS said:

One who recites this supplication for 40 mornings; he will be accounted amongst the helpers of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s). And if he happens to die before the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s), Allah will raise him up from his rave so that he may assist the holy Imam (a.t.f.s).For every word that he recites in this supplication, Allah will grant him 1000 good deeds and will erase from his scroll of deeds 1000 sins”.

Very nice dua, after every fajr prayer, takes less than 10 minutes! And ofcourse, you can continue doing it even after the 40 days.

ws

Assalam-unalaikum

I don't know about salatul layl..but I know that if you recite surah bani israel you will see IMAM MEHDI(atfs) in your dream or person...I did thz and you know what one night I saw him in my dream...:):):):):):)

walaikum as salaam brother.

You mean full surah everyday? Or just some verses? And I would be glad if you would instruct me with sone extra instructions :) May Allah bless you

walaikum as salaam brother.

You mean full surah everyday? Or just some verses? And I would be glad if you would instruct me with sone extra instructions :) May Allah bless you

(salam)

Yes.

Every thursday night if you could allocate 30-40 minutes for the recitation of complete Surat Israa. Certain hadiths say that after 40 weeks, you will see a result .

Pray for us ^_^