Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
goharjanjua

Rewards For The Great "al-faruq" . .

Rate this topic

my dear litle friend ur logic doesnt work with me or any sunni umar ra never insulted its in ur mind that he did u only got it frm a hadith so.........i posted another hadith which they are mentioned to attain paradise as well as quran ayah which has MORE WEIGHT than ur feeble minded thinking and made up fairytales

Well definitely, Quran weighs more than anything... including the Hadith . . .

Thats why, its impossible to consider a hadith if it contradicts quran .

The Hadith states:

Abdul Rahman bin 'Awf narrates that the Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã said: 'Abu Bakr is in paradise, Omar is in paradise, Uthman is in paradise, Ali is in paradise, Talha is in Paradise, Az- Zubair is in paradise, Abdul Rahman bin 'Awf is in paradise, Saad is in paradise, Saeed is in paradise and Abu Ubaida bin al- Jarrah is in Paradise.'

The Quran says:

Surah Zilzal:

"And he who does an atom’s weight of good will see it. And he who does an atom’s weight of evil will see it.”

Surah Sajdah:

“Is he who is a believer like unto him who is a sinner? They are not alike! For those who believe and do righteous works, for them are Gardens of Retreat, a welcome (in reward) for what works they did. And as for those who do evil, their abode is the Fire. Whenever they wish to leave, they will be forced back into it, and it will be said to them: Taste the torment of the Fire which you used to reject."

so, EVERYONE will be accounted for their DEEDS !!

Varun

btw,all that i have mentioned is very much present in the sunni books

calamity of the thursday

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393

1. Sahih al-Bukhari: as narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
    When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, the Prophet said: "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them.
    Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573.
  2. Sahih al Bukhari as narrated by Sa'id Ibn Jubair, who heard Ibn 'Abbas say:
    "Thursday! And you know not what Thursday is?" After that Ibn 'Abbas wept till the stones on the ground were soaked with his tears. On that I asked Ibn 'Abbas, "What is (about) Thursday?" He said, "When the condition (i.e. health) of Allah's Apostle deteriorated, he said, 'Bring me a bone of scapula, so that I may write something for you after which you will never go astray.' The people differed in their opinions although it was improper to differ in front of a prophet. They said, 'What is wrong with him? Do you think he is talking no sense (delirious)? Ask him (to see if he is talking no sense). The Prophet replied, 'Leave me, for I am in a better state than what you are asking me.' Then the Prophet ordered them to do three things saying: 'Turn out all the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, show respect to all foreign delegates by giving them gifts as I used to do.' The third order was something beneficial which either Ibn 'Abbas did not mention or he mentioned but I forgot!.
    Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393.
  3. We read in Sahih Bukhari under the chapter ‘Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah’ Volume 9, Book 92, Number 468:
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: “When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar bin Al-Khatttab, the Prophet said, "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Quran, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while some of them said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and differed greatly before the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their difference and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing that writing for them.”
  4. Muslim presents various narratives of the event in the Book of Wills:
    Sa'id b. Jubair reported that Ibn 'Abbas said: Thursday, (and then said): What is this Thursday? He then wept so much that his tears moistened the pebbles. I said: Ibn 'Abbas, what is (significant) about Thursday? He (Ibn 'Abbas) said: The illness of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) took a serious turn (on this day), and he said: Come to me, so that I should write for you a document that you may not go astray after me. They (the Companions around him) disputed, and it is not right to dispute in the presence of the Apostle. They said: How is he (Allah's Apostle)? Has he lost his consciousness? Try to learn from him (this point). He (the Holy Prophet) said: Leave me. I am better in the state (than the one in which you are engaged). I make a will about three things: Turn out the polytheists from the territory of Arabia; show hospitality to the (foreign) delegations as I used to show them hospitality. He (the narrator) said: He (Ibn Abbas) kept silent on the third point, or he (the narrator) said: But I forgot that.
    Sahih Muslim Book 013, Number 4014
  5. Sa'id b. Jubair reported from Ibn Abbas that he said: Thursday, and what about Thursday? Then tears began to flow until I saw them on his cheeks as it they were the strings of pearls. He (the narrator) said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Bring me a shoulder blade and ink-pot (or tablet and inkpot), so that I write for you a document (by following which) you would never go astray. They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace upon him) is in the state of unconsciousness.
    Sahih Muslim Book 013, Number 4015
  6. Ibn Abbas reported: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him. And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) could not write (or dictate) the document for them.
    Sahih Muslim Book 013, Number 4016

so blacknight u have 2 options to agree upon

1.umar was a bad person; and he is not a muslim

2.bukhari has false narrations in it

choose the one you like

let me remind you hadith of taqlayn

(Muslim says:) Zuhayr ibn Harb and Shuja` ibn Makhlad narrated to me from `Ulayyah that he said: Zuhayr said: narrated to us Isma`il ibn Ibrahim, from Abu Hayyan, from Yazid ibn Hayyan, who said: "I, Husayn ibn Sabrah and `Umar ibn Muslim went to see Zayd ibn Arqam. When we sat down with him, Husayn said to him, 'O Zayd, you have been greatly fortunate. You have seen the Messenger of
Allah
, upon whom be
Allah
's peace and benedictions, heard his speech, fought with him in battles and have prayed behind him. Indeed, O Zayd, you have been enormously fortunate. Narrate to us what you have heard from the Messenger of
Allah
, may
Allah
's peace and benedictions be upon him.'

"Zayd said: 'O brother, by God, I have become aged and old and I have forgotten some of what I used to remember from the Messenger of
Allah
, upon whom be
Allah
's peace and benedictions. So accept what I narrate to you and as to what I don't, trouble me not regarding it.' Then he said: 'One day the Messenger of
Allah
, upon whom be
Allah
's peace and benedictions, addressed us near a pond called Khumm between Makkah and Madinah. He praised God and extolled Him and preached and reminded (us). Then he said, "Lo, O people, I am only a human being and I am about to respond to the messenger of my Lord [i.e. the call of death]. I am leaving behind two precious things
(thaqalayn)
among you. The first of the two is the Book of
Allah
. In it is guidance and light. So get hold of the Book of
Allah
and adhere to it." Then he urged and motivated (us) regarding the Book of
Allah
. Then he said, "And my Ahl al­Bayt (family). I urge you to remember God regarding my Ahl al­Bayt. I urge you to remember God regarding my Ahl al­Bayt. I urge you to remember God regarding my Ahl al­Bayt"'" ....

(
Sahih Muslim,
part 7,
Kitab fada'il al­Sahabah
[Maktabat wa Matba`at Muhammad `Ali Subayh wa Awladuhu: Cairo] pp. 122-123.)

Oh ok i have 2 choices? What after posting them hadiths?

NON OF THE HADITHS U POSTED SAYS UMAR RA IS WRONG!!

He didnt even say the word delirious, it was them, them who ahlebayt ra were there too!

Hadiths say he umar ra said he was ill,which He sallalahualaihewasalam was!

Wacko u have used all sahih muslim hadiths and still cannot get ur point across because it dont make sense!

So yes i will make the best choice and say UMAR AL FARUQ RA IS ON HAQQ AND WAS NEVER WRONG

Great logic mr varun bukhari is wrong and muslim is right hence u just quote muslim hadith and only them hadith that suits ur aqaid basically

Now that is whack!!

Mr aslambaig

Well definitely, Quran weighs more than anything... including the Hadith . . .

Thats why, its impossible to consider a hadith if it contradicts quran .

The Hadith states:

Abdul Rahman bin 'Awf narrates that the Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã said: 'Abu Bakr is in paradise, Omar is in paradise, Uthman is in paradise, Ali is in paradise, Talha is in Paradise, Az- Zubair is in paradise, Abdul Rahman bin 'Awf is in paradise, Saad is in paradise, Saeed is in paradise and Abu Ubaida bin al- Jarrah is in Paradise.'

The Quran says:

Surah Zilzal:

"And he who does an atom’s weight of good will see it. And he who does an atom’s weight of evil will see it.”

Surah Sajdah:

“Is he who is a believer like unto him who is a sinner? They are not alike! For those who believe and do righteous works, for them are Gardens of Retreat, a welcome (in reward) for what works they did. And as for those who do evil, their abode is the Fire. Whenever they wish to leave, they will be forced back into it, and it will be said to them: Taste the torment of the Fire which you used to reject."

so, EVERYONE will be accounted for their DEEDS !![/

EXACTLY QURAN FIRST FOREMOST AND THEN HADITH IF IT DOESNT CONTRADICT IT!!

Now.........why are you using ayahs to back up urself?

There is no contradiction in the hadith with the quran

Hadith is saying the people who will go paradise.....and ur using ayahs of Allah swt stating GENERALLY of good and evil?

And using it against the hadith because of.........YOUR BELIEF!

Nauzobillah

Trying ur best to make me understand ur logic?

Lols

Varun

btw,all that i have mentioned is very much present in the sunni books

calamity of the thursday

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393

1. Sahih al-Bukhari: as narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
    When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, the Prophet said: "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them.
    Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573.
  2. Sahih al Bukhari as narrated by Sa'id Ibn Jubair, who heard Ibn 'Abbas say:
    "Thursday! And you know not what Thursday is?" After that Ibn 'Abbas wept till the stones on the ground were soaked with his tears. On that I asked Ibn 'Abbas, "What is (about) Thursday?" He said, "When the condition (i.e. health) of Allah's Apostle deteriorated, he said, 'Bring me a bone of scapula, so that I may write something for you after which you will never go astray.' The people differed in their opinions although it was improper to differ in front of a prophet. They said, 'What is wrong with him? Do you think he is talking no sense (delirious)? Ask him (to see if he is talking no sense). The Prophet replied, 'Leave me, for I am in a better state than what you are asking me.' Then the Prophet ordered them to do three things saying: 'Turn out all the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, show respect to all foreign delegates by giving them gifts as I used to do.' The third order was something beneficial which either Ibn 'Abbas did not mention or he mentioned but I forgot!.
    Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393.
  3. We read in Sahih Bukhari under the chapter 'Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah' Volume 9, Book 92, Number 468:
    Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: "When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar bin Al-Khatttab, the Prophet said, "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Quran, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while some of them said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and differed greatly before the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their difference and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing that writing for them."
  4. Muslim presents various narratives of the event in the Book of Wills:
    Sa'id b. Jubair reported that Ibn 'Abbas said: Thursday, (and then said): What is this Thursday? He then wept so much that his tears moistened the pebbles. I said: Ibn 'Abbas, what is (significant) about Thursday? He (Ibn 'Abbas) said: The illness of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) took a serious turn (on this day), and he said: Come to me, so that I should write for you a document that you may not go astray after me. They (the Companions around him) disputed, and it is not right to dispute in the presence of the Apostle. They said: How is he (Allah's Apostle)? Has he lost his consciousness? Try to learn from him (this point). He (the Holy Prophet) said: Leave me. I am better in the state (than the one in which you are engaged). I make a will about three things: Turn out the polytheists from the territory of Arabia; show hospitality to the (foreign) delegations as I used to show them hospitality. He (the narrator) said: He (Ibn Abbas) kept silent on the third point, or he (the narrator) said: But I forgot that.
    Sahih Muslim Book 013, Number 4014
  5. Sa'id b. Jubair reported from Ibn Abbas that he said: Thursday, and what about Thursday? Then tears began to flow until I saw them on his cheeks as it they were the strings of pearls. He (the narrator) said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Bring me a shoulder blade and ink-pot (or tablet and inkpot), so that I write for you a document (by following which) you would never go astray. They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace upon him) is in the state of unconsciousness.
    Sahih Muslim Book 013, Number 4015
  6. Ibn Abbas reported: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him. And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) could not write (or dictate) the document for them.
    Sahih Muslim Book 013, Number 4016

so blacknight u have 2 options to agree upon

1.umar was a bad person; and he is not a muslim

2.bukhari has false narrations in it

choose the one you like

let me remind you hadith of taqlayn

(Muslim says:) Zuhayr ibn Harb and Shuja` ibn Makhlad narrated to me from `Ulayyah that he said: Zuhayr said: narrated to us Isma`il ibn Ibrahim, from Abu Hayyan, from Yazid ibn Hayyan, who said: "I, Husayn ibn Sabrah and `Umar ibn Muslim went to see Zayd ibn Arqam. When we sat down with him, Husayn said to him, 'O Zayd, you have been greatly fortunate. You have seen the Messenger of
Allah
, upon whom be
Allah
's peace and benedictions, heard his speech, fought with him in battles and have prayed behind him. Indeed, O Zayd, you have been enormously fortunate. Narrate to us what you have heard from the Messenger of
Allah
, may
Allah
's peace and benedictions be upon him.'

"Zayd said: 'O brother, by God, I have become aged and old and I have forgotten some of what I used to remember from the Messenger of
Allah
, upon whom be
Allah
's peace and benedictions. So accept what I narrate to you and as to what I don't, trouble me not regarding it.' Then he said: 'One day the Messenger of
Allah
, upon whom be
Allah
's peace and benedictions, addressed us near a pond called Khumm between Makkah and Madinah. He praised God and extolled Him and preached and reminded (us). Then he said, "Lo, O people, I am only a human being and I am about to respond to the messenger of my Lord [i.e. the call of death]. I am leaving behind two precious things
(thaqalayn)
among you. The first of the two is the Book of
Allah
. In it is guidance and light. So get hold of the Book of
Allah
and adhere to it." Then he urged and motivated (us) regarding the Book of
Allah
. Then he said, "And my Ahl al­Bayt (family). I urge you to remember God regarding my Ahl al­Bayt. I urge you to remember God regarding my Ahl al­Bayt. I urge you to remember God regarding my Ahl al­Bayt"'" ....

(
Sahih Muslim,
part 7,
Kitab fada'il al­Sahabah
[Maktabat wa Matba`at Muhammad `Ali Subayh wa Awladuhu: Cairo] pp. 122-123.)

Oh ok i have 2 choices? What after posting them hadiths?

NON OF THE HADITHS U POSTED SAYS UMAR RA IS WRONG!!

He didnt even say the word delirious, it was them, them who ahlebayt ra were there too!

Hadiths say he umar ra said he was ill,which He sallalahualaihewasalam was!n

Wacko u have used all sahih muslim hadiths and still cannot get ur point across because it dont make sense!

So yes i will make the best choice and say UMAR AL FARUQ RA IS ON HAQQ AND WAS NEVER WRONG

Great logic mr varun bukhari is wrong and muslim is right hence u just quote muslim hadith and only them hadith that suits ur aqaid basically

Now that is whack!!

The main question is did the Prophet [pbuh] say " let me write a document for you that you may not go astray " ??? If this is true than did the Prophet [pbuh] write a document or not???? If he did then where and what was that document???? If he didn't then why didn't he??? What or who put him off??? Did Hazrath Umar (ra) object on the Prophet's [pbuh] decision to write a document??? Why did he object??? Who was he to object??? Why did he interfere in the Prophet's [pbuh] decision??? Who was he to interupt??? Is all this or such behaviour justified towards the Prophet [pbuh]??? Since the Prophet [pbuh] didn't write the document due to interference, then this clearly means the Ummah has gone astray. Mr Blacknight if you were slightly honest, just and fair, then these are the questions you would raise and address, since I'm aware that you're not interested in balancing the arguement.

Hazrath Umar (ra) exactly knew what the Prophet [pbuh] would write and it's obvious that what would be more important, than who would govern after the demise of the Prophet [pbuh]. Who would be the role model for the Ummah and the guardian and teacher of Qur'an and Sunnah after the Prophet [pbuh]. So Hazrath Umar (ra) did his best to intervene through interuption and did his best to derail the subject, since he had other things and plans on his mind. It's obvious that once the Prophet [pbuh] has written something, then your plans are flushed down the toilet and that would be the end of you will, wish and desire.
Allah
and his Messenger [pbuh] test people and bring their inner self/what lies within them, outwards through different ways for people to see.
Edited by Ameen

QURAN FIRST FOREMOST AND THEN HADITH IF IT DOESN'T CONTRADICT IT!!

What if it does?

Hadith is saying the people who will go paradise.....and ur using ayahs of Allah swt stating GENERALLY of good and evil?

And using it against the hadith because of.........YOUR BELIEF!

I am not using it against the hadith . . . I am using it against YOUR BELIEFS !!

That "Fabricated" Hadith states about the sahaba going to paradise, DESPITE of the fact that some sahaba made mistakes, even sinned as in "doubting the Prophet's (pbuh) nabuwat" . . and "insulting him by calling him out of his senses" . . . . .

So, Everyone . . including the Sahaba will be accountable for their Good and Bad deeds . .

Mr aslambaig

What if it does?

I am not using it against the hadith . . . I am using it against YOUR BELIEFS !!

That "Fabricated" Hadith states about the sahaba going to paradise, DESPITE of the fact that some sahaba made mistakes, even sinned as in "doubting the Prophet's (pbuh) nabuwat" . . and "insulting him by calling him out of his senses" . . . . .

So, Everyone . . including the Sahaba will be accountable for their Good and Bad deeds . .

Lol

You believe this hadith is fabricated?

So why use calamitous thursday hadith? How do u know this is not fabricated?

Pick and choose?

Which is it? Does it or doesnt it?

So are they going hell?

Do you know their names?

Because through this hadith i know the names that are going heaven the ones who BELIEVED as is mentioned in quran

My belief is the ones mentioned in the hadith especially umar ra cos thats what its about is going heaven

And it doesnt contradict quran in anyway what so ever

Its YOUR belief and understanding that umar ra aint goin heaven but...........you aint got no hadith or quranic verses just heresay and lies and especially with this hadith calamitous thursday twisting it to your own understanding

Mr aslambaig

What if it does?

Lol

Pick and choose?

So are they going hell?

Do you know their names?

Because through this hadith i know the names that are going heaven the ones who BELIEVED as is mentioned in quran

My belief is the ones mentioned in the hadith especially umar ra cos thats what its about is going heaven

Its YOUR belief and understanding that umar ra aint goin heaven but...........you aint got no hadith or quranic verses just heresay and lies and especially with this hadith calamitous thursday twisting it to your own understanding

Do you believe its fabricated?

Edited by power

Mr aslambaig

What if it does?

Lol

Pick and choose?

So are they going hell?

Do you know their names?

Simple and straight forward question as usual from me, which you always run fromor avoid by the way, If your father/grandfather asked you for a pen and paper, so they could write something for their children/grandchildren, which would be of extreme benefit to them, then why would anyone from you go out of their way and start making a fuss, through objection and rejection????

Did Hazrath Umar (ra) object??? If yes, then why??? This is the Prophet [pbuh] not an old ordinary person, who has lost half of his sight and senses through illness and old age. Did Hazrath Umar (ra) reject, by saying " Hasbona-Kitaballah " meaning Allah's book is enough for us???? If yes, then why??? Did the Prophet [pbuh] not know, that the Qur'an was enough??? It's bloody obvious, that this was important but what is being discussed here isn't who's going to heaven and hell, infact it's Hazrath Umar's(ra) attitude, behaviour and response towards the Prophet [pbuh]. It's not about heaven and hell, infact it's about right an wrong at this stage. It's about having the courage, strength and guts, to come out and admit and accept, what is right and what is wrong. All you're doing is defending and protecting, with what ever means you think are appropriate. Don't look for excuses to defend and protect, infact do the right thing and that is discuss and debate!

Edited by Ameen

Mr Blacknight, Don't be afraid to discuss and debate! I'm still waiting for a response in answers, with a pleasant attitude and in a positive manner. People are watching my friend, you really need to pull your socks up!

Simple and straight forward question as usual from me, which you always run fromor avoid by the way, If your father/grandfather asked you for a pen and paper, so they could write something for their children/grandchildren, which would be of extreme benefit to them, then why would anyone from you go out of their way and start making a fuss, through objection and rejection????

Did Hazrath Umar (ra) object??? If yes, then why??? This is the Prophet [pbuh] not an old ordinary person, who has lost half of his sight and senses through illness and old age. Did Hazrath Umar (ra) reject, by saying " Hasbona-Kitaballah " meaning Allah's book is enough for us???? If yes, then why??? Did the Prophet [pbuh] not know, that the Qur'an was enough??? It's bloody obvious, that this was important but what is being discussed here isn't who's going to heaven and hell, infact it's Hazrath Umar's(ra) attitude, behaviour and response towards the Prophet [pbuh]. It's not about heaven and hell, infact it's about right an wrong at this stage. It's about having the courage, strength and guts, to come out and admit and accept, what is right and what is wrong. All you're doing is defending and protecting, with what ever means you think are appropriate. Don't look for excuses to defend and protect, infact do the right thing and that is discuss and debate!

Agreed and just to add to the statement of Umar that Quran was enough.

Bibi Fathema (s) was not just asking for Fadak which was rightly hers to be returned to her but was also proving it to the world that just few days earlier they had mentioned "Quran is sufficient" and when she presented Quranic verses to support her claim they immediately rejected Quranic verses too. This clearly proves that they neither believed in Prophet's words nor Allah's.

Bibi Fathema (s) was not just asking for Fadak which was rightly hers to be returned to her but was also proving it to the world that just few days earlier they had mentioned "Quran is sufficient" and when she presented Quranic verses to support her claim they immediately rejected Quranic verses too. This clearly proves that they neither believed in Prophet's words nor Allah's.

True, indeed ..

Lol

Pick and choose?

So are they going hell?

Do you know their names?

Sir, it is as simple as making an omelette :P

Just try to understand the relation of Quran-Hadith-History . . . .

Hadith says "umar" will go to paradise,

Quran says "whoever has done evil even the atom's weight, he will be in hell"

History testifies of the evils of "umar" . .

Now "umar" classified as a bad person . . and he is bound for hell . . .

What's difficult in understanding that UMAR DISOBEYED THE PROPHET (pbuh) . . .THEN UMAR AND HIS SYMPATHISERS CREATED FUSS IN FRONT OF THE PROPHET AND HE TOLD THEM TO GET LOST . . .

Final nail on the coffin....good job.

Ameen

Ok mr ameen if my FATHER wanted to write a will then.....who am i? But was nabi muhammed sallalalahu alaihe wasalam umar ra father?

I can bring you an ayah where in quran it states that He sallalahualaihewasalam isnt a father?

So ur LOGIC flies outta the window

Discuss and debate?

That is what i am doing, all your doing ameen is ACCUSING, in your head umar ra is wrong hence all the questions, ur only excuse is because he said quran is sufficient,

Which it is!

Nothing wrong with that, if there was something IMPORTANT IN DEEN then i am sure prophet salallahu alaihe wasalam had 4 days left to execute his will..............but He sallalahu alaihe wasalam.....didnt!

Its that simple!

Nothing wrong with that, if there was something IMPORTANT IN DEEN then i am sure prophet salallahu alaihe wasalam had 4 days left to execute his will..............but He sallalahu alaihe wasalam.....didnt!

Its that simple!

Its not about what he (pbuh) was about to write,,,, its about why he (pbuh) was refused? why did Umar do that. :mad: .. Who was he to say such to the Prophet (pbuh) ???

can you tell me??

Sir, it is as simple as making an omelette :P

Just try to understand the relation of Quran-Hadith-History . . . .

Hadith says "umar" will go to paradise,

Quran says "whoever has done evil even the atom's weight, he will be in hell"

History testifies of the evils of "umar" . .

Now "umar" classified as a bad person . . and he is bound for hell . . .

What's difficult in understanding that UMAR DISOBEYED THE PROPHET (pbuh) . . .THEN UMAR AND HIS SYMPATHISERS CREATED FUSS IN FRONT OF THE PROPHET AND HE TOLD THEM TO GET LOST . . .

my friend hadith is your only source for this incident you will never find any history on this cos it werent important just a few remarks here and there and you call it history.

logically my friend we use ONLY QURAN AND HADITH

and as i have quoted hadith of umar ra going paradise and now i will post ayah;"Indeed, Allah was pleased with the believers when they gave their pledge to you (O Muhammad) under the tree. He knew what was in their hearts and He sent down calmness and tranquility upon them..." [48:18]

we as sunnis use quran and then hadith first andcompare it to history second, the two do not mention anything wrong with umar ra.

its ur hatred and lies of history which you use first and then try to twist quran and hadith to your own understanding as can be seen on this thread by many

Its not about what he (pbuh) was about to write,,,, its about why he (pbuh) was refused? why did Umar do that. :mad: .. Who was he to say such to the Prophet (pbuh) ???

can you tell me??

ahlebait ra were there too!

why wasnt it raised up after?

you nor i know inside a mans heart ONLY Allah SWT alone knows

if it was that important to deen then here is an ayah for you to ponder over

[005:067] O Apostle! proclaim the (message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not, thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission. And God will defend thee from men (who mean mischief) ...

this is the GREATNESS OF QURAN THE TRUTH which umar ra mentioned is sufficent

and to us sunnis prophet sallalahu alaihewasalam FULFILLED that message His sallalahu alaihewasalam's mission was COMPLETE

where as you lot still have doubts mr aslambaig

so, you mean to say that ahlal-sunnah believe Umar knew that Quran was sufficient . . but prophet (pbuh) did not?? :excl: :excl:

so do you also mean ahlebait ra too?

because they were there and some agreed with umar ra

your arguments are weak very weak because.............prophet sallalahu alaihewasalam passed away 4 days after and IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED

hazrath abbas ra was one main author of this hadith and if it was as you say then i am pretty sure hazrath abbas ra would never let it go

so do you also mean ahlebait ra too?

because they were there and some agreed with umar ra

your arguments are weak very weak because.............prophet sallalahu alaihewasalam passed away 4 days after and IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED

hazrath abbas ra was one main author of this hadith and if it was as you say then i am pretty sure hazrath abbas ra would never let it go

Screaming like a banshee over and over again would not make your point sound truthful or logical

the point brother has raised is simple....Prophet (pbuh) said he wants to right something that will ensure that people are never misguided...your beloved Umer challenged him (pbuh) saying the Quran is enough for us.

Now answer this question, did he know better then the Prophet (pbuh)?

a simple yes or no would suffice

Screaming like a banshee over and over again would not make your point sound truthful or logical

the point brother has raised is simple....Prophet (pbuh) said he wants to right something that will ensure that people are never misguided...your beloved Umer challenged him (pbuh) saying the Quran is enough for us.

Now answer this question, did he know better then the Prophet (pbuh)?

a simple yes or no would suffice

screaming like a banshee?

We sent Our Messengers with the Clear Signs and sent down the Book and the Balance with them so that mankind might establish justice. (Surat al-Hadid, 25)

lol if you read them posts which i doubt u ever did i have answered him ahlebait ra also differed so you tell me does ahlebait ra know more or prophet sallalahu alaihewasalam?

thats truth for you

thats logic for you

why the emphasis on umar ra alone?

everyone in that room was involved be fair be just about it

show integrity for the sake of Allah, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa. Fear [and respect] Allah. Allah is aware of what you do. (Surat al-Maida, 8)

blah blah blah......

your own books which you deem extremely authentic say something and just because it proves the evil of your true lord and master.....you deny them....

you are sad and pathetic.....

nauzobillah

may Allah SWT protect me from the accursed shaitaan

see this is what i mean you wont move forward your stuck and ur only answer to my quranic verses and hadith is.......... blah blah blah?

the book i deem authentic QURAN..............proves what? i wouldnt want to repeat that mate your bordering on the abyss!

so in essence the ayahs i have posted in reply to you fits youself perfectly

and my friend that is sad very very sad

Surah An-Nur (The Light)

bismillah.gif

(This is) a
Surah
(chapter of the Qur'an) which We have sent down and which We have enjoined, (ordained its legal laws) and in it We have revealed manifest
Ayat
(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations lawful and unlawful things, and set boundries of Islamic Religion), that you may remember.

this here is from my AUTHENTIC book

ahlebait ra also differed so you tell me does ahlebait ra know more or prophet sallalahu alaihewasalam?

The hadith states:

When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise." "

Now, it clearly mentions SOME in approval of what the Prophet (pbuh) said and the OTHERS in approval of what Umar said . . . .

When the Prophet (pbuh) said "Go Away' . . . he was referring to OTHERS who had come from outside the house . . . not the ones who were in the house i-e the Ahlebyt (as)

nauzobillah

may Allah SWT protect me from the accursed shaitaan

see this is what i mean you wont move forward your stuck and ur only answer to my quranic verses and hadith is.......... blah blah blah?

the book i deem authentic QURAN..............proves what? i wouldnt want to repeat that mate your bordering on the abyss!

so in essence the ayahs i have posted in reply to you fits youself perfectly

and my friend that is sad very very sad

Surah An-Nur (The Light)

bismillah.gif

(This is) a
Surah
(chapter of the Qur'an) which We have sent down and which We have enjoined, (ordained its legal laws) and in it We have revealed manifest
Ayat
(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations lawful and unlawful things, and set boundries of Islamic Religion), that you may remember.

this here is from my AUTHENTIC book

that is the problem with you guys....When your own "authentic books" prove the reality of your lord umar, you turn on tangents....

answer the brother above and stick to the topic.....

The hadith states:

When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise." "

Now, it clearly mentions SOME in approval of what the Prophet (pbuh) said and the OTHERS in approval of what Umar said . . . .

When the Prophet (pbuh) said "Go Away' . . . he was referring to OTHERS who had come from outside the house . . . not the ones who were in the house i-e the Ahlebyt (as)

oh..... ok i see now so He sallalahu alaihewasalam was talking to OUTSIDERS and not INSIDERS when He salalahu alaihe wasalam said get out so......... where does it say exactly that in the hadith you so kindly posted and highlighted?

or is it your own made up story?

i will go by your own standard quran =hadith=history

there is NO history its just your ASSUMPTIONS =history

there is no hadith for you cos you are using OURS and nowhere in ours is it mentioned outsiders were told to get out=hadith

as for quran

You who believe! show integrity for the sake of Allah, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa. Fear [and respect] Allah. Allah is aware of what you do. (Surat al-Maida, 8)

nope nothing in the quran about your spychotic assumptions and fairytales of hate

Ameen

Ok mr ameen if my FATHER wanted to write a will then.....who am i? But was nabi muhammed sallalalahu alaihe wasalam umar ra father?

I can bring you an ayah where in quran it states that He sallalahualaihewasalam isnt a father?

So ur LOGIC flies outta the window

Discuss and debate?

That is what i am doing, all your doing ameen is ACCUSING, in your head umar ra is wrong hence all the questions, ur only excuse is because he said quran is sufficient,

Which it is!

Its that simple!

Was Muhammad [pbuh] Hazrath Umar's (ra) father??? You really need to use your head, when you're discussing things. I gave you the example of your father and grandfather because I'm sure that they are very important people in your life and who also have great authority over you. My point was even to object and reject, by means of fuss over something important as will or any other document, your father/grandfather would be ridiculous and way out of order but to do this to the greatest of all times, straight after Allah, to behave in such a manner towards Rahmatal-Lil-Aalameen, Afzalul-Ambia-Wal-Mursaleen etc the list is endless???

He the Messenger [pbuh] isn't the father??? Ofcourse! Absolutely! So your point is that one must not behave in such a manner towards their father/grandfather but because the Prophet [pbuh] isn't your father/grandfather, so it is ok here??? Let me remind you the status of the Prophet [pbuh], he is more important to you than your parents, than your family, friends and relations, than your property, belongings and personal possessions. Now to behave in such a manner towards such a great individual, to raise objection and to offer rejection towards such a remarkable individual, over something so important towards someone so important, is absolutely horrendous.

Would you like me to provide you with Ayaath, that one must not interfere when the Prophet [pbuh] is speaking, never mind about raising objection, that one must not raise their voice infront of the Prophet [pbuh], never mind about at the Prophet [pbuh], the list is endless! I didn't accuse anybody of anything, all I said was, is such a behaviour towards the Prophet [pbuh] justifiable??? If it is then I'm sure according to you, the behaviour of Ibless [satan] is also justifiable towards Allah. After all why should Satan bow to Hazrath Adam (as)??? Why???

Take a look at the personality, achievement, character, carisma etc of the Satan. He worked so damn hard and became Allah's companion, then you have this new creature created from scratch right infront of Satan and Allah wants him and everybody else to just bow to him. Why??? Hazrath Adam(as) still had alot if not everything to achieve, so why should he bow to someone who is less worthy than him??? This is your mentality! The Satan raised objection and then turned towards rejection just like Hazrath Umar (ra). You know what the problem was with both [Hazrath Umar (ra) and Satan] individuals??? They completely forgot who they were speaking to!

My excuse is that you DO NOT and I mean DO NOT speak to Allah and his Messenger [pbuh] in such a tone, with such an attitude and behaviour, as you know more better than them. You listen and focus with full attention, you accept without any objection and you OBEY without any hesitation, unless you have other things on your mind and you have your own plans after the demise of the Prophet [pbuh], then that is another thing. You believe that the Qur'an is sufficent???? Hazrath Umar (ra) and you knew that but the Prophet [pbuh] didn't??? LOL!

It's not about how many days the Messenger [pbuh] had to do this or to do that, It's about exposing somebody, bringing out their inner self for others to see, highlighting somebodies hidden agendas. There are many examples: The peace treaty of Hudaybia, making Osama the army general etc! The Prophet [pbuh] had four days to execute, if it was an important message??? Why didn't Hazrath Ali (as) raise his sword against the first three Khalifs??? La-Ikraha-Fid-Deen, sunshine, La-Ikraha-Fid-Deen. You need to understand Islam, since you are completely misunderstood and when you do then you wont raise such ridiculous questions!

HE DIDN'T??? YES HE DID BUT ANYTHING THE AHLUL BAITH PUT FORWARD WAS TURNED DOWN AND REJECTED STARIGHT FROM THE BEGINING ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

Edited by Ameen

Why you people wasting your time on this guy?

If his kalfia had a hard time distngushing between right and wrong and going on the side that never existed, do you really think blacknight is going to see the truth ?

Omar was soo great, he pushed a pregent woman and she wasnt any woman fadmat al zahra (as). He knew their was no man with her but he still want. Thats what real men do ya blacknight right?

Ma3wiya is his dad and sumaya is the mom so his ibn haram hahaha

Why you here blacknight shouldnt you be killing people...... You know theirs 72 virgians waiting for you hahahah

Was Muhammad [pbuh] Hazrath Umar's (ra) father??? You really need to use your head, when you're discussing things. I gave you the example of your father and grandfather because I'm sure that they are very important people in your life and who also have great authority over you. My point was even to object and reject, by means of fuss over something important as will or any other document, your father/grandfather would be ridiculous and way out of order but to do this to the greatest of all times, straight after Allah, to behave in such a manner towards Rahmatal-Lil-Aalameen, Afzalul-Ambia-Wal-Mursaleen etc the list is endless???

He the Messenger [pbuh] isn't the father??? Ofcourse! Absolutely! So your point is that one must not behave in such a manner towards their father/grandfather but because the Prophet [pbuh] isn't your father/grandfather, so it is ok here??? Let me remind you the status of the Prophet [pbuh], he is more important to you than your parents, than your family, friends and relations, than your property, belongings and personal possessions. Now to behave in such a manner towards such a great individual, to raise objection and to offer rejection towards such a remarkable individual, over something so important towards someone so important, is absolutely horrendous.

Would you like me to provide you with Ayaath, that one must not interfere when the Prophet [pbuh] is speaking, never mind about raising objection, that one must not raise their voice infront of the Prophet [pbuh], never mind about at the Prophet [pbuh], the list is endless! I didn't accuse anybody of anything, all I said was, is such a behaviour towards the Prophet [pbuh] justifiable??? If it is then I'm sure according to you, the behaviour of Ibless [satan] is also justifiable towards Allah. After all why should Satan bow to Hazrath Adam (as)??? Why???

Take a look at the personality, achievement, character, carisma etc of the Satan. He worked so damn hard and became Allah's companion, then you have this new creature created from scratch right infront of Satan and Allah wants him and everybody else to just bow to him. Why??? Hazrath Adam(as) still had alot if not everything to achieve, so why should he bow to someone who is less worthy than him??? This is your mentality! The Satan raised objection and then turned towards rejection just like Hazrath Umar (ra). You know what the problem was with both [Hazrath Umar (ra) and Satan] individuals??? They completely forgot who they were speaking to!

My excuse is that you DO NOT and I mean DO NOT speak to Allah and his Messenger [pbuh] in such a tone, with such an attitude and behaviour, as you know more better than them. You listen and focus with full attention, you accept without any objection and you OBEY without any hesitation, unless you have other things on your mind and you have your own plans after the demise of the Prophet [pbuh], then that is another thing. You believe that the Qur'an is sufficent???? Hazrath Umar (ra) and you knew that but the Prophet [pbuh] didn't??? LOL!

It's not about how many days the Messenger [pbuh] had to do this or to do that, It's about exposing somebody, bringing out their inner self for others to see, highlighting somebodies hidden agendas. There are many examples: The peace treaty of Hudaybia, making Osama the army general etc! The Prophet [pbuh] had four days to execute, if it was an important message??? Why didn't Hazrath Ali (as) raise his sword against the first three Khalifs??? La-Ikraha-Fid-Deen, sunshine, La-Ikraha-Fid-Deen. You need to understand Islam, since you are completely misunderstood and when you do then you wont raise such ridiculous questions!

HE DIDN'T??? YES HE DID BUT ANYTHING THE AHLUL BAITH PUT FORWARD WAS TURNED DOWN AND REJECTED STARIGHT FROM THE BEGINING ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

well why dont you use same father/grandfather logic on ahlebait ra too cos they was also there!

I guess its only hate, hate expressed from made up fairytales of the door etc.

A narration attributed to Ibn 'Abbas reports:

“ When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise." " ”

Umar ra said 'the prophet is ill quran is sufficient for us'

How is that disobedience?

'the people in the house QUARRELLED AND DIFFERED'

'when the people CAUSED HUE AND A CRY the prophet sallalahu alihe wasalam ORDERED THEM OUT'

ALL of them not some but all!

Again you are using your hate to say umar ra raised his voice

Even if u read the end part of hadith hazrath abbas ra's own words

'because of THEIR disagreement and noise'

NOT UMAR ALFARUKH RA'S ,they were all quarelling!

Dont be biased be fair

Use your aql without PREJUDICE!

As for your analogy with shaitaan lol now that is just pathetic

Allah swt BANISHED shaitaan from His swt's kingdom FOREVER

Al farukh ra stayed 4 days after with prophet sallalahu alaihewasalam and became khalifa and spread islam far and wide and ruled according to sharia

Where as shaitaan...........got banished never ruled forever damned

Again try using aql!!

NO HE SALLALAHU ALAIHEWASALAM DIDNT!

IF HE DID THEN SHOW US THE PROOFS!

Why you people wasting your time on this guy?

Omar was soo great, he pushed a pregent woman and she wasnt any woman fadmat al zahra (as). He knew their was no man with her but he still want. Thats what real men do ya blacknight right?

Well tinker tailor soldier if u believe what your dad taught you then yea xxxx happens for you,its in your head

If umar wasnt man enough nauzobillah then......

where was Ali ra?

Did he happen to just let his son die?

Nauzobillah its disgusting to even think on that level Ali ra is above that He ra was a LION a lion is king of jungle top of food chain

By accusing umar ra you are in effect doing same on Ali ra

Well tinker tailor soldier if u believe what your dad taught you then yea xxxx happens for you,its in your head

If umar wasnt man enough nauzobillah then......

where was Ali ra?

Did he happen to just let his son die?

Nauzobillah its disgusting to even think on that level Ali ra is above that He ra was a LION a lion is king of jungle top of food chain

By accusing umar ra you are in effect doing same on Ali ra

Dont ever bring up my father in this do you understand you ugly kalb. Its any argumeent between me and you, your mum doesnt need to get involved do you understand.

I dont care about omar nor do I care about who you support.All you do is bla bla bla.

And why do you leave so much gaps. Omar is not a lion he was a dog just like your face. Dont even compare Imam Ali (as) to that hmar.

Talk like a profisstional and dont ever bring in family because things can get ever mess.

Edited by kim.tinkerbell

Dont ever bring up my father in this do you understand you ugly kalb. Its any argumeent between me and you, your mum doesnt need to get involved do you understand.

I dont care about omar nor do I care about who you support.All you do is bla bla bla.

And why do you leave so much gaps. Omar is not a lion he was a dog just like your face. Dont even compare Imam Ali (as) to that hmar.

Talk like a profisstional and dont ever bring in family because things can get ever mess.

I guess he is referring Maula Ali a.s as a lion not umar because even he knows umar was a dog who can only bark and run but can't bite.

Edited by Hot hot