Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Uyghurs Fighting In Syria

Rate this topic

For those of you who think the FSA consists of SYRIANS......these animals are coming from as far away as China

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=72711&cid=31&fromval=1&frid=31&seccatid=91&s1=1

Rebels of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) which is active in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous district of China are fighting on the side of the opposition in Syria, the China-based Global Times daily says citing source in the country's security services.militants.jpg

The paper says that members of the ETIM have been travelling to Syria since May to join al-Qaeda and other extremist organizations in fights against the regime.

The ETIM is on the UN list of terrorist organizations.

Its militants seek autonomy for the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous district from the rest of China.

• Advanced Member

This is an opportunity for Iran's Leaders to discuss with China how to create Ittihad between Syria, China, and Uyghurs.

Otherwise we will continue to have Muslims fighting with Muslims.

Jihad of the Self is Ittihad with Muslims.

Maybe Iran should offer Uyghurs a place to stay.

• Advanced Member

This truly makes me happy. The Muslims, from Libya to China, are united against the dictatorial regime of Bashar al-Assad. We see our non-Arab brothers coming to the aid of our Arab brothers in Syria, all under the banner of Islam. This is reminiscent of the early battles when the Muslims were united and victorious in their wars against the Persian empire. Our Muslim fighters will be successful in this war against the modern dictatorial regimes. I will continue to make dua for my brothers who are struggling against oppression, and inshaAllah more brothers join the fight against this evil modern day pharaoh.

Edited by Abu_Muslim

Abu_Moron....PROUD SUPPORTER OF FOREIGN INVASION

This truly makes me happy. The Muslims, from Libya to China, are united against the dictatorial regime of Bashar al-Assad. We see our non-Arab brothers coming to the aid of our Arab brothers in Syria, all under the banner of Islam. This is reminiscent of the early battles when the Muslims were united and victorious in their wars against the Persian empire. Our Muslim fighters will be successful in this war against the modern dictatorial regimes. I will continue to make dua for my brothers who are struggling against oppression, and inshaAllah more brothers join the fight against this evil modern day pharaoh.

• Veteran Member

Well just because a few of them went over there, I don't think we should launch a campaign of hate against them, china are still in the wrong for oppressing them.

I just don't really see what they are doing there, they can't add much to it, from what I have read, they haven't caused the chinese too many problems (aside from that attack on the army(?) training camp that time).

If they are going there to learn how to wage jihad, well again, it isn't as if the jihadists there are so fierce.

Could be that the hope is, they will learn enough to be able to return home and destabilise a few regions in china.

Edited by Ali_Hussain
  • Advanced Member

Well just because a few of them went over there, I don't think we should launch a campaign of hate against them, china are still in the wrong for oppressing them.

I just don't really see what they are doing there, they can't add much to it, from what I have read, they haven't caused the chinese too many problems (aside from that attack on the army(?) training camp that time).

If they are going there to learn how to wage jihad, well again, it isn't as if the jihadists there are so fierce.

Could be that the hope is, they will learn enough to be able to return home and destabilise a few regions in china.

The oppressed Uyghurs are ready to help their oppressed brothers and sisters in Syria. Why would anyone hate them when they are helping to liberate oppressed people in Syria?
  • Advanced Member

I will continue to make dua for my brothers who are struggling against oppression, and inshaAllah more brothers join the fight against this evil modern day pharaoh.

Yeh you better start making duas for your saudia brothers/sisters that are facing oppression under the regime of gaylords( you cant blame them they take it after the kalfia omar he liked it that way). Their next dont worry everyone is going to get their fair shares of this game.

Uma leek waa yom 3leek (One days for you and one day is against you).

Now can you give me a ameen for the saudia goverment to go down,because that well really make me happy. Inshallah they get what they deserve, the get cut up and fad to the dogs those ugly pigs.

• Advanced Member

For those of you who think the FSA consists of SYRIANS......these animals are coming from as far away as China

http://www.almanar.c...eccatid=91&s1=1

Rebels of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) which is active in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous district of China are fighting on the side of the opposition in Syria, the China-based Global Times daily says citing source in the country's security services.militants.jpg

The paper says that members of the ETIM have been travelling to Syria since May to join al-Qaeda and other extremist organizations in fights against the regime.

The ETIM is on the UN list of terrorist organizations.

Its militants seek autonomy for the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous district from the rest of China.

Apparently, the FBI bustards did not get there to hand them a switch detonating a bomb and recording their conversations.

I remember well that CIA bustards went to Italy to kidnap a person and they have SEVERE CRIMINAL charges against them in an Italian court of Law.

I guess that last operation against al-qaeda was to DEFEND the ODIOUS DICTATORSHIP of al-Saud in the sacred land of Hijaz.

They are now using them against Pakistan and Syria.

a switch detonating a [dummy] bomb

Otherwise we will continue to have Muslims fighting with Muslims.

This is the fruit of keeping your mouth shut against the atrocious lie of the falseflag 9-11.

Its caused turbulence in its local environment, instead of a streamlined flow.

Why? Most Uighurs don't have any problem with the world's rising superpower, only wahhabis. Jiraffe will be able to give us more info, he's a Chinese Muslim probably.

Chinese muslims are controlled by the saudis, in China and Taiwan and Hongkong thru finance and relation with the chinese authorities who would use them to keep in submission.

Saudi Arabia was an ally of the US and Israel in the false-flag of 9-11. Al-Saud is guilty of the crime on the world of Islam.

Huh, the real TAGHUT is the Al-Saud that bribes you, provides you with regular stipend, and dates from Medina.

The hadith of the Prophet warned clearly against the mountain of gold which - Shaikh Imran Hosein - has clearly explained as NONE other than the PETRO Dollar that the

IMBECILE

and

Foolish

King Faisal signed with the Zionist Jew Henry Kissinger.

What he said was that Kissinger would Issue the Promissary Note for the physical asset of the oil of Saudi Arabia. This is like your neighbor issuing currency for your property.

If Imran Hosein's explanation is wrong, I know of no other REASONABLE and COMPELLING explanation of the HADITH of the Prophet which must have COMPELLING LOGIC that moves the heart and the minds of people.

In addition, the warnings are NEVER given in simple language in the PUBLIC. It is always in a cryptic or esoteric language.

By binding gold with the ZIONST Jew dollar, the oil of the Ummah was used for the rise and service of the ANTI-Islam Zionists and for the

Suppression of Islam.

Ever go and ask the americans or Saudis that the weapons you want to use --

you want to mine the iron ores yourself

build and design the mines yourself

then

build your own blast furnaces to make it into steel

then

forge and hammer it into stock rounds, sheets and so on

and

then

build precision lathes, grinders, centerless grinders, honing machines and armor plating and hard coating equipment and process and they

go and buy from the americans all this technology????

They will kick you in your back .. or give you a runaround to prove to you that you are utterly stupid to do this kind of work.

Americans and Israelis and Saudis have managed to CO-OPT China to destroy its Uighur fighting population and divert them to war of muslim against muslim.

Next, just like the false-flag of 9-11 (al-Saud does not care .. for Arabs or muslims) they will then DEMONIZE and DEFAME muslims as TERRORISTS.

This way, China and Saudi Arabia - both misled by Jews will press pakistan to fight against them. And it will give China a perfect excuse to suppress its muslim minorities.

I bet, Jews have an inner communication to the chinese at many levels, not just the government, but also -

the jews who took American industries and started the race to shift american manufacturing to China.

There is not just govt to govt contact but also people to people contact of the chinese communists with the jews.

This recruiting of the Uighurs could NOT have been possible without the intentional OVERSIGHT of the Chinese Government.

Islam and muslims will be the only losers of this neglect by our rulers to prevent such goals and not by confronting the Chinese govt with this. This way muslims will be ALL ROUNDER losers.

First chinese will suppress Uighurs, then they will easily cause demographic changes, then they will have an excuse to shut our mouth from protest by the use of the terrorizing label of terrorist.

If we want to keep China as a friend, we MUST prevent all three phenomena.

You can see the start of this in Burma.

• Advanced Member

After Faisal signed the petrodollar agreement with Kissinger,

the Americans took that to his nephew who was fiercely nationalistic and showed it to him. He got so angry and upset that he decided to kill Faisal and be punished.

That is most likely the explanation of Faisal's murder.

Like, how they killed Bhutto via Zia.

This way, Faisal never lived long enough to see the mistake in his agreement and later generations could not understand it (nor cancel it), but Kissinger lives and his value emanates from the secrets and cunning he has.

The jew probably is fed all kind of human and animal and herbal extracts to keep him alive as long as possible to achieve goals based on his knowledge in his lifetime. He has made himself indispensable and beyond reproach based on his value to the ruling elite.

• Advanced Member

It's not surprising, there's tons of money coming from Saudi Arabia funding extremists in central asia and south asian regions. The areas where there is poverty and generally poor conditions, economically and socially. They basically brain wash and then buy people.

These are just salafi/al Qaeda ponds.

• Advanced Member

Ill say it again Panturkism wants a revival and all that are not turks are in their way , including all Arabs , muslim or christian , all persians mulim or chrisitan , Armenians , Greeks and Assyrians .

So wake up and do not be blinded by whats going on.

t%C3%BCrk-islam-birli%C4%9Fi_99049.jpg

• Advanced Member

I really feel bad for Sunnis. Doesn't one of them wake up and say "Where were all the Sunnis for tens of years, why didn't they ask us for Jihad in Palestine"

Dont you be just dishonest by isolating the fate of sunnis and shias. If it was not for the Sunni and Sufi pakistan, Iranians would never touch a centrifuge or make a single rotor of it - given the draconian conditions from the outside world.

The important thing is to lump the zionists,and al-saud traitors together.

and to study the problem in full details, who is doing what and who is abetting whom and what we did not do as an Ummah together to prevent the alliance of vultures.

You totally ignore the whole mechanism by which Faisal might have been assassinated by his nephew.

You totally ignore the whole mechanism by which Bhutto killed by Zia and then Zia and his generals killed by a plane crash in which US ambassador was also sacrificed by the CIA or Mossad.

This whole thing of Turkish caliphate is a baloney and would be a fool's suicidal project. Its mainly to prop up the national spirit and pride and nothing more.

The real golden dictum is that of the Mahathir. It is a fact that by strictly logical thinking these people who were numerically smaller in number derived the method of fighting by proxy and pitting one against the other. In this matter, they must have formulated some very strict rules of dos and donts and incredible patience, the patience which we only talk in Al-Asr, they actually practiced over the centuries in their ascent to power. Its a delicate and dangerous game and they cant play it recklessly.

Does Kissinger have a wife? or a mistress? where does he reside? what is his mistress's ethnicity? a chinese like that of Rupert Murdoch?

The fact is that out of the false-flag of 9-11, Israel,India,Russia,China,South America and Iran are the biggest beneficiaries.

Pakistanis are the losers. Saudi people are the losers as their oil has been ravenously been looted at obscenely low prices. Iraqi people are the losers. Afghan people are big losers. All muslim minorities are the big losers everywhere.

Much of the blame for the false-flag lie propagation is on the incompetento bustards.

It's not surprising, there's tons of money coming from Saudi Arabia funding extremists in central asia and south asian regions. The areas where there is poverty and generally poor conditions, economically and socially. They basically brain wash and then buy people.

These are just salafi/al Qaeda ponds.

It will be used to DEFAME and victimize muslims everywhere and we will all regret and be the victims.

Just like the Soviets were demonized at one time and the Russians still are.

If the jews care to have an Anti-DEFAMATION league, why dont we put in our two cents and when it comes to the falseflag, straight away cite the incompetence of the bustards and give reference to

Hansson

and

the 5.8 million fine they paid to Steven Hatfull !!!

Look, people should put legal chalking on walkways that 9-11 is inside job and also cite Alan Sabrosky.

Also, people put those ads for garage sales. You can put there the ads for 9-11 video on youtube about Alan Sabrosky.

and put the URL.

Next, even though it is LEGAL, dont leave your fingerprints as the bustards are truly MALEVOLENT and MALICIOUS.

• Advanced Member

You would find a fighter called "Kil Chi A"

Report: Chinese Uyghur Fighter Killed in Syria

DAMASCUS, 2012/30/10 22:30 GMT+8

Syrian authorities have announced that a rebel militant commander of Chinese Uyghur origin has been killed by government security forces in northern Syria. Cmdr Kil-Chi-A, 33, was found dead after being shot by a sniper in a known arms smuggling route near the Turkish border. Al-Saiqa brigades have confirmed the commanders death, "We announce the martyrdom of our fellow mujahid Kil-Chi-A who was killed in a jihad operation to liberate Islamic territory. We will continue in our brothers footsteps and we will prevail inshallah (Arabic for God Willing). Chinese intelligence reported last week that up to 50 militants of Urhgur decent may be fighting with an Al-Qaida linked rebel group in Syria.

www.Xinuanet.com/hdhndk/2012/1030

Edited by Chris
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Nemesis: I think this is just Al Qaeda foreigners going to Syria, there doesn't seem to be more than a handful of uyghurs, the other guys in the picture look like they're from the Caucasus. They've said there were Libyans in Syria also. All these guys are just Al Qaeda ponds, the ponds of Saudi Arabia, and now also being used by the US/UK/Israel.

Turkey is only doing this because they see a bigger gain out of it by siding with the US/UK, this has nothing to do with Pan-Turkism. Uyghurs speak a turkic language, but they are not the same as Turkey's people. It would be like saying Urdu-speakers would be included in Pan-Persianism.

These are just some radicals brain washed by salafis, funded by Saudi. It's not really news that foreigners are in Syria doing attacks. I think even before these events foreigners were in Syria to instigate and stir up these attacks -to start the avalanche effect sort of say.

• Advanced Member

Salom alikum brother Mujahid

Are you 100% confident that Trukey and its Azerbajiani brothers will not work behind the curtian with Salafis and its supporters including the US/UK to unite each others long awaited caliphete .. baradar jan Iran is in firing line from nations surrounding it. Iran will need to be careful I truly beilive that it is the most important country in the region, withought it the doors will open for all to infletrate just like syria .

N

• Veteran Member

Turkey is in no shape to influence any territory not touching its borders (let alone invade or conquer it militarily, politically or culturally). Their only biggest concern and imperative mission since decades though futile, is to be recognized as a part of Europe. To that end they play ultra nice, wag their tails, while Greece keeps throwing slime over their image. Poor they. Their souls may belong elsewhere but their behinds are owned by Uncle Sam. The inflation there is worse I've seen. All they aspire to become some day is European men and women. So I found the Pan-Turkism picture quite hilarious.

• Advanced Member

It still begs the question of why dissidents are defecting against Shia. How many enemies do we need? Why do we have so many enemies?

We still can't identify the sufyani yet, but we can certainly know what he's up to.

I still say Al-Qaeda and Taliban are my Bro's, and God willing Al-Qaeda, Taliban will join The Army of Mahdi with Us, instead of sufyani.

Perhaps it is Allah's will that we get our asses kicked by Muslims, because some of us think they are not Muslims.

Did Allah not warn that He will set a ruler who knows no mercy over those of us who have lost Tawheed and Ittihad?

• Veteran Member

This truly makes me happy. The Muslims, from Libya to China, are united against the dictatorial regime of Bashar al-Assad. We see our non-Arab brothers coming to the aid of our Arab brothers in Syria, all under the banner of Islam.

Its unfortunate that bloodshed and murder make you happy. How dark, vile and miserable your world must be!!! Last time I heard this ugly 'pan-Islamic' song against an apparent dictator where all sorts of terrorists and rejects and misfits descended into cities & towns unleashing pure chaos was early 90s and in Kabul. What did come of it except for terrorism and violence and bloodshed?

This is reminiscent of the early battles when the Muslims were united and victorious in their wars against the Persian empire. Our Muslim fighters will be successful in this war against the modern dictatorial regimes. I will continue to make dua for my brothers who are struggling against oppression, and inshaAllah more brothers join the fight against this evil modern day pharaoh.

Its all like a game of stories for you. People die. mothers loose their children, women are widowed, children orphaned, elderly inconvenienced...... all for your entertainment? A smart choice would be anti-depressants (and not Islam) for you and your schizophrenic ilk

Its like Alqiada and Taliban and terrorism and suffering and bloodshed and war on terror and.... never happend. Unbelievable!!!!

Edited by Wahdat
  • Advanced Member

dont be gloating. along sectarian lines.

all the muslims are the losers. the zionists are the clear winners. at the moment.

it also brings DEFAMATION on us that others can use as vultures to screw us and steal our opportunities and wealth.

The main conflict of syria is basically that. a weak state has to be dictatorial to prevent chaos and this causes a lot of injustice.

If the zionist enemey werent there for 100 years, there would be gradual adjustments.

Edited by Askari1
  • Advanced Member

Dear Allah please forgive Al-Qaeda and Taliban and Guide those who are True to You. Please save them from their fitna, and Lead us to Your Straight Path.