Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Army And Shia Islam

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Hello brothers and sisters,

im just wondering i wish to join the Canadian armed forces. isn't it haram to kill another person, but i'm preserving peace, i'm gonna be in training to be a lieutenant so that means people will be under my command, and what about sending people to their own death? Canada tends to help keep the peace so what do you guys think, i'm gonna be regular force, not a reserve so please advice me, I'm pretty built and in good shape i'm just wondering inshallah when the mahdi comes to be ready to fight and help the oppressed Muslims over seas.

quran, hadith, saying of imams would be appreciated

• Veteran Member

I think Canada is a zionist supporter, especially the current govt.Joining a zionist supporter's army, how does it sound. I would say you would better speak with an Aalim, preferably local, before you make this decision.

If you ask me, you should better Not go ahead with this, It will risky from the point of view of performing many obligatory acts like Namaz/Salat etc.

Where there is a will , there is a way, you will find a better job, Inshallah. Dont be deceived by the glamor or the wage-levels of joining an army, it is not as easy as it sounds, especially for a muslim in a non-muslim country.

• Advanced Member

namaz is not a issue, ive talked to the army recruiters and they said im allowed to carry religious symbols as long as they are kept to myself, prayer is allowed and no one will oppose me for it.

if i go overseas at least i can help the people truthfully, keep women from being raped and being a officer no one (every) person lower than my rank ie being the most of the army will not question an order. believe me brother i have thought long and hard and it has brought me here to discuss with fellow muslims.

• Advanced Member

There's nothing in itself wrong in it but there's always a risk running that you'd hurt muslims and muslim nations, especially with the canadian presence in afghanistan so be careful. anyways why would you want to join the military? it's intense training for weeks at a time with little sleep and no good food.what's the point?

• Veteran Member

I wish to reiterate , it is not as easy as it sounds, For example, if during the time of Fajr Namaz, you are asked to perform your training exercises, how will you find a place and time for namaz ? It wont be easy to be excused everyday.

If you cant make a decision, then refer to Isteqharah, leave this to Allah SWT.

• Advanced Member

to tell you the truth the canadian army has MUCH better food than every other army, they give halal food to but its a special order haha. its a discipline i want in my life and its somthing i feel i need to do its hard to describe people tell me im a creature of authority, so naturally it would be the army or police force.

@alisayed in the candian charter it protects freedom of religion and practice. so the army must follow the rules of the charter its the highest authority in canada.so i would be allowed to practice anything like fajr etc, unless were in middle of combat LOL and being the rank of commanding officer i can be excused,

and about isteqharah can you help me find it, in arabic phrases written in english? it seems promising thanks

• Advanced Member

The problem with joining western Army's is that you might come across issues such as what if there were to be a war between Israel and Iran and the Canadian armed forces are called in to help are willing to kill your follow Muslims for Zionist causes. I guess if your alright with that go right ahead however if you see the problem i would decide against it.If you are interested in helping out why not join non-governmental organisation which work in development around the world.

• Veteran Member

For detailed information about Isteqarah, there is an article at : http://www.duas.org/istikhara.htm and the book : http://www.duas.org/pdfs/Istikhara.pdf

But remember, istikhara is only in case of legitimate choices from the islamic point of view and you cannot perform an istikhara for sins.Hence I request you to make proper inquiries with your Aalim about this job.

• Advanced Member

if i go overseas at least i can help the people truthfully, keep women from being raped and being a officer no one (every) person lower than my rank ie being the most of the army will not question an order. believe me brother i have thought long and hard and it has brought me here to discuss with fellow muslims.

Yes, and you will also have the opportunity to rape and kill a few women yourself, like the incident in Haditha.

• Advanced Member

Hello brothers and sisters,

im just wondering i wish to join the Canadian armed forces. isn't it haram to kill another person, but i'm preserving peace, i'm gonna be in training to be a lieutenant so that means people will be under my command, and what about sending people to their own death? Canada tends to help keep the peace so what do you guys think, i'm gonna be regular force, not a reserve so please advice me, I'm pretty built and in good shape i'm just wondering inshallah when the mahdi comes to be ready to fight and help the oppressed Muslims over seas.

quran, hadith, saying of imams would be appreciated

The amount of back bending the Canadian government have done towards the Zionists is hilarious.

Canada is not preserving peace, they are simple unwanted in Afghanistan. Yet they continue to drag themselves there.

Join the Special Ops force of the Police. The Emergency Task Force (ETF) is a tactical unit of the Police Services of Canada, they are called into a situation where the average policemen would not be allowed.

There are many specialized tactical units within the Police Force, look which one interests you. It will be all about honor and respect there as well.

Or you can be the Coast Guard of Canada.

The examples I gave you; you will be doing good by catching the criminals, drug lords and sociopaths.

Also, the Canada Intelligence (the Canadian CIA) is also a place to be, making sure if homeland security is never compromised.

You would serve Canada, and those are all noble causes.

The Army of a Zionist-inclined western country might raised questions. You might directly or indirectly harm Muslims, at the end of the day though.

• Advanced Member

http://www.al-islam.org/organizations/aalimnetwork/msg00349.html

QUESTION:

Is it haram to join the police or armed forces of a non Shia' government -

can someone join the police or military of their respective country?

ANSWER:

It is not haram to join the police. As for the armed forces, it will be

haram especially when it is mobilised against Muslims or an Islamic state.

• Advanced Member

Yes, and you will also have the opportunity to rape and kill a few women yourself, like the incident in Haditha.

go for it ,

when our :Imam (as) comes , we will annihilate you and your friends , and all other hypocrites that join the enemy forces.

ugh i wished to discuss with muslims brothers and sisters not some vermine cocoroach get the **** out of here, you put the shia to shame.

why in the blue hell would i want to rape women when i clearly said i want to prevent others from doin it you waste of life.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY DONT [Edited Out]EN BOTHER COMMENTING, THIS IS A SERIOUS LIFE DECISION -_-

The amount of back bending the Canadian government have done towards the Zionists is hilarious.

Canada is not preserving peace, they are simple unwanted in Afghanistan. Yet they continue to drag themselves there.

Join the Special Ops force of the Police. The Emergency Task Force (ETF) is a tactical unit of the Police Services of Canada, they are called into a situation where the average policemen would not be allowed.

There are many specialized tactical units within the Police Force, look which one interests you. It will be all about honor and respect there as well.

Or you can be the Coast Guard of Canada.

The examples I gave you; you will be doing good by catching the criminals, drug lords and sociopaths.

Also, the Canada Intelligence (the Canadian CIA) is also a place to be, making sure if homeland security is never compromised.

You would serve Canada, and those are all noble causes.

The Army of a Zionist-inclined western country might raised questions. You might directly or indirectly harm Muslims, at the end of the day though.

allow me to offer what i can to this, people often mistaken the US and canada. canada has MUCH stricter rules on engagement and everything you do is taped and if their is doubt you are brought in by military police to answer for your crimes.

canadian cia is CSIS btw. im just saying under what power i have maybe i can make a huge differance whether people in the army or under me hate me for it atleast less innocents will die. and think of it this way when people see a brown soldier they will see a beacon of hope and i wish to help and protect them. i am tired of people like the 2 dumbasses who commented to be the people who represent islam, extremist to say the least.

the only fear i have is that if something happens with iran. bright side to it i would be able to visit imam musa al kadims shrine and hopefully find some peace, because sitting here im not sure.

FOR THE RECORD the new conservative govn in canada is the ones who are makeing all the stupid decisions. they want to be the US's puppet

• Advanced Member

allow me to offer what i can to this, people often mistaken the US and canada. canada has MUCH stricter rules on engagement and everything you do is taped and if their is doubt you are brought in by military police to answer for your crimes.

canadian cia is CSIS btw. im just saying under what power i have maybe i can make a huge differance whether people in the army or under me hate me for it atleast less innocents will die. and think of it this way when people see a brown soldier they will see a beacon of hope and i wish to help and protect them. i am tired of people like the 2 dumbasses who commented to be the people who represent islam, extremist to say the least.

the only fear i have is that if something happens with iran. bright side to it i would be able to visit imam musa al kadims shrine and hopefully find some peace, because sitting here im not sure.

FOR THE RECORD the new conservative govn in canada is the ones who are makeing all the stupid decisions. they want to be the US's puppet

Even the American soldiers chill and give sweets to kids in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But they have done terrible things to those lands as well.

Canada is not doing some missionary work in Afghanistan.

As a soldier, you will follow orders, even if it's against your interests.

And if you are in Iran as a soldier, you helped the Zionists to capture Iran, and gave Imam Reza's shrine (as) a visit.

Allow my to give you an analogy: it is as if like, I come and capture your house, beat you, and then visit your prayer room to find peace.

The Conservative government of Canada will be here for long. After Jack Layton's death, the NDP is in total disorder.

The liberals were defeated quite embarrassingly in the last election.

So Steven Harper's Conservative Government is here to stay, without a decent challenger.

Also, care to elaborate your intentions as a 'brown soldier posing as a beacon of hope'?

Edited by GreyMatter

according to :A-Sistani .

Q) Can a Muslim join the Police or Armed Forces of a non-Muslim Government?

A) Any trade, business or profession that involved I’anatu ‘Z-Zalama – helping the oppressors is forbidden and considered as one of the Major Sins in Islam. The Qur’an says: “Do not be inclined towards those who are unjust otherwise the Fire of Hell will get you.” (11:13).

So selling any arms, ammunition or apparatus of oppression to an oppressive (non-Muslim or Muslim) Government is absolutely Haraam. Similarly, working for an unjust and oppressive Government in the Departments that are used to oppress the people is Haraam for the followers of Ahlu ‘l-Bayt (a.s.).

Therefore, Muslims who would like to join the Law-Enforcing Agencies should seriously study the system or the Institution in their countries before deciding to join. The question they should ask themselves is: Will I become a tool of oppression of the unjust Government, or will I be a Civil Servant serving the people in the true sense? If the answer to the first part of the question is “yes”, then do not pursue that career; if the answer to the second part of the question is “yes”, then you may accept.

The same would be guide-line for those who would like to participate in the political process of the western democracies. If they are confident that they will serve the people, especially their brethren in faith, then they can participate in the political process. But if they realize that they will become a tool of oppression in an unjust Government, then they have to steer away from that political process.

8]References: Islamic Laws, Current Legal Issues, Contemporary Legal Rulings in Shi’is Law and A Code of Practice for Muslims in the West of Ayatullah Al-Seestani Dama Dhilluhu.

Business Ethics in Islam by Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi.

Questions answered by Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi – Ahlul Bayt ‘Aalim Network.

The Military industry is a business , and they are in the business of killing .

SOLDIERS

flatDaddy.1.jpg

Website for this image

On 16 September 2012, a NATO airstrike killed eight women and girls who were out gathering firewood.

According to a 2001 study by the International Committee of the Red Cross, the civilian to soldier death ratio in wars fought since the mid-20th century has been 10:1, meaning ten civilian deaths for every soldier death. [8]

Daniel Crook stuck a bayonet into a 10-year-old boy. Crook is a British soldier. (SOLDIER BAYONETS BOY)

Soldiers do kill innocent civilians for fun.

"Soldiers discussed with each other about how they enjoyed the killing, or how many women they had raped."

Secret transcripts reveal the inner workings of soldiers' minds

0+w+1.jpg

Secretly recorded conversations "have laid bare the brutality and excesses" of soldiers.

Soldiers speak of the ‘fun’ and ‘pure enjoyment’ of massacring innocent civilians and enemy troops.

The transcripts reveal how "ordinary soldiers revelled in massacres."

0+w+3.jpg

Historians Soenke Neitzel and Harald Welzer used information from 13,000 military prisoners, from 1940-45, as the basis of their book"Soldiers: Diaries Of Fighting, Killing and Dying."

One soldier relates: "I used to shoot at everything...

"We liked to go for women pushing prams, often with children at their sides.

"It was a kind of sport really....."

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz26haDaCGV

Belgian+soldiers.jpg

Belgian soldiers roasting a boy

Another soldier reports: 'We beat her on the tits with a stick, clobbered her on the arse with a pistol, then all eight of us had her, then we threw her out and as she lay there, we threw grenades at her.

'She didn't half scream when they went off!'

French+soldiers.jpg

French soldiers

Large numbers of soldiers were involved.

"The whole troop went off with their weapons and joined in.

"Everyone was allowed to pick which one they wanted to shoot."

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz26haDaCGV

Tom+Stoddart.jpg

Man steals maize from a starving child during a food distribution at a feeding center in Sudan in 1998. Photo by Tom Stoddart.

One conversation shows the callousness of the the ordinary squaddie.

Soldier Z - 'I killed a Frenchman from behind with a shot. He was riding a bike.'

Interrogator - 'From close to?'

Soldier Z - 'Yeah.'

Interrogator - 'Did he want to take you prisoner then?'

Soldier Z - 'Naah, I wanted his bike!'

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz26ehcbEYg

0+w+2.jpg

One airman describes the ‘enormous fun’ he had in shooting fleeing civilians.

He relates: "When we were in low-altitude flight over the roads, if cars came to meet us, we kept the headlight on. That made the drivers think that there was oncoming traffic. Then we let rip with the cannon. It was a great success, beautiful, enormous, fantastic fun...

"As we came around the roofs would fly off. Wow! And on the marketplace we saw people gathered, people talked. We squirted off the guns. That was fun."

Another said: ‘We did a low level attack. We got there and there was this big house with a ball going on. There were lots of women in evening gowns and a band.

"We turned round and gave it to them. My dear fellow, that was fun!"

0+war-children.jpg

Another said: "I knocked off everything: buses, a civilian train... I gunned down every cyclist."

A corporal told how when his unit moved into villages, the first task was always to murder a pair of civilians.

"Then the chief said one day: 'Kill 20 – that will stop them having stupid thoughts in future,' he said.

"So we went off and enjoyed ourselves so much that we didn’t stop until we had reached 50."

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz26ehcbEYg

military-budget2.jpg

Memorial Day 2011

Professor Soenke Neitzel, of Glasgow University, has more:

Soldier: We were actually there when a pretty girl was shot.

… she cleaned our barracks.

Hartelt: I bet she let you sleep with her too?

Soldier: Yes.

And at some point you didn’t care

0+w+4.jpg

Website for this image

Airforce officer: "I had to drop bombs on a station...

"Eight of the 16 bombs fell on the town, among the houses...

"On the fourth day I was enjoying it.

"It was our before-breakfast amusement to chase single soldiers over the fields with machine-gun fire and to leave them lying there with a few bullets in the back."

0%2Bw%2B5.jpg

From the National Archives in Washington DC: "We shot women...

"The man earned his double rations... killing 50 women in half a day...

"At first you said, great, better than doing normal duty..."

4904594133_404b42cb66.jpg

War is a racket, kept going by soldiers. This 12-yr-old girl with a cross around her neck and with multiple wounds uses a stick to hobble through debris in Dong Xoai. Her father, sister and a brother were killed and their home destroyed. Photo by Horst Faas 1965. SOLDIERS KEEP THE GANGSTERS IN POWER

aangirfan: THE MILITARY IN ALLIANCE WITH THE DRUGS GANGS

aangirfan: THE PROUD BRITISH MILITARY

aangirfan: CHILDREN KIDNAPPED AND BRAINWASHED BY THE ...

http://aangirfan.blo...9/soldiers.html

• Advanced Member

It is obvious from the posts that it is not a good idea. It is looked down upon by many Muslims because these western countries use their military to oppress Muslims world-wide. The military probably oppresses more people than it does helping. There are different routes to take to help people, being as dog of the military is not one of them What if you were put in a position that required you to kill innocent people? In Iraq alone hundreds of thousands of people suffered from American/NATO soldiers past 10 years.

• Basic Members

Western armies are obviously not helping any muslims in the world right now, and you will have to follow orders just like everyone else. If you wish to receive training in fighting and weapons while serving your community, consider joining a police department and working to be accepted into a SWAT team (or whatever they call them in Canada). They only accept top of the line officers so you would probably receive more advanced/specialized training than you would as a standard infantry officer. Also consider that you can train in endurance, fitness, marksmanship, and unarmed combat without having to make a career out of it. Esentially, you can sharpen your body on your own, allowing you to pick a career that will sharpen your mind as well.

My family are Lebanese but American citizens. We lived in Lebanon from 1997 till the 2006 war . The US embassy sent my dad a letter even though he hadn't been in america for years offering him a job paying more money than he's ever made before translating for the US army in Iraq. He had been unemployed for years at this point,surviving off of wise savings and investments from years past, but our situation was still very tight. He thought about it for a few days, and he decided that even if it was not Haraam, his conscience would never allow him to participate in the occupation of a Muslim country. If you join the military, you will be occupying a muslim country. There is really no way around that. I hope Allah guides you to a good decision brother.

• Advanced Member

great idea bros , join the police fore instead , and hunt down innocent muslim terrorists .

rip hijabs of muslim women and terrorise muslim families in their homes .

that will be your job description in the coming years .

the youth today have no idea .

I do, but if the idea of 'Police State' comes to fruit, then I will surely know that doomsday is just around the corner.

We in the West usually do see this aspect during the G18 protests around here.

Those protests are special, and the response people get is a different one too. A very different one.

Yet I do appreciate the police today, sure they might give me speeding tickets :P but at least, everything in peaceful; for now.

• Advanced Member

great idea bros , join the police fore instead , and hunt down innocent muslim terrorists .

rip hijabs of muslim women and terrorise muslim families in their homes .

that will be your job description in the coming years .

the youth today have no idea .

Ok you make it seem like you know alot about this, first if you don't mind me asking how old are you, give me a range if your not comfortable throwing it out there.

2nd how exactly do you know so much about this? rip hijabs, etc, you have any references, the thing you showed us above was from a period of 90 years till now, one was actually close by but it was american.and up to date references and if your don't have any how did you obtain this information, the news? if yes then hmmmmm.

I do, but if the idea of 'Police State' comes to fruit, then I will surely know that doomsday is just around the corner.

Those protests are special, and the response people get is a different one too. A very different one.

Yet I do appreciate the police today, sure they might give me speeding tickets :P but at least, everything in peaceful; for now.

LOL if i see you on the road say your from shiachat, im sure that particular day was windy and something got in my eye ;)

back in my days my young bro ,

when a policeman pulled you over for speeding , they were concerned for the welfare of the family in the car, as they just witnessed pulling out some bodies from a car that lost control speeding.

that was a long time ago .

now they start writing out a ticket before you have pulled over and try to throw in some extras like some fries.

since the privatisation of all police , they now have to meet financial targets .

and they follow a different law , for the benefit of their corporate masters .

many are masons , hence the term "give them the 3rd degree".

They have militarised the police and it it already a police state.

for those bros with all muscles and no brains from pumping too much steroids , joining the police force these days will be a great way to get your anger out on innocent people.

Edited by :Sami

Ok you make it seem like you know alot about this, first if you don't mind me asking how old are you, give me a range if your not comfortable throwing it out there.

2nd how exactly do you know so much about this? rip hijabs, etc, you have any references, the thing you showed us above was from a period of 90 years till now, one was actually close by but it was american.and up to date references and if your don't have any how did you obtain this information, the news? if yes then hmmmmm.

dear bro , the news sells you lies.

France and Australia are the two countries where they bring out new laws .

Australia , because the people there are like sheep , and easily controlled , and France , well they're just arrogant pigs.

France has banned the burqa , and soon the hijab.

Australia introduced powers to the police to remove the hijab , for the purposes of ID , what a load of BS.

These laws are Illegal and against human rights according to every international laws that exist.

but you have the dumb Aussie muslims just bending over and taking it up the back side, than saying thanks mate .

You heard of savak , during the days of the Shah, when they pulled hijabs off sisters , guess who put that turd in power.

The same people running the police and armed forces today.

Now surely you can put 2 and 2 together.

or maybe we all live in a wonderful , magical world of love , peace and pink elephants , and all that I have said is not possible.

right ??

im a 58 year old fart btw.

ws

Edited by :Sami
  • Advanced Member

dear bro , the news sells you lies.

France and Australia are the two countries where they bring out new laws .

Australia , because the people there are like sheep , and easily controlled , and France , well they're just arrogant pigs.

France has banned the burqa , and soon the hijab.

Australia introduced powers to the police to remove the hijab , for the purposes of ID , what a load of BS.

These laws are Illegal and against human rights according to every international laws that exist.

but you have the dumb Aussie muslims just bending over and taking it up the back side, than saying thanks mate .

You heard of savak , during the days of the Shah, when they pulled hijabs off sisters , guess who put that turd in power.

The same people running the police and armed forces today.

Now surely you can put 2 and 2 together.

or maybe we all live in a wonderful , magical world of love , peace and pink elephants , and all that I have said is not possible.

right ??

im a 58 year old fart btw.

ws

don't believe that your 58, minus probably 40 or 35 from that and were being more realistic.

in Australia that applies to the burqa not the hijab, and its obligatory of every women o prove her identity, look it up there's a hadith regarding this. its not bull because would you let someone wearing mask into your home? i wouldn't and so wouldn't the rest of the world unless you can somehow recognize the person.

France, well i don't know a lot about there except its a place which wants to remain a power but doesn't have the funds necessary, and the hijab thing.

this is not covered under the human rights no ones life, liberty is under threat.

what does savak have to do with anything? the shah was a oppressive leader. tell you what you know ayatollah Khomeini, sad to say but he encouraged children to join the army, gave them outdated, jammed guns and told them to run in first, not telling them that they were used as sacrifice in the minefields because at the time they didn't have the funds to get anti mine tanks.(look at videos of him, he acts and is treated like a god)mazallah mazallah

same people running the police and army? of Iran? doesn't make sense man they were overthrown and so was the constutional monarchy.

saying something like "or maybe we all live in a wonderful , magical world of love , peace and pink elephants , and all that I have said is not possible."

doesn't make your argument any stronger.

what does this have to do with me joining the Canadian army? clearly you don't know much of Canada, its court system, lifestyle etc

i could go on and on but ill let you digest this first.

• Advanced Member

LOL if i see you on the road say your from shiachat, im sure that particular day was windy and something got in my eye ;)

Aight bro, deal!

This scumbag of a cop once gave me 6 demerit point straight up, for nothing.

And this is a very serious offense.

I fooled and lied my way out of the system with no charges.

I know it is bad, but I am kind of proud :shifty: lol

back in my days my young bro ,

when a policeman pulled you over for speeding , they were concerned for the welfare of the family in the car, as they just witnessed pulling out some bodies from a car that lost control speeding.

that was a long time ago .

now they start writing out a ticket before you have pulled over and try to throw in some extras like some fries.

since the privatisation of all police , they now have to meet financial targets .

and they follow a different law , for the benefit of their corporate masters .

many are masons , hence the term "give them the 3rd degree".

They have militarised the police and it it already a police state.

for those bros with all muscles and no brains from pumping too much steroids , joining the police force these days will be a great way to get your anger out on innocent people.

Well basically being in police would mean the person will easily be promoted along the introductory Masonic ranks. But not the latter ranks, of course no.

don't believe that your 58, minus probably 40 or 35 from that and were being more realistic.

in Australia that applies to the burqa not the hijab, and its obligatory of every women o prove her identity, look it up there's a hadith regarding this. its not bull because would you let someone wearing mask into your home? i wouldn't and so wouldn't the rest of the world unless you can somehow recognize the person.

France, well i don't know a lot about there except its a place which wants to remain a power but doesn't have the funds necessary, and the hijab thing.

this is not covered under the human rights no ones life, liberty is under threat.

what does savak have to do with anything? the shah was a oppressive leader. tell you what you know ayatollah Khomeini, sad to say but he encouraged children to join the army, gave them outdated, jammed guns and told them to run in first, not telling them that they were used as sacrifice in the minefields because at the time they didn't have the funds to get anti mine tanks.(look at videos of him, he acts and is treated like a god)mazallah mazallah

same people running the police and army? of Iran? doesn't make sense man they were overthrown and so was the constutional monarchy.

saying something like "or maybe we all live in a wonderful , magical world of love , peace and pink elephants , and all that I have said is not possible."

doesn't make your argument any stronger.

what does this have to do with me joining the Canadian army? clearly you don't know much of Canada, its court system, lifestyle etc

i could go on and on but ill let you digest this first.

i think you will make a great soldier in the canadian army ,

their IQs are less than 30.

• Advanced Member

i think you will make a great soldier in the canadian army ,

their IQs are less than 30.

lol im sooo offended, probably the best comeback, accept it i just owned you like a pimp on his b****, if funny how you dont even realize every soldier regardless of rank gets a degree and a canadain military college at least before they can even think of being deployed anywhere ie liberal arts, biochem etc.

officers require a mandatory university degree.

please don't poison people minds with mindless rabble, please for heavens sake tell me your not a shia. get out of the boss your living in and live a little, learn then take in interest in conspiracy theories, deriving fact from fiction.

"btw" by the use of grammer in your previous posts, seems like your IQ level is virtually non existent.

These two however are unrelated lol

no worries man its all good.