Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonborn

Why Does Grand Ayatollah Make Fun Of Prophet Isa?

Rate this topic

Grand Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani says: "If the Qur'an is burned, then Jesus, the son of Maryem, becomes a b****rd."

Why does he say this, and his statement doesn't even make sense.

This is the video:

Grand Ayatollah Khorasani: Jesus an Illegitimate Child - Translation: Reza Kahlili - YouTube

Perhaps, it is a wrong translation?

Edited by Dragonborn

Grand Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani says: "If the Qur'an is burned, then Jesus, the son of Maryem, becomes a b****rd."

Why does he say this, and his statement doesn't even make sense.

This is the video:

Grand Ayatollah Khorasani: Jesus an Illegitimate Child - Translation: Reza Kahlili - YouTube

Perhaps, it is a wrong translation?

(bismillah)

He is trying to say that if they burn the Qur'an they are destroying evidence that exonerates Maryam (as) from the accusation of adultery.

The last part though doesn't make sense. He says that if it is supposed that Isa (as) is an illegitimate child then he will be forbidden from entering heaven. How does that work?

(wasalam)

He says truth! Quran defends Maryam (as) - Jews slander her (as) for being adulterer!

But the Qur'an was revealed long after the Prophet Isa's (as) birth.

I also don't understand his logic. He says:

If the Qur'an is burnt, then the Prophet Isa (as) becomes an illegitimate child. and an illegitimate child can not enter heaven.

So, he is saying, If you burn the Qur'an, then the Prophet Isa (as) won't go to heaven. What the? Doesn't even make sense!!!!

Edited by Dragonborn

I don't speak farsi, so I can't really tell if that is what he actually said, and I don't feel comfortable accusing him of that even if there is subtitles. However if he did say it, I get where he is coming from, and it's just a really poor choice of words.

Al-Qur'an is not the only evidence for Maryam's (as) chastity and honor, there is the Gospel itself that serves as evidence. Also, you would be surprised how many Jews don't have an issue making sense of the 'virgin birth' story, they take more of an issue with the 'literal' claim that Isa is the Messiah.

Also, he says that illegitimate children can not go to heaven. Is this true?

Care to back that up? That is an opinion, there are hadith about it, it's a complicated subject, and it's controversial. I would be surprised if a Marja today is so blunt about it as you have implied.

But the Qur'an was revealed long after the Prophet Isa's (as) birth.

I also don't understand his logic. He says:

If the Qur'an is burnt, then the Prophet Isa (as) becomes an illegitimate child. and an illegitimate child can not enter heaven.

So, he is saying, If you burn the Qur'an, then the Prophet Isa (as) won't go to heaven. What the? Doesn't even make sense!!!!

The Qur'an gives the parable of Isa speaking from his cradle to speak while he is a child in order to stop the accusations of adultery against his mother. He's saying that if the Qur'an is burnt then the argument for Isa [as] being a miracle is also and he is just left as being an illegitimate child without the argument that it put forth.

How did you know?

How do I know?

I do not know FOR SURE, but I will list all the topics Ali.20 has opened and let us compare it with the list of topics Dragonborn has opened.

Please note that this is just the first page out of FIVE pages consisting of topics posted by Ali.20 all consisting of a simple question.

To me it is obvious that whoever is behind the Ali.20 and Dragonborn accounts is an unfortunate brother suffering from Autism. It is his condition which makes him behave thus. I have even asked Ali.20 in one of his topics about it, but he didn't reply.

...I dont get it... do Jewish sources talk about Maryam(as)? even if Quran couldnt be consulted the new testament says that Isa(as) is of miracle birth, so Maryam(as) is protected through that also.

To me it is obvious that whoever is behind the Ali.20 and Dragonborn accounts is an unfortunate brother suffering from Autism. It is his condition which makes him behave thus. I have even asked Ali.20 in one of his topics about it, but he didn't reply.

The brother seems like a young man trying to learn his religion. Why should we put him off by talking about Autism?? His questions are not bad. I don't think it is right to conclude that he is autistic. He might just have a very active mind.

How do I know?

I do not know FOR SURE, but I will list all the topics Ali.20 has opened and let us compare it with the list of topics Dragonborn has opened.

Please note that this is just the first page out of FIVE pages consisting of topics posted by Ali.20 all consisting of a simple question.

Are you accusing me of being autistic, just because many of my topics consist of simple questions? LOL!

You are a very funny man. This is my only account, btw.

@Dawud: You're right. One of the fundamental Christian beliefs is that Mary was a virgin.

Edited by Dragonborn

How do I know?

Thats really creepy, and im not refering to the 'autistic' guy.

I think when he said "Isa A.S would not enter heaven" he was not talking from an Islamic perspective but rather a Christian perspective (as in saying to the christians that if you destroy the Quran, according to YOUR religious rules and beliefs Jesus would not enter heaven) as I think in Christian belief illegitimate children cannot enter heaven (I could be wrong here, someone help me out?)

Taking each point in turn.

Jews feeling threatened by the increasing number of conversions to Christianity and secular Jews just label Jesus as illegitimate since by definition they do not recognise him at all.

The bible is vague and contradictory about Jesus's birth. It says the birth is miraculous and that Joseph is not the father however when giving the genealogy of Jesus it traces Josephs bloodline not Hz Bibi Maryam. Hence it opens up allegations of illigitimacy.

The concept of the trinity and other concepts were only sanctioned by the Council of Nicea hence many contradictions.

As to the reason why Jesus would be excluded from heaven if he was illigitimate is very simple.

A prophet cannot be illegitimate. If Jesus is illegitimate he is a false prophet ie. a fake and a charlatan.

A fake and charlatan prophet is by definition destined for hell

How do I know?

(bismillah)

Salaam Alaykum:

I'm sorry for that accusations. I think you need to go read Ayah 12 of Surah 49 so that please don't accuse people without knowledge. I only have one account which is Ali.20. Now for your question about autism, I don't think I have it but I do have social anxieties and OCD. And afterall, why should I create a new account?

Now for the topics, I am a guy who was really ignorant and doubt a lot (skeptic) and just want to know if it's true or not so that I can know if there are any flaws.

And you can check most of my topics and find that I start with a Salam and end it with a thanks.

And brother/sister, may you please show me where you asked me a question but I didn't answer?

Thanks.

Thats really creepy, and im not refering to the 'autistic' guy.

(bismillah)

Salaam Alaykum:

Thanks for saying that.

The brother seems like a young man trying to learn his religion. Why should we put him off by talking about Autism?? His questions are not bad. I don't think it is right to conclude that he is autistic. He might just have a very active mind.

(bismillah)

Salaam Alaykum:

I think titmur probably misunderstood my situation. I have OCD and many anxieties. I recommend anyone to watch Monk and you'll know what I am talking about. I have a problem thinking and conscience, and just trying to find the right path, and worry a lot and just find the wrongs and ask the honored people here to answer the questions so I don't worry and say that I might be on the wrong path. I didn't come here so that people will call me autistic, and I am pretty sensitive, because if anyone has any mental illness, I don't think he is going to like people calling him by such a disease, even though he might not have it nor even made sure he does. I came here to satisfy Allah SWT.

Thanks.

Edited by Ali.20