Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
musab33

How To Curse The Sahaba

Rate this topic

wauw... this thread :rolleyes:

I'm curious whether it can get any worse..

lol im surprised it hasnt been locked yet, and that this fella hasnt been banned yet.

jeez people, hes obviously a troll, why are you getting mad at the crud he's saying?

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Umar et al are not sahaba. They were morally corrupted dictators. I personally curse these vile individuals frequently.

If I didn't say lanat to the enemies of Ahlulbayt then I would not be a good Shia.

Edited by Yoda1

lol im surprised it hasnt been locked yet, and that this fella hasnt been banned yet.

jeez people, hes obviously a troll, why are you getting mad at the crud he's saying?

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Let us have our fun first..

Shia scholar Muhammad Nabi al-Tusirkani “ãÍãÏ äÈí ÇáÊæÓíÑßÇäí” wrote a small note in his book, he wrote “ÊäÈíå” or in English “Attention” in order to grab the attention of the Shia readers, so let’s see what he wants the readers to know:

” ÊäÈíå: ÇÚáã Ãä ÃÔÑÝ ÇáÃãßäÉ æÇáÃæÞÇÊ æÇáÍÇáÇÊ æÃäÓÈåÇ ááÚä Úáíåã – Úáíåã ÇááÚäÉ – ÅÐÇ ßäÊ Ýí ÇáãÈÇá¡ ÝÞá ÚäÏ ßá æÇÍÏ ãä ÇáÊÎáíÉ æÇáÇÓÊÈÑÇÁ æÇáÊØåíÑ ãÑÇÑÇ ÈÝÑÇÛ ãä ÇáÈÇá: Çááåã ÇáÚä ÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÃÈÇ ÈßÑ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÚËãÇä æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ãÚÇæíÉ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã íÒíÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÇÈä ÒíÇÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÇÈä ÓÚÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÔãÑ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÚÓßÑåã æÚãÑ. Çááåã ÇáÚä ÚÇÆÔÉ æÍÝÕÉ æåäÏ æÃã ÇáÍßã æÇáÚä ãä ÑÖí ÈÃÝÚÇáåã Åáì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ“.

[Attention: Know that the most honorable of places and times and conditions and the best occasion to send curses on them - may they be cursed- is in the area of urination (i.e bathroom), so when you are free from urine say during each Takhliya and Istibra' and Tathir continuously: "O Allah curse `Umar thenAbu Bakr, and `Umar and `Uthman, and `Umar then Mu`awiyah, and `Umarthen Yazid, and `Umar then ibn Ziyad, and `Umar then ibn Sa`d, and `Umarthen Shamir, and `Umar then their armies, and `Umar. O Allah curse `Aisha and Hafsa and Hind and Umm al-Hakam, and curse the ones who are pleased with their actions until the day of judgement."]

Thanks for the info bro!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TO ALL OPEN MINDED SHIA WAKE UP PLEASE

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS NOT ISLAM IM FROM

IRAN WE LEFT IRAN IN 1993 MY FATHER WAS IN THE IRGC I KNOW HOW

YOU THINK ASK YOURSELF,S WHY IS IT TODAY THE ENTIRE MUSLIM

WORLD IS AGAINST SHIA JUST LOOK AT SYRIA YOU SAY YOUR MUSLIMS

BUT YET YOUR AGAINST THE MUSLIMS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO THE

REASON WHY MUSLIMS DONE CARE ABOUT BAHRAIN IS BECAUSE OF

VIDEOS LIKE THIS.

You were previously a bosnian who lived in Ireland was an ex shia. Now you are iranian living in ireland and ex shia. Next time no doubt you will be an Australian or something who was ex shia and lives in ireland.

The videos are a copy and second upload of Amskhan2007, aka Anti-Majoos channel, he brings incredible scholars, faulty arguments, and insults to the table, there is no need to look at them. And your last line is quite odd, may I ask, what makes the Sahaba special using the Qur'an?

To be fair, that isn't true, he adds his own childish commentary, but apart from that, he lets the speakers speak for themselves, they preach so much shirk, all you really need to do is let people hear them.

And the ''scholars'' featured aren't nobodies, ahmad shirazi, muhammad reda shirazi, hassan qazwini, hamid muhajir, are all (or have been) major players within the shirazi circles, you can't just brush their views off as if it is only a small segment of who share their beliefs.

And there is a need to look at them, evey imami should see these videos so that those ghulat who have insulated themselves within our ranks should be known and exposed.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

go on run away now call for me to be banned you cant anwser these

videos all you can do is run away from the video and ban me so me

one muslims attacking islam like you do just one imam even our worst

criminals and robbers dont attack islam and the sahaba like you.

Are you a cousin brother/sister of sanodar or it's sanodar only with another account?

Hmmmmm A nasibi troll

Salam my brothers and sisters,

I cannot understand why anyone would want to curse the sahaba. I, as a shia, know that the sahaba may have included people who were not so good, but two wrongs don't make a right. Why can't we be better and disapprove of their actions patiently and with taqwa? Cursing is very wrong, no matter who it is that you curse, and it ruins your taqwa and character. A true muslim can control their anger and set good examples for others. For example, Imam Musa al-Kazim was known for controlling his anger. To be a shia means to follow the examples of the imams, not to run around screaming about how much you love Ali (as).

Please, stop ruining yourself and Shia-ism.

To be fair, that isn't true, he adds his own childish commentary, but apart from that, he lets the speakers speak for themselves, they preach so much shirk, all you really need to do is let people hear them.

Not true because i am a first hand witness of him using false images to make a point. He took an image from d.sunnah showing Shias worshipping a place of Ziarat. Surprisingly an Ahlesunnah site had the same image which showed an individual facing his back to Ziarat and praying his salat.

This is not the only one example. So if anyone has access to KFC back logs should look deeply into his past. He is a known hypocrite and a liar.

And the ''scholars'' featured aren't nobodies, ahmad shirazi, muhammad reda shirazi, hassan qazwini, hamid muhajir, are all (or have been) major players within the shirazi circles, you can't just brush their views off as if it is only a small segment of who share their beliefs.

Majority of his videos portray nobodies yet his point is attributed to an entire sect. He is outright misleading the public using the word of God and his Prophet (saww)

As for prominent speakers, i read some posts which say "in matters of Aqaid one does not need a marjaes opinion" so how does it apply to an entire sect, please explain?

Not true because i am a first hand witness of him using false images to make a point. He took an image from d.sunnah showing Shias worshipping a place of Ziarat. Surprisingly an Ahlesunnah site had the same image which showed an individual facing his back to Ziarat and praying his salat.

This is not the only one example. So if anyone has access to KFC back logs should look deeply into his past. He is a known hypocrite and a liar.

Majority of his videos portray nobodies yet his point is attributed to an entire sect. He is outright misleading the public using the word of God and his Prophet (saww)

As for prominent speakers, i read some posts which say "in matters of Aqaid one does not need a marjaes opinion" so how does it apply to an entire sect, please explain?

Ok, perhaps, but I have seen around ten videos from the youtube channel in question, and I don't recal having seen any pictures or videos of laymen doing much, but as for ludicus comments and calls to shirk, there is an abundance.

But I agree, if you visit HCY forum, you can see that the kid who makes these videos is a hypocite, it isn't that he is such a lover of tawheed and a hater of bid'a, it's just that he can't stand the thought of people not venerating certain prominent sunni figures, so his channel is just an attack on all imamis.

About the channel featuring nobodies, I don't think you can say the majority are nobodies, the four names in mentioned in my previous post are definite somebodies in shirazi circles.

And when you have someone like ahmad shirazi (who I believe is the son of sadiq shirazi) saying things like:

''Allah says do not ask from me directly'' - this shows he is either jahil or has such little fear of Allah that he will lie about what He (swt) says.

''if I say 'ya Allah' it is wrong''

There is no doubt that a lot of his fathers followers will take this as truth. There is no need to get into some of the things muhammad reda shirazi said.

As for no taqlid in aqeeda, well, even if the majority of scholars say this, the bottom line is most people do do taqlid in such matters, you can look at previous debates, and what it comes down to is that so and so ayatollah believes this, so it must be the correct belief, even if the Qur'an and other narrations are against it.

Aside from that, there was a video posted not too long ago, showing abdul-hamid mujahir spitting into a bottles of water and his followers drinking it to gain baraka! (and no doubt to wash down his words of wisdom). There are so many things wrong with that, but i think the worst one is that he actually thinks he is that holy that he would agree to this. There is no doubt if people are willing to drink someones spit, they will also believe evey word that comes out of his mouth.

Shia scholar Muhammad Nabi al-Tusirkani “ãÍãÏ äÈí ÇáÊæÓíÑßÇäí” wrote a small note in his book, he wrote “ÊäÈíå” or in English “Attention” in order to grab the attention of the Shia readers, so let’s see what he wants the readers to know:

” ÊäÈíå: ÇÚáã Ãä ÃÔÑÝ ÇáÃãßäÉ æÇáÃæÞÇÊ æÇáÍÇáÇÊ æÃäÓÈåÇ ááÚä Úáíåã – Úáíåã ÇááÚäÉ – ÅÐÇ ßäÊ Ýí ÇáãÈÇá¡ ÝÞá ÚäÏ ßá æÇÍÏ ãä ÇáÊÎáíÉ æÇáÇÓÊÈÑÇÁ æÇáÊØåíÑ ãÑÇÑÇ ÈÝÑÇÛ ãä ÇáÈÇá: Çááåã ÇáÚä ÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÃÈÇ ÈßÑ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÚËãÇä æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ãÚÇæíÉ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã íÒíÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÇÈä ÒíÇÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÇÈä ÓÚÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÔãÑ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÚÓßÑåã æÚãÑ. Çááåã ÇáÚä ÚÇÆÔÉ æÍÝÕÉ æåäÏ æÃã ÇáÍßã æÇáÚä ãä ÑÖí ÈÃÝÚÇáåã Åáì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ“.

[Attention: Know that the most honorable of places and times and conditions and the best occasion to send curses on them - may they be cursed- is in the area of urination (i.e bathroom), so when you are free from urine say during each Takhliya and Istibra' and Tathir continuously: "O Allah curse `Umar then Abu Bakr, and `Umar and `Uthman, and `Umar then Mu`awiyah, and `Umar then Yazid, and `Umar then ibn Ziyad, and `Umar then ibn Sa`d, and `Umar then Shamir, and `Umar then their armies, and `Umar. O Allah curse `Aisha and Hafsa and Hind and Umm al-Hakam, and curse the ones who are pleased with their actions until the day of judgement."]

source: áÆÇáÆ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ – La’ali’ al-Akhbar 4/92, by al-Muhaqqiq al-Tusirkani.

It's pronounced "Shimer", not "Shamir". If you were not a liar, if you had ever known anything real about us through studying of your own religion other than what the bovine propaganda your mullahs feed you about us Shia, you would have already known.

Funny, your propaganda makes it look like the entire count of companions of the holy Prophet (pbuh) is 7 while they were hundreds of thousands?

im back i told my sheikh about this forum he told me not to be harsh

with shia because their just doing what their taught he,s iraqi but

lived in saudi for nearly 20 years you will notice i have not insulted

anyones father or mother like shia do or curse them like their mullahs

teach them you will notice the mullahs in iraq and iran have the most

filthiest mouths just go to youtube.

Edited by musab33

Ok, perhaps, but I have seen around ten videos from the youtube channel in question, and I don't recal having seen any pictures or videos of laymen doing much, but as for ludicus comments and calls to shirk, there is an abundance.

But I agree, if you visit HCY forum, you can see that the kid who makes these videos is a hypocite, it isn't that he is such a lover of tawheed and a hater of bid'a, it's just that he can't stand the thought of people not venerating certain prominent sunni figures, so his channel is just an attack on all imamis.

About the channel featuring nobodies, I don't think you can say the majority are nobodies, the four names in mentioned in my previous post are definite somebodies in shirazi circles.

And when you have someone like ahmad shirazi (who I believe is the son of sadiq shirazi) saying things like:

''Allah says do not ask from me directly'' - this shows he is either jahil or has such little fear of Allah that he will lie about what He (swt) says.

''if I say 'ya Allah' it is wrong''

There is no doubt that a lot of his fathers followers will take this as truth. There is no need to get into some of the things muhammad reda shirazi said.

As for no taqlid in aqeeda, well, even if the majority of scholars say this, the bottom line is most people do do taqlid in such matters, you can look at previous debates, and what it comes down to is that so and so ayatollah believes this, so it must be the correct belief, even if the Qur'an and other narrations are against it.

Aside from that, there was a video posted not too long ago, showing abdul-hamid mujahir spitting into a bottles of water and his followers drinking it to gain baraka! (and no doubt to wash down his words of wisdom). There are so many things wrong with that, but i think the worst one is that he actually thinks he is that holy that he would agree to this. There is no doubt if people are willing to drink someones spit, they will also believe evey word that comes out of his mouth.

i think this guy is the only shia with good iman and understands

how bad the rot go,s inside the shia yes muslims have criminals

but even the worst criminals dont say the things that shia do

about islam so many shia dont even call themselfs muslims

today just look at this forum where it says religion = shia not islam.

musab just be quiet, nobody wants your so-called advice. we're not wrong, people who accept oppression and call them 'sahaba' are indeed wrong. please do your research before you come bellowing at us with your pathetic accusations.

Oh and Saudi's have the most gracefully perfumed mouths yeah? Have you SEEN their lectures? One telling us in quite a sexual manner how the houris in heaven will treat him, he's really certain he's entering heaven, hahahahaha!!

hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! look at the noor on his face! look at the imaan! mashallah subhanalaah!!

Edited by Lady

Imam Ali was the first male to embrace Islam.[ibn Abi al-Hadid al-Mu‘tazili, Sharh Nahj al-Balaghah, Vol.13, 224] He himself declared, “I started worshipping Allah nine years before anyone else in this nation started worshipping Him, except for Prophet Muhammad.”[al-Nisa’i, Khasa’is Amir al-Mu’minin, Vol. 13, 39 (Refer also to: Tar

ikh al-Tabari, Vol. 2, 316 and Vol. 5, 17 to see when other companions embraced Islam])

The Prophet held two ceremonies of Brotherhood (mu'akhat) in which he made the Muslims brothers of each other. He did one before the migration to Madina and one afterwards.[ al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, Vol. 314; Fath al-Bari, Vol. 7, 211; Tarikh al-Khamis, Vol. 1, 353; al-Sirah al-Halabiyyah, Vol. 2, 220; al-Sirah al-Nabawiyyah, Ahmad Zayni Dahlan, Vol. 1, 155].

In both Brotherhoods, the Prophet made brothers of himself and Imam Ali; Abu Bakr and 'Umar, 'Uthman ibn Affan and 'Abd al-Rahman ibn 'Auf, Hamzah ibn 'Abd al-Mutallib and Zayd ibn Haritha, Mus'ab ibn 'Umayr and Sa'd ibn Abi Waqqass, Salman al-Farsi and Abu Dharr al-Ghifari, and Talha and Zubayr.[ibn Sa‘ad, al-Tabaqat al-Kubra, Vol. 3, 102]

The Prophet ordered all of the gates which had access to the courtyard of the Masjid of the Prophet to be closed except the gate which connected to the house of Imam Ali, since the ritually impure (junub) were no longer allowed to enter the masjid before performing the ritual bathing (ghusl). However, the Prophet, Imam Ali, and Lady Fatima al-Zahra were exceptions to this rule, as an emphasis to the “Verse of Purity” (Noble Quran - 33:33). Even Hamzah, the uncle of the Prophet was saddened by this decision and came to the Prophet weeping. The Prophet told him, “I did not ban you, and I did not allow him (Ali); but it was Allah who allowed him.”[al-Isabah fi Ma‘rifat al-Sahabah, Vol. 1, 373; al-Durr al-Manthur, Vol. 6, 122; al-Samhudi, Wafa’ al-Wafa’, Vol. 2, 477; al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 15, 155, and others].

Ibn Hanbal also narrates that many companions wondered about the Prophet's decision to exempt Imam Ali from having to shut his door to the masjid, the Prophet answered them by this sermon, “I commanded that these doors be closed except for the door of Ali. By Allah, it was not my own desire, but I was commanded by Allah, and I followed his command.”[Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, 175; Vol. 2, 26; Vol. 4, 369]. For this reason, the second caliph, 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, says, “Ibn Abi Talib has been given three virtues of which, if I had been given only one, it would have been better for me than everything in this life: the Messenger of Allah married him to his own daughter and she delivered offspring for him, the Prophet sealed all the gates to the Masjid of the Prophet except his door, and the Prophet gave him the banner on the Day of Khaybar.”[ibn Hajar, al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, Vol. 3, 9; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, Vol. 3, 125].

Edited by pureethics

from previous posts i agree 2 wrongs dont make a right, jsut never have good or positive feelings toward them, the things they put imam ali, imam hasan(many dont even know the storys)and beebe fatima zahra a.s

think of it this way what are you gonna get out of constantly cursing them? this is the point where a line is drawn between muslims and sunnis. if you catch my drift

More power to you. Have fun subscribing to his views and adapting his limited vision of Shirk/bidah.