Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Curse The Sahaba

Rate this topic

Shia scholar Muhammad Nabi al-Tusirkani “ãÍãÏ äÈí ÇáÊæÓíÑßÇäí” wrote a small note in his book, he wrote “ÊäÈíå” or in English “Attention” in order to grab the attention of the Shia readers, so let’s see what he wants the readers to know:

” ÊäÈíå: ÇÚáã Ãä ÃÔÑÝ ÇáÃãßäÉ æÇáÃæÞÇÊ æÇáÍÇáÇÊ æÃäÓÈåÇ ááÚä Úáíåã – Úáíåã ÇááÚäÉ – ÅÐÇ ßäÊ Ýí ÇáãÈÇá¡ ÝÞá ÚäÏ ßá æÇÍÏ ãä ÇáÊÎáíÉ æÇáÇÓÊÈÑÇÁ æÇáÊØåíÑ ãÑÇÑÇ ÈÝÑÇÛ ãä ÇáÈÇá: Çááåã ÇáÚä ÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÃÈÇ ÈßÑ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÚËãÇä æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ãÚÇæíÉ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã íÒíÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÇÈä ÒíÇÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÇÈä ÓÚÏ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÔãÑ æÚãÑ¡ Ëã ÚÓßÑåã æÚãÑ. Çááåã ÇáÚä ÚÇÆÔÉ æÍÝÕÉ æåäÏ æÃã ÇáÍßã æÇáÚä ãä ÑÖí ÈÃÝÚÇáåã Åáì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ“.

[Attention: Know that the most honorable of places and times and conditions and the best occasion to send curses on them - may they be cursed- is in the area of urination (i.e bathroom), so when you are free from urine say during each Takhliya and Istibra' and Tathir continuously: "O Allah curse `Umar thenAbu Bakr, and `Umar and `Uthman, and `Umar then Mu`awiyah, and `Umarthen Yazid, and `Umar then ibn Ziyad, and `Umar then ibn Sa`d, and `Umarthen Shamir, and `Umar then their armies, and `Umar. O Allah curse `Aisha and Hafsa and Hind and Umm al-Hakam, and curse the ones who are pleased with their actions until the day of judgement."]

source: áÆÇáÆ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ – La’ali’ al-Akhbar 4/92, by al-Muhaqqiq al-Tusirkani.

What a lovely religion this is.

how_to_tabarrah.jpg?w=500

Aamili mentioned this Tusirkani in his book ‘Intisar’ as

æÝí ßÊÇÈ áÂáí ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ áÚãÏÉ ÇáÚáãÇÁ æÇáãÍÞÞíä ãÍãÏ ÇáÊæÓíÑßÇäí

in his book La’ali al-akhbar by the chief of Ulemas and Muhaqqiqeen Muhammad Tusirkani.

Intisar, Vol. 2, p. 18

So these are the words of the Chief of Shia Ulemas.

• Advanced Member

Okay...thanks for sharing that musab33, next time I need to go, I'll be sure to remember that. But in all seriousness, yeah we dislike them, we all know that, and some of us do the prayer for their Damnation (La'n ad it's written there) for what they had done.

Edited by AlAjalYaImam

I am proud to do their la'nat because they brought all injustice and seperated the ummah. they did not carry out the prophets will. they took lady fatema's posessions. they killed her and burnt her house. they took the right of Imam Ali (a.s) to be the first Caliph. If you ask me, these are all pretty valid reasons to curse such animals.

you see i have no real problem with you the only thing is you call your self muslim

your religion was once part of ours but not anymore just like sikhs came from

muslims just call yourself another name and then all shia attacks will stop just

like the sikhs did your religion says the quran is false your priests in iran and

iraq say ali is god and that karbala is more holy that mecca and that going to

karbala 1000 times greater than hajj.

Edited by musab33
  • Advanced Member

you see i have no real problem with you the only thing is you call your self muslim

muslims just call yourself another name and then all shia attacks will stop just

like the sikhs did your religion says the quran is false your priests in iran and

I think you should honestly read what you write, cause ive never come across such a fact like that.

However it is said that the sawab one gets can be that of 1000 times of Hajj, but it cannot be "1000 GREATER" than hajj.

Please read the facts properly before slating peoples beliefs.

You should use periods in your paragraph - it is hard to read.

Nevertheless, I understand your point.

I think you should honestly read what you write, cause ive never come across such a fact like that.

However it is said that the sawab one gets can be that of 1000 times of Hajj, but it cannot be "1000 GREATER" than hajj.

Please read the facts properly before slating peoples beliefs.

what if i proved to you that shia believe this.

Edited by musab33

I agree on part that we follow different religions. I think YOU should change the name of your religion. Let the world know that you are bunch of savages willing to kill women and children, innocents and handicap. You have ruined the image of islam, so its time to come out and tell the world you follow different "Islam" then Shias. We all would love to hear that.

Its just a matter of time anyways. Haq always wins. You should be happy that our leaders want peace with Sunnis, if they called an open war lol then i believe there will be a replay of Badr again (sunnis running).

• Advanced Member

what if i proved to you that shia believe this.

From copying more Nawaib sites/blogs, what'll it be this time lol, gift 2 shias or schitten, maybe even that rib crushing site answersforashiafriend.blogspot?

Edited by AlAjalYaImam

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TO ALL OPEN MINDED SHIA WAKE UP PLEASE

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS NOT ISLAM IM FROM

IRAN WE LEFT IRAN IN 1993 MY FATHER WAS IN THE IRGC I KNOW HOW

YOU THINK ASK YOURSELF,S WHY IS IT TODAY THE ENTIRE MUSLIM

WORLD IS AGAINST SHIA JUST LOOK AT SYRIA YOU SAY YOUR MUSLIMS

BUT YET YOUR AGAINST THE MUSLIMS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO THE

REASON WHY MUSLIMS DONE CARE ABOUT BAHRAIN IS BECAUSE OF

VIDEOS LIKE THIS.

every single time the muslims reach out to shia iran gets its donkeys like

this to give a talk like this because iran is terrified that the shia will become

like normal muslims iran fears when shia go to hajj why do you think so little

iranian are only aloud to go to hajj most of the problems today for shia

stem from iran.

^ nice, now I now what to say in the washroom, thanks for sharing!

:yaali: :yaali: :yaali: :yaali: :yaali:

are you muslim if you are why do you do what other muslims dont do think about it.

Edited by musab33
  • Advanced Member

are you muslim if you are why do you do what other muslims dont do think about it.

Lol, using your logic, why don't you mourn and do Matam like other Muslims, such as Aisha:

Narrated Abdullah narrated my father narrated Yaqub narrated my father from Ibn Is'haq he said narrated to me Yahya ibn Abbad ibn Abdullah ibn Al Aubair from his father Abbad he said I heard Aisha saying: "The Messenger of Allah [sawaws] died between my chest and neck..... so I put his head on a pillow and stood up with women and started hitting my chest and face."

Musnad Ibn Hanbal Volume 43 Page 468, graded as Hasan, oh and instead of being dishonest let me give you where I got this Hadith, something you didn't do for your's: http://www.revisitingthesalaf.com/2012/08/aisha-punished-on-day-of-judgment.html

• Banned

sikhs came from muslims

You are about as stupid as the racist southerners here in the United States. You think that just because Sikhs wear turbans that they are Muslims? What the hell is wrong with you?! Guru Nanak (the guy that FOUNDED Sikhism) was a HINDU. His family was HINDU.

Learn a thing or two before trying to tell us what we believe.

• Advanced Member

I've heard many donkeys like you trying to convert us to the baatil wrongly thinking you're on the right path you gullible pigs. You can't even talk about killings. The whole world knows what you and your mujahideen are up to in Syria. Honestly do you think we're that stupid? Our only ''sin'' is that we follow the Prophets will. If you want to get your facts straight, how about you read Thursdays Calamities or Hajjatul wadaa'? You guys are so gullible and ignorant and yet you're so bloody stubborn about it. Jesus, give us a break!

You are about as stupid as the racist southerners here in the United States. You think that just because Sikhs wear turbans that they are Muslims? What the hell is wrong with you?! Guru Nanak (the guy that FOUNDED Sikhism) was a HINDU. His family was HINDU.

Learn a thing or two before trying to tell us what we believe.

Actually, Sikhism orginated from both Hindusim and Islam - borrowing heavily from both religions.

I've heard many donkeys like you trying to convert us to the baatil wrongly thinking you're on the right path you gullible pigs. You can't even talk about killings. The whole world knows what you and your mujahideen are up to in Syria. Honestly do you think we're that stupid? Our only ''sin'' is that we follow the Prophets will. If you want to get your facts straight, how about you read Thursdays Calamities or Hajjatul wadaa'? You guys are so gullible and ignorant and yet you're so bloody stubborn about it. Jesus, give us a break!

SO YOU AGREE WITH THE DONKEY MULLAH IN THE VIDEO THAT THE REAL QIBLA

IS NOT MECCA BUT THE NOBAL GRAVES MEANING KARBALA YOU MEAN THATS

THE HAQQ THE DONKEY IN THE VIDEO SAID YOU MUST TURN YOUR BACKS TO

THE KABA THIS IS ISLAM I ASK YOU 1.3 BILLION MUSLIMS ARE KAFIR.

• Advanced Member

i use to be shia many many shia do not even know what their books say about

islam and the muslims

your religion says the quran is false your priests in iran and

i think your second quote prooves the first one....congratulations you are your own argument and proof :)

YOU MUST TURN YOUR BACKS TO THE KABA SUBALLAH

YOU SEE THE SHIA DO BE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH IN

ANGER WHEN MUSLIMS SHOW VIDEOS LIKE THIS TO OTHER

MUSLIMS THIS IS FROM SOME SHIA CHANNEL IM NOT SAYING IT

SOME IRAQ MULLAH IS :lol: BUT YET SHIA GET MAD AT MUSLIMS

FOR SHOWING IT WHY BECAUSE THEIR EMBARRASSED BY IT

AND THEY KNOW IT THEY DONT WANT MUSLIMS TO SEE IT.

TOP SHIA MULLAH,S SAY QURAN IS FALSE ANOTHER EMBARRASSING

VIDEO BUT DONT ATTACK THEIR KUFR ATTACK ME AND THE MUSLIMS

OH THATS LIES WE SHIA DONT BELIEVE THE QURAN IS FALSE

Edited by musab33

go on run away now call for me to be banned you cant anwser these

videos all you can do is run away from the video and ban me so me

one muslims attacking islam like you do just one imam even our worst

criminals and robbers dont attack islam and the sahaba like you.

Edited by musab33
  • Advanced Member

SO YOU AGREE WITH THE DONKEY MULLAH IN THE VIDEO THAT THE REAL QIBLA

IS NOT MECCA BUT THE NOBAL GRAVES MEANING KARBALA YOU MEAN THATS

THE HAQQ THE DONKEY IN THE VIDEO SAID YOU MUST TURN YOUR BACKS TO

THE KABA THIS IS ISLAM I ASK YOU 1.3 BILLION MUSLIMS ARE KAFIR.

You are an angry guy, lol, Makkah is where I and my family, my friend, my Masjid, and hopefully all Shi'a face when we pray, towards the Kaaba.

go on run away now call for me to be banned you cant anwser these

videos all you can do is run away from the video and ban me so me

one muslims attacking islam like you do just one imam even our worst

criminals and robbers dont attack islam and the sahaba like you.

The videos are a copy and second upload of Amskhan2007, aka Anti-Majoos channel, he brings incredible scholars, faulty arguments, and insults to the table, there is no need to look at them. And your last line is quite odd, may I ask, what makes the Sahaba special using the Qur'an?