Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Eid Ul Adha Mubarak

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I have no one to celebrate eid with :( I went to make eid salat in this place, and they turned me down saying 'women don't pray eid salat ' :(

Where do you live :o my masjid has a seperate floor for the women to pray because so many women come to pray on Eid and on a regular basis!

• Advanced Member

I have no one to celebrate eid with :( I went to make eid salat in this place, and they turned me down saying 'women don't pray eid salat ' :(

Maimuna I have seem few post of urs which u recently posted. and u seem unhappy. Chill my sis. NO hard feelings on eid. Try to enjoy ur loneliness. You altleast have beauties of nature around you, befriend them and celebrate ur eid.Eid Mubarak and Peace.

• Advanced Member

Maimuna I have seem few post of urs which u recently posted. and u seem unhappy. Chill my sis. NO hard feelings on eid. Try to enjoy ur loneliness. You altleast have beauties of nature around you, befriend them and celebrate ur eid.Eid Mubarak and Peace.

There's no natural beauty around me that I could talk with :(

Can't believe it, really. You must be living in some fascist salafi place or a really cultural shia place. One think women are animals other think masjid is not the place for women.

• Advanced Member

U aint got the Sky??? U can talk to ur own self. have u ever tried speaking to Maimuna?? Give it a try.

people call me crazy if I talk to myself :( people are mean :(

Can't believe it, really. You must be living in some fascist salafi place or a really cultural shia place. One think women are animals other think masjid is not the place for women.

yah, they are racist and sexist :(