Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
maimuna

Alajalyalman And Ahlulbayti

Rate this topic

Isn't it odd AlAjalyalman is 14 but he is online 24 hours like he has no school any time of the year.

And Ahlulbayti, why did you 'friend' me without asking my permission? I like to be asked whether I want to be friends with you?

:P

I actually do have school, I just have a lunch break in the middle of the day. I also do have a full day, Salaat, Masjid, Gym, Basket Ball, School, Family, etc. I just come here when I'm bored or on the computer, or am awake and nothing to do, also 15, just saying. And thank you for pointing that out then..lol

I actually do have school, I just have a lunch break in the middle of the day. I also do have a full day, Salaat, Masjid, Gym, Basket Ball, School, Family, etc. I just come here when I'm bored or on the computer, or am awake and nothing to do, also 15, just saying. And thank you for pointing that out then..lol

full of energy... full of energy

I viewed your profile, create a thread about me too? :D lol

Well, after I investigate you.. may be..

That's good kid! Keep up the work of truthfulness!

Apprecriate bro