Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Difficulties Which Occupy Your Mind The Most

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

salam

i haven't experienced all the common difficulties like death of near one or severe illness. probably the biggest difficulty for me is not getting married after years of trying. when you get rejected and you set your mind on someone etc.

i see how relationship difficulties can cripple a person's mind. like divorced people or relationship breakups make people messed up. so the question is how do these compare to other difficulties? are others just as bad in how they make you feel and mess with your mind?

I agree that marriage is one of the things that is very difficult . I have friends that are in your same position .

you know what I tell them ? I say , focus on your goal in life.. don't put anything that can distract you or dispoint you .. just put Allah

If you put Allah as your main goal in life..and if you truly work to strive for Allah , then you are free from any problems. They will not distract you.

A little advice for you : Love is like Dunya. If you continue seeking it, you will never reach it.. in other words : if you continue running after it, it will run even faster from you .. Just free your mind from it, don't think of it ..time will pass and inshallah it will come unexpectedly . Don't find love, let it find you .