Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Two-faced Peoples

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

What is the point of this thread? lol. Move on in life jeez.

Exactly my point!

But, apparently I have noticed these two-faced people I know don't know how to move on, that's why they harass me whenever they see me, when I am trying to ignore and erase them, but they keep wanting my attention! LOL Seriously!

They should be ashamed that they have two-face, as in hypocrite, and other people know about their inner corrupt lifestyle, but instead they are extremely arrogant!

And, actually doesn't two-face=hypocrite=munafiq?

Edited by maimuna
  • Advanced Member

I know many hypocrites. :D

But, do they want your attention all the time like the ones I know? LOL

I think the ones I know, they have a very unexciting life; hence, they feel the need to arrogantly (read violently) interject themselves into my conversations with others (read harassment), and this I guess adds 'juice' to their uneventful lives and gives them something to feel good about themselves and talk about in their ethnic social circle! LOL I mean, why would one rudely cut into conversations you are having with someone else, if not for attention and to stir up conflict and commotion with you? It's not like they are blind and could not see that two people are conversing, but they intentionally interrupt you to start a fight or for display!

I mean should they not feel shameful about their two-faced lives and wary that the person they are trying to harass knows about their hypocritical lives/lifestyles. Otherwise, they prove their insolence.

Edited by maimuna
  • Advanced Member

I hope those in this thread judge themselves as much as they judge others, as often one hates most a quality in others that may be present in themselves but goes unnoticed.

Fi aman Allah

I am talking about two-faced people I know who ALWAYS judge others but not themselves and actually have treated certain people in their personal life very violently but they think and display to the world they are "better" than others and behave very arrogantly!

Because if they judged themselves as much as they judge others, they would not harass (violence) me for attention! They would know, recognize about their own shortcomings and two-facedness of their lives and behave with humility.

That's why I am doing the reverse rambling... :)

Edited by maimuna
  • Veteran Member

Same here. I absolutely hate..hate..hate..hate hypocrites.

The only other group of people I hate more are the liars.

Yes me too, but the problem with that is that if most of us looked at ourselves honestly we'd see the hypocrisy and lies also. All you have to do to be a hypocrite is to ask someone else to do something you arent always prepared to do yourself, and who can say they will never lie again in one way or another? Gets very uncomfortable when you start to examine in depth.

• Veteran Member

I am talking about two-faced people I know who ALWAYS judge others but not themselves and actually have treated certain people in their personal life very violently but they think and display to the world they are "better" than others and behave very arrogantly!

Because if they judged themselves as much as they judge others, they would not harass (violence) me for attention! They would know, recognize about their own shortcomings and two-facedness of their lives and behave with humility.

That's why I am doing the reverse rambling... :)

Well, can you be 100% sure these people never judge themselves? sometimes people behave arrogantly and selfishly and like they dont have a care in the world, and in the privacy of their minds something quite different is happening. I'm not trying to justify anyones behaviour, im just saying that things are often not as black and white as 'me good, you bad'.

• Advanced Member

Well, can you be 100% sure these people never judge themselves? sometimes people behave arrogantly and selfishly and like they dont have a care in the world, and in the privacy of their minds something quite different is happening. I'm not trying to justify anyones behaviour, im just saying that things are often not as black and white as 'me good, you bad'.

I am 100% sure the people I am talking about and have known for years never judge themselves. Because if they did, they wouldn't come to harass me so violently.

I am talking about a specific situation here. Would you not say, "excuse me, do you mind if I cut in and talk to her/him for a minute" if you are trying to cut into people's conversation? This person (who calls herself a hijabi-feminist-activist trying to end oppression) didn't do this but very arrogantly, like she is the high and mighty and righteous, violently interjects not once but three different times intentionally to stir up a fight for display. (She probably conspired in her mind that if she did that I'd get mad and say something, but she didn't realize I was observing and made her my investigative subject) LOL

If these people judged themselves, they would recognize their own shortcomings and two-facedness and behave more appropriately and not perpetuate violence on another hijabi (supposedly as activists they are trying end violence).

:)

Edited by maimuna
  • Advanced Member

But, do they want your attention all the time like the ones I know? LOL

I think the ones I know, they have a very unexciting life; hence, they feel the need to arrogantly (read violently) interject themselves into my conversations with others (read harassment), and this I guess adds 'juice' to their uneventful lives and gives them something to feel good about themselves and talk about in their ethnic social circle! LOL I mean, why would one rudely cut into conversations you are having with someone else, if not for attention and to stir up conflict and commotion with you? It's not like they are blind and could not see that two people are conversing, but they intentionally interrupt you to start a fight or for display!

I mean should they not feel shameful about their two-faced lives and wary that the person they are trying to harass knows about their hypocritical lives/lifestyles. Otherwise, they prove their insolence.

Woah!!!! This is like a new breed of hypocrites altogether. :D

• Advanced Member

Woah!!!! This is like a new breed of hypocrites altogether. :D

LOL Isn't it?

1. they have two-face/hypocritical life

2. they harass people= violent

3. they don't apologize for their arrogant behavior (no humility)

4. plus they want attention and public recognition

5. and, they parade themselves as social justice muslim feminist activist supposedly ending oppression and violence