Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mad About Meat !

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Only want to eat meat... Not eating your fair share of the other foods Allah has given... Has your stomach become a grave for animals? Watch this at your own risk. Should you watch it and feel sorry for yourself then tough. I have warned you it is disturbing - but the truth!

Edited by Nuriyah Khanam

[ 31092 ] 1 Ü ãÍãÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÇáÍßã ¡ Úä ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÃÈí ÇáÚáÇ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ßÇä ÑÓæá Çááå ( Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ) áÍãÇ íÍÈ ÇááÍã .

1 – Muhammad b. Ya`qub from Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad from `Ali b. al-Hakam from al-Husayn b. al-`Ala' from Abu `Abdillah ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ). He said: The Messenger of Allah ( Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã ) was a meat-lover (lahiman, someone who eats a lot of meat) loving meat.

http://www.*******.org/hadiths/food-and-drink/lawful-foods/chapter-11

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother/sister, do you know the Shari'a conditions for raising and slaughtering animals?

That video has nothing to do with Muslims and halal meat because Muslims who follow the Shari'a properly don't abuse animals like that.

And Allah(swt) knows best

• Advanced Member

[ 31092 ] 1 Ü ãÍãÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÇáÍßã ¡ Úä ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÃÈí ÇáÚáÇ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ßÇä ÑÓæá Çááå ( Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ) áÍãÇ íÍÈ ÇááÍã .

1 – Muhammad b. Ya`qub from Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad from `Ali b. al-Hakam from al-Husayn b. al-`Ala' from Abu `Abdillah ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ). He said: The Messenger of Allah ( Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã ) was a meat-lover (lahiman, someone who eats a lot of meat) loving meat.

http://www.tashayyu....oods/chapter-11

I just want to mention that isn't there a fiqh ruling that it is either makrooh or haram to eat meat for 40 days straight???

Something I heard and wanted to confirm.

I just want to mention that isn't there a fiqh ruling that it is either makrooh or haram to eat meat for 40 days straight???

Something I heard and wanted to confirm.

I'm not aware of such thing being true. The only 40 days I'm aware of in this context is that it is makrooh to go 40 days without eating meat.

[ 31106 ] 1 Ü ãÍãÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÅÈÑÇåíã ¡ Úä ÃÈíå ¡ Úä ÇÈä ÃÈí ÚãíÑ Úä åÔÇã Èä ÓÇáã ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå ( Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ) ÞÇá : ÇááÍã íäÈÊ ÇááÍã ¡ æãä ÊÑßå ÃÑÈÚíä íæãÇ ÓÇÁ ÎáÞå ¡ æãä ÓÇÁ ÎáÞå ÝÃÐäæÇ Ýí ÇÐäå .

1 – Muhammad b. Ya`qub from `Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from Ibn Abi `Umayr from Hisham b. Salim from Abu `Abdillah Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. He said: Flesh builds flesh, and whoever abandons it for forty days his nature (khuluq) is worsened, and whoever’s nature is worsened then call the adhan in his ear.

http://www.*******.org/hadiths/food-and-drink/lawful-foods/Chapter-12

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother/sister, do you know the Shari'a conditions for raising and slaughtering animals?

That video has nothing to do with Muslims and halal meat because Muslims who follow the Shari'a properly don't abuse animals like that.

And Allah(swt) knows best

Even by non-Muslim standards, what the video shows would be an aberrancy. It's a bit like showing some renegade daycare staffed by child abusers and then saying this is what the childcare industry is all about. The film is basically an emotive propaganda piece showing some of the worst abuses out there designed to get people to adopt the vegan lifestyle.

http://www.*******.org/hadiths/food-and-drink/lawful-foods/chapter-11

Very true and we as Muslims should totally support the idea of eating meat and resist the so called meat revulsion vegetarian fad making the men into those "urban" looking thin waisted women look alikes. Although to add to this, we really can't match the lifestyle of the Prophet (pbuh) or the people who were around those times, so still watch out how much meat we eat. (for example Imam Hassan (s) did more than 20 hajj on foot even though Imam's tents and other stuff was loaded on accompanying camels etc).

Edited by Waiting for HIM
  • Advanced Member

Has anyone heard of a square-meal, ie when one doesnt just live of meat but has some grains, pulses and vegetables etc aswell?

Ideally meat, chicken or fish should only make upto a quatre of ones daily intake or even less unlike the saudis who almost live off meat and as a custom serve a whole sheep between four persons or less and if a single man can manage a whole sheep to himself then one boasts about it as if hes a macho - more like a filthy glute! What some families consume is a month or in the third world in a year - a single saudi person can consume that amount of meat in one day and not to mention the wastage once their guests have gone.

All this greediness puts pressure on the meat market causing high expectations, care and quality drops and the animals suffer as a result. If all ate meat sensibly and in reasonably proportions ie one day meat and one day pulses/veg they would not only be doing a favour to the animals but to their own health too! And yes enjoy your share of meat but also dont miss out on the other food bounties of Allah/God.

• Advanced Member

Are there any other hadiths that state not to go vegitarian? I have actually thought about it due to the way meat is being treated. I sometimes wonder how meat is being treated. Sustainable meat cost so much money. I wish there was more of an ecomonical way to produce sustainable, free range, halal meat. Only a few places I know of have this and none are near me. 8'(

Are there any other hadiths that state not to go vegitarian? I have actually thought about it due to the way meat is being treated. I sometimes wonder how meat is being treated. Sustainable meat cost so much money. I wish there was more of an ecomonical way to produce sustainable, free range, halal meat. Only a few places I know of have this and none are near me. 8'(

Tofu is your only choice.

• 3 weeks later...