Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
adnan121

Did Napoleon Write Letter To Imam Hussain(as)

Rate this topic

^ what if the allama has the evidence for it? Then you wil be a plain liar and are accountable on the day of judgement for making such kinda statement on the allama who has knowledge more then your whole family

I don't know what you will say if you will listen the history of Mohammed ali Jinnah by the same allama

^ what if the allama has the evidence for it? Then you wil be a plain liar and are accountable on the day of judgement for making such kinda statement on the allama who has knowledge more then your whole family

I don't know what you will say if you will listen the history of Mohammed ali Jinnah by the same allama

And if he has no evidence? Will you then say the same thing about him? At least I'm not reporting obvious forgeries and hoaxes from the mimbar. Unlike many people one here, I prefer not to be a sheep who switches his brain off in matters of religion, and who automatically believes anything that might agree with my beliefs.

I challenge anyone to produce the 'original' French version of this letter. I doubt it even exists, let alone ther been any chance of it being authentic.

I don't know what Jinnah has to do with any of this. I couldn't care less about the man.

Is this a serious question? People need to learn to stop taking everything every Tom, Richard, or Harry says on the mimbar seriously.

News flash: they don't always know what they are talking about, and when it comes to non-religious matters such as science, history, or other religions, they hardly ever know what they are talking about.

He's actually a pretty famous speaker (in reality a huge ghaali).

I don't know what Jinnah has to do with any of this. I couldn't care less about the man.

You don't want to know what he said about Jinnah.

(wasalam) aquib chk ur profile feed , hope every thing is going good on ur side , god grace every thing is good just don't want to be there for some reason .

ok guys stop :excl: i don't want you to argue about this zakir , i want to know did Napoleon Write Letter To Imam Hussain(as) if YES, please give me the link ! :dry:

Edited by adnan121

And if he has no evidence? Will you then say the same thing about him? At least I'm not reporting obvious forgeries and hoaxes from the mimbar. Unlike many people one here, I prefer not to be a sheep who switches his brain off in matters of religion, and who automatically believes anything that might agree with my beliefs.

I challenge anyone to produce the 'original' French version of this letter. I doubt it even exists, let alone ther been any chance of it being authentic.

It's obvious that he has much more knowledge then you and me so there is no point for me to have a doubt on him, if you has then go ahead and ask him for the evidence he is a great and famous allama so he will not speak any hearsay from the Mimber, if he is not correct then Ofco he will also answer for this but you are not sure about it then go challenge him or else stop criticizing the allamas who has much more knowledge then your family tree

If anything doesn't fit in your aqeeda then that's not Zakirs problem

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks there is any chance at all that this letter is authentic is a jahil, and the fact that this is taken seriously due to the fame of the speaker just shows how dangerous this worship of scholars and famous speakers is. People will give credence to any nonsense, as long as the person who says it is well-known enough.

As for a link to this letter, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks there is any chance at all that this letter is authentic is a jahil, and the fact that this is taken seriously due to the fame of the speaker just shows how dangerous this worship of scholars and famous speakers is. People will give credence to any nonsense, as long as the person who says it is well-known enough.

As for a link to this letter, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Wow everyone is jahil except you, keep boasting people like you always think they are smart then others but unfortunately there is no cure for misunderstanding

Sorry

The title of this thread is wrong surely? Napolian praising the Imam (a) maybe, but why would he write a letter to him Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã? Napolian was around in 1800's.

I think Imam Husayn (as) was meant to read it from the hereafter, and help Napoleon, etc. Apparently Napoleon was a ghali too...

Is this a serious question? People need to learn to stop taking everything every Tom, Richard, or Harry says on the mimbar seriously.

News flash: they don't always know what they are talking about, and when it comes to non-religious matters such as science, history, or other religions, they hardly ever know what they are talking about.

Truth..

lol, isn't the guy in the video the mushrik who tells his followers to do sajda to horses?

Ummm what!?!?!?

Ummm what!?!?!?

Well my urdu is limited to less than 50 words, so I can't really comment too much, but for sure he said it:

Here is a video made by an imami:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgGlxZ0tTMI

Here is one made by a wahhabi

I've seen people mention it on sc before as well

This is not new to me an hatred for the Indo-pak maulanas and Shias we do Sajda to zuljanah this that, where do you get all this gribberish from?

Actually its our faith problem there are manythings which doesn't get fit in your aqeeda and nothing can stop us from doing what we do and you know that.

Edited by Hot hot

There is evidence that Napoleon was allied to anti-British elements in the Indian sub continent namely Tipu Sultan a prominent Shia therefore it is not beyond the bounds of increduality that he might have written a letter praising Hz Hussain (as). However calling Zamir Akhtar Naqvi an Allama is stretching that increduality somewhat

Did they live in the same time period? Did Imam Hussein (a) have enough power that elites outside the middle east would hear about? If you answer yes to both these, then it could be possible. If not, then probably not.

Did they live in the same time period? Did Imam Hussein (a) have enough power that elites outside the middle east would hear about? If you answer yes to both these, then it could be possible. If not, then probably not.

the OPs thread title is misleading . He meant did Napoleon write about Imam Hussain (as). As I pointed out Napoleon did have diplomatic contacts with Tipu Sultan.

Asalam Alykum,

I am extremely sorry to say this but from some replies here I can sincerely believe that truly Imam Mahdi [A. S.] doesn't have enough supporters yet. Shame on you all who are weak minded. You believe that your Imam [A. S.] is hidden cannot be seen but has been alive for generations yet you fail to believe how can a letter be written. Regardless of the date, the author may have just meant it as a note or he may have believed that if he puts it in writing his prayers will be heard.

Regarding worshiping horse you need to watch what you say because I can rip your arguments and logic to shreds as our Lord asked all creatures present near Prophet Adam [A. S.] to bow to him so understand there are level of 'Sajda' as well. I am sure that the horse of Imam Hussain [A. S.] certainly was higher in faith then those who cast doubts in spirituality.

To all points who think its convenient that popular personalities throughout history wrote great things about Imam Hussain [A. S.] I think you really need to understand what he has done. I will tell you better why don't you go and experience what he had done. Take your entire family to Afghan or Iraq warzone where many deaths of innocent are occurring and after your own brother, uncle, friends' deaths/martyrdom dig a grave and put each one of them in that grave and then say thanks to Allah before laying your life. Obviously non of us can do so that is why we are here sitting here posting from safe zones. It is a matter of principle. The fact he did such a sacrifice is of great significance for intelligent minds and understand the complete emotional control and faith in Allah.

So if I was to pay my respects to one of you lots of weak minds or the horse that was there until the end for Imam Hussain [A. S.] who would I respect more? Of course the horse when you lot cannot even appreciate such a narrative instead disregarding it before even looking at the source!! Seriously even dogs are more loyal to their masters then some of you who claim to be servants of Allah but you're doing nothing but deceiving yourselves.

Regarding worshiping horse you need to watch what you say because I can rip your arguments and logic to shreds as our Lord asked all creatures present near Prophet Adam [A. S.] to bow to him so understand there are level of 'Sajda' as well. I am sure that the horse of Imam Hussain [A. S.] certainly was higher in faith then those who cast doubts in spirituality.

I can't believe that you would actually write this, Allah (swt) ordering the angels to do something, is a million miles apart fom the mushrik in this video ordering you to do something.

It isn't a hard point to understand. But clearly you are content in your shirk, and want to encourage others to do so with you 'arguments and logic' - a muslim submits to the will of Allah, not the will of this ghali.

I think Napoleon also had a horse... or two... and I think that Jinnah's dadi's family may have had contact with Napoleon when he was on an official visit to Pakistan, he probably converted and married someone in that family ... which would explain just about everything ...

Asalam Alykum,

To those who think I am encouraging shirk I think I have also learned that common sense isn't so common today. Though I do not know what he has said or even if he did; nor do I know him; If he is sitting there talking surely what he must be saying would be backed up by proofs from Hadiths etc. The example I gave is written in the Quran about doing such act. I am trying to explain to a very sensitive mind not to jump on bandwagon and understand that had he been wrong surely people in a country like Pakistan which I belong to, will start flogging him. People of Pakistan are quite reactive as seen on recent media coverage. The whole summary of my point was; don't act like soldiers who were in Imam Ali [A. S.]'s army who when they saw Quran on spears gave up the fight and abandoned the side of Imam Ali [A. S.] because they thought they knew better and without listening to Imam [A. S.]'s argument. We do not know what he said, what his exact words were. Seriously, there are only a few people on this forum who think logically. How can you, nay; How dare you accuse that man of shirk when you have not yourself heard his argument in defense of his words? Do you not understand that he could have been mistaken and said something which perhaps he acknowledged later? We are all humans and we all make mistakes. You are passing judgement on this man's faith; who are you to do so? Remember and fear Allah when your blood boils over such things because you do not know what Allah knows. Read Quran 95:8 and I hope you repent!

There is evidence that Napoleon was allied to anti-British elements in the Indian sub continent namely Tipu Sultan a prominent Shia therefore it is not beyond the bounds of increduality that he might have written a letter praising Hz Hussain (as). However calling Zamir Akhtar Naqvi an Allama is stretching that increduality somewhat

please provide me the source.thanks

Asalam Alykum,

I am extremely sorry to say this but from some replies here I can sincerely believe that truly Imam Mahdi [A. S.] doesn't have enough supporters yet. Shame on you all who are weak minded. You believe that your Imam [A. S.] is hidden cannot be seen but has been alive for generations yet you fail to believe how can a letter be written. Regardless of the date, the author may have just meant it as a note or he may have believed that if he puts it in writing his prayers will be heard.

I agree that it's quite likely one of the reasons Imam Mahdi (as) hasn't returned yet is because many of his would-be followers are weak minded. Some of the most gullible simpletons I've ever met are to be found on ShiaChat. And considering the people on here are probably on average more educated that the general Shia population, that is quite scary.

Honestly, if it gets to the stage where you start believing this kind of stuff without asking yourself any questions, then it might be time to read some books and expand your mind a bit.

Automatically believing everything every famous speaker or scholar says, no matter how far-fetched, is not piety, it's stupidity. Critical thinking is something everyone should try to develop, rather than just be a mindless sheep.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

This is not new to me an hatred for the Indo-pak maulanas and Shias we do Sajda to zuljanah this that, where do you get all this gribberish from?

Actually its our faith problem there are manythings which doesn't get fit in your aqeeda and nothing can stop us from doing what we do and you know that.

This is nonsense. Islam is Islam, there is no 'your faith' and 'my faith' or 'we' and 'you'. I don't understand the need people have to say they follow Islam but then follow their own scholars who build a platform for themselves which in most cases promotes something that has absolutely nothing to do with the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) or the Imams (as).

It's amazing how people get away with things just by adding words like 'love' and 'ahlul-bayt' into their speech.

i didnt read everyones post so maybe sombody bought this up. But the dates dont match....unless napolean had a delorean

This is nonsense. Islam is Islam, there is no 'your faith' and 'my faith' or 'we' and 'you'. I don't understand the need people have to say they follow Islam but then follow their own scholars who build a platform for themselves which in most cases promotes something that has absolutely nothing to do with the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) or the Imams (as).

It's amazing how people get away with things just by adding words like 'love' and 'ahlul-bayt' into their speech.

When there is a difference of opinion in a group it becomes we and you and no Maulana has made any platform for us if what you are saying is true then many of us should stop tatbir also because khameinei has forbid that but we dont care at all whose fatwa is what Islam is our religion and matam,Azadari is in our faith no compromise in aqeeda ever if you agree it's good if you dont then also it's good but opposing it And throwing brick on us will come back as a stone to you remember that, you people should be shameful you don't know on what basis that allama has said and still you are accusing him, that Maulana has much more knowledge then your family tree but I know you won't understand because you people think you are the only smart in this world.

It's funny how people just speak on Internet and don't take any action to stop the wrong things In their view.

Edited by Hot hot

Why would it matter if Napoleon wrote about Hussain (ra)? Will it raise your faith in Islam? Even if Napoleon embraced Shiasm, will that somehow confirm the truth of the Shia school of thought? It is really sad to see Muslims, followers of all sects do this, trying to prove the truth of Islam by citing the conversion of famous people throughout history.