Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yonus

Al Akhdar Elibrahimi In Saudi Arabia Today

Rate this topic

As you know that Koofi Annan former invoy to Syria w as not successful to resolve the issue of Syria for many reasons

such as US ,Saudis and Qataris were not willing to allow a case solution >

Therefor Saudis refused to meet him and Amir Qatar always reduces the success rate .

But today I smell new thing , Saudis met the Man( al akhdar ) , cooperate with him and wished him success in stopping violence in Syria .

Al hamdullah , US seems saturate bloodshed and destruction , then she ordered her little devils to cooperate with the man .

Edited by yonus

He represented the UN and participated in the envoy sent to Afghanistan after September 11th where he was also part of the envoy sent to Iraq to justify the claims of the 'weapons of mass destruction', which lead to the 2003 U.S Invasion... This guy has a clear history so there isn't much of a surprise to why the Saudis and Qataris embrace him...

He represented the UN and participated in the envoy sent to Afghanistan after September 11th where he was also part of the envoy sent to Iraq to justify the claims of the 'weapons of mass destruction', which lead to the 2003 U.S Invasion... This guy has a clear history so there isn't much of a surprise to why the Saudis and Qataris embrace him...

I disagree with you my friend , he Is a confident man to most countries .

"Sunday ÊáÛÑÝ": Brahimi develop a plan for the deployment of a peacekeeping force in Syria

Newspaper reported, "The Sunday Telegraph" that the British UN envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi plan to deploy an international peacekeeping force in Syria three thousand strong element, and could include troops from European countries.

Google translate . :shifty:

He also failed to recognize the effect of his decision he has made in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Ya3ni im not saying he is a bad man, but how can one possible trust someone who has already failed 2 nations. I agree he helped Lebanon before but this is nothing like what happened in Lebanon before. If UN troops in anyway get killed during their mission, it will be a call for the UK, Germany, USA, Australia and Italy to intervene.