Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yonus

I Notice Alot Of Saudi Wahabis Became Atheists

Rate this topic

I was in saudi leberal forumn and I noticed alot of wahabis have left islam and became atheists >

They changed and they behave not agressively as before Except those whom their loyalti to the wahabi sect or

who still has wahabi babi in his heart .

Aren't all Wahhabis Atheists?

Actually it is very close to atheism because it is free of spirituality ... and because they read western books such as Darwin ,Doukenz and other philosophers .

They do not observe moderation. For moderation is to abide by the laws of God. Obeying the Prophet and his progeny is to abide the laws of God.

They ( wahabis ) hate shiism more than any thing in the world .

Actually it is very close to atheism because it is free of spirituality ... and because they read western books such as Darwin ,Doukenz and other philosophers.

I meant that they are munafiqun who seek to destroy anything and everything associated with religion, especially real Islam (i.e. Shia).

They do not observe moderation. For moderation is to abide by the laws of God. Obeying the Prophet and his progeny is to abide the laws of God.

It's not that they're extremist Muslims trying to carry out Islam to the fullest extent, that's the propagandistic portrayal of them. In reality it's the exact opposite.

It's not that they're extremist Muslims trying to carry out Islam to the fullest extent, that's the propagandistic portrayal of them. In reality it's the exact opposite.

Are you aware of the fact that moderation is between two and extremism is only one of the two?

They ( wahabis ) hate shiism more than any thing in the world .

And hatred is due to ignorance. Verily, their 'scholars' take the advantage of their ignorance and forge in them their falsehood. May God disgrace them!

Are you aware of the fact that moderation is between two and extremism is only one of the two?

I know what moderation is. You said they don't practice moderation implying moderation of the practice of Islam. Wahhabism has nothing to do with moderation and there's no such thing as an extremist Muslim. The extremities attributed to Wahhabis are practices of an ideology/political cult other outside the religion of Islam.

I know what moderation is. You said they don't practice moderation implying moderation of the practice of Islam. Wahhabism has nothing to do with moderation and there's no such thing as an extremist Muslim. The extremities attributed to Wahhabis are practices of an ideology/political cult other outside the religion of Islam.

Denying the existence of extremism in Islam [ghulaat] rejects moderation as well. God created everything in pair. Unfortunately, extremism exist in religion and it has been condemned in our traditions.

Nevertheless, if this hideous thing is not a sect of Islam, or a related to religion, but rather an ideology then you are entirely correct. But considering the original topic -- Wahabis became Atheist -- cannot be correct, based upon your argument, as they never shared a religious view, but simply an ideology.

Edited by mun3t

Actually atheism is more common among Shia Iranians. You will find thousands of Iranians posting dirt against Islam throughout the Internet. They blame Islam for the downfall of the Persian Empire.

Edited by Abu_Muslim

Actually atheism is more common among Shia Iranians. You will find thousands of Iranians posting dirt against Islam throughout the Internet. They blame Islam for the downfall of the Persian Empire.

Shia Iran is the one and only Islamic Republic in the World who are both deeply devoted religious Muslims and also a technologically advanced nation and advancing fast, day after day. Even if millions of Iranians post dirt against Islam and blame it for the downfall of the Persian Empire, Shia Iranians have done do much for Islam that they'd still beat the rest of the Muslim world, who have fewer numbers posting dirt against Islam online but have zero achievements to their name, live under secular leaders and as puppets of the West.

I was in saudi leberal forumn and I noticed alot of wahabis have left islam and became atheists >

They changed and they behave not agressively as before Except those whom their loyalti to the wahabi sect or

who still has wahabi babi in his heart .

For the better.

Better be a godless atheist who minds his own business than be a ranting, raving Wahhabi bent on destroying the peace and harmony of society.

Which forum was it?

I like your putting of duas as reminder.

http://www.duas.org/Allahumma.htm

Allahumma Kunle -Imam Zaman Dua

rlist_duasbar.jpg

rdnld_duasbar.jpg

mp3_but.gif

ppt_duasbar.jpg

back_duasbar.jpg

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,

ÈöÓúãö ٱááøóåö ٱáÑøóÍúãٰäö ٱáÑøóÍöíãö

Çóááøóåõãøó Õóáøö Úóáóìٰ ãõÍóãøóÏò æóÂáö ãõÍóãøóÏò

O Allah, be, for Your representative, the Hujjat (proof), son of Al­Hasan, Your blessings be on him and his forefathers, in this hour and in every hour, a guardian, a protector, a leader, a helper, a proof, and an eye. until You make him live on the earth, in obedience (to You), and cause him to live in it for a long time.

allahummah_kule.gif

Some books add ..O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . . (ask for your wishes), in this night, this night.

ALLAAHUMMA KUN LE-WALIYYEKAL HUJJATIBNIL HASANE SALAWAATOKA A'LAYHE WA A'LAA AAABAA-EHI FEE HAAZEHIS SAA-A'TE WA FEE KULLE SAA-A'TIN WALIYYAWN WA HAAFEZAWN WA QAA-EDAWN WA NAASERAWN WA DALEELAWN WA A'YNAN HATTAA TUSKENAHU ARZAKA TAW-A'N WA TOMATTE-A'HU FEEHAA TAWEELAA.

Being saudi and having few atheist friends.. Its because hate for anything but wahabism is ingested in them all.. they see wahabism as thee only islam thus when they reject islam they cannot accept/or find it difficult to accept anything els.

Shia Iran is the one and only Islamic Republic in the World who are both deeply devoted religious Muslims and also a technologically advanced nation and advancing fast, day after day. Even if millions of Iranians post dirt against Islam and blame it for the downfall of the Persian Empire, Shia Iranians have done do much for Islam that they'd still beat the rest of the Muslim world, who have fewer numbers posting dirt against Islam online but have zero achievements to their name, live under secular leaders and as puppets of the West.

Dear you forgot about Pakistan, they have one of the biggest pool of doctors and engineers. Not to mention they achieved atomic power in 1970's while iran is still striving for it.