Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yonus

Who Is Going To Win In The Meddle East >>

Rate this topic

Salam alaeikum,

As you know my friends that after 11 sept . and arabic spring , USA wanted to impose democracy in the next state (syria )>>

whether syrian people agreed or not , while Russia and China disagreed to impose democracy by force >

The question now ... who do you think will be the winner ... USA EUROPE or RUSSIA CHINA ?

Allah w Bashar w bass ;)

Russia and China will win for sure

And don't forget Iran

FSA don't want democracy, tehy want to put a wahabist or salefite state like in Saudia Arabai --> caliphate just look at youtube and you'll see their leader saying "We want a caliphate and not a democracy"...

And bashar was elected bt 55%..

Salam alaeikum,

As you know my friends that after 11 sept . and arabic spring , USA wanted to impose democracy in the next state (syria )>>

whether syrian people agreed or not , while Russia and China disagreed to impose democracy by force >

The question now ... who do you think will be the winner ... USA EUROPE or RUSSIA CHINA ?

lol How are they trying to impose democracy in Syria when the majority of Syrians support Bashar Al-Assad but the U.S. want to remove him and replace him someone else? That's not democracy, that's dictatorship.

Let's see.

China, Russia, N. Korea, Iran, and Syria vs. United States and Israel

United States and Israel still wins. Sucks, but true. The United States has a larger military than the next 16 largest. Combined.

Actually, they have the largest military funding, not the largest military. China has the largest military in the world. Iran also has a larger military during war times (approximately 26 million soldiers).

Edited by Muhammad Ibrahim

Assalam Alaikum. The scenario to me is not totaly clear. First of all we have to see this from the perspective of what is the best in US interrests. Because what ever happens in the region is dictated or rather manipulated by the US, Libya is a brilliant example of that, but not the topic here. One thing is clear and that is that a sectarian confrontation is being cooked up there. If it comes to that, God forbid, the Sunni will come out on top, simply because they are the majority and backed and armed by the militairy might of the west. My suspiscion is that the US WANTS a Sunni Khalifate established in the world that will unite the Muslim world (by force in some countries) which than will become the "great international threat for the free world" (as they put it). The reason I think this, is because the US is financially in real deep trouble. And always, always when economically there appears to be no way out, war is the answer. The US is the most powerfull militairy state, even if they would cut their spending in half they would still spend more on the militairy than the whole rest of the world combined together (and that is without the costs of the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan). So a third WW with the middle east as it's epic centre would be very much in the US interrest, Eurasia would be effected and thus weaken any potential competition over world power from this huge continent leaving the US free play. The US is removed from and seperated by huge oceans from the "batttle-ground", and thus less in a perile than China, Russia, India or the EU (the only real competition for the US). It is the most in the US interrest when a war brreaks out between that would-be Khalifate and the rest of Eurasia, because than the US can come to the "rescue" and thus dictate these countries future (like getting rid of the monstrous debt the US has to China). They would be safe far away making big profit from arms sales, it would "clear up some of the overpopulation" and make enormous profit and political benefit from the reconstruction of Eurasia afterwards. Syria is not just an incident but a part of a much bigger very dark plan only to enrichen those few families that allready have more than they can ever consume. I hope I am wrong but I fear this is what is REALLY at play.

Khodâ Hâfez.

Salam alaeikum,

First of all - Millions of Syrians rising up has nothing to do with what the USA wants to impose. Bashar al-Assad is a ruthless criminal who supports terrorism that is why his people have been trying to get rid of him. Russia and China are going against the Syrian people and they will emerge as the enemy of the Syrian people.

No one will win.

Syria will have this ongoing conflict until it's situation will be as bad as of Ethiopia, Rwanda etc

And then someone will finally 'win', but actually it won't be a win so to speak since who ever takes control, they will take control of a diminished wasteland.

I hope I am proven wrong and Syria is restored how it was, but this is where it's headed.

Allah w Bashar w bass ;)

Russia and China will win for sure

And don't forget Iran

FSA don't want democracy, tehy want to put a wahabist or salefite state like in Saudia Arabai --> caliphate just look at youtube and you'll see their leader saying "We want a caliphate and not a democracy"...

And bashar was elected bt 55%..

Yes I know that , Thats why I always say that there is a different between agenda of USA and Saudi arabia in Syria ....

US wants muslim brothers to govern Syria and Saudi wants salafi wahabi to bring ( Amjaad ) glory of Bany Omaya in demascus as they claim .

There are many things make me confused .

thanx

Edited by yonus

lol How are they trying to impose democracy in Syria when the majority of Syrians support Bashar Al-Assad but the U.S. want to remove him and replace him someone else? That's not democracy, that's dictatorship.

As you know my friend that US has a project of democracy in the meddle east , sometimes it needs power to impose it

like what she did in Iraq ... and she wants to make it in Syria too .

By the way : democracy of US in the middle east must be friend with Israel and free of Islamist and nationalist slogans .

I mean a political win and loss ...and the field is Syria .

I think USA who is going to succeed whether The opposition won or Al Assad won

Al Assad Regim will not be like before , even if he win because he learned lesson will not forget .

So if Syrian regim wants to protect his country in the future , He must be change like Iraq .