Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
pyaro

Umar Al-khattab's Knowledge.

Rate this topic

What do you expect from the guy who changed the prayer to be likes Jews, had anal sex with his wife, killed his own child, ran away from battles and made things like Mutah which the Prophet said is halal as haraam?

Edited by Muhammad Ibrahim

A/s

Umar has committed a lot of mistakes in Islam and introduced many things in Islam.

Inshallah will keep translating more of Sayyed Kamal's videos. If people want certain really important ones translated please pass them our way.

What's wrong with anal sex? Sistani doesn't have a problem with it.

^ According to Sayyed Sistani it is Makruh (ie highly undesirable). almost like your should not do it , and also bond to wife's permission!

There are authentic narrations that show Umar gave fatwas without having good knowledge of the Quran and that he stopped people from doing things that are in the Quran and in the Sunnah.

This is summarised in the video below.

Videos and volumes of shias' holy books don't prove anything. Prove something with actions.

Umar ra ruled the world, Ali ra couldn't get success when he wished to rule.

In other words, Allah didn't give success to the first shia imam when he wished that.

Videos and volumes of shias' holy books don't prove anything. Prove something with actions.

Umar ra ruled the world, Ali ra couldn't get success when he wished to rule.

In other words, Allah didn't give success to the first shia imam when he wished that.

So, with your deluded mindset, Allah (swt) gave the Romans success, Hitler success Your Master lanti yazeed success Ibless success etc etc, listen dude you need some serious help, And to be honest i don't think Allah (swt) want help either, maybe ibless can give you some success.

So, with your deluded mindset, Allah (swt) gave the Romans success, Hitler success Your Master lanti yazeed success Ibless success etc etc, listen dude you need some serious help, And to be honest i don't think Allah (swt) want help either, maybe ibless can give you some success.

Romans and Hitlers were not fighting for Allah, so wrong analogy.

Yazid is also a wrong analogy because his personality is controversial.

Muhammad s.a.w's personality is not controversial, he got success.

Shia imams didn't get success, they were all killed!

Why are you arguing against the most learned men of their time, like Ali a.s. and the rest of the Imams?

Not only is it completely off-topic (we're discussing Umar's knowledge, see the above video if you haven't), but it's also very silly to claim people with worldly power and authority are right. It's a short, temporary world, the real world is the hereafter. Besides there were other prophets too who preached for hundreds of years yet got less than a hundred followers.

Some more appropriate pleonasms for Umer would be:

Umar Al-khattab Anger

Other examples of Umer's Pleonasm are:

1. Umar Al-khattab Shielding the Rapist Khalid

2. Umar Al-khattab Beating the hell out of his sister

3. Umar Al-khattab Plotting to Kill Prophet of Islam right before he converted

4. Umar Al-khattab Plotting to Kill Prophet of Islam on a night of a battle

5. Umar Al-khattab Plotting to Kill Prophet of Islam's successor

6. Umar Al-khattab Killer of Prophet's unborn grandson

7. Umar Al-khattab Causing Persian genocide by Arab army

8. Umar Al-khattab Scaling walls into people's houses and privacy in the middle of night

9. Umar Al-khattab Born as enemy of God

10.Umar Al-khattab Lived as enemy of Prophet

11.Umar Al-khattab Died as enemy of Imam

What a horrible waste of a person who got the opportunity to be benefited from 5 perfect humans in his lifetime.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Umar Al-khattab Anger

8. Umar Al-khattab Scaling walls into people's houses and privacy in the middle of night

and much more

12. Umar Al-khattab taking right of Imam Ali (as)

13. Umar Al-khattab dint have any knowledge misguided the umma !

14. Umar Al-khattab taking land of Fatima(SA) and admitting it on his death bed (Sunni source)!

15. Umar Al-khattab Runs from battle field more then ones , becomes kafir , doesn't take shada ever again .

16. Umar Al-khattab

there are plenty of hadiths and books that described incidents and occasions where Umar made up a wrong fatwa or needed Imam Ali to find solution fro him etc

also lists were made of Umar innovations "Awaleyat Umar"

all these were written in Sunni books, and sunni scolars see no wrong in them for Umar was great and he must be wise and knowing better than we do, they justify his acts even if he went against the Quraan clearly

Like Saddam, umar is seen as a hero due to his wars against enemies, all his other faults are forgiven even if his wars with enemies were not for religious reasons but for worldly gain

there is no point for pointing these things to Sunnis, they knew it and accept it

Waitin for HIM

Umar Al-khattab Anger

What a horrible waste of a person who got the opportunity to be benefited from 5 perfect humans in his lifetime.

Ooooh look at what you have been spoonfed since a lil baby!

1)

Typical rape claim on great ASADULLAH but some shia say umar ra wanted to stone khalid bin waleed ra which is it?

I guess haters will hate and its what ur parents told ya

2)

Haters will always hate lols it was before he became muslim after he realised his folly and he converted!!

3)

Hahaha just as above umar ra was on way to kill prophet sallalahu alaihe wasalam passed by his sisters house heard the noble quran surah TAHA and converted and also the prayer of rasulallah salallahu alaihewasalam was granted

Surah TAHA:

We have not sent down the Qur’an unto you (O Muhammad {SAWS}) to cause you distress. But only as a Reminder to those who fear (Allah).A revelation from Him (Allah) Who has created the earth and high heavens. The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil. And if you (O Muhammad {SAWS}) speak (the invocation) aloud, then verily, He knows the secret and that which is yet more hidden. Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! To Him belong the Best Names.” {Noble Qur’an 20:1-7}

4)

KILLER OF PROPHET SALLALAHU ALAIHEWASALAMS GRANDSON???

I WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS FAIRYTALE MAKE BELIEF STORY

5)

Lols conquered the fireworshipping persians and converted them to islam he bought the light of islam to persis and you call it genocide??

Why is iran muslim?

If he didnt liberate persia you would still worshipping fire and NOT Allah SWT

6)

Stop lying he umar ra never invaded no ones privacy he didnt need to you fool!

He was leader he can just stroll in!!

He used to walk around in night asking the people how they are or if they are happy with khalif etc

HUMBLE human being even though he was a leader!

7)

Lols i dont know if you know or your just ANGRY at made up fairytale characters honestly you sound nonsensical

Q)is every human child born a muslim?

That should answer u who was born enemy of god or not!

8)

Well u need to check history who was enemy of prophet sallalahu alai he wasalam

Umar ra is ashra mubashra sahabi ra

U can fool urself but not us!

9)

He was SHAHEED martyred by a majoosi who hated islam and its leader like i say haters hate!!

10)

He did benefit from ahlebaith ra his main advisor was hazrath Ali ra

Umar alkhattabs knowledge

Here is a hadith on knowledge of umar ibn khattab ra by rasulallah sallalahu alaihewasalam

From Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Prophet (sas) said:  'While sleeping, I drank - meaning milk - until I saw springs coming from my fingernails.   Then, I gave Umar some to drink.'  They said: 'How do you interpret it, Allah's Messenger?'  He said:  'Knowledge.'

SO UMAR IBN KHATTABS RA KNOWLEDGE IS TAKEN FROM PROPHET SALLALAHU ALAIHE WASALAM

END OF!!!!

Waitin for HIM

Umar Al-khattab Anger

1)

Typical rape claim on great ASADULLAH but some shia say umar ra wanted to stone khalid bin waleed ra which is it?

I guess haters will hate and its what ur parents told ya

Checkmate... This one has worked every time .. :)

We all know Khalid raped, Umer wanted to punish, Abu Bakr was protecting the rapist.

The crime is so huge that if you protect one Sunni god, you get to implicate the other.

And now you yourself agree that Khalid was supposed to be stoned, Umer pushed for it, but was protected by Abu Bakr. So at least two of your "star" sahabas are rotten.

Umar alkhattabs knowledge

Here is a hadith on knowledge of umar ibn khattab ra by rasulallah sallalahu alaihewasalam

From Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Prophet (sas) said: 'While sleeping, I drank - meaning milk - until I saw springs coming from my fingernails. Then, I gave Umar some to drink.' They said: 'How do you interpret it, Allah's Messenger?' He said: 'Knowledge.'

SO UMAR IBN KHATTABS RA KNOWLEDGE IS TAKEN FROM PROPHET SALLALAHU ALAIHE WASALAM

END OF!!!!

Salaam Alaykum.

You have actually raised a very good point. I hope we can further this point as an open minded and academic discussion.

That Narration about Umar's knowledge being like milk (showing its abudnace) does indeed exist and portrays him as he was predicted by the Prophet (saw) to be very knowledgeable.

Yet there are other Saheeh Narrations that Umar was ignorant.

So the main question is this: Which Narrations do we choose and which ones do we reject?

Should we reject those Narrations that say he was soo knowledgeable? Or should we reject those that say he was ignorant?

What is your criteria?

Waiting for him

Checkmate... This one has worked every time .. :)

We all know Khalid raped, Umer wanted to punish, Abu Bakr was protecting the rapist.

The crime is so huge that if you protect one Sunni god, you get to implicate the other.

And now you yourself agree that Khalid was supposed to be stoned, Umer pushed for it, but was protected by Abu Bakr. So at least two of your "star" sahabas are rotten.

Checkmate what? That thing in your head?

Ur confused mate u can tell by ur post

You dont even know the full story you just say half baked half truths you have been spoonfed by some fool

Mr fool read WHAT UMAR RA SAID HE RA DIDNT MENTION RAPE!!!

HE SAID TOOK

And then when umar ra became khalif why didnt he punish khalid ra ?

Fool you said umar ra SHIELDED khalid ra

I said some shiites say umar ra wanted khalid ra stoned

Which is it?

See how confused and twisted up you are?

Pyaro

Salaam Alaykum.

You have actually raised a very good point. I hope we can further this point as an open minded and academic discussion.

That Narration about Umar's knowledge being like milk (showing its abudnace) does indeed exist and portrays him as he was predicted by the Prophet (saw) to be very knowledgeable.

Yet there are other Saheeh Narrations that Umar was ignorant.

So the main question is this: Which Narrations do we choose and which ones do we reject?

Should we reject those Narrations that say he was soo knowledgeable? Or should we reject those that say he was ignorant?

What is your criteria?

I personally dont have criteria but.....we as sunni do have hadith science which has took out the weak narrations

I personally dont have criteria but.....we as sunni do have hadith science which has took out the weak narrations

Brother the Narration about his ignorance is also Authentic as it is from Saheeh Muslim. The other Narration from Sunan Nasai is also authentic as Authenticated by Al-Albani and Ibn Katheer in al-Bidaya wa-al-Nihaya.

What do you do now? Will you choose those Narrations which speaks of his great knowledge and reject similar Authentic Narrations that speak of his ignorance?

Pyaro

Brother the Narration about his ignorance is also Authentic as it is from Saheeh Muslim. The other Narration from Sunan Nasai is also authentic as Authenticated by Al-Albani and Ibn Katheer in al-Bidaya wa-al-Nihaya.

What do you do now? Will you choose those Narrations which speaks of his great knowledge and reject similar Authentic Narrations that speak of his ignorance?

Brother i dont know which narrations you are talking about?

If its in sahih muslim then post it

No, its a perfect analogy, why because, You have a stated Umar had ruled the world, implying or suggesting it was Allah (swt) who had granted him success. Romans ruled most of the world so how did they achieve their success ???? yet Romans rule was not based upon theological quest, yet they were very successful in world domination.

Pyaro

Brother i dont know which narrations you are talking about?

If its in sahih muslim then post it

S/a

The Narrations from Saheeh Muslim and Sunan Nasai are in the video right in the first post of this thread.

But I shall post the NArration from Saheeh Muslim here for you:

Saheeh Muslim Hadith no: 718

Narrated: Abdur Rahman bin Abza

on the authority of his father that a man came to Umar and said: I am (at times) affected by seminal emission but find no water. He (Umar) told him not to say prayer. Ammar then said. Do you remember,0 Commander of the Faithful, when I and you were in a military detachment and we had had a seminal emission and did not find water (for taking bath) and you did not say prayer, but as for myself I rolled in dust and said prayer, and (when it was mentioned before) the Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: It was enough for you to strike the ground with your hands and then blow (the dust) and then wipe your face and palms. Umar said: Ammar, fear Allah. He said: If you so like, I would not narrate it.

Please refer to the the video for the other Narrations that have been authenticated by your scholars.

Pyaro

S/a

The Narrations from Saheeh Muslim and Sunan Nasai are in the video right in the first post of this thread.

But I shall post the NArration from Saheeh Muslim here for you:

Saheeh Muslim Hadith no: 718

Narrated: Abdur Rahman bin Abza

on the authority of his father that a man came to Umar and said: I am (at times) affected by seminal emission but find no water. He (Umar) told him not to say prayer. Ammar then said. Do you remember,0 Commander of the Faithful, when I and you were in a military detachment and we had had a seminal emission and did not find water (for taking bath) and you did not say prayer, but as for myself I rolled in dust and said prayer, and (when it was mentioned before) the Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: It was enough for you to strike the ground with your hands and then blow (the dust) and then wipe your face and palms. Umar said: Ammar, fear Allah. He said: If you so like, I would not narrate it.

Please refer to the the video for the other Narrations that have been authenticated by your scholars.

But......wheres the ignorance?

You see for us each hadith has its contexts i am no expert on hadith but the hadith above there is nothing wrong its how u want to twist it!

Am sure there are plenty answers for this hadith but there is no evidence of umar ra being ignorant

Pyaro

But......wheres the ignorance?

You see for us each hadith has its contexts i am no expert on hadith but the hadith above there is nothing wrong its how u want to twist it!

Am sure there are plenty answers for this hadith but there is no evidence of umar ra being ignorant

Brother, if Umar not knowing about the Quranic verse on tayammum is not ignorance then what is?

Oh and the hadeeth is very clear. The context is also clear.

Let me break it down for you.

A man comes to Umar asking what to do if he is in janaba and cannot find water but wants to pray

Umar says DO NOT PRAY!

Ammar (ra) reminds Umar about a similar incident in the past where he (Umar) did not pray while Ammar (ra) did by rolling in the dust

The Prophet (saw) speaks about the verse of Tayammum

Umar years later gives a fatwa tellinga man not to pray despite there being a clear verse in the Quran about tayammum

There is only 1 conclusion.

Umar was ignorant and issued a fatwa without knowing the Quran and the Laws properly.

i told you there is no point of telling a sunni about the ignorance of umar, they teach these hadiths for their kids at school

they teach their kids how Umar stood to say a khutbah to muslims , he said that mahr of woman should not exceed a specific amount , then a woman stood up for him and recited the vers in quraan in which it says that you shouldnt "men" took any amount of the mahr you paid even if you paid a qintar

Umar said " umar went wrong and a woman corrected him"

also they teach their kids a hadith about ibn abbas when he said " there are stones from heaven about to be sent on you people , i say Rasool Allah told me and you say Umar and abu bakr told us " < that was in regard of hajj tamatu' (doing umrah then hajj which is permissible but umar and abu bakr taught peopel other wise )

and plenty more , but sunnis are all OK with it