Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I agree, but generally the ignorant and uneducated Australians support Tawhidi.

You would be surprised how many actually realize how he's a total fraud.

Brother, I know the Australian media very well.

Andrew Bolt supports him because they don't like Islam and he wants to find fault with Islam.

At the same time, we Muslims do not have the unity and initiative to try and undo their work. 

On 27/11/2017 at 8:20 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Man we have to be careful when we follow certain characters. I personally don't know him that well, but he doesn't give me a good vibe at all. He kind of reminds me of Imam Tawhidi, who openly curses and calls Aisha and Abu Bakar a terrorist. They also both curse Sayed Ali Khamanei (which is very disrespectful and rude), to create divisions even within the Shia community.

It doesn't matter whether he gets funding or not - I am just against his akhlaq.

I would reccomend to learn about his views more, most people who are against him don't know him very well.

23 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

This Zionist intelligence service

he is protected In an isolated MI 6 barricaded headquarters surrounded by military personnel. If you dont believe that then go visit his little fitnahtown.

the Brits

Proof? Lmao if he lived in some MI6 base in the Himalayan mountains his address wouldn't be on sheikh-alhabib.com. You are slandering someone with no proof. 

Sorry if I have obliterated one of your sacred cows but really he was quite rancid and needed properly slaughtering ;) 

It's perfectly fine to insult and slander aa Shia, but when it comes to Abu Bakr and Umar someone who does this is causing fitnah???

24 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I would reccomend to learn about his views more, most people who are against him don't know him very well.

Proof? Lmao if he lived in some MI6 base in the Himalayan mountains his address wouldn't be on sheikh-alhabib.com. You are slandering someone with no proof. 

It's perfectly fine to insult and slander aa Shia, but when it comes to Abu Bakr and Umar someone who does this is causing fitnah???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589795/Fears-preacher-stir-race-tensions-Buckinghamshire-village.html

My brother you are a respected and knowledgeable member of the Shia chat community, you lose such credibility when siding with those who degrade our Marja and place our shia brothers, sisters and children in the path of suicide bombers with their hateful rhetoric. 

I have acknowledged that some of what he says maybe true, and satisfies our bloodlust and hatred the enemies of Ahlul Bayt. But we are students and followers of the highest level of Nobilty and Anger control. Our leaders would sheath their swords when there was the slightest chance  their own anger might be involved in their actions. 

Even normal non Muslim  people realize he is a hate preacher, but you find it difficult to comprehend??

As far as my other assertions first read the article and do your own research, see what the marajey say about this Khariji, and like his spiritual forefathers  who  used to say Imam Ali was on the wrong path.

The town in  which he bought a 2 million £ centre  and another 5 million in renovations and houses a state of the art broadcast centre, is less then 20 mins from Windsor Castle and the royal family. LMAO can you guess the firepower and regimental support on the castle grounds which by helicopter would be in his town in less then 6 mins.

The best litmus test on who is and is not a Zionist, is to find the enemies of  Hasan Nasrallah , if you end up supporting a fiend who curses such a noble leader then my friend you may have crossed over to the dark side.

Remember Shaitan will not attack the pious man thru haraam, he will attack thru your piety and love for AHLUL BAYT.

Please my brother your comments will damage our youth who look up to you and give credence and credibility to our open enemy.

2 minutes ago, Hasani Samnani said:

Even normal non Muslim  people realize he is a hate preacher, but you find it difficult to comprehend??

That article isn't proof he's a Zionist lol. Sheikh al-Habib even responded to this and said they are integrating into the community there.

5 minutes ago, Hasani Samnani said:

The town in  which he bought a 2 million £ centre  and another 5 million in renovations and houses a state of the art broadcast centre, is less then 20 mins from Windsor Castle and the royal family. LMAO can you guess the firepower and regimental support on the castle grounds which by helicopter would be in his town in less then 6 mins.

Yes, because Iranian special forces are going to go attack him, and the UK will send helicopters out of Windsor Castle to defend him like this is a movie, do you understand how unrealistic that is?

6 minutes ago, Hasani Samnani said:

The best litmus test on who is and is not a Zionist, is to find the enemies of  Hasan Nasrallah , if you end up supporting a fiend who curses such a noble leader then my friend you may have crossed over to the dark side.

Sheikh al-Habib himself said that Israel is an illegitimate state. As for Nasrullah, maybe look into what he says a bit more?

@Hasani Samnani as for the sayings of the Maraji on this "khariji:"

On 25/11/2017 at 3:37 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

He studied under Ayatollah Muhammad Ridha Shirazi in Kuwait, and the Maraji who bore witness to his knowledge are:

• Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi
  • Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Ali Tabatabai
  • Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Faqih al-Imami
  • Ayatollah Sayed Ahmad al-Hussaini al-Ashkuari

55 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@Hasani Samnani as for the sayings of the Maraji on this "khariji:"

Who he studied under is immaterial if he has been turned into a double agent. Even Shaitan was elevated to level of Angels.

In Shahs time even Grand Ayatollahs reported to SAVAK and the Shah, will not mention names but names have been published  in public sphere. 

Under Saddam many howza members were both willing  and unwilling spies.

No one thinks Iranian special forces are going to invade a tony tiny London suburb, but could an angry Salafi mob decide to burn down his palatial multimillion dollar fitnah centre, I don't think such a scenario is out of the realm of possibilities, the article even alludes to such .

As a fellow Iranian descent Canadian I feel sorry that logic will not convince you, but Allah SWT  I am sure will eventually remove the veils which cloud your vision.

Ihtemase Dua my brother.

May Allah bless you and your family. 

Please accept my humble apologies if I have said anything hurtful in jest or seriousness,  I do have immense respect for you and  other comments you have made in the chat forums. 

Edited by Hasani Samnani

18 hours ago, Hassan- said:

Did @SheikhAlHabib'fan hack your account and is posting on it? If not then who influenced you to be like this? What lectures have you been watching that brainwashed you like this? You are still in your young twenties, it’s a shame you’re still young and already being brainswashed with these beliefs, you should get out as fast as you can before you grow old, or else these beliefs will most likely be permenant. 

I think maybe your account really has been hacked or this is just youthful contrarian humour.

6 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

Who he studied under is immaterial if he has been turned into a double agent. Even Shaitan was elevated to level of Angels.

In Shahs time even Grand Ayatollahs reported to SAVAK and the Shah, will not mention names but names have been published  in public sphere. 

Under Saddam many howza members were both willing  and unwilling spies.

These aren't the people he studied under, these are the people who say he is a legitimate Islamic scholar. And you need proof to claim that Sheikh al-Habib is an agent, which nobody has. If you have proof that he is an agent I will be glad to hear you out.

hi we dont say that he is not a knowledgeable person but his ideas & speechs cause serious damages to minority shias in consevative sunni countries like Pakistan.   

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi we dont say that he is not a knowledgeable person but his ideas & speechs cause serious damages to minority shias in consevative sunni countries like Pakistan.   

Yeah I'm pretty happy to take him as a very knowledgeable person. I just think that not every knowledgeable person possesses wisdom.

When your have so much fame, you really need to be much more responsible and smart. Even Ammar Nakashwani said that it is crazy for a guy sitting at the comfort of his home with full security, to be a abusing certain revered figures of another sect. At the end of the day, Shias get killed because of Yasssir Al Habib abusing. If he knows so many uneducated Salafis can get pretty aggressive then why act so immature and use those words. It got to an extent that even Ayatollah Khamanei had to create a new fatwa to ease down the tension. 

I mean, what will words such as "Umar looked very ugly" do to get people to come to haqq? Otherwise most people will just feel that Shias are abusive.

Yassir Al Habib attracts the youth who are very fragile and can easily get fairly emotional and passionate in Sunni Shia matters. 

Sunni Shia unity will only happen when we filter out the extremists within our own sect. Likewise anyone has the freedom to support Al Habib, but beware on the day of judgment when you will be asked who we took ad our leader.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

4 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

At the end of the day, Shias get killed because of Yasssir Al Habib abusing.

I ask people who say this to bring one example of a terrorist citing Yasser al-Habib's lectures as a reason he is killing Shias, but nobody can bring one!

I may be completely wrong here but a lot of times when our Sunni brothers raise the banner of "Muslim Unity", I feel like it is akin to the followers of Muawiya raising the Quran on spears.

There was no call of unity when the Taliban were committing shia genocide in Afghanistan. There is no call for unity any time a shia masjid or imambargah gets bombed. There was no call for unity when ISIS was wreaking havoc across Syria and Iraq.

But now that ISIS has been defeated, all of a sudden we have calls for unity.

When Sunnis hold rallies protesting shia killings, then we can discuss unity. Until then, thanks but no thanks. 

7 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I ask people who say this to bring one example of a terrorist citing Yasser al-Habib's lectures as a reason he is killing Shias, but nobody can bring one!

My young man you are convinced that since no one had written proof that Yasser Habeeb is an agent res ipsa loquitor he can't be an agent.

Also since no Wahabi  called you to Say that anti sahaba comments make them kill Shia, it could never be true.

Since you have not seen quarks and atoms they must not exist in your world, the same with Imam Mahdi, black holes, and even Allah. The difference of the higher brain is the ability to make educated analyses, formulate logical theories and using Ayaats of Allah to make obvious inferences. ( Oulul Al baab)

I see to a hard nosed realist, abstract thoughts and clearly elucidated inferences are likely an anthema. No problem, please never read about schroedinger's cat , you might really lose it .

When you go to college please take a course in logical fallacies I pray your eyes may be enlightened, Also read about constructing straw men, false analogies and otherv weak debating tactics.

But feel free to believe that there are no such things as agents of the intelligence services designed to create havoc, chaos and animosity.

Also stay away from Sun Tzus Art of War, it has no proof it works so  must be make believe.

When you pursue higher studies you will see that the more people pursue true knowledge  and enlightenment the more humble and less arrogant they become. 

They realize there are many paths to knowledge and enlightenment and don't discount based simply on their own limited intellect.

Hi I try to not insulting anybody I just mention the name of their cult because he is spiritual leader of them it called Shirazi 

6 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

When Sunnis hold rallies protesting shia killings, then we can discuss unity. Until then, thanks but no thanks

I have to agree with you.

So many mainstream Sunni Muslims speakers who have a lot of followers among the Western youth need to take the initiative to establish unity. 

I find it so strange how they will try to hold inter-faith dialogue but do nothing when it comes to differences in sect.

We Shias are a minority compared to Sunnis, so they have the right to take some initiatives. Only sufi Muslims are keen to establish unity.

@Mansur Bakhtiari Okay you can love Yassir Al Habib from the depth of your heart and I am fine with that. Lets assume he is the most knowledgeable and is not an agent.

I am not attacking him as a person or anything. I'm just amazed why your covering his bad.

Can you at least admit the mistakes he has done? Was it okay for him to offend Khamanei? and other scholars?

Are you okay with him using unprofessional and foul language like " Omar was pretty ugly" ?

Cursing and abusing aren't the same.

When Sunnis hold rallies protesting shia killings, then we can discuss unity. Until then, thanks but no thanks. 

Generally speaking and not pointing to anyone, how someone can even reach to become righteousness if it's depend on other people conditions? I believe that when we act upon the Qur'an teachings and Insha'Allah become righteousness, that would automatically make us united with Muslims.

4 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

My young man you are convinced that since no one had written proof that Yasser Habeeb is an agent res ipsa loquitor he can't be an agent.

Also since no Wahabi  called you to Say that anti sahaba comments make them kill Shia, it could never be true.

No brother, I am asking that you prove that his words cause Shia killings. I am asking you to prove that he is an enemy agent. 

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi I try to not insulting anybody I just mention the name of their cult because he is spiritual leader of them it called Shirazi 

Then can I call supporters of Khamenei the "Khamenei cult." They aren't a cult, they are Muslims and Sayed Shirazi is their marja.

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@Mansur Bakhtiari Okay you can love Yassir Al Habib from the depth of your heart and I am fine with that. Lets assume he is the most knowledgeable and is not an agent.

I am not attacking him as a person or anything. I'm just amazed why your covering his bad.

Can you at least admit the mistakes he has done? Was it okay for him to offend Khamanei? and other scholars?

Are you okay with him using unprofessional and foul language like " Omar was pretty ugly" ?

Cursing and abusing aren't the same.

Yes, of course there are things he says which I do not agree with. But regarding the Sahaba, his stance is 100% justified.

2 hours ago, kirtc said:

so many shias who have no head on their shoulders.. yasser habib attracts those types

I think we do better then "unity promoting" robots of the Iranian regime, but okay.

this is mainly because of influence of Wahabist on Sunni muslims specially on new converts &  foreign countries because of majority of Sunni muslims when somebody from outside first encounter with islam he/she will introduce to Sunnis bro&sis but Wahabist & shia extremists get advantage of that & misguide them as you see the wahabist in Egypt beside Shia muslims now are trying to erase suffi muslims too.:(

4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes, of course there are things he says which I do not agree with. But regarding the Sahaba, his stance is 100% justified.

I think we do better then "unity promoting" robots of the Iranian regime, but okay.

the "unity promoting" robots of the Iranian regime.. seem to be killing alot of wahhabis and salafis... while your kin do nothing... 

7 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes, of course there are things he says which I do not agree with. But regarding the Sahaba, his stance is 100% justified

Thanks for letting me know man. As long as you acknowledge the bad within him then that is good. For some reason I thought you supported him in literally  everything lol. :grin: