Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, power said:

Its not speculation, you are just not fully aware of the dynamics and  the process that involves unity? I believe there's a  lot of wishful thinking on your behalf. And furthermore, you are dismissive of the geopolitics factors that will be faced in the uprising Shia and Sunni unity ?

Yes, bro: but surely all of that will be worth it, in order to have Unity?! Don't forget: We are all Muslims!

6 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Brother, There are many other NORMAL sunnis too who live in Syria!!

Yemen is atleast with Iran and Lebanon and against Saudi and other powers.

Lebanon is clearly against those Powers.

yes im sure, but im talking about the ones fighting.. show me one moderate civilized rebel.

Lebanon is proudly against those powers.. 

actually, one such effort done is:

(1) Whosoever is an adherent to one of the four Sunni schools (Mathahib) of Islamic jurisprudence (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i and Hanbali), the two Shi’i schools of Islamic jurisprudence (Ja`fari and Zaydi), the Ibadi school of Islamic jurisprudence and the Thahiri school of Islamic jurisprudence, is a Muslim.

http://ammanmessage.com/the-three-points-of-the-amman-message-v-1/

but extreme wahhabis reject this. let's not be extremists like them.

i remember, during 2003 invasion of iraq, thousands of gi joes died.

today, the modern jihadists are their foot soldiers.

how to prevent this (being foot soldiers for US or some other entities) from repeating itself in future?

1. spread the fact that shiism is not majoosi/jewish creation.

2. while not belittling others, shiism has strong evidence to be the islam  propagated by the Prophet, preserved through His Ahu Bayt as.

3. let's race towards good deeds - you don't have time to throw stones during a 100m dash, do you?

Salaam Alaykum

I personally always respected Sunni Muslims, supported and helped them a lot. I helped my Sunni roommate to buy car. He didn't know anything about cars. I highly support Myanmar Muslims, Palestinians and Syrian people. I buy my grocery stuff from a Sunni Muslim because I don't want to give my money to an atheist. I do know that his grocery is double in price, but I still support him.

Let's forget what the differences are, let's unite. Americans and atheist don't care he/she is Sunni or Shia, they say all of them are Muslim. Let's be together.

9 hours ago, kirtc said:

when saudi arabia allies with israel, ignores the massacres in Myanmar , funds isis, hordes gold while starving their country men, prositute boys, go to clubs in Monaco, buys gold cars and toilet handles... can you really call them muslim? 

They are not SUNNIS. They're Wahhabis. I think I don't have you remind you that.

21 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

2. Common enemy is against the unity of Muslims. Because he knows that unity will make them strong.

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ ۗ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ ۚ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا {50}

[Pickthal 18:50] And (remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers.

Why is this CE so successful ?

What do you think - Fighting the enemy is more important by Uniting with the Majority (sunnis)

Unity with Sunnis is not on belief. But just against the common enemy and to bring power and peace to the Muslim World. 

We don't care whether Sunnis are on Sirat al Mustaqeem or not. Its their choice

You/Thay can say anything to get a buyin, ( it does not  have to be true),   make deals with any Majority, ( does not matter who it is, as long as you get the global  Caliphate established. So, there is a Trust factor here, that needs to be considered. What happens to the minority after the victory, is a great unknown, especially with the deal making mentality and saying anything and overlooking anything to get them to be on your/their team at this moment- basically every thing is a fair game, its all a means to an desired End. After that all bests are off. With the use of force, doctrine, which you/they are advocating against the Common enemy. Once you/they are the power why would your doctrine change? 

Religion takes the back seat. This all,  sounds like a page out of political islam playbook that grew out of saqifa.

15 hours ago, kirtc said:

when saudi arabia allies with israel, ignores the massacres in Myanmar , funds isis, hordes gold while starving their country men, prositute boys, go to clubs in Monaco, buys gold cars and toilet handles... can you really call them muslim? 

You have to understood the difference between Sunnis and monarch government's. What ever Saudi does that is to safeguard it's monarchy even if they have to go against Muslims. 

There are most Sunni who want to remain United with Shia's. 

But yes wahhabies are main threat to Sunni Shia unity. And wahhabies have used all sort propaganda against both Shia and main stream Sunni. 

So we should be able to differentiate between Sunnis and wahhabies. 

The eminent scholar Ahmad ibn Hanbal (780-855), who founded one of the main schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence, ……

.Nearly five centuries later, another supreme theologian of the same strict orthodox school, Ibn Taymiyya, died in prison in Damascus.

These two men are seen as the spiritual forefathers of later thinkers and movements which became known as "salafist"

They inspired a later figure whose thinking and writings were to have a huge and continuing impact on the region and on the salafist movement, one form of which, Wahhabism, took his name.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab was born in 1703 in a small village in the Nejd region in the middle of the Arabian peninsula.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235054099-ibn-taymiyyah-possible-for-Allah-to-be-physical/?tab=comments#comment-3096046

3 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

At one of these meeting, is it possible to ask, listen beloved friends, I have a question. This verse in the quran,

النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ 

[Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, 
[Pickthal 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves,
[Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves,

What is your understanding, since we are gathered here for a Unity meeting, lets really unite and learn from each other.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny) used it, as a question at Ghadir Khum and asked 

"Then the Messenger of Allah continued:

"Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"  

People cried and answered:

"Yes, O' Messenger of God."

"For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)."

No Muslim disagrees till this point? 

So, this should be a easy thing for you, only thing you are asking,  in which capacity do you see the Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him and his progeny) as Mawla? 

What is your understanding of " Greater Right " or as per the verse 33:6 "greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, "

You are only reciting the Qur'an and asking for their valued opinion and understanding. 

Why would this not be possible? 

This is not possible because this is a breach of the basis of unity. When its decided that we are not going to discuss about our beliefs. Scholars can sit together and discuss all this but this can't be done in a public scenario.

43 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

This is not possible because this is a breach of the basis of unity. When its decided that we are not going to discuss about our beliefs. Scholars can sit together and discuss all this but this can't be done in a public scenario.

Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa, (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) the best of the creation, the best example to follow for you, the one who has more right on you then you yourself. Is off limits to your conversations? its a deal breaker.

So, who's Sunnah are you using/ discussing/ following as a role model in formulating your plans for the Caliphate? 

It seems like its a political meeting, for political power struggle. 

20 minutes ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa, (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) the best of the creation, the best example to follow for you, the one who has more right on you then you yourself. Is off limits to your conversations? its a deal breaker.

So, who's Sunnah are you using/ discussing/ following as a role model in formulating your plans for the Caliphate? 

I have said it time and again - the unity is more on social implication rather than religious. What you're trying to say can be done in a scholarly discussion but not in public scenario because this will rather cause havoc and chaos and the unity which was thought to be made would be permanently gone.

You're becoming more obsessive that Sunnis should believe in Wilayat of Imam Ali but if that was so they would have already done it.

Thats why I said, No discussion on beliefs. We can conduct common Majalis and praise Imam Ali but to choose his Wilayat is ones own choice and decision. If scholars agreed to present each others argument in the public scenario then well and fine, your wish will be accepted. But in this era where information is present all around, one can easily find the truth if he intends to.

41 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

I have said it time and again - the unity is more on social implication rather than religious. What you're trying to say can be done in a scholarly discussion but not in public scenario because this will rather cause havoc and chaos and the unity which was thought to be made would be permanently gone.

You're becoming more obsessive that Sunnis should believe in Wilayat of Imam Ali but if that was so they would have already done it.

Thats why I said, No discussion on beliefs. We can conduct common Majalis and praise Imam Ali but to choose his Wilayat is ones own choice and decision. If scholars agreed to present each others argument in the public scenario then well and fine, your wish will be accepted. But in this era where information is present all around, one can easily find the truth if he intends to.

Are you implying that there are people who fully comprehend the status of the Mawla.Muhammad al Mustafa(peace be upon him and his progeny) and deny it because they cant accept the Wilayat of Imam Ali(as)?

You make a good story but not able to communicate, in these meetings look at  all the activities you described. 

You did not answer who's Sunnah are you discussing and following in the actual meetings, I am sure there is no chaos in your operational planning room for global caliphate and how to deal with the CE. This in not done on wallways and walkways or in allies correct? 

On 11/19/2017 at 2:01 PM, Waseem162 said:

Many of the Sunni Ulemas and Muftis have made this their mission to propagate Unity. Also Grand Mufti of Syria, Al Azhar University, Mufti of Palestine, Ulema of Yemen want Shia unity and they are on board with Iran to team up against common enemy.

We don't see it. But leading players have already started this process.

In India both Sunni and Shia Ulema hold a Unity Week in the week of the month when RasoolAllah was born.

All gather and share same happiness and talks of uniting against the common enemy is discussed.

Sometimes they come and pray behind us (in any of the eids), Sometimes we go and pray behind them.

Much more is actually happening. 

They are denouncing extreme Sunnis and we are denouncing extreme Shias.

We both are holding conferences against Jannat ul Baqi demolition every year.

They are participating in Quds rally as well as protest against Nigerian govt demanding release of Sheikh Zak Zaky (Yes Sunnis are also taking part), they even come with us in Moharram Juloos (some of the Sunnis). They recite Qur'an in our Majalis e Aza. They actually do Majalis e Aza with Alam and Taboot in India. I'll someday inbox you the pictures. And this is done on a very grand level. Iranian clerics are also invited to India.

Much more..

All the above activity, 

but this( post below )  is not possible

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-3098307

Your answer was

I responded to you,

"Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa, (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) the best of the creation, the best example to follow for you, the one who has more right on you then you yourself. Is off limits to your conversations? its a deal breaker.

Above should be clear enough.

Lets talk about, this notion of Social Unity, Political Unity, which is foreign to Islam. As Islam is not a personal relationship with Ones version of god.

Its a way of like, which incorporates, individual, social, economic political aspects. So we do not have a concept of Social Unity, ot political Unity and lets leave the religion alone for now. This is a secular concept. 

Your stated goals for the Social & Political unity is the Common enemy. This is a foreign playbook, that we do not follow.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا {59}

[Pickthal 4:59] O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.

So, let come to the Messenger, and understand what is our true Religion. I mentioned it Page 4 of this Thread,we are at page 11. with a lot of distraction(s) in between.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753

Read the post above the one posted here, on page 4. 

Read and understand this, and review the life to see what was the Common enemy at that time, it was not a foreign enemy. Follow the Sunnah of the Truthful. 

Abu Sa'íd al-Khudari reports that one day we were sitting waiting for the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) to come out. He came to us while we saw that the strap of his shoe was broken; he gave it to 'Ali to repair. Then he said,

"One of you will wage war for the interpretation (ta'wíl) of the Qur'an just as I waged war for its revelation (tanzíl)."

Abu Bakr said, "Am I the one?" The Prophet said, "No." Then 'Umar said, "Am I the one?" The Prophet said, "No, but the one who is repairing the shoe."15

https://www.al-islam.org/shiism-imamate-and-wilayat-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi/knowledge-ahlul-bayt#6-concept-al-quran-natiq

You can have your plan an work it, try working with GCC and OPEC, if you ever succeed here, go for a Islamic Union.( social, political, economic, go for common currency) as a start. Fix the problem within, before going after the External Common enemy.

Another thing, we did not have any such deals here , that "Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa, (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) the best of the creation, the best example to follow for you, the one who has more right on you then you yourself. Is off limits to our conversations?

So, you have said you peace and given your plan, let us have an academic discussion.

We live in this world, and have social and political unity/alliances and peace treaties with other humans with different nationalities, Way of life(Religion) . We coexist.

But for Muslims, only social unity is not a long term solution. Can’t have political unity against an outside enemy, when we will turn against each other, after using each other for our own benefit. It just doesn't work or Once we come across an inflection point. We all go back to our Beliefs and politicians play with it. i.e. Iraq, Syria . So, to say, we are doing this and that together , great, no one is against it. Everything except the most important issue our Religion.  I read comments like we work together and we hang out together, or help each other. That is not what we are talking about here or against it. If people think that talking about this is going to create more problems, so keep it to the side. What exactly, is out long term plan?

This is a place to have an intellectual, academic, dispassionate discussion. I am a layman, I have no knowledge, I post here  after reading a topic. so, stuff in my mind is critiqued and I increase my knowledge. I have no ability to teach others. But at the same time, we have some intellect and some basic knowledge about our faith, not much in fiqh or hadith or quranic. But enough to formulate a stance on faith issues. And we can read and understand and connect the dots in a logical way regarding history.

So, at least in faith matters, we have got to learn from each other.  All we have /know is through,

Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa, (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) the best of the creation, the best example to follow for you, the one who has more right on you then you yourself.

People have different understandings about, the best of the creation and it translates into how they understand Islam. If we do not get this issue resolved. We will be responsible for misguiding and loosing the young ones other ideologies. they may become Faithless individuals, because WE did not correct the wrong that was instituted by the elite/powerful for their benefit to exploit the people to take/ stay in power. Some of them are not interested, and will block all efforts as their kingdoms, and Presidencies will be in trouble. We will loose a generation of so, But People  will find the truth, in time and there will be an islamic revolution in the Middle East, may be in phases but it will, to much information is out there,  like the one in 1979. 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753

So, what would be as issue in getting to a proper understanding here,

Layman

On 11/20/2017 at 1:30 PM, islam25 said:

You have to understood the difference between Sunnis and monarch government's. What ever Saudi does that is to safeguard it's monarchy even if they have to go against Muslims. 

There are most Sunni who want to remain United with Shia's. 

But yes wahhabies are main threat to Sunni Shia unity. And wahhabies have used all sort propaganda against both Shia and main stream Sunni. 

So we should be able to differentiate between Sunnis and wahhabies. 

The Wahhabi phenomenon only occurred 120 years ago, prior to the creation of the wahhabis, Shia's were still persecuted by the mainstream Sunnis.  

On 11/19/2017 at 4:23 AM, shadow_of_light said:

Al-Kulayni, Kitab al-Kafi, Volume two, Page 375

4 - محمد بن يحيى، عن محمد بن الحسين، عن أحمد بن محمد بن أبي نصر، عن داود ابن سرحان، عن أبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) قال: قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): إذا رأيتم أهل الريب والبدع من بعدي فأظهر والبراءة منهم وأكثروا من سبهم والقول فيهم والوقيعة وباهتوهم (2) كيلا يطمعوا في الفساد في الاسلام ويحذرهم الناس ولا يتعلمون من بدعهم يكتب الله لكم بذلك الحسنات ويرفع لكم به الدرجات في الآخرة.

مباهته in the above narration can have another meaning: amazing someone by bringing strong arguments

Yes, but where does Rasulullah (saw) say to "unite," with the Ahlul Bid'ah? He says make clear your disassociation from them, (فأظهر والبراءة منهم). This is the opposite of "unity." If this political unity entails us giving up on raising issues which are "controversial," to Sunni's, then it goes against the orders of Rasulullah (saw).

On 11/19/2017 at 7:20 AM, Waseem162 said:

Most Sunnis are against Wahhabi Ideology too

Bani Umayya and Bani Abbas were not Wahhabi's, as Wahhabism is a new movement, yet they oppressed Shia's worse then any group today.

On 11/19/2017 at 8:53 AM, Waseem162 said:

I completely disassociate myself with the likes of Mujtaba Shirazi and his son in law Yasir and his co.

He is a source of fitnah and is condemned by most of genuine Marajes.

These deviants are not Shia of Ali. I don't say this. Maraje say this.

The only one who doesn't speaks up on this issue is the Silent Ayatullah - Sadiq Shirazi, Whose own brother is involved in this fitnah.

MI6 Agents! Puppets!

:hahaha: Unity with Sunni's but you can't at least tolerate fellow Shia's who have different views then you.

Your statement regarding him being condemned by Maraji is a lie, on his own website he shows the different scholars who testified regarding his knowledge (http://www.alqatrah.net/al235)

He studied under Ayatollah Muhammad Ridha Shirazi in Kuwait, and the Maraji who bore witness to his knowledge are:

• Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi
  • Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Ali Tabatabai
  • Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Faqih al-Imami
  • Ayatollah Sayed Ahmad al-Hussaini al-Ashkuari

Sheikh Yasser al-Habib and his organization have done a great service to Islam via their publications and other works, May Allah bless them!

7 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes, but where does Rasulullah (saw) say to "unite," with the Ahlul Bid'ah? He says make clear your disassociation from them, (فأظهر والبراءة منهم). This is the opposite of "unity." If this political unity entails us giving up on raising issues which are "controversial," to Sunni's, then it goes against the orders of Rasulullah (saw).

Bani Umayya and Bani Abbas were not Wahhabi's, as Wahhabism is a new movement, yet they oppressed Shia's worse then any group today.

:hahaha: Unity with Sunni's but you can't at least tolerate fellow Shia's who have different views then you.

Your statement regarding him being condemned by Maraji is a lie, on his own website he shows the different scholars who testified regarding his knowledge (http://www.alqatrah.net/al235)

He studied under Ayatollah Muhammad Ridha Shirazi in Kuwait, and the Maraji who bore witness to his knowledge are:

• Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi
  • Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Ali Tabatabai
  • Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Faqih al-Imami
  • Ayatollah Sayed Ahmad al-Hussaini al-Ashkuari

Sheikh Yasser al-Habib and his organization have done a great service to Islam via their publications and other works, May Allah bless them!

I am sorry and quite disappointed that a person which such a high community rating and obvious Islamic knowledge and  understanding has failed to see when your enemy is placing a veil over your eyes.

Yasser al habeeb A person of no obvious financial means   was suddenly able to a multimillion dollar Satellite/TV/COMPUTER STUDIO In the middle of a small town in northern UK,  and literally take over said small town  with no opposition, and with no problems getting a broadcast licence ( very hard to get in UK since only govt is allowed to propagandize).

He just happens to have a cover story about fleeing Kuwait, a country which provides billions to UK, and churns up obvious hate speech to allow Shias to be martyred all over the world and you believe he is legitimate.

You as a Canadian should be well aware of how many propaganda and controlled opposition MOVEMENTS the brits have spearheaded, they're masters of divide and conquer and have been studying how to divide Muslims and you have seriously bought into their obvious BS and even worse are encouraging it.

I guess MI 6 Has spent money well and succeeded in hood winking our knowledgeable Muslims brothers once again.

May Allah guide you to Investigate and critically evaluate before accepting sources just because we feel justified to attack wahabies in the vile ways they attack the AHLUL BAYT.

8 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I'm honestly disappointing in you brother, since when did start showing respect to yassir habib? Do you truly believe he is with the haq and Sayed Hassan Nasrallah and Imam Khamenei are with the batil? 

1 hour ago, Hassan- said:

I'm honestly disappointing in you brother, since when did start showing respect to yassir habib? Do you truly believe he is with the haq and Sayed Hassan Nasrallah and Imam Khamenei are with the batil? 

Not only does he degrade our true leaders, those who constantly lay down their lives for AHLUL BAYT, but he defends the the corrupt Western leaders, he only ever attacks Muslims, says vile things about others shias etc.

How much more of an obvious agent provocateur does one need to be for educated people to see the obvious truth

18 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

I am sorry and quite disappointed that a person which such a high community rating and obvious Islamic knowledge and  understanding has failed to see when your enemy is placing a veil over your eyes.

Yasser al habeeb A person of no obvious financial means   was suddenly able to a multimillion dollar Satellite/TV/COMPUTER STUDIO In the middle of a small town in northern UK,  and literally take over said small town  with no opposition, and with no problems getting a broadcast licence ( very hard to get in UK since only govt is allowed to propagandize).

He just happens to have a cover story about fleeing Kuwait, a country which provides billions to UK, and churns up obvious hate speech to allow Shias to be martyred all over the world and you believe he is legitimate.

You as a Canadian should be well aware of how many propaganda and controlled opposition MOVEMENTS the brits have spearheaded, they're masters of divide and conquer and have been studying how to divide Muslims and you have seriously bought into their obvious BS and even worse are encouraging it.

I guess MI 6 Has spent money well and succeeded in hood winking our knowledgeable Muslims brothers once again.

May Allah guide you to Investigate and critically evaluate before accepting sources just because we feel justified to attack wahabies in the vile ways they attack the AHLUL BAYT

No obvious financial means? What about how all other Islamic centres get their funds from? Donations of course. Sheikh Yasser al-Habib has actually criticized Donald Trump in one of his newer speeches, and he's made it clear that he believes Israel is an illegitimate state. But speculating on these things instead of actually criticizing his ideas academically gets us nowhere.

18 hours ago, Hassan- said:

Many people have been brought to the Haqq thanks to the work of Sheikh al-Habib.

12 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

We cannot call sunnis "ahl-al bida". They are muslims though they have some wrong beliefs. Disassociation must be from innovators not other muslims. Even if we are to dissasociate ourselves from sunnis, we are not still allowed to insult them or tell lie about them.

I never denied that Sunni's are Muslims, but they are following innovation. As for insulting, I was pointing towards the 3 caliphs + Mu'awiya whom for this false unity we would have to forget about and not expose them, yet the Prophet (saw) said to expose these kinds of people.

Hi every body can invite & brought to haqq by any person nobody has supremacy other persons &the charity for other shia Islamic centers from Khamse’s & Zakats now calculate the Mr Yaser Al habib has how many followers that that pay such wast amount of money even Khoei foundation only has one channel by his by having wast amount of charities in its hand & other shia Maraja that receives wast amount of charity like Ayt Sistani & Ayt Khamenei is not like as Yaser al Habib.

the Sunnis even when they follow innovation they follow it by true belive in history of shia Islam even Imam Ali(as) wishes he exchange 10 of his followers with one of followers of Muawiyah nowadays Imam Mahdi(aj) doesn’t have all of 313 true followers among Shia Muslims around the world!!!??? If we had unity as Sunni Muslims among ourselves it would be happened. In Sha Allah if Allah wants.

12 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Many people have been brought to the Haqq thanks to the work of Sheikh al-Habib.

Bro, sorry but this mentality needs to end!

People who follow Yasir al-Habib have come to Shia Islam but with no akhlaq. These so called Shias lack etiquettes or any sort of wisdom, as all they do is curse and abuse.

This is like saying "it is okay to use force to bring people to haqq".

The end should never justify the means.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi every body can invite & brought to haqq by any person nobody has supremacy other persons &the charity for other shia Islamic centers from Khamse’s & Zakats now calculate the Mr Yaser Al habib has how many followers that that pay such wast amount of money even Khoei foundation only has one channel by his by having wast amount of charities in its hand & other shia Maraja that receives wast amount of charity like Ayt Sistani & Ayt Khamenei is not like as Yaser al Habib

You can not accuse a believer without evidence. If you're claiming that Sheikh Yasser al-Habib gets money from the West or the CIA of wherever, you need evidence.

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Bro, sorry but this mentality needs to end!

People who follow Yasir al-Habib have come to Shia Islam but with no akhlaq. These so called Shias lack etiquettes or any sort of wisdom, as all they do is curse and abuse.

This is like saying "it is okay to use force to bring people to haqq".

The end should never justify the means.

I don't see any problems in what Sheikh al-Habib teaches.

8 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

don't see any problems in what Sheikh al-Habib teaches.

Man we have to be careful when we follow certain characters. I personally don't know him that well, but he doesn't give me a good vibe at all. He kind of reminds me of Imam Tawhidi, who openly curses and calls Aisha and Abu Bakar a terrorist. They also both curse Sayed Ali Khamanei (which is very disrespectful and rude), to create divisions even within the Shia community.

It doesn't matter whether he gets funding or not - I am just against his akhlaq.

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Man we have to be careful when we follow certain characters. I personally don't know him that well, but he doesn't give me a good vibe at all. He kind of reminds me of Imam Tawhidi, who openly curses and calls Aisha and Abu Bakar a terrorist. They also both curse Sayed Ali Khamanei (which is very disrespectful and rude), to create divisions even within the Shia community.

It doesn't matter whether he gets funding or not - I am just against his akhlaq.

This Zionist intelligence service created cartoonish imp and his ilk are unfortunately responsible for the death and destruction of many of our Shia Brothers and Sisters.

Their obviously hateful and slanderous  rhetoric both towards the revered figures of the Sunnah Ummah ( some of which may even be true but non productively and provocatively and often viciously presented),  is used as ammunition by his Wahabi co-conspirators to inflame people to suicide bomb and murder our brothers and sisters  in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Gulf States, Afghanistan, Yemen and Pakistan.

The only reason he gets away with it is he is protected In an isolated MI 6 barricaded headquarters surrounded by military personnel. If you dont believe that then go visit his little fitnahtown.

Guys please read what an agent provocateur is and how and when they have been used.

Unsurprisingly,  the Brits use the same game plan each time and our own people get suckered into the propaganda, because it feels good to swear and hurt those who are hurting our communities. (Who do you think propelled and protected  Abdul ibn Wahab, Bahullah, and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed.)

That is what Edward Bernays taught in the psychological effects of modern propaganda. 

Sorry if I have obliterated one of your sacred cows but really he was quite rancid and needed properly slaughtering ;) 

Edited by Hasani Samnani

Once again: We Muslims all need to Unite!! If we keep carrying on, in the way that we are, on this Forum, for example, then we're never going to unite, and the Non-Muslim world is going to keep laughing at us!!! And is that what you want?!! Sunnis and Shias need to unite: and the sooner the better!

I mean: both sides believe that they are the ones who are on the Right Path, so what's the point of arguing?!! Sunnis are never going to convince Shias, and vice-versa!!!!

What we need to do: is to look at the common things that we all believe in, and then Unite, and then Strengthen our Ties, using those common beliefs as a Foundation!!!!

In my humble opinion: one of the main reasons for the Western/Non-Muslim World seeing The Religion of Islam (which in reality, of course, is a Beautiful Religion!!) in a negative light, is because of all the Idiotic In-fighting that goes on amongst us all !!! Just like in this Forum: for example!!!

Anyway: that's my one-cent-worth, for the day: This Lecture has now concluded!!

And thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your attendance!

Carry On!!

7 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

the Brits use the same game plan each time and our own people get suckered into the propaganda, because it feels good to swear and hurt those who are hurting our communities.

Yeah man even in Australia, I don't understand why the media is providing Tawhidi a platform to speak for Islam. I mean, what gives them the right to decide who should speak for Islam.

Anyways, only misguided people would follow such suspicious characters. I feel saddened when Shias can't recognize which leaders to follow.

Yassir Al Habib and Tawhidi have no difference. Both are spoiled brats who want to cause hatred within Muslim communities.

22 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Did @SheikhAlHabib'fan hack your account and is posting on it? If not then who influenced you to be like this? What lectures have you been watching that brainwashed you like this? You are still in your young twenties, it’s a shame you’re still young and already being brainswashed with these beliefs, you should get out as fast as you can before you grow old, or else these beliefs will most likely be permenant. 

To be honest brother, a person that praises an individual that openely curses Imam a Khamenei, Imam Khomeini (ra), Sayed Nastallah and many other maraji’ is not a person I would ever be friends with nor have respect for anymore. May Allah guide you, and I really mean it.

Edited by Hassan-

9 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah man even in Australia, I don't understand why the media is providing Tawhidi a platform to speak for Islam. I mean, what gives them the right to decide who should speak for Islam.

Because they don't know the truth, you cannot blame them for inviting Tawhidi.

it is our job to let them know what the truth is.

10 hours ago, baqar said:

Because they don't know the truth, you cannot blame them for inviting Tawhidi.

it is our job to let them know what the truth is.

I agree, but generally the ignorant and uneducated Australians support Tawhidi.

You would be surprised how many actually realize how he's a total fraud.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

for destroying a fact dont attack him well but defend it bad.

Dr.Ali Shariati (Ali(as) a fact as Legends)