Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, SunniBrother said:

There isn't even unity among shias. You call non-twelver Shias heretics. Do you think you are ready to unity with Sunnis?

SunniBrother,

With all due respect, bro; I think you're missing the point: The main trouble that I see with our Muslim Ummah is that we are not tolerant of the various groups within Islam: and this is why The Christians, for example, are ridiculing us!

1 hour ago, Hasani Samnani said:

As  A shia from a mixed family where grandfather sunni and father turned shia and having grown up and attended sunni Islamic means shia Islamic schools, I will start by saying all true Sunnis respect Ahlul Bayt. Those who don't have been brainwashed by wahabi revisionism.

The only people who love to see sunni and Shia fight, argue, and ideally kill each other are Zionists and their goyim lackeys, led from behind by Shaitan.

But if those of you who like cursing long dead and buried people, just understand that this behaviour has been condemned by the true ulema. 

If you engage in hateful behaviour to a follower of prophet Muhammad, I pray for your soul and guidance to avoid the punishment you are sure to receive for your inimical attempts at causing fitnah in the ummah .

Hasani Samnani: Well said, bro!

5 minutes ago, ManofIslam said:

SunniBrother,

With all due respect, bro; I think you're missing the point: The main trouble that I see with our Muslim Ummah is that we are not tolerant of the various groups within Islam: and this is why The Christians, for example, are ridiculing us!

There are about 30,800 denominations of chrstians. That's 'unity' of thought? ? ?

1 hour ago, SunniBrother said:

There isn't even unity among shias. You call non-twelver Shias heretics. Do you think you are ready to unity with Sunnis?

Hmmmm, when was the last time you saw a shia suicide bomb a sunni mosque? Or how many times have shias dragged sunnis of buses and killed them?

Yeah, so much for unity...

Al-Kulayni, Kitab al-Kafi, Volume two, Page 375

4 - محمد بن يحيى، عن محمد بن الحسين، عن أحمد بن محمد بن أبي نصر، عن داود ابن سرحان، عن أبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) قال: قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): إذا رأيتم أهل الريب والبدع من بعدي فأظهر والبراءة منهم وأكثروا من سبهم والقول فيهم والوقيعة وباهتوهم (2) كيلا يطمعوا في الفساد في الاسلام ويحذرهم الناس ولا يتعلمون من بدعهم يكتب الله لكم بذلك الحسنات ويرفع لكم به الدرجات في الآخرة.
4. Muhammad bin Yahya, from Muhammad bin Husayn, from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abi Nasr, from Dawud bin Sarhan, from Abi Abdillah al-Ja'far (as) who said: Rasulullah (saw) said: "If you see the people of doubt and innovation after me, then make clear your disassociation from them, and increase their insulting and oppose (them) and bring evidences against them so they may not become greedy in bringing fasad (corruption) to Islam. You must warn people against them and do not learn their bid’ah (innovation). Allah will write for you hasanaat (good deeds) for this, and will raise your darajaat (levels) in the next life”
 َ

Why would I want unity when Rasulullah (saw) has told me otherwise???

40 minutes ago, ManofIslam said:

SunniBrother,

True

33 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Hmmmm, when was the last time you saw a shia suicide bomb a sunni mosque? Or how many times have shias dragged sunnis of buses and killed them?

Yeah, so much for unity...

And you proved my point. You can't even take constructive criticism. But I saw several times here on Shia chat people not only insulting Sunnis but calling non Twelver Shias perverts. So I ask again, are Muslims ready for unity?

Just follow the path of righteousness then you will not to be consider to be those who disunite. We don't want to please anyone other than Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, if the truth is bitter and must said, then we must say it, even if the people hates it.

But if those of you who like cursing long dead and buried people, just understand that this behaviour has been condemned by the true ulema. 

Think this way, In authentic hadith we have part where Prophet Muhammad (saws) said " but there shall be Imams over the people after me from Allah from my Ahl al-Bayt, rising amongst the people. So the Imams of kufr and misguidance and their partisans will bely them and oppress them"

Whoever oppress and bely them are the enemy of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and Prophet Muhammad (saws), and Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى says in Qur'an:

[Yusufali 33:57] Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

42 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I may have missed the "constructive" part.

For the most part, shias follow the mantra of live and let live. That means I will go to majlis while you can go to taraweeh.

Sunnis on the other hand want to go to taraweeh and insist shias don't go to majlis. Your insistence is to a point that you shoot at us or bomb us at mosques. So I ask again, are Sunnis ready for unity? If so, Step 1 would be to lay down your weapons.

You have to look no further than the bastion of Sunni-dom aka Saudi. They are colluding with Israel to wreak havoc within the Ummah. You are blaming shias for a lack of unity. Quite perverse thinking.

The fact that you're getting triggered by my comments proves Muslims aren't ready for unity.

3 hours ago, SunniBrother said:

The fact that you're getting triggered by my comments proves Muslims aren't ready for unity.

How am I getting triggered?

I a merely laying down the conditions for unity. Unless you can guarantee that no sunni is ever going to commit  acts of terror against the shia and rest of the whole world, your call for unity reeks of hypocrisy.

Go ahead and guarantee it and we will guarantee unity. I suggest you get your own house in order before laying blame on the shia.

Concept of Unity is linked to Leadership.

Cause of disunity.

Ghadir Khum.

What was missing at Saqifa, Fadak, Battle of Jamal, Battle of Siffin,

and at

Karbala?

The other side apparently, believed in Tawheed, Prophethood, Prayers, Zakat, Fasting, Hajj, Recitation of Quran……

Except for Recognition of the Vicegerent/Representative of Allah(awj).

"O Apostle! Deliver what has been sent down to you from your Lord; and if you don't do it, you have not delivered His message (at all); and Allah will protect you from the people ..." (Qur'an 5:67)

Our safety is of no concern to us. We will not stop unmasking the culprits, removing the veil of deceit from the faces of those whose teaching have and will undermine True Islam.  Or we have lost the Message of Karbala.

Why would any human be offended if Evil is exposed? How is this undermining Unity?

Have you ever heard of such talk, do not expose the Traitors, it's not good for the unity of the country. If someone is supporting the Oppressors, the Unjust , they should be asked, why in the world you would do that , your innate Nature does not even allows it.

Have you ever seen or heard that the humans love the Murderer and the murdered, the Oppressor and the oppressed ? This is against Human Nature.

Coexistence is not the same as Unity. We coexist with other Humans, business/life goes on.

Under the Umbrella topic of Unity, lies the propagation of the Political Islam/islam of Shafiqa, Jamal, Siffin…Silence them( the Shia's) with unity talk, so we can continue playing with the religion

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللَّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّينَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُمْ مِنْ كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنْصُرُنَّهُ ۚ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي ۖ قَالُوا أَقْرَرْنَا ۚ قَالَ فَاشْهَدُوا وَأَنَا مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ {81}

[Shakir 3:81] And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and wisdom-- then an messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you must believe in him, and you must aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.
[Pickthal 3:81] When Allah made (His) covenant with the prophets, (He said): Behold that which I have given you of the Scripture and knowledge. And afterward there will come unto you a messenger, confirming that which ye possess. Ye shall believe in him and ye shall help him. He said: Do ye agree, and will ye take up My burden (which I lay upon you) in this (matter)? They answered: We agree. He said: Then bear ye witness. I will be a witness with you.
[Yusufali 3:81] Behold! Allah took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you a messenger, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."

مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا {40}

[Shakir 33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.
[Pickthal 33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things.
[Yusufali 33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Relevant part of the Verse:

النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ ۗ }

[Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, .....
[Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, .......

[Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, 

At Ghadir Khumm, 

"Then the Messenger of Allah continued: 

"Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"  

People cried and answered: 

"Yes, O' Messenger of God."

Then followed the key sentence denoting the clear designation of 'Ali as the leader of the Muslim ummah.  The Prophet held up the hand of 'Ali and said: 

"For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)."

https://www.al-islam.org/ghadir/incident.htm

At Ghadir Khum, Question was asked(33:6), Muslims Answered. Seal of the Prophets, and the Witness over ALL Prophets( 3:81).

Mawla here means what? 

Does this mean, Mawla only in delivering revelation?

What does More right over the Believers( All Past Prophets and believers present at Ghadir Khumm).

Now the question is:

Lets see if the calls for Unity are real.

Are the Muslims united or disunited.

1) Messenger, only in Delivering Revelation. Rest, only a human like us, others an have better judgement,  opinions in leadership,preserving Quran, etc..

2) Messenger, but Book of Allah(awj)  is sufficient for us

3) Mawla in All comprehensive and Complete sense. (Prophet/Messenger/Imam-Khaliftullah Vicegerent of Allah(awj) without limitation of time and space - All my affairs- as Islam is the same as our Nature, as its a Way of life not only a personal relationship with  Allah(awj). 

Edited by S.M.H.A.

Its a great thought to  think of but not possible in real time. The reason is simple both parties  can't leave  the other one be ass they are. 

Sunni brothers have great respect  for all sahaba and don't deem any of them at fault. Only God  will decide among them and we can't take sides. 

Shia brothers, well how can one add suffix R.A with someone you assume is cause of grief for Bint e Muhammad S.A ? How can some can him "Ameer" when he gave orders for tbara on Ali Ibn e Abi Talib A.S with five times prayer. 

The core issue is the question Can we judge Sahaba R.A based on their actions and attitudes towards Muhammad S.A.W and Ahl e Baiyat A.S or we just repect every body  altogether ?

Both Ahl e Sunnat and Tashiiyo have different opinions regarding this issue and hence the core of all  problems.

But i  believed and will continue to act so on your statement:

On 10/4/2012 at 1:03 AM, roseofkarbala said:

Imam Ali (as) was never hostile towards Aisha even after the Battle of the Camel and he wasn't hostile towards Abu Bakr and Umar either to avoid dividing muslims. Isn't there an important lesson to take from that?

Its true Ali A.S never did what others did to him. It  would have divided the Muslims even more and would have result in many more wars. I refrain from hurting anyone's emotions intentionally and choose selected words while discussing these matters.

May God help and guide us all where ever we  are at wrong.

____________________________________________________________________________________________-

YA QAEM A.S ALJAL

This is not the issue of the past. It effects the Muslims, in 2017 and beyond.

As it dictates Muslim Leadership ...is it to be held by any who can get it by any means, implies cheat, steal, usurp, oppress, manipulate, make deals with the enemy to undermine the current leadership, lie, manipulate religion foe the greater good of you finally succeeding to the leadership position as you are the best. Any and all tactics, strategies as long as you win, you become the leader.  Look at the past you will see all of the above were utilized to topple the current leadership. AS according to some, if you succeed Militarily you are the new King/Caliph. ALL and any means justifies the End( Becoming the new Chaliph). IS this not the doctrine? 

People are leaving the "presented" religion because its does not make sense. Its against human Nature. Its more liek animal nature, might is right, by hook or crook etc...survival of the cunning, get to the top by any means...

57 minutes ago, Messam RAza said:

Its a great thought to  think of but not possible in real time. The reason is simple both parties  can't leave  the other one be ass they are. 

Sunni brothers have great respect  for all sahaba and don't deem any of them at fault. Only God  will decide among them and we can't take sides. 

Shia brothers, well how can one add suffix R.A with someone you assume is cause of grief for Bint e Muhammad S.A ? How can some can him "Ameer" when he gave orders for tbara on Ali Ibn e Abi Talib A.S with five times prayer. 

The core issue is the question Can we judge Sahaba R.A based on their actions and attitudes towards Muhammad S.A.W and Ahl e Baiyat A.S or we just repect every body  altogether ?

Both Ahl e Sunnat and Tashiiyo have different opinions regarding this issue and hence the core of all  problems.
____________________________________________________________________________________________-

YA QAEM A.S ALJAL

It seems like our issue is the True understanding of the Prophet of Allah(awj).

Others are interested in the people who were with the Prophet of Allah(awj).

Different priorities. Which priority is dictated to take precedent as per logic, rational and intelligent thought process?

We are not even the dust under the feet of the True, loyal followers of the Prophet of Allah(awj). Those who gave their lives, those who obeyed, and stayed loyal throughout the period before and after. There were 100,000 plus followers at the time of last hajj.

Let's not generalize it and give an impression which is not accurate.  So, to be fair, the demand is to “respect” the few, list will probably be 10 followers, and two wives. If this is the crux of their religion, that is a problem.

First, Allah(awj) is the Master of the day of Judgement. True, but utilized here for a hidden motive, to give a pass to the ones who, usurped, oppressed the Religion/ Message of Allah(awj).

We are more concerned with, which fountain to take the pure Teachings. So, we need to judge the accomplishments and decide who to follow. Who to follow and who to stay away from Quran(1:7). Who we send peace and blessing and who to send laan. As we all know, recognizing the Truth is not enough, you need to condition ourself to avoid the bad stuff we  need to have constantly reminded. Again( quran 1:7, repeat it many times a day)This fact, can’t be hidden, or buried or swept under the carpet with Allah(awj) will judge strategy/tactic. 

Regarding, a symbol of reverence, of asking for peace and blessing will only come from the heart. If Truth is against it, it's not our fault. We can’t send blessing on the ones one who opposed  the Truth. As shown to us at The Tragedy of Thursday, Syafiqa, Fadak, Battle of Jamal, Siffin, Karbala. Its defies rationality, and Human Nature. We do not want people leaving the Religion, because their hearts object to the" Presented" manmande religion. This is more important than keeping us, vs, saving our life and family or some business deal or economic benefit, or keeping the Majority/few in power happy…

hi in my opinion the main problem between sunni &shia is about their claiming of supremacy to  each other for shias their Imams are martyred and according to  below verses when we call them they answer us and all of them 100% beneficial to us but sunni leaders were ordinary people & sunnis bro&sis dont call them as martyrs  so whats their benefit for them as you see in  verse 12

And of the people is he who worships Allah on an edge. If he is touched by good, he is reassured by it; but if he is struck by trial, he turns on his face [to the other direction]. He has lost [this] world and the Hereafter. That is what is the manifest loss. (11) He invokes instead of Allah that which neither harms him nor benefits him. That is what is the extreme error. (12) He invokes one whose harm is closer than his benefit - how wretched the protector and how wretched the associate. (13)Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. Indeed, Allah does what He intends. (14) Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]? (15)

Al-Hajj  333  Juz 17

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

It seems like our issue is the True understanding of the Prophet of Allah(awj).

No dear, understanding of Prophet S.A.W, the issue is exactly what i wrote. 

2 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Those who gave their lives, those who obeyed, and stayed loyal throughout the period before and after.

For Shaba e Karam R.A who have done this there is nothing but utmost respect in my heart.

But what to do?  Quran says "Ya aiy u  hul munafiqoon" and i wonder who are  these people? And be very clear my discussion is not about specific few but general perception about Sahaba R.A karam. That they can't do wrong !

These are harsh realities that even when a person like Molana Maddodi tried  to discuss, he was labeled Kafir and what not.

To sum it up there is a  slogan:

-Shan e Sahaba R.A zinda bad, qatil e Zahra S.A murdabad-

hi as i read the comments most  of comments were stereotypes in all other dialogue  of sunnis & shias each sect wants to consider its supermacy to other sect & both sects have their proofs for that so when anybody do a new work!!!!!????:blabla:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) is the main issue. Tragedy of Thursday, Ghadir, Fadak, Battle of Jamal, Battle of Siffin and Karbala is the direct result of a particular understanding, which supports hijacking of the Divine Religion, and using it for political purpose. 

With this type of political islam, we see the result today in the world. Enemies will utilize these elements to undermine from within, and in the eyes of the world. 

The work, that needs to be done, is to expose the Evil.  We do that on yearly basis, i,e Azadari. Hence all the arrows are pointed towards it.(image/fiqhi/etc..).

This is not a business marketing plan or secular political issue, lets compromise for the profit and gain market share. We know, moral, ethical and principled values are not a priority in business, or geopolitics. We are here to show quarterly EPS momentum to keep the board and the shareholders happy by higher stock price. . Nor some bill or legislation that let's make a deal with the  other side to get this bill passed. I need to stay in school or keep my job to pay for the mansion and the yatch and the image so left keep it quite, go with the flow, as long as money is coming in for the new investment property and more image stuff. Compromise and ignore,who cares, as long as I am happy----and everybody gets along.  its called been smart in the new world.

But Religion of Allah(awj)  is not short term stuff that we have gotten used to in secular life.

Edited by S.M.H.A.

7 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

both sects have their proofs for that so when anybody do a new work!!!!!????

That's the thing! Every rational Alim e din on either side tells both to respect others and don't intentionally hurt other sects. Let others practice what they deem right as you on Mehshar will be answerable for your acts only. 

But our minds are too narrow for this to work. We become against Ulma of one's own sect when he talks of rationalizing and respect.

47 minutes ago, Messam RAza said:

That's the thing! Every rational Alim e din on either side tells both to respect others and don't intentionally hurt other sects. Let others practice what they deem right as you on Mehshar will be answerable for your acts only. 

But our minds are too narrow for this to work. We become against Ulma of one's own sect when he talks of rationalizing and respect.

You are referring to local issues. Game is much bigger and sinister at the Global level. Any elements internal/external and many different variables are at play here. Local scholars are no match nor do they control the money flow which is the the life blood behind it. Leadership issues in the Muslim world, see what's going on at the top level, goepolitical/economic level Middle East will stay divided.Its in the interest of many, so the religious tension will continue. They the international and the regional powerplayers dictate what needs to be accomplished in a particular geographic area. All the nice meet and greet goes out the window when it comes to power and control of resources i.e Syria, Iraq.

It is a very very slow process, do what you can and have the capability and resources to do. We have a lot of resources, wasting their life/mind and time on frivolous and instant gratification stuff, chasing secular and modeling after apparently happy/successful/wealthy people and lifestyle. If they stop chasing the mirage we have got a lot of resources on the net. New generations will be different, so it a long term stuff. More info more visibility / exposure will have its effect. 

1 hour ago, S.M.H.A. said:

You are referring to local issues. Game is much bigger and sinister at the Global level. Any elements internal/external and many different variables are at play here.

Yes, but dear those people at upper level need people who directly communicate with us. The respect of Imam Masjid is well known though there are PHd(s) in jammat but if somebody contradicts Imam Masjid's speech or even asks more elaboration ...oooo  one is given tag of  "Liberal".

1 hour ago, S.M.H.A. said:

We have a lot of resources, wasting their life/mind and time on frivolous and instant gratification stuff, chasing secular and modeling after apparently happy/successful/wealthy people and lifestyle. If they stop chasing the mirage we have got a lot of resources on the net. New generations will be different, so it a long term stuff. More info more visibility / exposure will have its effect. 

I know. But understand what i  am trying to say. I am trying to answer the question. Is it possible for Sunni and Shia to  unite without any difference. -NO ITS NOT-

We work together in offices,eat, pray and party together but 10 days of Muharram...everyone suddenly has questions. 

frankly, i think it's the (takfiri) wahhabis that's causing havoc in muslim lands.

let's not quarrel among ourselves.

[8:46].....do not quarrel for then you will be weak in hearts and your power will depart,.....

let's not misled others

[16:25] Let them bear, on the Day of Judgment, their own burdens in full, and also (something) of the burdens of those without knowledge, whom they misled. Alas, how grievous the burdens they will bear!

don't have to unite. but let's strive as in a race with one another, towards good deeds

[5:48]....therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;

Wahhabis come under the sect of Sunnism so pls me at your own historical references. 

Shias are very very very different from wahhabis and alhamdulilah we are on the right path. 

I wonder why Sunnis are ignorant to the evidence by their own Sunni books and hadiths that specify that shiasm is the correct path. I am saying this with sincerity. Pls don't take offense to my comment.

49 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Shias are not much different from Wahhabis. Both parties revive historical conflicts to cause Fitnah.

Not all Shias do that :( Brother I'm with you. How can I hate you or disunite with you if you love my Prophet(saws).

If Prophet(saws) was here among us today physically, he would have called us all for unity. Rest Allah will settle our differences.

Prophet(saws) always called for love and brotherhood.

Our Maraje Ayatullah Sistani (h.a) said - Sunnis are our souls.

Ayatullah Khamenei (h.a) have laid no stone unturned in uniting Muslims in Iran and elsewhere as much as possible. We (Shias and Sunnis together) celebrate Unity week in Iran and India as a mark for unity in the week when our Prophet(saws) was born.

Please don't take an underestimate of the sample of Shiachat who looks no interested in Unity. But there are many out there somewhere else in real life who are working very actively for unity.

May Allah keep us together. 

50 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Shias are not much different from Wahhabis. Both parties revive historical conflicts to cause Fitnah.

Historically fitnah had begun soon  after Rauslillah  (pbuh@hf) demsie. And unfortunately it still rages on because  of what the fitnah mongers had started 1400 years ago. And as for unity, which branch of Sunnism are calling for unity?? For the 12vrs  unity is not a problem, It's more of a problem for the Sunnis. I strongly believe if any sect from sunnism call for unity they will be strongly reprimand by the other sects of Sunnis, They may denounce such sect from Sunni who want to unite with the Shia's.

For those who are calling for unity whether it be a Shia or a Sunni, what would be the basis of process of unity?? 

25 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Not all Shias do that :( Brother I'm with you. How can I hate you or disunite with you if you love my Prophet(saws).

If Prophet(saws) was here among us today physically, he would have called us all for unity. Rest Allah will settle our differences.

Prophet(saws) always called for love and brotherhood.

Our Maraje Ayatullah Sistani (h.a) said - Sunnis are our souls.

Ayatullah Khamenei (h.a) have laid no stone unturned in uniting Muslims in Iran and elsewhere as much as possible. We (Shias and Sunnis together) celebrate Unity week in Iran and India as a mark for unity in the week when our Prophet(saws) was born.

Please don't take an underestimate of the sample of Shiachat who looks no interested in Unity. But there are many out there somewhere else in real life who are working very actively for unity.

May Allah keep us together. 

Thank you brother