Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

@Mansur Bakhtiari Okay you can love Yassir Al Habib from the depth of your heart and I am fine with that. Lets assume he is the most knowledgeable and is not an agent.

I am not attacking him as a person or anything. I'm just amazed why your covering his bad.

Can you at least admit the mistakes he has done? Was it okay for him to offend Khamanei? and other scholars?

Are you okay with him using unprofessional and foul language like " Omar was pretty ugly" ?

Cursing and abusing aren't the same.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

When Sunnis hold rallies protesting shia killings, then we can discuss unity. Until then, thanks but no thanks. 

Generally speaking and not pointing to anyone, how someone can even reach to become righteousness if it's depend on other people conditions? I believe that when we act upon the Qur'an teachings and Insha'Allah become righteousness, that would automatically make us united with Muslims.

4 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

My young man you are convinced that since no one had written proof that Yasser Habeeb is an agent res ipsa loquitor he can't be an agent.

Also since no Wahabi  called you to Say that anti sahaba comments make them kill Shia, it could never be true.

No brother, I am asking that you prove that his words cause Shia killings. I am asking you to prove that he is an enemy agent. 

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi I try to not insulting anybody I just mention the name of their cult because he is spiritual leader of them it called Shirazi 

Then can I call supporters of Khamenei the "Khamenei cult." They aren't a cult, they are Muslims and Sayed Shirazi is their marja.

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@Mansur Bakhtiari Okay you can love Yassir Al Habib from the depth of your heart and I am fine with that. Lets assume he is the most knowledgeable and is not an agent.

I am not attacking him as a person or anything. I'm just amazed why your covering his bad.

Can you at least admit the mistakes he has done? Was it okay for him to offend Khamanei? and other scholars?

Are you okay with him using unprofessional and foul language like " Omar was pretty ugly" ?

Cursing and abusing aren't the same.

Yes, of course there are things he says which I do not agree with. But regarding the Sahaba, his stance is 100% justified.

2 hours ago, kirtc said:

so many shias who have no head on their shoulders.. yasser habib attracts those types

I think we do better then "unity promoting" robots of the Iranian regime, but okay.

this is mainly because of influence of Wahabist on Sunni muslims specially on new converts &  foreign countries because of majority of Sunni muslims when somebody from outside first encounter with islam he/she will introduce to Sunnis bro&sis but Wahabist & shia extremists get advantage of that & misguide them as you see the wahabist in Egypt beside Shia muslims now are trying to erase suffi muslims too.:(

4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes, of course there are things he says which I do not agree with. But regarding the Sahaba, his stance is 100% justified.

I think we do better then "unity promoting" robots of the Iranian regime, but okay.

the "unity promoting" robots of the Iranian regime.. seem to be killing alot of wahhabis and salafis... while your kin do nothing... 

7 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes, of course there are things he says which I do not agree with. But regarding the Sahaba, his stance is 100% justified

Thanks for letting me know man. As long as you acknowledge the bad within him then that is good. For some reason I thought you supported him in literally  everything lol. :grin: