Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

we are already trying too gather the umma of nabi a.s ... im a suni and my teacher dr tahir ul qadri hav done so much for the unity many shias deobandis respect him .... i say its beter to unite on the name of ahly bait a.s rather then figthing on the name of sahaba r.a

Nice....

we are already trying too gather the umma of nabi a.s ... im a suni and my teacher dr tahir ul qadri hav done so much for the unity many shias deobandis respect him .... i say its beter to unite on the name of ahly bait a.s rather then figthing on the name of sahaba r.a

If you love the ahlebayt then you should hate their enemy and if you hate their enemy then you should send Lanat on him and if you will send Lanat on the killer of zehra sa then it will go on your 2nd caliph hence it's proved that ahlulbayt as and Sunni caliphs cannot be measured on an equal arm

If you love the ahlebayt then you should hate their enemy and if you hate their enemy then you should send Lanat on him and if you will send Lanat on the killer of zehra sa then it will go on your 2nd caliph hence it's proved that ahlulbayt as and Sunni caliphs cannot be measured on an equal arm

Dissassociate...

Not Required to send anything, Just keep away...Unless You Know the Enemy, \

Just Because they not from your own sect...Dont practice hatred

Edited by ateef

Dissassociate...

Not Required to send anything, Just keep away...Unless You Know the Enemy, \

Just Because they not from your own sect...Dont practice hatred

So you mean to say we blindly accuse umar? Why don't we speak ill about others?

Even you know you have to hate if you love

So you mean to say we blindly accuse umar? Why don't we speak ill about others?

Even you know you have to hate if you love

Allah Knows The Best...What You people have knowledge Of...

For Everyone his recipe is the Best...

Well It happens In the world, Accusing Your Counters,

You Accuse Them, They Accuse You...

As Far as why you do not speak Ill of others,( Tell me whats remaining, You have chopped the top of the tree and the bottom !!! Of The Sunnis)

And Kept the Middle of the tree, which is Yours!!! :donno: :donno: :donno:

Edited by ateef

Allah Knows The Best...What You people have knowledge Of...

For Everyone his recipe is the Best...

Well It happens In the world, Accusing Your Counters,

You Accuse Them, They Accuse You...

As Far as why you do not speak Ill of others,( Tell me whats remaining, You have chopped the top of the tree and the bottom !!! Of The Sunnis)

And Kept the Middle of the tree, which is Yours!!! :donno: :donno: :donno:

This shows you are here to only get unity without accepting the truth

By others I mean other religions

This shows you are here to only get unity without accepting the truth

By others I mean other religions

Whatever makes you feel better and easy...Assume

Barbade gulistan ke khateer, Bas Ek Hi ullu kafi tha, Ab har Shak Pe Ullu baithe hain....Anjame Gulistan kya Hoga

Peace

Edited by ateef

In order to destroy the fitna, it is necessary to destroy the idols. The idol of non-forgiveness has blackened our hearts, we live in a time of unprecedented deception and chaos. The compass spins and sways behind clouds.

God was clear about Forgiveness, Reasonableness, and the Higher Good.

And Ali remained an Ally and Active Contributor to the Muslims despite his differences, and above all, For God.

And so it is Sunnah for All Followers of God, to do so. We pray for it.

Bin Laden believed in God and at least did one deed that God may reward him for. It is not inconceivable, than I would go further.

Gaddafi built beautiful waterways for his Brothers and Families in many Nations. I can give him that.

Saddam Hussein, I thought that you died, but I'm not inclined to think so anymore.

So God Willing, We Will All Be Able To Meet At The Pond of Kawthur. We Pray For It.

Saddam Hussein, in the end, fought against invading America.

Libya fell at the hands of invading America, and Gadafi died defending it.

And Bin Laden, Bin Laden stood up to the entire world community, not to fight with Muslims, but to Unite Muslims. And invading America did a home invasion in his own castle.

Blood is najis, but let not a drop be wasted for that spent In God's Name.

The enemy is coming into sight, it is time for Us to Unite.

Bin Laden believed in God and at least did one deed that God may reward him for. It is not inconceivable, than I would go further.

Gaddafi built beautiful waterways for his Brothers and Families in many Nations. I can give him that.

Saddam Hussein, I thought that you died, but I'm not inclined to think so anymore.

So God Willing, We Will All Be Able To Meet At The Pond of Kawthur. We Pray For It.

Will You cease using the word God, Hope You In ISLAM...

Bin Laden A Blot and Also Saddam Hussein, One Hijacker Of ISLAM and other Killer Of Own Brother

Saddam Hussein, in the end, fought against invading America.

Libya fell at the hands of invading America, and Gadafi died defending it.

And Bin Laden, Bin Laden stood up to the entire world community, not to fight with Muslims, but to Unite Muslims. And invading America did a home invasion in his own castle.

Blood is najis, but let not a drop be wasted for that spent In God's Name.

The enemy is coming into sight, it is time for Us to Unite.

Bin Laden did not stand up for community, infact he put the whole community to shame....

And Listen Brother JHK....We Need To Purify Ourselves and Unite...

Just Uniting Will not do much...Hope You understanding...What I am trying to deliver..we have enemies outside and within too...

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

OSAMA

KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

OBAMA

Edited by ateef

Absolutely I use Wierd Ways to present my points,

And I have no proofs for justification..That's True...

But Yes, The World happenings and biased approach do make some things tricky and clear...

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,[15] a son ofMohammed bin Awad bin Laden, a billionaire construction magnate with close ties to the Saudi royal family,[16] and Mohammed bin Laden's tenth wife, Hamida al-Attas (then called Alia Ghanem).[17] In a 1998 interview, bin Laden gave his birth date as March 10, 1957.

See!!!!

Before Seeing the Outside World , See The Inside....

Peace....

Perhaps Imam Ali knew that maybe someday he will meet his friends at the Pond of Kawthur, and so found it in his heart to forgive Aisha so that she could be one of them. Jesus up into his last moment on Earth found it in his heart to forgive a thief who found it in his heart to die in the name of Allah.

Bin Laden renounced shaytan, Bin Laden renounced his own family, joined hands with poor oppressed Talabe of another Nation and fought alongside them against the threat of america. Is the establishment of america not the enemy of Mankind? For then so Bin Laden was the enemy of Our enemy. And what does Imam Ali say about the enemy of Our enemy, but that they are Our Friend.

The Idol of Non-forgiveness on the 'inside' is truly the driver of fitna in the 'inside'. God is Judge, so let Us be judged by Allah. For Allah is God, He is One, and it is Sunnah for all of us to be God's Messenger.

Perhaps Imam Ali knew that maybe someday he will meet his friends at the Pond of Kawthur, and so found it in his heart to forgive Aisha so that she could be one of them. Jesus up into his last moment on Earth found it in his heart to forgive a thief who found it in his heart to die in the name of Allah.

Bin Laden renounced shaytan, Bin Laden renounced his own family, joined hands with poor oppressed Talabe of another Nation and fought alongside them against the threat of america. Is the establishment of america not the enemy of Mankind? For then so Bin Laden was the enemy of Our enemy. And what does Imam Ali say about the enemy of Our enemy, but that they are Our Friend.

The Idol of Non-forgiveness on the 'inside' is truly the driver of fitna in the 'inside'. God is Judge, so let Us be judged by Allah. For Allah is God, He is One, and it is Sunnah for all of us to be God's Messenger.

What are you, a spokesperson for Imam Ali (as)? Next are you going to write a new Quran by being the spokesperson for the Prophet (pbuh)?

This is the sort of unity we don't want where we have to call a theif a judge, a dog a lion, a champ a human, Firoun, Nimroods, Umer, Muawiah the successors of Prophets!!!

As long as Sunnis live in their bliss of Muawaiah and Aisha love, and let the rest of Muslims live in their love of Muhammad & Ali (as), and agree on disagreeing on the rest, yes we can live in unity.

Unity is possible but not likely. The Sunnis bait Shias by trying to get us to love the personalities that they love. The Shias eventually speak the truth and this causes the Sunnis to freakout. If the personalities could be avoided the debate is very healthy and is educational for all. The Wahabbi movement has destroyed the intellectual base among the Sunnis. Very few Sunnis scholars can speak freely if they have positive things to say about Shia. Shia bend over backwards to say nice things about Sunnis. On Muslima.com the minute a mention to a Sunni sister that I am Shia on the IM chat the call drops or they suddenly have to go feed the cat. lol

I am a spokesperson for Imam Ali. Why not? I love Ali. I love his Hadith. And God willing, I will meet him at the Pond of Kawthur.

My point is very simple, I am not calling a thief a judge or a dog a lion. This is what I am trying to correct, because I see it often, and it is one of the causes of fitna.

The Quran and Hadith mention this repeatedly but we have lost our ability to see it, so I have to point it out, because I think it is fundamentally important.

I would also like to warn you that God might not like people saying bad things about other people outside of their presence.

I am a spokesperson for Imam Ali. Why not? I love Ali. I love his Hadith. And God willing, I will meet him at the Pond of Kawthur.

My point is very simple, I am not calling a thief a judge or a dog a lion. This is what I am trying to correct, because I see it often, and it is one of the causes of fitna.

The Quran and Hadith mention this repeatedly but we have lost our ability to see it, so I have to point it out, because I think it is fundamentally important.

I would also like to warn you that God might not like people saying bad things about other people outside of their presence.

Brother a Request to you from a brother in faith, Say Allah, cease saying God please...

Is there a law against referring to The Almighty as God?

Brother,Yes Why Not Sure...I Like You, The Spirit Inside you Of Islam.. :)

We are informed in Quran that to Allah belongs the most beautiful names..below are some verses from the Quran

And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing.

For those who do not believe in the Hereafter is the description of evil; and for Allah is the highest attribute. And He is Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

Allah - there is no deity except Him. To Him belong the best names.

Peace

Edited by ateef

Hmm... This is typical of logical-less Sunnni line whenever the truth is told (don't do gheeba of Umer) Lol!,

I hope you read Quran, because one third of Quran is filled with cursing, exposing, sending Laan, admonishing these people, most of them by name. If the names are not given, the characters and qualities are so you could bin future people easily of whose group they belong in.

The whole history books are filled with the characters and actions of people.

Hmm... This is typical of logical-less Sunnni line whenever the truth is told (don't do gheeba of Umer) Lol!,

I hope you read Quran, because one third of Quran is filled with cursing, exposing, sending Laan, admonishing these people, most of them by name. If the names are not given, the characters and qualities are so you could bin future people easily of whose group they belong in.

The whole history books are filled with the characters and actions of people.

I Hope you read you read, Why are you misguiding someone...Waiting for him,...What a beautiful username...But Ways so bad,

And out shall come many Dajjals From the Children Of Fatima-True very true...

So Waiting for HIM you speak ill of your Muslim Brothers outside of their presence. I say it causes fitna.

God commands Ittihad not fitna.

Why are you waiting for Him while at the same time offending your Muslim Brothers outside of their presence? What did they do to you? Why do you discourage Itihad?

God commands that we prohibit fitna. It is wajib.

So Waiting for HIM you speak ill of your Muslim Brothers outside of their presence. I say it causes fitna.

God commands Ittihad not fitna.

Why are you waiting for Him while at the same time offending your Muslim Brothers outside of their presence? What did they do to you? Why do you discourage Itihad?

God commands that we prohibit fitna. It is wajib.

Alhamdullah...

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Qul huwa Allahu ahadun 112_1.gif112:2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; Allahu alssamadu 112_2.gif112:3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; Lam yalid walam yooladu 112_3.gif112:4 And there is none like unto Him. Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahadun

Brother JHK,

we are so lucky to be born in ISLAM and a Muslim...Is Not It...Look at this people. fighting discording, never be like them..You are so different...be like this, but be cautious among them, let their hatred not seep inside you and mislead you too...

What about the Quran that stated that whoever does not recognize their Imam of their time (our 12 Imam's) will die a death of a Jahil (kafir/non believer), which clearly means that if you do not believe in the 12 Imam's or recognize them will you be classified as a non muslim as you will in any case die the death of a jahil.

Not only so, Imam Ali (as) clearly mentioned and cursed in "Dua e Sanam Quraish" those two idols (famous sunni caliph's) and cursed those who follow them support them or provide any proof's to support them or befriend them.

You cannot mix clean water with dirty water, that will only spoil the clean water for us all which is necessary for our survival.

The day of judgment will not come unless and until the Truth will be removed from the earth.

Taqiyya will be stopped when our Imam (as) arrives inshallah.

To say that the two parties of Sunni and Shia cannot unite due to the opposing sides "loving" enemies of the other is a non-sequitur.  These personalities and people are dead.  And didn't teach anything for one side to hate the other.  The Qu'ran is written independently and is not altered to reflect with regard to these personalities. 

There's no compulsion in religion, this does for non-muslims and muslims alike in their own interpretation.  The main issue is one side shouldn't feel offended or the need to kill or attack another because of their interpretation unless that interpretation clearly contradicts the literal word of God in the Qu'ran and that interpretation happens to exude violence and peace disruption.  There's no complex issue or debate. 

Hadith's is not enough "evidence" reliable sources or not, to choose to label someone as evil or not because they're subject to ambiguity. 

It makes no sense to classify a muslim as a kafir if one of the "12 imams" or any of them are disbelieved because those imams didn't write the Qu'ran and bring the word of God.  They have died, so all of us living now can't follow them even if we wanted to. We live in the future, where there is no leader and no Ummah to lead.   Forget the 12 imams of the past, we don't know who we would want to lead us now, and even if there existed such an individual, we wouldn't follow him because we hate each other.  Every other muslim country is at war with itself, every country has since adopted the idea of pan nationalism, we are eypgtians!, we are pakistan! we are turkey! etc.  and screw everyone else.  Sunni's kill each other, Shia' kill each other, sunnis kill shia, shia kill sunnis,  There's no order or logic to anything that follows and actions by both Shia and Sunni governing bodies can't represent the people that abide by them. 

The Saudi Kingdom is a shining example of hypocrisy and contradiction to Islamic Law of the "sunni" people.  They give Shia [Edited Out] for having a divine imamate belief which contradicts the sunni idea of a community electing a noteable pious leader.  They instill a Kingdom and exercise nepotism and have their bloodline carry leading their kingdom.  They kill and lock up citizens who speak out against them, Turkey is now following their lead, and egypt as well.  These "sunni" governing bodies are not what being "sunni" or islamic is about.  I'm sure the same could be said of Shii' leaders. 

Also it wasn't the Qu'ran that stated : "that whoever does not recognize their Imam of their time (our 12 Imam's) will die a death of a Jahil (kafir/non believer), which clearly means that if you do not believe in the 12 Imam's or recognize them will you be classified as a non muslim as you will in any case die the death of a jahil."

This was a hadith. I will clarify this hadith below:

حدثنا عبد الله حدثنى أبى ثنا أسود بن عامر انا أبو بكر عن عاصم عن أبى صالح عن معاوية قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم من مات بغير امام مات ميتة جاهلية
Prophet(saw) said: Whoever died without an Imam he dies a death of jahilyyah(pre-islamic times). (MusnadAhmed volume 4 page 96).

Prophet (peace be upon him) said – as related by `Abd Allah b. `Umar – “Whoever dies without being bound by the oath of allegiance (bay`ah), dies the death of the time of jahiliyya(pre-islamic times).” [Sahîh Muslim (1851)]

The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: ‘Whoever parts from obedience, and splits away from the Jama’ah and dies, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah. Whoever rebels against my Ummah, killing good and evil people alike, and does not try to avoid killing the believers, and does not pay attention to those who are under a covenant, then he is not of me. Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, and he is killed, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah. [Sunan an-Nasa’i Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4119 ]

It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who found in his Amir something which he disliked should hold his patience, for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a hand span and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya(pre-islamic times).[Sahi Muslim Bk 20, Number 4559]

It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who defected from obedience (to the Ruler) and separated from the main body of the Muslims−if he died in that state−would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya(pre-islamic times).[Sahi muslim Bk 20, Number 4555]

Take from it what you want. 

As  A shia from a mixed family where grandfather sunni and father turned shia and having grown up and attended sunni Islamic means shia Islamic schools, I will start by saying all true Sunnis respect Ahlul Bayt. Those who don't have been brainwashed by wahabi revisionism.

The only people who love to see sunni and Shia fight, argue, and ideally kill each other are Zionists and their goyim lackeys, led from behind by Shaitan.

But if those of you who like cursing long dead and buried people, just understand that this behaviour has been condemned by the true ulema. 

If you engage in hateful behaviour to a follower of prophet Muhammad, I pray for your soul and guidance to avoid the punishment you are sure to receive for your inimical attempts at causing fitnah in the ummah .