Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, power said:

Most Sunnis countries are either under the influence of western countries or have ties with Saudi Arabia, how would you influence those countries to unite with Shia's? And furthermore, most countries in the middle east  are currently involved in proxy war with Iran, and  do you honestly believe these countries will unite?

 

Mr.Till 1979 even Iran too was under western control. 

Today Iraq is also partially under western control. To be United we need learn to agree on difference than fight over it. And help each other in getting out of trap of western traps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

In Quran Allah says to prophet (pbuh) that there is no need to harm yourself for guidance of people it's just needs that you transfer& announce the word of Allah to people by forcing people don't accept anything but we must stop spreading false word & act from unbelievers &extremists& hypocrites 

Mr.The disunity is not usually because of difference in sects. But because of hatred and ignorance .why there is even disunity among Shias also. Not because of difference of sect but ignorance from teaching of Ahlul-Bayt as and quran. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember we are on the internet. So, its a Virtual world. You do not know who these screen names are who are looking to divide the Shia's of Ali(as). Shia' fo Ali(as) need to demand simple terms and proper definition of old terminology utilized, and proper context. Concepts are clear, so you do not see issue addressed at a conceptual level and only see a lot of technical stuff. That should be a red flag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, power said:

Most Sunnis countries are either under the influence of western countries or have ties with Saudi Arabia, how would you influence those countries to unite with Shia's? And furthermore, most countries in the middle east  are currently involved in proxy war with Iran, and  do you honestly believe these countries will unite?

 

Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Turkey (new comer), Iraq and Iran are under one shelter now. Qatar and Kuwait are too showing interest in Unity and are marching ahead to go against Saudi Arabia.

Palestine is the common cause. Defeating Israel and US is the common cause. Be optimistic. See through the real lenses. Collaboration is actually happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Remember we are on the internet. So, its a Virtual world. You do not know who these screen names are who are looking to divide the Shia's of Ali(as). Shia' fo Ali(as) need to demand simple terms and proper definition of old terminology utilized, and proper context. Concepts are clear, so you do not see issue addressed at a conceptual level and only see a lot of technical stuff. That should be a red flag. 

I completely disassociate myself with the likes of Mujtaba Shirazi and his son in law Yasir and his co.

He is a source of fitnah and is condemned by most of genuine Marajes.

These deviants are not Shia of Ali. I don't say this. Maraje say this.

The only one who doesn't speaks up on this issue is the Silent Ayatullah - Sadiq Shirazi, Whose own brother is involved in this fitnah.

MI6 Agents! Puppets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shias are not attacking sunnis.. they are defending themselves from takfiri apes... 

if you call the apes in syria sunni.. then you are calling cannibals, rapists and terrorists sunnis... 

yemen has a right to defend itself from saudi imposing a dictator on it.. saudi arabia are the biggest anti-muslims. they make a billion dollars a day from oil only to keep yemen the poorest arab country for decades.. they were fed up and kicked out the billionaire pupet and thats why saudi decided to massacre all the yemenis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Turkey (new comer), Iraq and Iran are under one shelter now. Qatar and Kuwait are too showing interest in Unity and are marching ahead to go against Saudi Arabia.

Palestine is the common cause. Defeating Israel and US is the common cause. Be optimistic. See through the real lenses. Collaboration is actually happening. 

Stop addressing the "Stuff" start a new thread, and solicit like minded people and people who what to engage yo and what to respond.

As far as I am concerned here in this thread. It seems that you do not what this discussion(read below) to happen. Why?

Read the Thread posted. 

"Lets see if the calls for Unity are real.

Are the Muslims united or disunited.

1) Messenger, only in Delivering Revelation. Rest, only a human like us, others an have better judgement,  opinions in leadership,preserving Quran, etc..

2) Messenger, but Book of Allah(awj)  is sufficient for us

3) Mawla in All comprehensive and Complete sense. (Prophet/Messenger/Imam-Khaliftullah Vicegerent of Allah(awj) without limitation of time and space - All my affairs- as Islam is the same as our Nature, as its a Way of life not only a personal relationship with  Allah(awj). 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Stop addressing the "Stuff" start a new thread, and solicit like minded people and people who what to engage yo and what to respond.

As far as I am concerned here in this thread. It seems that you do not what this discussion(read below) to happen. Why?

Read the Thread posted. 

"Lets see if the calls for Unity are real.

Are the Muslims united or disunited.

1) Messenger, only in Delivering Revelation. Rest, only a human like us, others an have better judgement,  opinions in leadership,preserving Quran, etc..

2) Messenger, but Book of Allah(awj)  is sufficient for us

3) Mawla in All comprehensive and Complete sense. (Prophet/Messenger/Imam-Khaliftullah Vicegerent of Allah(awj) without limitation of time and space - All my affairs- as Islam is the same as our Nature, as its a Way of life not only a personal relationship with  Allah(awj). 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753

We don't need to unite on our beliefs. We need to unite against the common enemy. Each one will be asked about his/her belief by Allah on the Day of Judgement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kirtc said:

shias are not attacking sunnis.. they are defending themselves from takfiri apes... 

if you call the apes in syria sunni.. then you are calling cannibals, rapists and terrorists sunnis... 

yemen has a right to defend itself from saudi imposing a dictator on it.. saudi arabia are the biggest anti-muslims. they make a billion dollars a day from oil only to keep yemen the poorest arab country for decades.. they were fed up and kicked out the billionaire pupet and thats why saudi decided to massacre all the yemenis

Brother, There are many other NORMAL sunnis too who live in Syria!!

Yemen is atleast with Iran and Lebanon and against Saudi and other powers.

Lebanon is clearly against those Powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

We don't need to unite on our beliefs. We need to unite against the common enemy. Each one will be asked about his/her belief by Allah on the Day of Judgement. 

 

Lets look at your logic.

You do not want to unit on the beliefs.

You want to unite against the common enemy.

*****

1)Who is the common enemy and

2)What is this common enemy against? 

3)What do you think will happen, once you defeated this enemy, Who (which group) gets to be the Ruler of the entire world. Do you have to live under their rule and religion(belief) or they will honor your religion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

There are many conditions and this is one of them as per the Global situations. Its upto you to believe it or not. More of the Marajes do believe in this and stress upon this. Somethings are learned from History of Islam. Its not necessary that a hadith is present for it.

No. There should be proof for everything otherwise you should not utter sensitive things from your mind. To push your agenda of 'unity with sunnis' you quickly made up unity with them as the reason for his (atfs) delay in reappearance. No proof, nothing.

I'll show you why Imam-e-Zamana (atfs) reappearance is getting delayed by his (atfs) words.

1. Imam (a.t.f.s.) wrote in a tawqee to the author of Kamaluddin, Shaikh Saduq (a.r.)

Had our Shias, may Allah give them tawfeeq for His obedience, remained united in fulfilling our promises, then our meeting would not have been delayed.”

(Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 53, p. 176)

 

2. In his lofty address to Shaikh Mufid (413 A.H.), Imam (a.t.f.s.) says:

“If our Shias (may Allah give them the opportunity of obedience) would be firm on their promises whole-heartedly, our meeting would not be delayed and they would see us much sooner; a seeing that is accompanied with true recognition with respect to us. Thus, nothing keeps them far from us save their unpleasant actions that we become aware of and which we don’t reckon to be worthy.”

(Kamaluddin 2/85; Ghaibah -Tusi/292 & 293)

 

3. In another Tawqee to Janab Sheikh Mufeed (r.a), Imam (a.t.f.s.) declares,

“May Allah grant the ‘Taufeeq’ (grace) to our Shias for His obedience. If our Shias would have remained united and would have been steadfast in fulfilling their pledge, there would not have been any delay in our meeting with them. They would have been blessed with our meeting and our presence through their recognition and their truthfulness. But the thing which has delayed our reappearance and has distanced us from them is the news that we get about their deeds which we dislike and don’t expect from them.” 

(Al-Ehtejaaj of Sheikh Tabarsi, vol. 2, p. 499) 

 

Unity with Shias is important before anything else. Our deeds are the reason for his delayed reappearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly reject the thing quoted in this thread. That Nauzobillah Prophet was just there to reveal the message. He was normal, etc.

Most of the Sunnis (Not wahhabis) are die hard lovers of RasoolAllah and they "almost" share the same belief as us on RasoolAllah.

Yes there are obvious differences on Imam Ali. But here too they love Imam Ali. Yes their love and our love, their Maaref'at and our Maarefa't has a "lot" of gap. Again they love the Holy Household but they don't actually follow them, this is a very major difference but till now they are not hating anyone.

They don't hate them who should have been hated. Its okay. They'll get the similar reward. They are firm on their innocence, let them be.

So we can unite on the pre existing common (somewhat) love for RasoolAllah and the Holy Household (Again just love, don't examine the hate part. if Imam Mahdi (ajfs) would come and show them the corrupt people through his Power and Ilm e Ghayb, most of them will accept the tragedy that happened and will denounce those whom they considered sacred.)

Now 1. Our Common enemy is Israel. The enemy of Islam and Muslims. Our common enemy are all Imperialist powers who are trying to make Muslims brawl over each other, kill each other and finally they'll occupy everything.

2. Common enemy is against the unity of Muslims. Because he knows that unity will make them strong. And their plans will fail. We are the 2nd Largest Religion. And we have Hajj as a very very Powerful source to come together and denounce the enemy and remove the internal rifts we might have with each other. This is one of the most important aspect of Hajj.

3. When Muslims will be united, things will be sorted. If Muslims become the world power, this will surely hasten the Imam reappearance. You can apply the logic (WHY?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

No. There should be proof for everything otherwise you should not utter sensitive things from your mind. To push your agenda of 'unity with sunnis' you quickly made up unity with them as the reason for his (atfs) delay in reappearance. No proof, nothing.

I'll show you why Imam-e-Zamana (atfs) reappearance is getting delayed by his (atfs) words.

1. Imam (a.t.f.s.) wrote in a tawqee to the author of Kamaluddin, Shaikh Saduq (a.r.)

Had our Shias, may Allah give them tawfeeq for His obedience, remained united in fulfilling our promises, then our meeting would not have been delayed.”

(Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 53, p. 176)

 

2. In his lofty address to Shaikh Mufid (413 A.H.), Imam (a.t.f.s.) says:

“If our Shias (may Allah give them the opportunity of obedience) would be firm on their promises whole-heartedly, our meeting would not be delayed and they would see us much sooner; a seeing that is accompanied with true recognition with respect to us. Thus, nothing keeps them far from us save their unpleasant actions that we become aware of and which we don’t reckon to be worthy.”

(Kamaluddin 2/85; Ghaibah -Tusi/292 & 293)

 

3. In another Tawqee to Janab Sheikh Mufeed (r.a), Imam (a.t.f.s.) declares,

“May Allah grant the ‘Taufeeq’ (grace) to our Shias for His obedience. If our Shias would have remained united and would have been steadfast in fulfilling their pledge, there would not have been any delay in our meeting with them. They would have been blessed with our meeting and our presence through their recognition and their truthfulness. But the thing which has delayed our reappearance and has distanced us from them is the news that we get about their deeds which we dislike and don’t expect from them.” 

(Al-Ehtejaaj of Sheikh Tabarsi, vol. 2, p. 499) 

 

Unity with Shias is important before anything else. Our deeds are the reason for his delayed reappearance.

Let me show you where your "Myopia" is. 

All this will happen "If Shias remain"!!! If Shias are killed, Then how can you think better things would happen.

Unity will bring in safety of Shias. Because Sunnis (real ones) too denounce Wahhabis (the source of killings).

And as we know these Wahhabis are created by Imperialist Powers. Then this becomes a domino.

Get together and stand against all the Imperialist Powers. If they are defeated. All domino falls. 

Then peace will prevail for some extent. Then we can expect the Mahdi to return.

And in all this - Fear of Allah is needed. Struggle is needed. Taqwa is needed. Nobody does Jihad (of any form) in the true sense unless his soul is pure.

Iran is the greatest example. Of Unity. Unity among Shias as well as Sunni (Inter + Intra).

This is a model for us.

Why Killings don't happen in Iran??

Because it has no Wahhabi brainwashed minds inside as well as Sunnis take part in most of the rallies. They come to Arbaeen walk from Iran too!!

Open your eyes...!!

Be practical. Otherwise we all can go to our home, pray, pray and pray. Fast, fast and fast. Stay away from Politics. Take no political measures. And hope for Mahdi. This is utter loss of ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Let me show you where your "Myopia" is. 

All this will happen "If Shias remain"!!! If Shias are killed, Then how can you think better things would happen.

Unity will bring in safety of Shias. Because Sunnis (real ones) too denounce Wahhabis (the source of killings).

And as we know these Wahhabis are created by Imperialist Powers. Then this becomes a domino.

Get together and stand against all the Imperialist Powers. If they are defeated. All domino falls. 

Then peace will prevail for some extent. Then we can expect the Mahdi to return.

And in all this - Fear of Allah is needed. Struggle is needed. Taqwa is needed. Nobody does Jihad (of any form) in the true sense unless his soul is pure.

Iran is the greatest example. Of Unity. Unity among Shias as well as Sunni (Inter + Intra).

This is a model for us.

Why Killings don't happen in Iran??

Because it has no Wahhabi brainwashed minds inside as well as Sunnis take part in most of the rallies. They come to Arbaeen walk from Iran too!!

Open your eyes...!!

Be practical. Otherwise we all can go to our home, pray, pray and pray. Fast, fast and fast. Stay away from Politics. Take no political measures. And hope for Mahdi. This is utter loss of ours.

Just a simple question. Show me how you are trying to get united with shias?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...