Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
roseofkarbala

Sunnis And Shias- Can We Just Unite...?

Rate this topic

Sunnis...why do you hate us and call us rawafidh?

Shias.....why is it so important to prove Sunnis wrong and classify Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman as our enemies...?

Per my understanding, Imam Ali (as) was never hostile towards Aisha even after the Battle of the Camel and he wasn't hostile towards Abu Bakr and Umar either to avoid dividing muslims. Isn't there an important lesson to take from that?

Can't we just agree to disagree? Can't us Shias just continue following the message of the Prophet (pbuh) through ahlulbayt and Sunnis continue to follow Prophet's message through Abu Bakr and Umar...

Sunnis...why do you hate us SOO MUCH just because we love ahlulbayt?

When will Shias stop getting killed in the Middle East because of this? Will we ever live in peace as muslim brothers and sisters?

mmmmmmh yes wouldn't that be tthe loveliest thing. to bad we have to be worrying about uniting Muslims when we should be uniting diffrent faiths, like Christians and Muslims. Because even if they aren't our brothers in faith they are our brothers in Humanity. And believe it or not, both Sunnis and Shias are Muslim :D and of the SAME faith

Sunnis...why do you hate us and call us rawafidh?

Shias.....why is it so important to prove Sunnis wrong and classify Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman as our enemies...?

shia sunni unity is haram in islam. sunnism is incomplete without praising the enemies of shiites and shiism is incomplete without cursing beloved personalities of sunnis .

Edited by singham

I just had top like every reply here, because this is the truth.

Unity isnt going to work, but we can always stay away from fighting and have a sort of peace. As it were mentioned here, i do have sunni friends and they respect my religion as i do respect their choise of thought. No need for fighting because that wont help us solve anything.

Because in every sect there are people who will be listened/make money when they will talk about division/fight/abuse/hate. Like no one is interested in your thread..... we like hot/juicy/controvercial things. Not to mention shiachat shia sunni dialogue is most active section.

shia sunni unity is haram in islam. sunnism is incomplete without praising the enemies of shiites and shiism is incomplete without cursing beloved personalities of sunnis .

LOL...I hope you know whats haraam and hallal....

When You Know the Book, You shall know to differ between them ...Hence was revealed in Truth

Per my understanding, Imam Ali (as) was never hostile towards Aisha even after the Battle of

How did Bibi fatima (as) died ?

(salam)

Tabarra is wajib.

Edit: This is not to say we shouldn't be friendly. One of the main reasons I became a Shia was because of the friendliness of the Shias I knew (coming from a heavily anti-raafidi wahhabi-oriented ideology). However, we should not compromise our values either. I won't do l'an on certain people when Sunnis are around, but I refuse to praise them either. Unless in taqiyyah.

Edited by Zulfiqar-e-Ali

OP - Good idea.

Sunnis and Shias should (MUST) unit.

We must Unite on Islam though. According to the Quran and Hadith:

Islam is Oneness of Allah, Prophethood of Muhammad, Leadership of Ali, and Triumph of Mehdi.

Let's unite on Islam.

Edited by Waiting for HIM