Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Hesham

Protests Around The World Against Anti-islam Film?

Rate this topic

(salam)

As you all know the Muslims are in an uproar right now about a film made with no historical accuracy and made by a person who will be going back to prison after the FBI discovered he violated his probation.

http://usnews.nbcnew...ation-case?lite

I just want to add that Muslims are being murdered and driven from their homes in Burma, 2 Million Somalians are facing starvation, Hypocrites control Mecca and Medina, and the Zionists control the world.

Are there not better things to worry about? Rather than making ourselves look like animals breaking into the US embassys and protesting outside of them? I am not a supporter of the US, obviously, but I do believe them when they say that they had nothing to do with the creation of this film. I also know for a fact that the US is running ads in Pakistan to show it had no part in the production or creation of the film. Should the Muslims really be so pumped up about a film made by a bank frauding criminal???

http://www.washingto...er-anti-islam-/

Would the Prophet really condone such behavior when there are bigger problems facing the Ummah? Was he not a selfless, non-selfish person who always put others before himself? Would he really approve of such un Islamic behavior? I reverted to Islam because it brought me out of living a life of sin as a youth in the USA. The Prophet (pbuh) was a man of extraordinary character and an example to mankind. Does he really want us out there burning cars, fighting with police (even if they are kuffar), and breaking into government buildings? I know I may catch some flak for this but I think that most of the 'Muslims' around the world don't know Islam or the Prophet. Or was a taught something that wasn't true? Are Muslims really barbaric and uncivilized? I refuse to believe that, I know that I learned Islam without any cultural or ethnic prejudices. I come to ShiaChat because I feel that the Shia are more reasonable then the people who call themselves 'Sunni'. I hope there are others out there who feel somewhat like me that way i can quit feeling alone. I always ask my wife 'is this Islam?' 'is this how we are supposed to act?'. I honestly believe that the Muslims around the world who show up to these 'protests', although they only account for maybe .5% of the Ummah are animals with their priorities and Islam all backwards. Your comments, negative and positive are deeply wanted and need. Thanks.

(salam)

Edited by PracticesSunniLovesShia

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

æÚáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

Indeed the prophet (pbuh) would not be offended by the ignorance of few. Hence when the prophet (pbuh) became angry he would just simply turn his face away and when annoyed he would be cast his glance down, like a humble man.

The relation between us and the prophet (pbuh) is like a father who has martyred in the battlefield for the sake of his religion and It feels as it is our right to exculpate these false claims. Indeed, many of our brethren did not behave in an Islamic way but rather like the Jahiliyyah and killing an innocent man...Have they not read the Quran?:

'...whoever kills a soul, without [it being guilty of] manslaughter or corruption on the earth, is as though he killed all mankind.' - [surat al-Ma'idah, 5:32]

The thing is, you're talking mostly about Sunnis. Shias do confront those major problems constantly.

I agree. I was hoping to get some responses concerning how should we feel about these protests. Are they really necessary? Would the Prophet(pbuh) want us to do such things?

I agree. I was hoping to get some responses concerning how should we feel about these protests. Are they really necessary? Would the Prophet(pbuh) want us to do such things?

There is nothing wrong with having protests. In fact, mass gatherings for the sake of Islam are very good, but they need to be peaceful.

The relation between us and the prophet (pbuh) is like a father who has martyred in the battlefield for the sake of his religion and It feels as it is our right to exculpate these false claims. Indeed, many of our brethren did not behave in an Islamic way but rather like the Jahiliyyah and killing an innocent man...Have they not read the Quran?:

'...whoever kills a soul, without [it being guilty of] manslaughter or corruption on the earth, is as though he killed all mankind.' - [surat al-Ma'idah, 5:32]

If you're referring to Christopher Stevens, then he was not an innocent man and he falls under those who cause corruption on the earth. Did you forget what happened to Libya with the U.S.-backed insurgency that killed over 100,000 people and put in place a pro-America pro-Saudi pro-Israel puppet government? That being said, they should have been protesting against America long before they saw a movie last week.

Edited by Muhammad Ibrahim

There is nothing wrong with having protests. In fact, mass gatherings for the sake of Islam are very good, but they need to be peaceful.

If you're referring to Christopher Stevens, then he was not an innocent man and he falls under those who cause corruption on the earth. Did you forget what happened to Libya with the U.S.-backed insurgency that killed over 100,000 people and put in place a pro-America pro-Saudi pro-Israel puppet government? That being said, they should have been protesting against America long before they saw a movie last week.

Are you saying that Christopher Stevens is the mind behind the death of over 100,000 peoples?

I didn't forget who Christopher Stevens works for but what you don't take into account is just how happy the Muslims are in Libya over Gaddafi being destroyed. I have Libyans friends who told me that in grade school they were forced to memorize his Green Book and that he called himself the 'king of kings the king of the desert and the real master of the prophets' no matter who helped destroy him this man was not a Muslim by the Libyans own account and its better that Gaddafi is gone, according to most Libyans. Also, there are flowers and letters of sorrow for Mr. Stevens outside of the US embassy and there were even protests of Muslims giving condolences to the Americans for the senseless murder of Mr. Stevens.

And Islam is a religion of rules. The people who killed Mr. Stevens acted as the judge, the plaitif and the executioner something that is in direct violation of the rule of law in Islam. I hope your not suggesting that it is ok to bend Allah's rules when it comes to non innocent men no matter who they may be or work for. everyone deserves trial according to Islam.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/12-photos-of-benghazi-citizens-apologizing-to-amer

Are you saying that Christopher Stevens is the mind behind the death of over 100,000 peoples?

He wasn't the sole person responsible, but he played a major role in it.

I didn't forget who Christopher Stevens works for but what you don't take into account is just how happy the Muslims are in Libya over Gaddafi being destroyed. I have Libyans friends who told me that in grade school they were forced to memorize his Green Book and that he called himself the 'king of kings the king of the desert and the real master of the prophets' no matter who helped destroy him this man was not a Muslim by the Libyans own account and its better that Gaddafi is gone, according to most Libyans. Also, there are flowers and letters of sorrow for Mr. Stevens outside of the US embassy and there were even protests of Muslims giving condolences to the Americans for the senseless murder of Mr. Stevens.

And Islam is a religion of rules. The people who killed Mr. Stevens acted as the judge, the plaitif and the executioner something that is in direct violation of the rule of law in Islam. I hope your not suggesting that it is ok to bend Allah's rules when it comes to non innocent men no matter who they may be or work for. everyone deserves trial according to Islam.

http://www.buzzfeed....ogizing-to-amer

While there were many Libyans who opposed Ghaddafi, the majority of Libyans supported him and he developed Libya to be the most prosperous nation in Africa. Libya had some of the best wealth distribution, best literacy rate, best social services, etc. of almost all Arab countries. During the insurgency propaganda also played a major role and turned many former Ghaddafi-supporters against him, some of which I know personally.

As for Stevens, my point was that he played a major role in the massacre of over 100,000 people, destroyed a sovereign government because it did not bow down to America and Israel and he was not some innocent person who died a tragic death. As for the rules of Islam, the Quran clearly states, as mun3t posted, that those guilty of murder and corruption on the earth should face capital punishment. If you mean they shouldn't have done it and he should have been executed by the government, then that's impossible because it is now a puppet government that would never do such a thing. I don't believe he should have been killed in a protest against a film, but he should have faced capital punishment for his other crimes.

Can you please be more specific about his crimes and do you truly believe that the people killed him for that reason, if it is true?

While there were many Libyans who opposed Ghaddafi, the majority of Libyans supported him and he developed Libya to be the most prosperous nation in Africa. Libya had some of the best wealth distribution, best literacy rate, best social services, etc. of almost all Arab countries. During the insurgency propaganda also played a major role and turned many former Ghaddafi-supporters against him, some of which I know personally.

As for Stevens, my point was that he played a major role in the massacre of over 100,000 people, destroyed a sovereign government because it did not bow down to America and Israel and he was not some innocent person who died a tragic death. As for the rules of Islam, the Quran clearly states, as mun3t posted, that those guilty of murder and corruption on the earth should face capital punishment. If you mean they shouldn't have done it and he should have been executed by the government, then that's impossible because it is now a puppet government that would never do such a thing. I don't believe he should have been killed in a protest against a film, but he should have faced capital punishment for his other crimes.

My wife is from Tunis and she along with my friend from Libya tell me that literacy and education was terrible in Libya. The curriculum was based on Gaddafis 'Green Book' and instead of memorizing Quran they memorized his book.

Yes the quran does say they should face capital punishment but that doesn't allow anyone to impose the penalty on him and it doesn't mean that he doesn't at least deserve a trial.

Can you please be more specific about his crimes and do you truly believe that the people killed him for that reason, if it is true?

Well some of his crimes include aiding in the arming of terrorists, putting together and spreading anti-Ghaddafi propaganda, conspiring to commit crimes such as mass murder, terrorism, etc, spying, and other things to the detriment of the Libyan people, including putting in place a pro-U.S./Israel puppet government and robbing the wealth of that nation.

As for if people killed him for that reason, I don't know. I wasn't there, nor is there any reliable information about the incident that would suggest that one way or the other. Like I said though, he shouldn't have been killed because of that film, if he was killed for that reason, but I'm not going to cry for the guy.

My wife is from Tunis and she along with my friend from Libya tell me that literacy and education was terrible in Libya. The curriculum was based on Gaddafis 'Green Book' and instead of memorizing Quran they memorized his book.

Yes the quran does say they should face capital punishment but that doesn't allow anyone to impose the penalty on him and it doesn't mean that he doesn't at least deserve a trial.

There are a lot of misconceptions about Libya. People often don't realize what they have until it's gone. Iranians, for example, absolutely think everything about their country is the worst, despite being the fastest developing nation in the world and having some of the best quality of life, literacy rate, social services, etc. of the region. That being said Libya having a better education system than almost all other Arab countries is not just a statement I'm pulling out of thin air, it's a fact. Libya being the most developed country in Africa and most of West Asia is also a fact. I'm not sure about the deal with the 'Green Book', but overall Libya had some of the best education of the entire Muslim world.

This video is kind of interesting and relevant:

Well a trial is meant to ascertain the truth and prove a person to be guilty or innocent, and the things that he did were facts (and there is documented proof of it). That being said, if it were possible, I agree he should have gone through a trial, but like I said, with the current government that would be impossible, unless they kidnapped him and had a trial somewhere in secret, which would be pointless because they wouldn't have access to all the necessary documents anyway.

Where does it end with the US folks?

There were many Libyans who wanted US intervention; not to mention, there were other countries involved, such as France which hit Qaddafis vehicle.

Now you have the US who came to save the Muslims from being slaughtered in Bosnia.

You have the US who took out Saddam, the killer of many Shiites in Iraq.

You now have hoards of Syrians who want the US to intervene and help them topple Assad.

Of course, I am not a believer that the US "cares" for Libya, Bosnia, Syria, or anyone else.

What they care for are their own regional interests, their strategies.

But why does the US get all the blame? They get blamed for helping, or not helping.

Where will it ever end?

Where does it end with the US folks?

There were many Libyans who wanted US intervention; not to mention, there were other countries involved, such as France which hit Qaddafis vehicle.

Now you have the US who came to save the Muslims from being slaughtered in Bosnia.

You have the US who took out Saddam, the killer of many Shiites in Iraq.

You now have hoards of Syrians who want the US to intervene and help them topple Assad.

Of course, I am not a believer that the US "cares" for Libya, Bosnia, Syria, or anyone else.

What they care for are their own regional interests, their strategies.

But why does the US get all the blame? They get blamed for helping, or not helping.

Where will it ever end?

The US has a firm grip around the world and should therefore be held responsible for the corruption. However, they failed to maintain the peace [which in reality, a plans that succeed] and kept putting fuel to the fire.

The aid against the slaughter of Bosnia was not for the sake of the Muslims. They had a common enemy so they supported them.

Saddam was supported by the US against the Islamic Republic of Iran for the sake of their interests, and not for peace. Then they wanted a reason for war. They found one, on the behalf of the people of Iraq, they slaughter innocent to gain nothing but turmoil.

As for their support against Assad is not for the sake of democracy or sympathy. They simply wanted a country controlled by a pro-Israel-American regime. Indeed, in the country of Libya there is an example for the people of intellect.

It will end at the hands of Imam al-Mahdi (ajtf). For as long as the united states exist, corruption will increase. And for God's sake stop supporting the family of Abu Sufyan (la) and the successors of Pharaoh.