Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Iran To Attack Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait &..........!

Rate this topic

Iran vows to hit US bases if Israel strikes

US bases in Qatar, Afghanistan and Bahrain will be targets if Israel attacks Iran, senior military official says

Iran will target US bases in the Gulf should a war break out with Israel, a senior Iranian military official has said.

General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a commander with Iran’s revolutionary guards, said on Sunday that US military bases in Qatar, Bahrain and Afghanistan are legitimate targets, because Israel would not attack the Islamic Republic without US involvement.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran considers the US bases in the region as part of American soil and will definitely target them if a war breaks out," he was quoted as saying.

A spokesman for the US Department of Defence told Al Jazeera: "Inflammatory rhetoric of this sort is unhelpful."

"The United States stands ready to defend itself against any threat in the Middle East or elsewhere," Jim Gregory, a Department of Defence spokesman, told Al Jazeera by email.

The US Navy's Fifth Fleet is based in Bahrain, while Qatar and Afghanistan host large military bases and thousands of troops.

'Pre-emptive attack'

"We see the United States and the Zionist regime [of Israel] alongside one another and we can by no means imagine that the Zionist regime would initiate a war [against Iran] without the US support."

Should Israel and Iran engage militarily, "nothing is predictable... and it will turn into World War III," Hajizadeh said, adding that some countries might enter the war in favor of or against Iran, likely in reference to the oil-rich Gulf states.

Hajizadeh’s statement, made during an interview with Iran's state sponsored Al-Alam television, is the latest salvo in a long-running war of words over Iran’s nuclear programme.

Iran says its nuclear programme is intended solely for peaceful purposes, while the West and Israel believe Tehran wants to develop weapons.

"Iran will not start any war but it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to attack it," Al-Alam TV said, paraphrasing the military commander.

Aljazeera

-----------------------------------

If Iran attacks these countries in times of war, it will receive the absolute support and backing of the entire Shia community worldwide!

^believe it or not, the Zionist Mafia and the ZioSalafis will lose the most... the ground is already prepared in Bahrain, Kuwait, especially in Syria, Yemen and Lebanon ;) The foundation of the puppets will be shaken!

The war on Iran is something that was planned 3 decades ago, it is only the matter of time.... But, in current times, it is the best for Iran; it can arm and provoke almost any corner of the region against them and against their puppets.

They will never stop thinking of a war on Iran, unless Iran builds nuclear weapons! It might take decades, but that is the plan to wage a war and bring down the government. Example, is North Korea, no country wants a war with that state anymore, the only way that the war has been avoided.

^True.... But, practically Iraqi Shias do not have an excuse to enter the conflict, unless some Iraqi Sunnis or Kurds take sides and help those who attack Iran (provide air/land and other means), then Iraqi Shias, and Iraq as a government will enter the conflict.

But, anyhow, as independent groups, no one can stop Iraqi Shias to help out Iran or to help other Shias of the region when things get out of hand.

^The Mahdi Army can easily mobilize tens of thousands of fighters in a matter of a short period of time....But, they do not have a clear target or to say a reachable target to be useful in times of an all out war. Things would have been different if the American/British forces were present in Iraq. But, the hot spots that can easily turn the conflict in a bloody battle against the Zionists and their puppets at the current times are: Syria, Yemen, South Lebanon, Bahrain, and possibly Kuwait. And of course as it is mentioned in the news report, Iran will find ways to target them in Afg as well. As manpower or fighters, the 'Mahdi Army fighters' could provide and possibly will be ready to aid in Syria or Bahrain once things get out of control and once Iran decides to make things very nasty and move towards the Gulf islands... But, practically the Shia civilians of Bahrain if armed might be more useful to bring down their government or make a difference once they are backed and armed by Iran than the well trained Mahdi Army based in Basra or Baghdad or Najaf.

btw: It is just the politics of the day that most ppl blame Sadr and the Mahdi Army for being close to Iran or willing to fight for Iran, but in reality there are many more powerful individuals and powerful groups in Iraq who might be willing to support Iran once a war takes place... It is about the 'only Shia government' in the world, good or bad that is something different that will be forgotten in the times of war. Remember Ayatullah Fadhlallah from Lebanon? With all the differences he had with scholars based in Iran/Qom, he strongly asked ppl to rise up and defend Iran in any war or in case if it was attacked.

Edited by Noah-

^plus I think Iraq main role well be allowing the Revolutionary Guards to go from Iran to Syria and no US/Israeli plane will be allowed to fly over Iraq which is a huge disadvantage for israeli planes because now they have to take a longer route to attack Iran. US will just use its carriers. I also think revolutionary guard will enter Israel through golan heights and HizbAllah will enter from the other front and syria and HizbAllah will be raining missiles on Israel while Iran taking out US bases and shutting down the strait of hormuz which will cripple the world economy. Gas in the US well be 10 dollars a gallon which will cause the americans to revolt. God knows russia and china might get involved . But one missile directed at Israel nuclear facility in dimona and half of Israel will be crippled. Look at what happened in japan recently with their nuclear facilities multiply that by 10. Another missile on Israel electricity infrastructure and they will be in the dark for at least 6 month and Israelis are not used to being in the dark for one day. If only egypt front was available Israel wouldn't last for 24 hours. The developments in sinai in the next few months will shed light on what well happen with the egyptian front. The only sad part about all this is a lot of people will die in the next war the best scenario for so many people not to die is for Israel to collapse just like the soviet union did and that would happen only if US tells Israel attacking Iran is out of the question which will eventually lead to the collapse of the zionist regime that's why their so eager to attack now but US hasn't given them the green light.. Not a single bullet was shot when the Soviet Union collapsed. That's what I'm hoping for I would hate to see so many people die but if israel wants war then war its going to be. And nchAllah it will be the final chapter in the israeli saga and saudi will be next on the list that's if saudi doesn't get it during the war.

I think some of y'all need to be realistic about what Iran can actually hope to accomplish in an all out war, especially if they start targetting US assets in the region. If it's only between Israel and Iran, they best they can hope for is a stalemate. If they target US assets, then it's game over for them. A committed American response would knock out 95% of Irani missiles that reach the air, and hit virtually their entire air force and missile depots. They could be reduced to only a small and ineffective army of foot soldiers in a matter of 2-3 days.

I think some of y'all need to be realistic about what Iran can actually hope to accomplish in an all out war, especially if they start targetting US assets in the region. If it's only between Israel and Iran, they best they can hope for is a stalemate. If they target US assets, then it's game over for them. A committed American response would knock out 95% of Irani missiles that reach the air, and hit virtually their entire air force and missile depots. They could be reduced to only a small and ineffective army of foot soldiers in a matter of 2-3 days.

Yo Man! I think ya needta get yo head outta yo ass and wake up to the fact that the world does not run according to US propaganda. Ya may be 'Mericun, but ya know [Edited Out] about military affairs. Yo. Reading Fox news doesn't make ya an expert, ya know! Neither does the fact that ya're a Merkun impress us enough to believe ya [Edited Out] at face value.

Maybe one day if ya'alls got down to all the heavy readin' stuff, and actually read up upon military affairs and orders of battle and all that, and actually gave SOURCES for all the [Edited Out] that comes oudda yar mouth, ya wouldn't sound like a [EDITED OUT MANUALLY] all the times.

Edited by Haji 2003

US really doesn't afford to get bled any further. Its economy is already irrecoverable. With a full scale conflict and the resulting casualties, damage or even by USAF dropping all those very expensive munitions against as capable, fresh and ready nation it will definitely either tear itself to pieces or seal its fate forever. ^^

LOL

^plus I think Iraq main role well be allowing the Revolutionary Guards to go from Iran to Syria and no US/Israeli plane will be allowed to fly over Iraq which is a huge disadvantage for israeli planes because now they have to take a longer route to attack Iran. US will just use its carriers. I also think revolutionary guard will enter Israel through golan heights and HizbAllah will enter from the other front and syria and HizbAllah will be raining missiles on Israel while Iran taking out US bases and shutting down the strait of hormuz which will cripple the world economy. Gas in the US well be 10 dollars a gallon which will cause the americans to revolt. God knows russia and china might get involved . But one missile directed at Israel nuclear facility in dimona and half of Israel will be crippled. Look at what happened in japan recently with their nuclear facilities multiply that by 10. Another missile on Israel electricity infrastructure and they will be in the dark for at least 6 month and Israelis are not used to being in the dark for one day. If only egypt front was available Israel wouldn't last for 24 hours. The developments in sinai in the next few months will shed light on what well happen with the egyptian front. The only sad part about all this is a lot of people will die in the next war the best scenario for so many people not to die is for Israel to collapse just like the soviet union did and that would happen only if US tells Israel attacking Iran is out of the question which will eventually lead to the collapse of the zionist regime that's why their so eager to attack now but US hasn't given them the green light.. Not a single bullet was shot when the Soviet Union collapsed. That's what I'm hoping for I would hate to see so many people die but if israel wants war then war its going to be. And nchAllah it will be the final chapter in the israeli saga and saudi will be next on the list that's if saudi doesn't get it during the war.

HAHAHAHA OH LORD DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR :no: IRAN WOULD BE BROKEN IN HALF WITH IN 24 HOURS.

THE GCC NATIONS ARE ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH THE LATEST U.S. WEAPONS

THE JEWS THREATEN TO ATTACK IRAN WHAT,S THE SHIA REPUBLICS RESPONSE

TO ATTACK THE JEWS BACK NO TO ATTACK MUSLIM NATIONS ALL THE MUSLIMS

NOW KNOW THE IRANIAN MASK IS OFF WE WILL BE SITTING THIS WAR OUT BUT IF

ANY SHELLS START FALLING ON MUSLIM LAND BY IRAN THEY WILL FIND THEMSELFS

ONCE AGAIN INVADED BY MUSLIMS.

Edited by Selim I

HAHAHAHA OH LORD DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR :no: IRAN WOULD BE BROKEN IN HALF WITH IN 24 HOURS.

THE GCC NATIONS ARE ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH THE LATEST U.S. WEAPONS

THE JEWS THREATEN TO ATTACK IRAN WHAT,S THE SHIA REPUBLICS RESPONSE

TO ATTACK THE JEWS BACK NO TO ATTACK MUSLIM NATIONS ALL THE MUSLIMS

NOW KNOW THE IRANIAN MASK IS OFF WE WILL BE SITTING THIS WAR OUT BUT IF

ANY SHELLS START FALLING ON MUSLIM LAND BY IRAN THEY WILL FIND THEMSELFS

ONCE AGAIN INVADED BY MUSLIMS.

First of all don't use caps or one of the admins will ban you again,

And now can you tell me what Muslim lands? You mean the Kafir governments? Those who sided with Zionists in Bahrain and in Syria to kill innocent Shias for being Shia?

The same Muslim countries who beg Israel and the West to attack Iran and they consider Iran more dangerous than Israel?

They 'are armed to the teeth' lol Yea, the last time when Houthis with a few AK47 taught them a lesson? You mean those GCC nations? The most powerful ones came from (Saudi, Jordan, Paki generals, Alqaida fighters, American intelligence and Yemeni forces) who could not defeat less than a group of 5 thousand Houthi fighters!

This clip is the reality on the ground! Your Saudi sissy soldiers running from the battle ground....

This was back in 2009, thanks to Yemenis' protests against Saleh, today Houthis are 100 times more in numbers, are controlling most of the north and are armed with some of the advanced weapons in the region, the weapons that they never seen in the previous wars..

Edited by Noah-

Look, I'm sorry, but it's just true. I'm not blinded by my own biases to recognize the truth. Saddam Hussein promised the "mother of all battles" while in Kuwait. I think his Army, the third or fourth largest in the world at the time, "lasted" something like 3 days. We intercepted virtually all SCUDs with 1991 technology. Over 20 years later, our missile defense systems have gotten exponentially better. We have all the assets in the region to cripple Iran's military capabilities to virtually nothing within 2-3 days. And Israel has American technology, they'll take heavy losses without American intervention. There is no doubt about that, but they aren't going to just flop over without inflicting serious damage to Iran.

Look, I'm sorry, but it's just true. I'm not blinded by my own biases to recognize the truth. Saddam Hussein promised the "mother of all battles" while in Kuwait. I think his Army, the third or fourth largest in the world at the time, "lasted" something like 3 days. We intercepted virtually all SCUDs with 1991 technology. Over 20 years later, our missile defense systems have gotten exponentially better. We have all the assets in the region to cripple Iran's military capabilities to virtually nothing within 2-3 days. And Israel has American technology, they'll take heavy losses without American intervention. There is no doubt about that, but they aren't going to just flop over without inflicting serious damage to Iran.

It is true for you, because of your limited information. When you compare Saddam, an isolated man where even his own Sunni Arab governments aided wars against him, where the country had nothing to fight, where almost the entire population wanted an excuse from South to the North to bring him down, you compare Iraq to Iran? Iran a country in the Muslim world who maintains the most powerful army and advanced weapons and great influence across the region?

Do you know anything about the missiles? Air power or Iranian navy? Do you even know what American top navy officials said about Iranian navy? Do you even know what Iran can do in the Strait of Hormuz? Do you know how many fronts in the ME and South Asia could be declared winners if Iran decides to help them militarily against the west and against the western puppets?

The only reason that the West is not attacking Iran is because it is scared; else they do not have any sympathy for Iran more than Iraq or Afg. They tried for years to FIRST make Iran fall from the within, isolate the country with 10s of different means and tools, and then attack or invade...but, that never happened, the way they played with Iraq and Afg. Now if you want a war with Iran, you need to deal with a strong country who can target you anywhere in the region it likes.

" You don’t know today whom

you’re fighting. You are fighting

the children of Muhammad, of Ali, of al-

Hasan, of al-Husayn, of the

Prophet’s family, the Prophet’s Companions.

You are fighting a people who have faith such

as no one else on the face

of the earth possesses. And you have chosen

open warfare with a people

who take pride in their history, their civilization,

and their culture,

and who also possess material power, ability,

expertise, knowledge,

calm, imagination, determination, steadfastness,

and courage. In the

coming days it will be between us and you, God

willing."

Lets just hope inshAllah everyone realises how silly theyre being before its too late. Maybe the problem isnt this country or that country, but the ppl at the top who are either rigidly delusional, paranoid or marinating in their ego juice (or combo) and are making these decisions which create so much suffering for the rest of us common folk who are just busy trying to work our everyday bleh out, without the need for any more flaming drama.

Lets just hope inshAllah everyone realises how silly theyre being before its too late. Maybe the problem isnt this country or that country, but the ppl at the top who are either rigidly delusional, paranoid or marinating in their ego juice (or combo) and are making these decisions which create so much suffering for the rest of us common folk who are just busy trying to work our everyday bleh out, without the need for any more flaming drama.

The problem is when a country wants to make another country its slave and that country refuses because they have honor and dignity. The problem is when a group of people come and take the land of another group of people and massacre them and people support the group who stole the land. And if it wasn't for the resistance the Whole middle east would be Israeli by now. If you don't follow politics I suggest you stay on the sideline .

I'll go where i please, thanks. It isnt 'a country' though is it? its never 'a country', its a select group of ppl pulling the strings and manipulating the masses through their propaganda, always. Theres no such thing as honour in politics, 'they' are always being intolerant to someone, always bullying someone, always repressing someone in some way, always manipulating in some way - its all the same, the identity with the different states is just a story, an illusion people create so they can feel like theyre on the 'right' side, as if there could ever be such a thing in the greater scheme of things.

Ruqaya's origins are probably from one of those countries where nearly all their politicians are garbage. No surprises intended. This is the type of attitude it produces.

Politics is one element of Islam. As stressful as it may be it is still a part of it and it cannot be denied or ignored.

I'm glad some people and nations do not carry this defeatist attitude and are willing to struggle and suffer for their beliefs and values which may reward them someday.

I'll go where i please, thanks. It isnt 'a country' though is it? its never 'a country', its a select group of ppl pulling the strings and manipulating the masses through their propaganda, always. Theres no such thing as honour in politics, 'they' are always being intolerant to someone, always bullying someone, always repressing someone in some way, always manipulating in some way - its all the same, the identity with the different states is just a story, an illusion people create so they can feel like theyre on the 'right' side, as if there could ever be such a thing in the greater scheme of things.

Your all over the place I have a simple question for you. Is it ok for a group of people to invade the land of other people regardless of race or religion and massacre them and tell them from now on this is my land if you don't do what I say I will kill you. And afterwards expand and invade other countries and whomever stands against them they turn the whole world against them. If you say yes then talking to you about anything is of little value. If you say no then do the people have the right to fight for their land back even if it takes 100 years?

Why the masses are being manipulated? Why did Americans vote for the second time for Bush where they clearly knew what kind of a person he was? A selected group? Or the masses desires for these kinds of stuffs?

If you go around and ask people about Ron. Paul, more than 70% of the people like the guy and how real and honest he is, but when they go to vote, they vote only for all those individuals who declare to wage wars or seek confrontation?

It is true for you, because of your limited information. When you compare Saddam, an isolated man where even his own Sunni Arab governments aided wars against him, where the country had nothing to fight, where almost the entire population wanted an excuse from South to the North to bring him down, you compare Iraq to Iran? Iran a country in the Muslim world who maintains the most powerful army and advanced weapons and great influence across the region?

Do you know anything about the missiles? Air power or Iranian navy? Do you even know what American top navy officials said about Iranian navy? Do you even know what Iran can do in the Strait of Hormuz? Do you know how many fronts in the ME and South Asia could be declared winners if Iran decides to help them militarily against the west and against the western puppets?

The only reason that the West is not attacking Iran is because it is scared; else they do not have any sympathy for Iran more than Iraq or Afg. They tried for years to FIRST make Iran fall from the within, isolate the country with 10s of different means and tools, and then attack or invade...but, that never happened, the way they played with Iraq and Afg. Now if you want a war with Iran, you need to deal with a strong country who can target you anywhere in the region it likes.

Look, I hope nothing happens here. I don't support Israel, and I certainly don't support the US attacking Iran. But if it happens, I know for a fact that those toys Iran has in their military will only be able to put up a fight for a day or two. Maybe 3 at the most under ideal conditions.

I'm sorry, but that's just the truth.

Look, I hope nothing happens here. I don't support Israel, and I certainly don't support the US attacking Iran. But if it happens, I know for a fact that those toys Iran has in their military will only be able to put up a fight for a day or two. Maybe 3 at the most under ideal conditions.

I'm sorry, but that's just the truth.

Ok genius, we'll see.

sounds like conspiracy theory .

Edited by :Sami

xD Well, i would say the difference is that these people and what theyre doing are identifiable and their mistakes are human. Theyre not some weird super efficient planners working behind the scenes with almost infallible strategic expertise and foresight, which is what conspiracy therorists tend to need to believe in order for their theories to work.

Why the masses are being manipulated? Why did Americans vote for the second time for Bush where they clearly knew what kind of a person he was? A selected group? Or the masses desires for these kinds of stuffs?

If you go around and ask people about Ron. Paul, more than 70% of the people like the guy and how real and honest he is, but when they go to vote, they vote only for all those individuals who declare to wage wars or seek confrontation?

Well, I think people are manipulated and their fears heightened and played upon. But the reality is, who ever is in power in which ever country, by the nature of modern warfare, the majority of these players are prepared to be murderers. 'Collateral damage' is another term for murder as far as im concerned. When people drop bombs, even at military targets, the reality is, even if their 'legitimate target' may be a combatant, they knowingly risk killing non-combatants and as soon as you do that you have murdered - you have killed men women and children who are not engaged in fighting you.

In the time of 'thou shalt not kill' and the Qurans reiteration of this, people had very specific targets when they fought battles: you fought the guy galloping towards you with a weapon. Nowadays you have rapid fire guns and explosives that mean by-standers are slaughtered and this is considered acceptable by all the nations who are prepared to use these methods. So if Isreal drops a bomb in Iran, taking the risk that non-combatants will be killed, the person who did that is murdering and if Iran does the same, the person who did that is murdering, and anyone who threatens to do such a thing is threatening murder. But people's fears lead them to justify it, as if someone murdering your innocent fellow countrymen somehow gives you permission to go and murder innocent countrymen of the person who did it. Everyone has blood on there hands who're prepared to engage in such activities. The difference i see is not the nationality of the ppl involved, but the innocent victims on both sides and the perpetrators on both sides - its those who are murdered v the perpetrators.

xD Well, i would say the difference is that these people and what theyre doing are identifiable and their mistakes are human. Theyre not some weird super efficient planners working behind the scenes with almost infallible strategic expertise and foresight, which is what conspiracy therorists tend to need to believe in order for their theories to work.

obviously you have never met them .

See all the kuffar in this thread value arms and technology like always. They have no idea what they're up against. When the war against Iran starts, nothing will remain the same again. You're not fighting a tool like Saddam and his corrupt brainless underlings. What is technology, planes, aircraft, tanks, radars when a simple gust of wind can destroy your choppers, remember? Iran has the most sophisticated EMP weaponry in the world right now. It is prepared in every way. EMP when used as a weapon is unstoppable. When you lose your technological edge, you'll get slaughtered like chicken. It also has enough black market nukes to turn Tel Aviv into a molten glass museum. And above all things it has faith, conviction and the will. The resolve needed to take you down with it. Like Rome, you will enter history books after having made your own scar on this planet. It is Qur'an's promise that any Jewish states will never be tranquil on this earth, let alone become world's new capital and seat of power. You are all working very hard to embrace failure.

See all the kuffar in this thread value arms and technology like always. They have no idea what they're up against. When the war against Iran starts, nothing will remain the same again. You're not fighting a tool like Saddam and his corrupt brainless underlings. What is technology, planes, aircraft, tanks, radars when a simple gust of wind can destroy your choppers, remember? Iran has the most sophisticated EMP weaponry in the world right now. It is prepared in every way. EMP when used as a weapon is unstoppable. When you lose your technological edge, you'll get slaughtered like chicken. It also has enough black market nukes to turn Tel Aviv into a molten glass museum. And above all things it has faith, conviction and the will. The resolve needed to take you down with it. Like Rome, you will enter history books after having made your own scar on this planet. It is Qur'an's promise that any Jewish states will never be tranquil on this earth, let alone become world's new capital and seat of power. You are all working very hard to embrace failure.

What are you valuing ? EMP is a weapon right? Are their any Islamic conditions for calling people kuffar or are u trying to defame islam?

And for the rest of the people,:

what crazy war wanting zaydis have you guys become. Even if Iran has technologically advanced warfare equipment; a war is a war and there will be damage on both sides.

The powerful is never eager to fight rather they would try finding ways to avoid it. Finding others means is not slavery but making an avoidable war is . And u guys sitting here are guessing a war strategy as if Iran is happy with u being their war's chief planners.

If u really want good for people when war is unavoidable then lie about their strategy if u know it in real.

And ruqaya's amal is right and she knows what the results of a war are unlike most of you