Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zulfiqar-e-Ali

Hayya Alal Islaami

Rate this topic

insh'Allah.

Barakallah feek for your kind words.

Today, I was discussing with one of my teachers about Israel and (it was really lengthy discussion that lasted the entire class period) we got on the topic of Iran. Basically he said that the only stable country in the Middle East is Turkey and I tried to counter that by talking about Iran. I explained how I, as an American citizen, could go to Iran and study in a hawza for free for as long as I want (6 months to 40 years if I wanted). He was like "are you planning on converting to Islam?" lol I told him that I already had . . . but I didn't say a whole lot else. It's a subject I'm not super comfortable discussing in person, but he seemed really intrigued. He asked me to talk more with him on Monday about it. I might just link him to this thread, but I'm not sure. There's a lot in here that I'm not proud of and . . . it's just not stuff I usually like to share with people I have to deal with in real life. I mean, some people on here know me, and a couple people from school know about everything, but he's my teacher. I'm not sure what I should do. :donno:

wa alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

insh'Allah.

Barakallah feek for your kind words.

Today, I was discussing with one of my teachers about Israel and (it was really lengthy discussion that lasted the entire class period) we got on the topic of Iran. Basically he said that the only stable country in the Middle East is Turkey and I tried to counter that by talking about Iran. I explained how I, as an American citizen, could go to Iran and study in a hawza for free for as long as I want (6 months to 40 years if I wanted). He was like "are you planning on converting to Islam?" lol I told him that I already had . . . but I didn't say a whole lot else. It's a subject I'm not super comfortable discussing in person, but he seemed really intrigued. He asked me to talk more with him on Monday about it. I might just link him to this thread, but I'm not sure. There's a lot in here that I'm not proud of and . . . it's just not stuff I usually like to share with people I have to deal with in real life. I mean, some people on here know me, and a couple people from school know about everything, but he's my teacher. I'm not sure what I should do. :donno:

wa alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Hi !

I think this teacher got interested in knowing more about you .

Teachers are always open minded about their students & their belief :D

(bismillah)

(salam)

I began socializing on a Harry Potter fan site I made many friends (only 1 I keep in contact with now, unfortunately) including a Muslim. How exciting, a terrorist! jk. I was fascinated with her because she was so foreign and strange. She acted like everyone else, but she had a fun name to say. Asma. Slowly, a naive 13 year old me fell in love with her persona. So I started asking her about her religion. She didn't really care about it, much, but nonetheless she revealed some interesting things, such as the fact that she wasn't a dirty Shia. Oh, cool. Well, I ended up doing some pretty stupid stuff and she didn't want to be friends anymore.

(wasalam)

Harry Potter lead you to Islam !

Hi !

I think this teacher got interested in knowing more about you .

Teachers are always open minded about their students & their belief :D

Hiiiii:)

I am going to take your advice from our private conversation and send it to him insh'Allah. Maybe. Idk. I'm still not sure. I'll read over it again and if there is nothing objectionable in it, I will send it to him.

Harry Potter lead you to Islam !

ÇáúÍóãúÏõ ááøåö ÑóÈöø ÇáúÚóÇáóãöíä

wow mA! you came a long way...it was very interesting :)

Jazak'Allah Khair

Guest {Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}

(bismillah)

(salam)

subhanallah! Brother your story is very inspiring and beautiful, May Allah(swt) Keep you steadfast on the dean of Islam and Haq And the path of Ahlulbayt(as) inshallah.

Excellent! Tell me more of your story (if you want, in private)! :D I LOOOOOOVE Reverts and their stories.

same here :D , I just lovee reading their beautiful journey to Islam and the path of Ahlulbayt(A.S) :)

Tc

W/salam

(bismillah)

(salam)

mashallah Br. Zulfiqar that was a beautiful narration of your conversion to the beautiful and true path.

"sorry for the length"... no no that was too short... only took less than 10 mins to read... :( I wanted to keep reading, but that was all you shared!

Take care :)