Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Against The Law To Deny Holocaust?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I know someone against him a number of jews lied in the court when he was fired from a job in a jew controlled place of work.

This was in the dark and evil days of the most evil Bush and odious cheney.

I wanna give this person some advice on the court cases and want to know if such arguments as 9-11 inside job by jews and protocols and holohoax can be used in the court?

In addition, videos of jews scheming in Dubai to kill a person, cover it as a natural death, and lie by a jew woman, since I heard one lying jew was a female,

such as

http://www.aztlan.net/claremont_fake_hate_crime.htm

be presented in the court?

to support the fact if the jew woman lied.

In addition, the muslim friend is from an south east asian background, and the liars are all whites or jews, no asian or south east asian, so i wanna know if the crime statistics of white and jew race per capita can be used, for example it comes out to be 5 to 1 for violent crimes above and below 40 on per capita basis or white to asian.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@CLynn calm down. We just need an academic third party research to put the Holocaust in the right context. Don't we all want truth?

^ ^ ^ No, it is simply because people get offended because the Holocaust was an atrocious crime against humanity. Holocaust denial is also categorized as Anti-Semitism, and thus considered hate speech

Salaam dear poster The mainstream Zionist version of Holocaust story which was promoted by mainstream (zionist) media and accepted by mainstream academia goes like this: 6 million Jews were massacred

• Advanced Member

^ all of Stalin's wives were jews and his poison doctors were jews and he used jews to terrorize russians and destroy the orthodox priests and clergy

Stalins wife was of russian german descent, Beria was a mingerelian, and stalin hated the jews and accused them of trying to murder him in the "doctor's plot". He also plotted to ship all jews to the far east of russia and banned hevrew.

• Advanced Member

^

well, i have read the declarations entered by jews in the court case discussed above and it is obvious jews are lying.

Madoff was not a Russian orthodox. he was a khazar. Federal reserve is a jew institution.

The tentacles of jews (whether you use zionists as noun) are spread much over the crime world despite the 10 commandments and the TORAH.

They are also trying to corrupt others so they can deflect the finger pointing at them.

• Advanced Member

Salaam

I doubt it CLynn. you have a lot to learn and I'm happy that you are willing to learn.

the reason for brainwashing us with this myth is political, to create immunity and impunity for Israeli government and Zionist elite who occupy highest echelons of economic, media and political power in the western world. That's why Holocaust education has become mandatory course in many western high schools.

now I ask you to read these interviews with Dr. Norman Finkelstein a jewish author of the "Holocaust Industry." see what this jewish concentration camp survivor has to say about the hypocrisy of his fellow elite.

FINKELSTEIN: The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon. Through its deployment, one of the world's most formidable military powers, with a horrendous human rights record, has cast itself as a 'victim' state, and the most successful ethnic group in the US has likewise acquired victim status. Considerable dividends accrue from this specious victimhood in particular, immunity to criticism, however justified.

Regarding Finkelstein and his work.... The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering published in 2000

German historian Hans Mommsen disparaged the first edition as "a most trivial book, which appeals to easily aroused anti-Semitic prejudices." Israeli holocaust historian Israel Gutman called the book "a lampoon," stating "this is not research; it isn't even political literature... I don't even think it should be reviewed or critiqued as a legitimate book." The book was also harshly criticized by Brown University Professor Omer Bartov and University of Chicago Professor Peter Novick.

"Like any conspiracy theory, it contains several grains of truth; and like any such theory, it is both irrational and insidious."

Edited by CLynn
  • Advanced Member

Regarding Finkelstein and his work.... The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering published in 2000

German historian Hans Mommsen disparaged the first edition as "a most trivial book, which appeals to easily aroused anti-Semitic prejudices." Israeli holocaust historian Israel Gutman called the book "a lampoon," stating "this is not research; it isn't even political literature... I don't even think it should be reviewed or critiqued as a legitimate book." The book was also harshly criticized by Brown University Professor Omer Bartov and University of Chicago Professor Peter Novick.

"Like any conspiracy theory, it contains several grains of truth; and like any such theory, it is both irrational and insidious."

hehe you are quoting what israeli historians are saying about Finklestein. one should not expect any different reaction. Finklestein and generally those who criticize Israeli Holocaust industry or those who question the authenticity of the Holocaust story are actually exposing these very same people you are quoting here. and what you quoted is just rhetorical attacks and scholarly worthless.

but if you have read the interviews by Finklestein, the factually and historical relevance of his statements instantly strike you. but your prejudice seemingly doesn't allow you to evaluate opinions objectively. and so far you've made no comment on Dean Irebodd's documentary which exposes one major aspect of the holocaust myth. please it is time to stop the denial mode once and forever and admit like many others that what you've been fed for years by zionist eduction and media are but a full pack of lies.

• Advanced Member

1)What is "sad" ?

unquestionably and uncritically embracing the Allied official narrative of the war.

2)A couple of men from my home town that I was aware of were part of the first units to over-run the camps and saw the remenants of what happen. Plus, the Nazis kept detailed records of everything. In the local retirement community are a few jews with tatoos on their arms -they were children at the time.

remainants of what happened?

and Nazis kept detailed records of exactly what?

please read this my previous post to know what i'm really debating.

http://www.shiachat....25#entry2481151

3) Are you also going to deny that the Japanese formed special "terror battalions" formed from men taken from prisons, mental hospitals, other units and made up of Chinese, Japanese and even other Phillippinos and turned them loose on the Phillippine countryside?

i'm debating the factuality of the holocaust myth. i'm not an Axis apologist. I do not support any sides in the war. they were all criminal some more some less. but i'm rejecting the notion that the Allied were the good side of the battle. i'm arguing that they have made up many lies to whitewash their own war crimes and that includes vilifying the nazis by promoting the holocaust myth. the purpose is to create immunity for isreali government and downplaying their own share in the carnage of wwii.

4) As far as your suspect "technical report" goes, the engineering calculations were found at the camps themselves as well as in other offices -gov't and companies that built the stuff.

which stuff and more importantly for what purpose?