Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Think I Finally Understand Why Sunnis Do (ra)

Rate this topic

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) I think I've figured it out. Why Sunnis put (ra) after the names of Umar, Uthman, Abu Bakr, Aisha, Hafsa, etc. It means "may Allah be pleased with them", Now they do that becaus

Do you think your homo buddy umar is going to heaven Ibrahim? I think murdering the Prophet's (saw) daughter is a one way ticket to hell.

Wa alaykum salaam The basis of it is from the Qur'an.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think I've figured it out. Why Sunnis put (ra) after the names of Umar, Uthman, Abu Bakr, Aisha, Hafsa, etc. It means "may Allah be pleased with them", Now they do that because they KNOW that Allah is not pleased with them. But maybe if they say it enough times, Allah will get confused (he's only a little boy, after all) and start to be pleased with them!

Is this the Sunni line of thinking, or do I have to start from the drawing board again?

lol - I had a good laugh. I am afraid you will need to go back to the drawing board.

Do you think your homo buddy umar is going to heaven Ibrahim?

I think murdering the Prophet's (saw) daughter is a one way ticket to hell.

Now this homo criminal is a super duper ambassador in the top level of the hell

Really? In the Quran? Show me a single verse where the Quran says that Allah is pleased with Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha, Hafsa, Yazid, or Muawiyah. If there is a verse like this, I will mail you $100.

Broo 100$ is too much for this kinda people make it 1$ for each but then also they can't show anything.

• Advanced Member

Now this homo criminal is a super duper ambassador in the top level of the hell

He was homosexual?

Broo 100$ is too much for this kinda people make it 1$ for each but then also they can't show anything.

Edited by Armin_loves_Allah
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think I've figured it out. Why Sunnis put (ra) after the names of Umar, Uthman, Abu Bakr, Aisha, Hafsa, etc. It means "may Allah be pleased with them", Now they do that because they KNOW that Allah is not pleased with them. But maybe if they say it enough times, Allah will get confused (he's only a little boy, after all) and start to be pleased with them!

Is this the Sunni line of thinking, or do I have to start from the drawing board again?

Nice one brother. I was caught laughing in my office :)

• Advanced Member

Not if he keeps doing it

So in this case wasn't it only reported once that Umar did sodomy?

Repentace should be from a pure heart which we all know umar doesn't have ok even I assume that but he can't be forgiven for burning the door of Mohammed saws daughter or can he?

No, of course not. I was only asking to understand and it was something I needed to know for myself.

• Banned

Could he be forgiven of Sodomy? Yes. Could he be forgiven of murdering the Prophet's daughter? Perhaps. Could he be forgiven of usurping Ali's position? If he was sincere. But the fact is, he wasn't. He waged war on the Muslims until the day he died. Even if on his last day he said "forgive me, I have done wrong", I would forgive him myself, and leave the judgement for Allah. But this is not the case.

Till when you umar lover will defend your leader ?

He has a long list of crimes till when you will defend And even your defense will not change the fact.

No, of course not. I was only asking to understand and it was something I needed to know for myself.

Glad you said no , usually we get the slander in return from the so called sahaba lovers oh sorry fake sahaba lovers

• Advanced Member

Could he be forgiven of Sodomy? Yes. Could he be forgiven of murdering the Prophet's daughter? Perhaps. Could he be forgiven of usurping Ali's position? If he was sincere. But the fact is, he wasn't. He waged war on the Muslims until the day he died. Even if on his last day he said "forgive me, I have done wrong", I would forgive him myself, and leave the judgement for Allah. But this is not the case.

Well today I learned something new about him.

I only know that he was the enemy of Ahlulbayt (as) and added taraweeh prayer (inovation).

@Hot Hot

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I am shia. Somehow I might've come over as one of Ahl e Sunnah.

I just needed to know that even if someone did sodomy once (as it is reported), then we can't falsely accuse of doing sodomy again.

Well today I learned something new about him.

I only know that he was the enemy of Ahlulbayt (as) and added taraweeh prayer (inovation).

@Hot Hot

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I am shia. Somehow I might've come over as one of Ahl e Sunnah.

I just needed to know that even if someone did sodomy once (as it is reported), then we can't falsely accuse of doing sodomy again.

It's reported as once but who knows whether he has done more then that or not even the accusation may wrong but he has done many other crimes as well

Try to read his chargesheet lol

• Advanced Member

Really? In the Quran? Show me a single verse where the Quran says that Allah is pleased with Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha, Hafsa, Yazid, or Muawiyah. If there is a verse like this, I will mail you $100.

Indeed, Allâh was pleased with the believers when they gave the Bai'âh (pledge) to you (O Muhammad SAW) under the tree, He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) upon them, and He rewarded them with a near victory. 48:18

http://en.islamtoday...show-12-971.htm

Edited by Mohammed Amer Zeb

Indeed, Allâh was pleased with the believers when they gave the Bai'âh (pledge) to you (O Muhammad SAW) under the tree, He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) upon them, and He rewarded them with a near victory. 48:18

Where does this ayat mention the name of this caliphs ? Moreover 'Allâh was pleased with the believers' Beleivers not with the hypocrites who kill and burn the door of the prophets beloved daughter.

• Banned

Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawiya, Yazid, Aisha, and Hafsa are not Mu'mineen (believers). They are Munafiqun (hypocrites).

• Advanced Member

Where does this ayat mention the name of this caliphs ? Moreover 'Allâh was pleased with the believers' Beleivers not with the hypocrites who kill and burn the door of the prophets beloved daughter.

http://www.al-mawrid.org/pages/questions_english_detail.php?qid=532&cid=373

• Advanced Member

Yeah, right. It's quite obvious what you are. A sunni practicing taqiyyah.

Please tell me, why are Sunnis more obsessed with taqiyyah than Shias? I've never understood that.

As far as I know, no he's not. [i'm talking about Armin_Loves_Allah, not Mohammed Amer Zeb]

Edited by Shia_Debater
  • Advanced Member

On a partially related note...in all this talk about Omar supposedly being gay, it's being forgotten that ALL of the caliphs did good things in their lives. ALL of them helped the Prophet (pbuh) in his own way. Yes, Omar was a bloodthirsty tyrant but do you think it's mature to sit here and call him a homosexual? What point do you think you're proving? All you're proving is that you know how to insult somebody like you're still in middle school. Congrats.

Have anger for the wrongs that have been committed but how is it right to completely overlook the good things they've done?

• Banned

On a partially related note...in all this talk about Omar supposedly being gay, it's being forgotten that ALL of the caliphs did good things in their lives. ALL of them helped the Prophet (pbuh) in his own way. Yes, Omar was a bloodthirsty tyrant but do you think it's mature to sit here and call him a homosexual? What point do you think you're proving? All you're proving is that you know how to insult somebody like you're still in middle school. Congrats.

Have anger for the wrongs that have been committed but how is it right to completely overlook the good things they've done?

That's like telling a Jew that they are overlooking the fact that Hitler improved the German economy.

• Advanced Member

Omar blocked Ali (as) politically...is that really on par with genocide? He was a harsh leader but is that really like killing the Prophet's (pbuh) family?

I understand why there's a problem with Omar but each companion wronged Ali to different degrees. Not all of the companions commited crimes that are curse worthy like Yazid and Muawiya did. I just can't understand this extreme hatred to the point of spitting on their figurative graves.

We are encouraged as Shi'a to learn as much as we can with as little bias as possible so we can get the right information. Is religious identity so important that we can't even look at historical figures without nuance...without turning them into chariactures? "Omar is gay, Abu Bakr touched his genitals while praying" etc.

• Advanced Member

Yeah, right. It's quite obvious what you are. A sunni practicing taqiyyah.

Please tell me, why are Sunnis more obsessed with taqiyyah than Shias? I've never understood that.

Oh please why slander again and again.

So why is he using the Sunni sources and trying to defend the fake companions of Prophet saws

Because I dont trust the Shia source

Edited by Mohammed Amer Zeb