Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hesham102001

Who Is Truthful ?umar & Abu Bakr Or Janabe Fatima

Rate this topic

It is an excellent article posted by you supported by strong Hadiths and verses from Holy Quran. Besides, if there would have been something special about the inheritance of the prophets, them Allah must have mentioned it in his Holy Book as many other thing which were special were mentioned e.g matter of marriages.

Please Keep it up and educate us by writing up an article on "How Ali(A.S) was fraudulently deprived of his right of being Caliph(1st). and how Umer Insulted the messenger of Allah at the time death by not giving him pen and page to write."

Hoping for some more precious information.

Bukhari makes a few points clear for Ahl Sunna:

1: Lady Fatima (sa) is the leader of women of paradise

2: Lady Fatima (sa) got angry with abu bakr and did not speak with him and he did not attend Her funeral

3: The Holy Prophet (PBUH&HF) said whoever disproves/disagrees of something done by his/her ruler, and they distance themselves from their ruler, they have died the death of jahelia/ignorance

now i dont need to provide references as im sure you all know these hadiths InshaAllah.

so the question is that, did Lady Fatima (sa) die the death of jaheliya (NauzubiAllah), or the leadership of abu bakr was not a legitimate leadership?

The only reason he didnt give Fatima(ra) the land is because he heard from the prophet himself that prophets dont have any heir what they leave is sadaqah.

Plus if it was inherited who inherits the land, Fatima(ra), Abbas (ra), the wives(ra)?

firstly it was a gift made to bibi fatima (as) in her life by the Prophet (pbuh).....it was taken out of her pr

please tell us what would each wife get in this case as share of inheritance as per islamic law....(if we take it as a case of inheritance)

firstly it was a gift made to bibi fatima (as) in her life by the Prophet (pbuh).....it was taken out of her pr

please tell us what would each wife get in this case as share of inheritance as per islamic law....(if we take it as a case of inheritance)

If it was a gift then why wasnt the land in the name of fatimas(ra) and why did she ask for it after the Prophets death? And why was the conversation with her (ra) and abu bakr (ra) on about inheritance?

If it was a gift then why wasnt the land in the name of fatimas(ra) and why did she ask for it after the Prophets death? And why was the conversation with her (ra) and abu bakr (ra) on about inheritance?

Gift for maybe after his (saw) death? As in inheritence?

Bro,

Here is an authentic hadith from your school:

Tabarani narrated in “al-Awsat” (#2721) from Aisha: “I haven’t seen anyone better than Fatima except her father. There was a thing between them, I said: “O messenger of Allah, ask he, she doesn’t lie”.

In your primary hadith books, Fatemeh Aleyhas salaam is said to have made this request not just once, but multiple times (i.e. "She used to demand"). You may say that 'may be she just did not hear the Prophet salallahu aleyhi was salaam say that supposedly "Prophets don't leave alms". But, why is it that Hezrate Zahra was so adamant for her right, supposedly if she doesn't know for sure? She and her husband knew exactly what they were entitled to and what they were not entitled to as the Ahlul Bayt.

I know you call Abu Bekr 'as Saddiq', but someone is clearly not being honest, and all the evidence points towards Abu Bekr.

Edited by Merdan

please read books, it was in her (as) possession and was taken away. She (as) was asking for it back.

You still haven't given me any evidence quoting Fatima (ra) saying the word 'gift'. It was always inheritance.

http://www.schiiten.com/backup/http://www.*****************.com/www.http://www.*****************.com/articles/sahabah/fadak6.html

And Allah knows best

Edited by Mohammed Amer Zeb

Abu Bakr and Omar is liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest (by Imam Ali (as)

It is reported by Zuhri that this tradition was narrated to him by Malik b. Aus who said: Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." So both of you (Ali and Abbass) thought him to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I [umer] have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him), you (Ali) thought me to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that I am true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. .......

Sunni references:

Sahih Muslim , Book 19, Number 4349

This the the famous Fatima (ra) hate me hadith.

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated that al-Miswar ibn Makhramah said: ‘Ali proposed to the daughter of Abu Jahl. When Faatimah heard of that she came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him: Your people are saying that you do not get angry for the sake of your daughters, and ‘Ali is going to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood up and I heard him when he recited the shahaadah, then he said: “I gave a daughter of mine in marriage to Abu’l-‘Aas ibn al-Rabee’, and when he spoke he told me the truth. Faatimah bint Muhammad is a part of me, and I do not like for her to be hurt. By Allaah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allaah and the daughter of the enemy of Allaah will not be joined together as wives of one man.” So ‘Ali abandoned that proposal. According to a version narrated by al-Bukhaari: “Faatimah is part of me and whoever angers her angers me.” [al-Bukhaari no. 3523 and 3556; Muslim, no. 2449].

All of them are truthful and the righteous slaves of Allah.

People like shias do not have any right to criticise any of them.

Shias are the people who always betrayed their imams, and so Eleven of the infallible imams were killed because of that.

It's ridiculous when people with such character talk ill of the companions of the Prophet of Islam, s.a.w.

If there were at least 'seventy two' (72) true shias in the world, Imam Al-Mahdi would come back from ghaybah.

1200 years have passed but the world doesn't have true shias.

And you expect people to take you seriously??

Give me evidence which says that it was a gift?

Riyadh al Nadira, Volume 1 page 89

"When the Prophet died, Abu Bakr took Fadak from Fatima. Fatima went to him and said 'Give the land of Fadak to me, as my father the Prophet (s) gave it to me'."

Tafseer Kabeer, Volume 8 page 125 Ayat Fay

"When Rasulullah (s) died, Fatima claimed that Fadak was land bestowed to me by my father the Prophet (s); Abu Bakr said 'I don't know if you are telling the truth"."

Al-Milal wa al-Nihal, page 13

"The 6th dispute concerned Fadak and the inheritance of Rasulullah (s). Sayyida Fatima deemed it her land, and the claim of Fatima to its ownership"

Allamah Yaqut al-Hamawi records in Maujam ul Buldan, Volume 3 page 313:

"After the death of the Prophet, Fatima ® said to Abu Bakr: 'My father the Prophet gave Fadak to me, thus give it to me'."

We read in Futuh al-Buldan, page 35:

"Malik bin J'auna narrated from his father that he said: ‘Fatima ® said to Abu Bakr, Allah's messenger gave Fadak to me, give it to me'."

Majmal Buldan, Volume 3 page 312:

Ali used to say: ‘The prophet (s) granted it to Fatima during His life’.

Aslamalaykum,

@Zeb

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated that al-Miswar ibn Makhramah said: ‘Ali proposed to the daughter of Abu Jahl. When Faatimah heard of that she came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him: Your people are saying that you do not get angry for the sake of your daughters, and ‘Ali is going to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood up and I heard him when he recited the shahaadah, then he said: “I gave a daughter of mine in marriage to Abu’l-‘Aas ibn al-Rabee’, and when he spoke he told me the truth. Faatimah bint Muhammad is a part of me, and I do not like for her to be hurt. By Allaah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allaah and the daughter of the enemy of Allaah will not be joined together as wives of one man.” So ‘Ali abandoned that proposal. According to a version narrated by al-Bukhaari: “Faatimah is part of me and whoever angers her angers me.” [al-Bukhaari no. 3523 and 3556; Muslim, no. 2449].

This version of hadith is a fabrication, it has list of flaws but one of the main ones is that the only eye witness to this event was al-Miswar ibn Makhramah (unless you can prove otherwise from your own books) was a Kharajite and a Mu'awiya supporter, so don't be surprised if He narrates something in a bad light against the true Ameer ul Momineen Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s.

Also when he narrated this hadith in another version in the same book, he claims that He heard the Holy Prophet s.a.w.w when He was a baligh but the historians/hadith authors like Ibn Hajar said Al Miswar was born in 2 A.H and this event happened in 8 A.H, so that makes Miswar around about 6, now according to Ahle sunna scholars even taking a hadith from an infant becomes problematic even if He has sound memory.

The list goes on but the above should be sufficient how they fabricated hadiths to put Ahlul Bayt a.s status down

Edited by muslimunity1

Some Shia propagandists will then claim that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) gifted Fatima (رضّى الله عنها) Fadak as inheritance that she would assume after his death. Do the Shia not realize that this is accusing the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) of commiting a Haram act? Both the Sunni and Shia jurists do not allow a man to “gift” inheritance upon his death. If this was possible, then a man could simply “gift” all his inheritance to the son, and thereby completely deny inheritance to the daughter. In fact, one could “gift” inheritance to whomever he pleases! The entire Islamic laws of inheritance would become nothing short of a joke. Indeed, once a person dies, the property must be doled out according to the portions ascribed in the Islamic laws of inheritance. (In the case of Prophets, the only portion–according to the Shariah–is to charity.)

(bismillah)

(salam)

This isn't a new topic, however, just to add to the queries list. 

Indeed, once a person dies, the property must be doled out according to the portions ascribed in the Islamic laws of inheritance. (In the case of Prophets, the only portion–according to the Shariah–is to charity.)

So what about the house of Prophet SAWAW where the wives of the Prophet SAWAW were living ???

May Allah SWT guide us all. Ameen 

Some Shia propagandists will then claim that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) gifted Fatima (رضّى الله عنها) Fadak as inheritance that she would assume after his death. Do the Shia not realize that this is accusing the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) of commiting a Haram act? Both the Sunni and Shia jurists do not allow a man to “gift” inheritance upon his death. If this was possible, then a man could simply “gift” all his inheritance to the son, and thereby completely deny inheritance to the daughter. In fact, one could “gift” inheritance to whomever he pleases! The entire Islamic laws of inheritance would become nothing short of a joke. Indeed, once a person dies, the property must be doled out according to the portions ascribed in the Islamic laws of inheritance. (In the case of Prophets, the only portion–according to the Shariah–is to charity.)

Do you know how funny you sound when you claim that the Prophet (pbuh) only had Fadak in his possession which he gifted to Bibi Fatima (s) ?

I am sure you haven't heard of the reason why he (pbuh) gifted her the same.

Edited by yam_110

Abubakr (ra) quoted the words of the Prophet (saw) and acted upon it and even Ali (ra) agreed with him. 

It is not about who is lying and who is truthful, that is a childish thinking. 

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

Abubakr (ra) quoted the words of the Prophet (saw) and acted upon it and even Ali (ra) agreed with him. 

It is not about who is lying and who is truthful, that is a childish thinking. 

The question is pretty much a valid one. When did Imam Ali (as) agree with him? He was a witness to the fact that Fadak belonged to Bibi Fatema (s).

AbuBakr quoted words which no one except him had heard and more importantly words which directly contradict the verses of Holy Quran. Can you bring a verse which agrees with those words you are talking about?

The two Caliphs were the cause of displeasure to the only daughter of Holy Prophet(s.a.w).They snatched her only source of livelihood and rejected her plea for her property of Fadak.

Janabe Fatima was angry with them till she met her death!!

Such injustice, suffering, emotional trauma, insult, embarrassment, etc. <fill in anything else you can think>.

And the Lion of Allah didn't do anything about this happening to his wife - the only daughter of the Prophet?

Let me guess, the lion was helpless, taqiyah, didn't do anything for unity sake, forced to stay quiet, etc? Please tell me why Imam Ali didn't do anything, and you can google to splash irrelevant hadiths from odd sources, we can dissect them using common sense. 

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Such injustice, suffering, emotional trauma, insult, embarrassment, etc. <fill in anything else you can think>.

And the Lion of Allah didn't do anything about this happening to his wife - the only daughter of the Prophet?

Let me guess, the lion was helpless, taqiyah, didn't do anything for unity sake, forced to stay quiet, etc? Please tell me why Imam Ali didn't do anything, and you can google to splash irrelevant hadiths from odd sources, we can dissect them using common sense. 

Ugly gin why you want to tell ugly lies. Have you not read your sahih hadith that Imam Ali (as) called Abu Bakr and Umar thieves, liars, and more ugly words for robbing Fadak you just need to read your sahih books.