Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Against oneself

Why We Cant Support The Syrian Rebels

Rate this topic

This isn't nifaq?

Is it not possible that, that was in the past, and he has repented? Or that the video has been taken out of context?

I recall watching a video of George Galloway saying some along the lines of he "doesnt support bashar assad, but he doesn't support the bigger tyrants which are FSA, just like he didnt support saddam but he didnt support the bigger tyrant which was america"

Now whether the bigger tyrant was america, or saddam, is not my point. What I am trying to say is, he may have made a mistake in the past, or he may have been wrong, but as far as I know, that doesn't make him a munafiq.

we cannot support syrian rebels because thats as bad as paving way for sufyani's emergance. These rebels are his lackeys, afterall sufyani will emerge from the depths of demascus and he will kill thousands of shia in the middle east during his rising. So, do you really think you should help FSA?

Firstly, what does 'support' mean? Just a thought in someone's head, opinions aired in private/public, du'a recited asking Allah (jjh) to make one or the other victorious? Or active support by way of financial or physical assistance?

I don't 'support' them but to say they're all salafi terrorists is probably not accurate; get the feeling there must be a significant proportion of Syrians involved in this whole mess.

I pray there's peace sooner rather than later.

ALI

They Syrian government has no legitimacy. Being a supporter/supported by their Iranian stooges does not give them a right to kill thousands of their own citizens in their bloodthirsty grab for power. The people of Syria deserve freedom from Iranian, anti-democratic mingling and from their deadly home grown regime.