Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ChattingwithShias

White Girls Like Beards And Muslim Girls Don't

Rate this topic

I noticed that the trend among non-muslim white people, even celebs, is the men growing beards and the white women like it. I see it all the time in the city I am in, and whenver I have a little scruff or facial hair I get more positive attention from white american girls.

But on the flip side Muslim girls only give me positive attention when I am clean shaven and a lot of brothers who are married tell me their wives prefer when they shave.

I thought that was a little ironic.

Is it because a lot of Muslim girls are insecure about their own hair issues or something?

-chattinwithshias

Hair is manly, real men don't shave and real women like facial hair etc. If a woman doesn't like hair on your face, then she obviously is into girly men.

BTW, shaving your chest is super gay as well, real men do not shave their chests.

Edited by Mutah_King

Totally agreed. Y not just forget about marryin a moslem But rather a revert. Moslem women r uncontrollable: full of attitude and lack of understanding...blah blah (no offensive to anyone here)

Revert Sisters are Muslims as well...

Not a fan of beards Sis? :P

Spot on. I don't think what he's saying is true though, all my Muslim friends go gaga for beards, so I'm the odd one out.

As for white chicks liking beards, it's definitely not the Osama bin Ladin trend some fellows are rocking. It's more like, stubble. Lol. Which technically isn't what I would call a beard.

Edited by Tima

Spot on. I don't think what he's saying is true though, all my Muslim friends go gaga for beards, so I'm the odd one out.

As for white chicks liking beards, it's definitely not the Osama bin Ladin trend some fellows are rocking. It's more like, stubble. Lol. Which technically isn't what I would call a beard.

Hahahaha lol, Yes Tima! Your a classic :P

^ it applies to men too? that their partners have facial hair?!

lol! I was going to ask the same question but decided not too haha

I'm white, Muslim, and I like beards. :)

I don't get why they would like the "stubble" look, it is very irritating for the partners skin.