Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

White Girls Like Beards And Muslim Girls Don't

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Wtf. What kind of thread is that lol.

Every girl has her own taste.

Some men look like gorrillas with beards. They should shave. Some men look sexy with beards. It all depends, maybe you look like a gorilla with a beard, who knows.

Oh and by the way, muslim arab girls are white because thats the race of arabs if you were talking about arab muslims.

Exactly, if you were a true man you wouldn't even be talking about stuff like muslim girls don't shave their legs etc. what kind of subject is this? Have some respect for the sisters out there and for yourself.

hEY WHEN DID I SAY MUSLIM GIRLS SHAVE LEGS ETC....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hair is manly, real men don't shave and real women like facial hair etc. If a woman doesn't like hair on your face, then she obviously is into girly men. BTW, shaving your chest is super gay as well,

LAWL.

:mellow: (clean-shaven) <-------------------- :no: @) <-------------------- ;) Can I get a yaaaaaaa 3liiii? :yaali: :blush:

• Advanced Member

I'm not pious.

^that is exactly what a pious person would say. they would deny it out of humbleness.

but yh, in all seriousness, you did good by not having some big fancy wedding, which is not very common in this day and age. i wouldve thought u woulda been one of those girls which had a "fairytale" wedding given that the words primadonna are written in ur mini profile.

• Advanced Member

Say what? No show shaw?

No show shaw. I just want to be married in a simple way unlike our customs. My husband would be the center of my attention. I just want him to be happy with me. Meher and lavish weddings are just worldly desires. Keeping each other happy should be the main focus. :wub: :wub: .May Allah(SWT) give me the power to keep me hubby happy at all times. Ameen. :wub:

• Basic Members

Most white women where I live DON'T like facial hair and if they do it has to be very neat tidy and short!

I am a convert and I have to say the facial hair thing really bothers me because it's the full face I just feel it's clean and fresh with minimum facial hair like gotea or chin strap or something that is short.

But we like to link less hair with cleanliness And I think it's because we are in general less hairy over all.

I have 4 brothers and my 28 yr old might have enough for a go tee and the rest 20,20&22 might have a tiny shadow in there upper lip if there lucky!

• Advanced Member

A man waxing himself is just wrong.

Depends on what his waxing. But fabrgas want overboard with waxing.

It all depends on your features some look good, some dont. It makes me laugh when people generalise like do you now ever muslim chick in the world na you dont.

Some men need to shave because their beards look so greecy and look dirty seriously. How can they eat with that loooooooonnnng beard.

I personaly dont like long beards I feel like pulling it off it just disgusting. Specially the wahabbi ppl.

If your going to grow a long one then wash it with shampoo and condition it.

Yeh and if your going for the long on then theirs cloths that are not suitable for you, like wearing hoodie and a cap wouldnt suit you....

• Advanced Member

I remember when we were staying overnight on a school trip and two guys were dared to wax their legs with someone recording it. Every time they cussed someone up they were forever reminded of the waxing incident and how unmanly it was.

• Advanced Member

I remember when we were staying overnight on a school trip and two guys were dared to wax their legs with someone recording it. Every time they cussed someone up they were forever reminded of the waxing incident and how unmanly it was.

Were the guys Iranian? If so, how many Iranian girls fell in love when they saw the waxing?

• Basic Members

I am a convert amd i too had a simple wedding me hubby and MIL went to shikk , and I was forced to have a ladies gathering with about thirty ppl ( including children) for dinner only maybe 5 of my Muslim girl friends were there the rest his family/family friends.

But I know many white ppl who spend 30,000 CND on there wedding plus honey moon which they might of gotten for a gift from inlaws ppl spend thousands for open bar, something crazy like 3000 for DJ, 6000 for photographer then there's the food the chairs , table wear like plates n silverwear. The gift fir each person at there setting. The invitations the thank you cards . The dresses,shoes,accessories, hair n make up for bride as well as up to sometimes 6-7 bridesmaids then the suits ect for the groom and grooms ppl and each if them get a special gift .

Some ppl fly in family and pay for there stay .... It's definitely not cheap.

I was never materialistic or vain so it wasn't because I converted but just not my thing!

• 6 months later...
  • Basic Members

Bhai jaan , salam .

Dadhi munch ka masla charcha may aaya hai to may bata du .ki Hamare wa'azeen pata nahi kyun sidhi baat awam ko samzha nahi rahey hai aur yeh saarey moulvi sahab ki Dadhi munch dekho to Dil kehta hai yaar , yeh Nabi ( saw ) ki sunnat nahi balki ushki mazaak hai . Jab khud amal nahi kartey aur Dusro ko Hidayat dete hai to yeh Ajeeb baat hai na .

Dadhi munch kya hai . agar koi momin samazhna chahta ho to pehle aainey ke samney kharrey ho jao . Aur apna dadhi moonch wala cherha gaur se dekho , pehle munch ko samzho yeh hai qudrat ki banayi huvi masjid ke kibley ki mehraab aur ab thorra nichey ki taraf khisko honth takk , to yeh hai kibley ki mehraab se judey Do khambey , aur phir thorra aur nichey aao bich may khaara milega Imam .aur ushke nichey ki taraf aur aas pas Imam ke pichey Namaz parhney waley saarey Namaziyon ki saff ba saff bilkul masjid ki jama'at ki Namaz wala scene . Yani aap ko apni Namaz yaad dilaney wala Allah ki taraf se ishtehaar . Ab jitni Dadhi katogey utne Namaziyo ko kaatney ka Azaab aap par aayega .

Ab , munch itna kaato ke aap ke hont khuley saaf dikhayi de ., taki munch ke baal khatey waqt ya boltey waqt aad na daley .

Sunnat yeh hai ki sar ke balon ko mundwa do , kyunki , yeh munda huva sar Hamesha thanda rehta hai , aur Aadmi ka Gussa bhi kaabu may rehta hai . Aur Allah ki kitaab ko samazhna ho to thanda Dimaag chaiye .

Salam .

• Advanced Member

Unkempt black beards are scary looking (especially if he has light skin), but really any beard that gets longer than a fist length looks bad. My girlfriends and I refer to them as "scary muslim beards".

Great examples:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RW6S5Kyhau8/TlgxgMFbL6I/AAAAAAAAAzM/ixFcDt4WDuo/s1600/beard.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Portrait_of_Muslim_man.jpg

This is just cute!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/SdYCi9xVXNI/AAAAAAAAFG4/Be9kokPchBQ/s400/BabyBeard.jpg

Edited by Django
  • Veteran Member

I am a convert amd i too had a simple wedding me hubby and MIL went to shikk , and I was forced to have a ladies gathering with about thirty ppl ( including children) for dinner only maybe 5 of my Muslim girl friends were there the rest his family/family friends.

...is that what small is these days?

funny+born+to+kill.jpg

37301831.jpg

• Advanced Member

...is that what small is these days?

(salam)

30 people is unimaginably small. In most Muslim communities, even 100 people would be considered small.

That's why I promote destination weddings like to places of Ziyarah or the Kaaba, then only the people who love you enough to buy plane tickets will attend and you and your spouse will begin your marriage with a strong spiritual connection.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

30 people is unimaginably small. In most Muslim communities, even 100 people would be considered small.

That's why I promote destination weddings like to places of Ziyarah or the Kaaba, then only the people who love you enough to buy plane tickets will attend and you and your spouse will begin your marriage with a strong spiritual connection.

what if you have a friend or family member who really loves but he/she is poor.

i think its a good idea to invite less people,but it should happened in your own country,and people should distribute food to the poor.

• Advanced Member

what if you have a friend or family member who really loves but he/she is poor.

i think its a good idea to invite less people,but it should happened in your own country,and people should distribute food to the poor.

(salam)

In my family, we give tickets to all our closest family who are scattered across the globe to attend the wedding so that would not be an issue. Another thing is when there is a wedding, we marry off an orphan as well so food and clothes etc is distributed to the poor.

What you say sounds really nice as having a small wedding has always appealed to me however, for most others, inviting less people is not an option and if your in-laws happen to be from those people, you need to be flexible or creative. Besides having your Nikaa infront of the Kaaba or in Najaf, Mashad, Qum or Karbala. What could be better?

Edited by *Sayyeda*