Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ChattingwithShias

White Girls Like Beards And Muslim Girls Don't

Rate this topic

To be honest , we don't really care about facial hair :huh:

I believe you should. Its a difference of haram and halal. If your husband is shaving his beard then you should tell him that he is committing haram. Unless the couple just doesnt want to live according to principles of islam. Then they can do basically whatever they want to.

I've actually heard quite the opposite. :donno:

Muslim girls are more drawn to beards, because it represents the physical hijab of a male.

and,

Nonmuslim girls or "White Girls" as you put it, aren't drawn to beards because they think BIN LADEN when they see one.

My opinion: Beards = :wub: :blush:

Edited by jannahismygoal

yes but they dont hve the same mentality as a born moslem girl or guy!

True in most cases, but not all. I know one particular sister that is more pious than anyone else that I have ever talked to. She is a born Muslim - from a very cultural family.

Yeah I shouldve clarified I'm not talking about long beards, but short beards or scruff or 5-o-clock shadow, or week-old facial hair growth. Not long orange salafi beards

But I want a long orange salafi beard. This was like the single thing I looked forward to when I was a nasibi. The beard. It's just SO cool.

Some guys (especially those with ling kurtas and short shalwars) have really long unkempt beards. They are a sight after a bike ride, with their beard divided into 2 parts , each going at a 180 degree angle, in opposite directions!

^^ Which if you do, convert her and marry her (if she is interested in you, which if she has any sense, she won't be). Mixed marriages produce cute kids who grow up to be handsome little blobs...I know all about that :wub:

And you won't be breaking any born muslim girl's heart by being taken off the market, trust me.

^^ Which if you do, convert her and marry her (if she is interested in you, which if she has any sense, she won't be). Mixed marriages produce cute kids who grow up to be handsome little blobs...I know all about that :wub:

And you won't be breaking any born muslim girl's heart by being taken off the market, trust me.

LOL are you for serious??

Disgusted by Muslim men? If "she has any sense" she wont like me?

Have we ever met or have you even seen me before?

Just admit to yourself have the hots for a white girl OP

I guess so. But I like born-Muslim girls too, probably prefer them usually. I don't really discriminate I think all races have "hot" women. In the area I live there are a lot of Iranians, they seem to like guys that wax themselves which I refuse to do.

Ohmygerwd Fatima, look at..his beard. It's so LONG!

I like long beards and I cannot lie. You udda sisters can't deny.

When a man walks in with slippers and socks and a long beard in yo face you get SPRUNG!

Jks. 5 o clock shadow does the trick.

Saudi-grand-mufti-sheik-abdul-aziz.jpg

SPRUNG I tell you.

.....to be fair, he does seem to have his cilia under control, the importance of which can't be underestimated.

I know some guys who what longer hair comping out of their noses, that I do on my chin. It's a bit off puttig when you are trying to have a conversation...or eat.

Ok I'm trolling.....

White Girls Like BEARDS And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like MUTA And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like NON-WHITE DUDE And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like SHAVING LEGS And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like SIMPLE WEDDINGS And Muslim Girls Don't

Muslims Girls, wake up, before all Muslim men get picked up by White Girls.

I live around a lot of Iranians in my area. Iranian girls seem to like guys who wax themselves and look borderline gay. I refuse to be like that.

Ok I'm trolling.....

White Girls Like BEARDS And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like MUTA And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like NON-WHITE DUDE And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like SHAVING LEGS And Muslim Girls Don't

White Girls Like SIMPLE WEDDINGS And Muslim Girls Don't

Muslims Girls, wake up, before all Muslim men get picked up by White Girls.

I can't wait to grow out my beard and marry a white girl who likes me and who shaves her legs at a simple wedding. God bless America?

I live around a lot of Iranians in my area. Iranian girls seem to like guys who wax themselves and look borderline gay. I refuse to be like that.

I can't wait to grow out my beard and marry a white girl who likes me and who shaves her legs at a simple wedding. God bless America?

He's wrong bout white girl liking simple weddings. They want wine at every table, every chair is like 70 bucks. Wine costs like 100 a bottle if its good. Flower arrangements cost more than human life. The bridal registry, lets not even go there. The dress, the shoes, the hens night, the hotel and the honeymoon. He has no idea.

Most white girls hate beards here, personally I don't blame them, ew. As for you wanting to look like a caveman and not give into the Iranian girls ideology of the perfect waxed male, whatever floats your boat. However, a guy who waxes is not gay, he has better hygiene and smells better than hairy mclairy. Hahahaha. Do what you want, but just cos you don't fit their criteria, don't knock down those who do by calling them gay.

He's wrong bout white girl liking simple weddings. They want wine at every table, every chair is like 70 bucks. Wine costs like 100 a bottle if its good. Flower arrangements cost more than human life. The bridal registry, lets not even go there. The dress, the shoes, the hens night, the hotel and the honeymoon. He has no idea.

haha, sounds more like your wedding.

haha, sounds more like your wedding.

I didn't have a wedding. I just wore a dress and had lunch with my immediate family.

Obviously you do not know the girls I know. For instance, my husband (Iraqi) and I's (American) nikah was very simple. The Imam came over, we had witness's, we both wore our nicest clothes and we married. Afterwards we served tea and sweets to every one. I know several girls of my ethnicity who have had their nikah in a similar fashion. Maybe you are referring to a Christian white girl, as of course a Muslim white girl wouldn't serve wine in her wedding. Even still, not all Christian's drink alcohol (my father is 48 and has never drank a drop of liquor in his life).

We have been married for almost 2 years and haven't even had a honeymoon yet! He has too many obligations at work and I understand that. Better for him to be depended on at work then not having a job at all. :)

You're one of a kind sis. All my white friends have high standards when it comes to weddings, but don't get me wrong, so do the Arabs. I was trying to explain to the brother who puts white girls up on a pedal stool that most girls are the same. There are a minority who agree to simple weddings.

Most white girls hate beards here, personally I don't blame them, ew. As for you wanting to look like a caveman and not give into the Iranian girls ideology of the perfect waxed male, whatever floats your boat. However, a guy who waxes is not gay, he has better hygiene and smells better than hairy mclairy. Hahahaha. Do what you want, but just cos you don't fit their criteria, don't knock down those who do by calling them gay.

(salam)

You're wrong. It's gay.

(wasalam)

@ Beard: yeah I can totally get that men have to shave in certain places, but waxing for men, there's definitely something odd here. Hey but have you seen some dudes, they are literally grizzly bears. May be their 'wives to be' want them to get waxed so as not to 'rub them the wrong way'.

@ Tima: besides material girls, there is a highly likelihood that western girls will get a simple wedding than an eastern girl such as Iranians from Iran, Pakistanis from Pakistan and so on.

@ UmmAhmad: most of the converts are doing it sometimes for reasons of Islam, or of simplicity, or because they are more pragmatic about spending money.

Like I said, I was just trolling for a good laugh, I'm definitely not putting anybody on padestal.

In reality many in my community who are from Afghanistan, Iran, Converts, and some Pakistanis had wedding that costed less than $5,000. I've also attended Iranian, Pakistani, Afghanis weddings in USA which went over $50,000.

The good news is, 99% of the time the young couple wanted a simple least expensive wedding, but parents intervened to make it more expensive. There is always one or two nut cases among young Shias who wanted an expensive wedding, mostly girls.

Enough trolling...

Back to BEARDS and their likeability..

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Wtf. What kind of thread is that lol.

Every girl has her own taste.

Some men look like gorrillas with beards. They should shave. Some men look sexy with beards. It all depends, maybe you look like a gorilla with a beard, who knows.

Oh and by the way, muslim arab girls are white because thats the race of arabs if you were talking about arab muslims.

Show some manhood............

Exactly, if you were a true man you wouldn't even be talking about stuff like muslim girls don't shave their legs etc. what kind of subject is this? Have some respect for the sisters out there and for yourself.

Edited by Walkin' Fashion Statement