Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

White Girls Like Beards And Muslim Girls Don't

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I noticed that the trend among non-muslim white people, even celebs, is the men growing beards and the white women like it. I see it all the time in the city I am in, and whenver I have a little scruff or facial hair I get more positive attention from white american girls.

But on the flip side Muslim girls only give me positive attention when I am clean shaven and a lot of brothers who are married tell me their wives prefer when they shave.

I thought that was a little ironic.

Is it because a lot of Muslim girls are insecure about their own hair issues or something?

-chattinwithshias

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hair is manly, real men don't shave and real women like facial hair etc. If a woman doesn't like hair on your face, then she obviously is into girly men. BTW, shaving your chest is super gay as well,

LAWL.

:mellow: (clean-shaven) <-------------------- :no: @) <-------------------- ;) Can I get a yaaaaaaa 3liiii? :yaali: :blush:

• Advanced Member

Not a fan of beards Sis? :P

Spot on. I don't think what he's saying is true though, all my Muslim friends go gaga for beards, so I'm the odd one out.

As for white chicks liking beards, it's definitely not the Osama bin Ladin trend some fellows are rocking. It's more like, stubble. Lol. Which technically isn't what I would call a beard.

Edited by Tima
  • Advanced Member

Spot on. I don't think what he's saying is true though, all my Muslim friends go gaga for beards, so I'm the odd one out.

As for white chicks liking beards, it's definitely not the Osama bin Ladin trend some fellows are rocking. It's more like, stubble. Lol. Which technically isn't what I would call a beard.

Hahahaha lol, Yes Tima! Your a classic :P

^ it applies to men too? that their partners have facial hair?!

lol! I was going to ask the same question but decided not too haha

• Advanced Member

I'm white, Muslim, and I like beards. :)

I don't get why they would like the "stubble" look, it is very irritating for the partners skin.

• Advanced Member

White girls aren't Muslim anymore?

And all other girls are?

Disappointing to see this on an Islamic forum.

Wallahu A'lam

I specifically mentioned "non-Muslim" White girls in my post. And even if a White girl is Muslim she won't have the same hang-ups and issues as a Mideastern or Black or South Asian girl. Different races of girls have different issues.

Yeah I shouldve clarified I'm not talking about long beards, but short beards or scruff or 5-o-clock shadow, or week-old facial hair growth. Not long orange salafi beards

Edited by ChattingwithShias

Wait, there are shia women who like clean shave???? I dont think anyone takes a clean shave man seriously. If something goes wrong, everyone looks at the guy with the beard first.

Isn't there a hadith that says that when Allah (swt) gave man beauty, He gave Adam (as) a beard?

• Veteran Member

Sunnah beards don't tend to be the neatest facial hair around. They can be very wild and unruly, and for a man to spend a large amount of time styling and grooming his beard (other than basic cleanliness and neatness) is not sunnah, from my understanding, and it borders on effeminating. Men are supposed to be men, clean and tidy, but not like girls when it comes to their grooming. Too many men and celebrities spend large sums of money on all sorts of beauty products and stylists trying to make themselves look good.

Man up men! If a girl wants you to be girly, perhaps you should look for a different girl.

That being said, I got respect for the beard, but I'm usually clean shaven.

Sunnah beards don't tend to be the neatest facial hair around. They can be very wild and unruly, and for a man to spend a large amount of time styling and grooming his beard (other than basic cleanliness and neatness) is not sunnah, from my understanding, and it borders on effeminating. Men are supposed to be men, clean and tidy, but not like girls when it comes to their grooming. Too many men and celebrities spend large sums of money on all sorts of beauty products and stylists trying to make themselves look good.

Man up men! If a girl wants you to be girly, perhaps you should look for a different girl.

That being said, I got respect for the beard, but I'm usually clean shaven.

I disagree...

Prophet's Sunnah beard is definitely a neat and very presentable beard around. It's recommended to tend your beard every Friday and a Hadith says the blessing of which includes Allah's special favor for the person's livelihood.

The supposed "sunnah" beards you are mentioning are the Sunnah of Umer beards; unruly, unkempt, full of dirt and straw from jumping in people's houses ... Lol

• Veteran Member

I disagree...

Prophet's Sunnah beard is definitely a neat and very presentable beard around. It's recommended to tend your beard every Friday and a Hadith says the blessing of which includes Allah's special favor for the person's livelihood.

The supposed "sunnah" beards you are mentioning are the Sunnah of Umer beards; unruly, unkempt, full of dirt and straw from jumping in people's houses ... Lol

Do we really know what his beard looked like? Aside from arguably haraam drawings of him and the imams, which are very likely innaccurate and drawn to make them look "idealistic," we can't really say what it looked like. Additionally, most people with beards in the west tend to them several times a week, not once a week. I doubt the prophet had the time to keep as neat and tidy as your average celebrity with a beard. He also didn't have beard conditioners and shampoos.

Do we really know what his beard looked like? Aside from arguably haraam drawings of him and the imams, which are very likely innaccurate and drawn to make them look "idealistic," we can't really say what it looked like. Additionally, most people with beards in the west tend to them several times a week, not once a week. I doubt the prophet had the time to keep as neat and tidy as your average celebrity with a beard. He also didn't have beard conditioners and shampoos.

Self grooming, elegant appearance, and physical hygiene are essential parts of Islam so much so that it becomes the prerequisite of eiman (faith), so definitely beyond doubt the sunnah beard and attire is the most attractive and handsomely of all other physical traits.

Again, what you see the saudi inspired tableegi nutcase clowns running around in knee length trousers and knee length shirts are the sunnah of baddu Arabs of the time of prophet who happened to be Muslims but they definitely do not represent the sunnah of Prophet in appearance.

• Advanced Member

Brother there might be a misunderstanding here in the word 'grooming'. When you use the word, perhaps you're thinking of guys making funky lines and shapes in their closely trimmed beards. I agree, this looks ridiculous.

When people say it's sunnah, I think it's more in terms of keeping a long beard neat, for example evening out the longer hairs with scissors etc.. It's possible to keep a long beard without it being wild and untidy, and this is what the 'grooming' probably refers to when other brothers are using the word.

• Advanced Member

Boys we humans don't really know what we like or dislike. Sometimes we like something and its not good for us and sometimes we dislike something which is good for us.

We have Muslim girls and they are our responsibility whether we like them or not. The silly attitude of some Muslim boys who leave a good muslimah and run around impressing others annoys me. Not that there aren't any good recently converted/reverted Muslims in the town but the precious time u spend on ur failed trials/expeditions affects a muslimah who is waiting for a good Muslim husband and when her patience runs out it is u guys who dismay