Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
power

Tawheed Was It Understood ?

Rate this topic

I assume you speak of yazid, thank you for bringing this up.

If obama is yazid of today, who are the Imam Hussain's today? Who are the ones who leave their homes to stand up to the oppressor?

Let's ask Imam Ali for his advice. Imam Ali says your friend's are three 1. Your friend 2. Your friend's friend 3. You Enemy's enemy.

If bush/obama is our enemy, then who have fallen to them, and who are the one's who stay at home?

A martyr leaves their home correct? So who has left their home and carried Allah's Banner?

Ghaddafi never left his home, Saddam Hussein never left his home, the only Man I know who left his home was Bin Laden.

And if you are so adamant about Imam Hussayn why is it that you can only offer takbir and zanjeer, when many have already left their homes in the Name of Allah, to fight your oppressor for YOU?

And you accuse these people of working for obama? Is like saying that Imam Hussain and his followers worked for yazid. Do you understand? Allah is Master of Trials. If yazid lives in the UK, what in the name are Imam Hussain's followers doing in the UK?

It is the ignorant who rattle their canes on the teeth of Bin Laden, May God Forbid.

But they are ignorant, so May Allah forgive them.

I assume you speak of yazid, thank you for bringing this up.

If obama is yazid of today, who are the Imam Hussain's today? Who are the ones who leave their homes to stand up to the oppressor?

Let's ask Imam Ali for his advice. Imam Ali says your friend's are three 1. Your friend 2. Your friend's friend 3. You Enemy's enemy.

If bush/obama is our enemy, then who have fallen to them, and who are the one's who stay at home?

A martyr leaves their home correct? So who has left their home and carried Allah's Banner?

Ghaddafi never left his home, Saddam Hussein never left his home, the only Man I know who left his home was Bin Laden.

And if you are so adamant about Imam Hussayn why is it that you can only offer takbir and zanjeer, when many have already left their homes in the Name of Allah, to fight your oppressor for YOU?

And you accuse these people of working for obama? Is like saying that Imam Hussain and his followers worked for yazid. Do you understand? Allah is Master of Trials. If yazid lives in the UK, what in the name are Imam Hussain's followers doing in the UK?

It is the ignorant who rattle their canes on the teeth of Bin Laden, May God Forbid.

But they are ignorant, so May Allah forgive them.

It 's quite apparent that you cannot differentiate between HAQ AND BATIL, there is a verse in the quran, which say if you kill a innocent Muslim it is those you have killed the whole of the Muslim Ummah.

Now, how many innocent Muslim did these idols of yours did they kill? besides, going against Allah (swt) Command is an act of kuffer, and here you are praising these Kuffer's.

Edited by power

Well I just happen to have proof that you are doing it. You pay taxes in UK don't you? How many innocents have you killed. Bin Laden went to save Muslims against Russia do you understand? Do you know how many years he spent trudging around in Afghanistan and Pakistan with no room service? While sit it your castle accusing him? And funding an insurgency against Muslims? Do you understand? Explain what you do in UK in your castle while we work to build. Did you vote for Cameron? Do you work for yazid?

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/11/07/270986/syria/

Well I just happen to have proof that you are doing it. You pay taxes in UK don't you? How many innocents have you killed. Bin Laden went to save Muslims against Russia do you understand? Do you know how many years he spent trudging around in Afghanistan and Pakistan with no room service? While sit it your castle accusing him? And funding an insurgency against Muslims? Do you understand? Explain what you do in UK in your castle while we work to build. Did you vote for Cameron? Do you work for yazid?

http://www.presstv.c...7/270986/syria/

Allah (swt) say which ever country that you reside in obey the law of that land, so, therefore it throws your proof straight out the window.

Which therefore brings back the original question, Killing innocent Muslim is an act of Kuffer, so praising a kuffer, one then has to conclude, there is no difference between yourself and the kuffer.

Obey the law of the land is clearly Allah's Law.

Are you in violation of Allah's Law?

Your land is funding insurgents, it must be stopped.

Don't quote me Quran and Tatbir which you clearly don't understand.

By God, I will Imam Hussain my way over there, to end this.

Do you know how many poor there are in Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Iran?

Obey the law of the land. Clearly you've forgotten.

Do you follow laws dictated by yazid?

By God I vow to Imam Hussain my way over there for Justice, and for Ahlul Bayt.

Obey the law of the land is clearly Allah's Law.

Are you in violation of Allah's Law?

Your land is funding insurgents, it must be stopped.

Don't quote me Quran and Tatbir which you clearly don't understand.

By God, I will Imam Hussain my way over there, to end this.

Do you know how many poor there are in Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Iran?

Obey the law of the land. Clearly you've forgotten.

Do you follow laws dictated by yazid?

By God I vow to Imam Hussain my way over there for Justice, and for Ahlul Bayt.

How about substantiating what you are saying ?

Dear Allah, for the sake of your People and Your House, grant me the power, to bring Justice against Your Enemies, and bring them to Your submission, under Your Laws, and grant us the ability to see Right from wrong.

Dear Allah, for the sake of your People and Your House, grant me the power, to bring Justice against Your Enemies, and bring them to Your submission, under Your Laws, and grant us the ability to see Right from wrong.

This is not really substantiating anything?

If you want anything substantiated, bring it up with Allah.

I defend Bin Laden and the Banner that he Raised in Allah's Name. I will not let it fall to Allah's Enemies, as the land you live in (UK) is trying to do. David Cameron openly intends to supply insurgents in Syria with heavy artillery in your own land, and still accuse Bin Laden of it. You are a parrot, that cannot distinguish between right and wrong, and the reality of life for people in Afghanistan and Pakistan, so Inshallah, Allah will set a vicegerent over you who know no mercy. You have no shame. And you cause fitna between shia and sunni, by playing into what you know our enemies are doing.

You let Allah's banner fall to His enemies, you mingle with His enemies, and you cause fitna and oppression to your own Brothers in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the entire Middle East.

You tout Imam Hussain, but you don't even realize you are yazid.

Bin Laden cannot be yazid.

Jesus said judge a mans words by his actions.

You can speak flowery Quran, but you still slander Bin Laden and his Banner, when he spent years defending Afghanistan and Pakistan, against what your country (UK) is still to this day funding chaos in Syria. And you beckon me to substantiate as though you admit it. Because, if you didn't admit it, you would insist otherwise.

I consistently say Bin Laden is innocent, and I stand by it, despite the swarms of monkeys who can't stop repeating what they have been told by mostly Western Media. Stop and think about it, and above all Be God Fearing, because He is Our Judge.

Read Bin Laden's history, read what he said, and read what he did, because if you don't understand it, you are slandering what you don't understand and don't know, and it could come back to you.

There are ample of Sunnis, who say Lanti Yazeed should not to be blamed for Martyrdom of Imam Hussein (as) and many deviant Sunnis accept this, i hope you understand my point

That JHK guy is a joke, and his place is hell. Dont even talk to that lunatic, he doesnt know right from wrong, truth from falsehood, justice from injustice. I honestly dont know what he is. If he is a shia and he loves a man that will annihilate the shias if he had a chance, then he is a mushriq kufar lahnati. He is kokooo.

Show your proof if you have doubts. Show me anywhere that proves Bin Laden killed anybody. Or said anything against Allah.

Please do so because nobody can prove my point. I only see it the other way around. Allah help me. Allah help you.

Please explain to me how you think obama is right and Bin Laden is wrong. Please. Both both of our sakes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden

Nobody can prove that Bin Laden did anything wrong. But people so easily slander his name. The only evidence I see is that he tried to make an alliance with Shia in 1992.

According to the current indictment against bin Laden, from 1992 on, bin Laden and other Al Qaeda members stated privately within the organization that a) Al Qaeda should put aside its differences with Shiite Muslim terrorist organizations, including Iran and its affiliated terrorist group Hezbollah, to cooperate against the perceived common enemy, the United States and its allies; B) the US forces stationed on the Saudi peninsula, including both Saudi Arabia and Yemen, should be attacked; and c) the US forces stationed in the Horn of Africa, including Somalia, should be attacked.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/etc/cron.html

Inshallah the Truth will be known, and we should more likely consider paying our respects instead of defiling his name.

I don't know who thinks they are running Al Qaeda, but is not the same as Bin Laden's, and he would not be running it this way. Please understand.

If you think it is difficult explaining Imam Ali to Sunni, then please try to understand what I am saying about Bin Laden, and Mullah Omar. Anybody else, you can say what you want, but these two I don't have any evidence which shows they are actually bad. So listen before you slander that which you don't know.

http://www.southasia...rom this period

8. The Zia regime crushed the Shia movement ruthlessly. In August 1988, the Pakistan Army inducted a large Sunni tribal force from the NWFP and the Federally-Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), led by Osama bin Laden, into Gilgit and it massacred hundreds of Shias and crushed their revolt. The hatred of the Shias for Osama bin Laden and his Al Qaeda dates from this period

Edited by power

Crushed whose revolt? Shias were revolting? Should Muslims not crush those who revolt against Muslims?

There were many suspicious characters in Afghanistan at this time, such as Russia, Wahabi insurgents, Iranian Insurgents, maybe Indian insurgents. Are you saying that Shia were leading revolts.

Why was Russian there in the first place? Was Iran defending Afghanistan at the time? No Bin Laden was there since 1979.

If Iran wasn't defending Afghanistan at the time Russia came in, what is Iran doing after Russia left? Looking for opportunities? Causing revolts and fitna?

As far as I am concerned the heroes were the ones who defended against Russia. Not the ones who came after.

Crushed whose revolt? Shias were revolting? Should Muslims not crush those who revolt against Muslims?

There were many suspicious characters in Afghanistan at this time, such as Russia, Wahabi insurgents, Iranian Insurgents, maybe Indian insurgents. Are you saying that Shia were leading revolts.

Why was Russian there in the first place? Was Iran defending Afghanistan at the time? No Bin Laden was there since 1979.

If Iran wasn't defending Afghanistan at the time Russia came in, what is Iran doing after Russia left? Looking for opportunities? Causing revolts and fitna?

As far as I am concerned the heroes were the ones who defended against Russia. Not the ones who came after.

Jhk, then why are you not supporting president Asad of syria? he is also crushing the sunnis from revolting in his country….. there is no difference between Bin Laden crushing the Shia revoting in Pakistan, and the Sunnis revolting in Syria.

I do support Asaad.

The rebels in Syria are saudi wahabi/zionisti insurgents funded by western forces under the false pretenses of being al qaeda with no long beards, because they think they stole the banner from Bin Laden. Bin Laden's loyalists have been abandoned while his defectors are either doing the wrong thing, or have changed sides and are killing us. Maybe some have changed to Taliban, but the real Taliban are still fighting with American forces, who are trying to build an afghan army against them. And many have already unwillingly joined the Afghan army, which is why we see them occasionally killing american soldiers who offend Islam.

Taliban have separated themselves from Al Qaeda and are clearly still defending their country as they are still fighting American forces as reported recently that they claim they shot down 5 American Soldiers. But they are probably completely in hiding because they are hated on all sides, by Americans, Zionists, Wahabis, Sunnis, Hazara, and God forbid if they are hated by Pakistani and Irani. I wouldn't be surprised if Russians had more respect for them, because Russians decided not to massacre them.

And now we have Uigurs, who have no country to go to, that think maybe their enemies are shia, and are being tricked by the devil to go against Asaad, our Ally. But if we don't go to them, but just speak badly about them, then they will most likely do things that they will surely regret.

I would not be surpised if Royhingas, who also have been abandoned, via Clinton/SuuKyi-whats-her-name, are conveniently shuffled to Syria also.

Any sect that we abandon, Allah sets them against us because we fail to see them as us.

Brother, we are Brothers. Our Sunni UK brothers, if abandoned are being pressured to also work against us. And because we keep arguing with them, they fall prey to the dark side, and end up killing us, and it is partially our own fault.

But I assure you, as much as you misunderstand me, I am trying to prevent us from getting our butts kicked by our own Bros, who we are together responsible for abandoning.

I do support Asaad.

The rebels in Syria are saudi wahabi/zionisti insurgents funded by western forces under the false pretenses of being al qaeda with no long beards, because they think they stole the banner from Bin Laden. Bin Laden's loyalists have been abandoned while his defectors are either doing the wrong thing, or have changed sides and are killing us. Maybe some have changed to Taliban, but the real Taliban are still fighting with American forces, who are trying to build an afghan army against them. And many have already unwillingly joined the Afghan army, which is why we see them occasionally killing american soldiers who offend Islam.

Shia in pakistan were only revolting because of annihilation from the state of Pakistan, and there only crime was because they where Shia's !! JHK, SHOW ME where dose it say in the Holy Quran, that you should crush the oppressed Muslim barbarically ?? Those so-called Sunnis who massacredd the Shia actually went against the holy Scripture, INCLUDING YOUR MASTER BIN LADEN

As for Syria tribulation i concur with what have presented, because this is political/ proxy war that has no religious implication whats so ever, this proxy war is only to clear the path to attack Iran, And it saddens me that the rest of the gulf state have jumped on the ban wagon of the westerners

I think we should be name specific instead of group specific because it will help reduce confusion. Yes, I still defend my master as you say, because I know that he disapproved of many things that are related to his group, for example what zawahiri did in egypt, his leadership, etc, etc. I think he sent men to join another group in that battle in order to develop relations with that group, but I don't know that the men who went were the ones who actually did anything, maybe they wished they weren't even there for example. Imam Ali did say that anybody who tried to provoke division should be killed when speaking of the Kharjarites.

In any case, we are trying to figure out who 'abqa' of one of the two spears is in another thread, I think Abbas0 thinks the spotted one is zawahiri.

So I will refrain from labeling you an enemy even though you are located in the uk and they are sending heavy weaponry into Syria, because I know there are many of us Muslims in many different countries and cities including america, and everyone has very different circumstances.

I think we should be name specific instead of group specific because it will help reduce confusion. Yes, I still defend my master as you say, because I know that he disapproved of many things that are related to his group, for example what zawahiri did in egypt, his leadership, etc, etc. I think he sent men to join another group in that battle in order to develop relations with that group, but I don't know that the men who went were the ones who actually did anything, maybe they wished they weren't even there for example. Imam Ali did say that anybody who tried to provoke division should be killed when speaking of the Kharjarites.

In any case, we are trying to figure out who 'abqa' of one of the two spears is in another thread, I think Abbas0 thinks the spotted one is zawahiri.

So I will refrain from labeling you an enemy even though you are located in the uk and they are sending heavy weaponry into Syria, because I know there are many of us Muslims in many different countries and cities including america, and everyone has very different circumstances.

I spouse it is your prerogative to WORSHIP such transgressor, who have done nothing for Islam, and by the way if it wasn't for the American aid during Russian occupation of Afganistan, i think the outcome would of been not so good for Bin Laden @ Co

Well if that is what you are enjoining. That's like saying uk has done nothing for Islam. But its not my problem if you don't understand Imam Ali's Hadith. Imam Ali will decide who loves him and who doesn't. Allah knows.

So to you your religion, and to me my Islam.

Technically a 'liver eater' means someone who eats a 'purifier'.

So according to the Angel Gabriel, it is a matter of whether you go to enemy of Islam, or if you go to Imam Mahdi.

So I will turn my back to the crown, and I will face the Yamani, because the Yamani's standard is the exact same standard which Imam Ali held. If you could but understand.

Bro, we are the sufyanis, we eat the liver of Muhammad's Progeny and don't even realize it.

You are a liver, and your country is overtorn, but we are not there.

But Allah is with you, and we will ask Him to raise you.

Well if that is what you are enjoining. That's like saying uk has done nothing for Islam. But its not my problem if you don't understand Imam Ali's Hadith. Imam Ali will decide who loves him and who doesn't. Allah knows.

So to you your religion, and to me my Islam.

Technically a 'liver eater' means someone who eats a 'purifier'.

So according to the Angel Gabriel, it is a matter of whether you go to enemy of Islam, or if you go to Imam Mahdi.

So I will turn my back to the crown, and I will face the Yamani, because the Yamani's standard is the exact same standard which Imam Ali held. If you could but understand.

The Islam that you have been indoctrinated with, it is surly not the Islam that Rasulallah preached thats for sure. You praise such personalities that defy hukm of Allah (swt)…… As i stated previously if it wasn't for the American contribution in Afghanistan of liberating it from Russia, your so called heroes would of been buried in some remote cave in Afghanstan, so, essentially, if it wasn't for the Amercian Mr Bin Laden was nobody

So you praise amerika, who I believe is the liver eater, and I believe Allah will tear down. The same amerika that Bin Laden kept cursing till the day he died. The same amerika that is eating the livers of Burma Brothers and saying it is Bhuddist Monks. While you look at me, with your mono-eye, because you think that because all of you liver eaters agree that Bin Laden is the bad guy, that even Allah would get scared of you guys too?

And I will Praise Allah, and His Standard.

(Let me know if you want a curse down on this. Me and All of my Family, against you and all of your family. That way we would know that one of us is doing one of us a big favor, and we would know who is Right, and who is wrong on this matter sooner before it is too late.)