Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
power

Tawheed Was It Understood ?

Rate this topic

I am guessing you think waraqah was the first male muslim if so then its ok.

So your saying that the greatest generation didnt know tawheed?

He probably did do a khutbah on tawheed but I cannot find them. Allah knows best.

Could you give me the full hadith of the shirk one please?

But what did he say after the devil haunts me, he said Then if I do good, follow me. But if I commit evil, keep away from me" And is thats a bad thing?

I am saying that not everyone knew tawheed then and not everyone knows tawheed now.....some do - most don't

If he had said or explained something of significance then i am sure it would have been recorded somewhere.

Here is a scan from tafsir ibn khateer http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/bidah/tafseer_ibne_katheer_p465.jpg it is on answering ansar but i am sure you can search for it independently from other sources as well.

You ask me if that quote is such a bad thing.......? The answer is simple, if you are claiming he was the best of the Ummah after the Prophet (pbuh) and righteously guided and an ulil amar as per quran then this statement is in contradiction of that.....

The righteously guided and an ulil amar would have the confidence of being on guidance and hence not create doubt in the mind of the ummah/followers

Say: "Are those who know and those who do not know alike?"

[Holy Quran 39:9]

"Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? What then is the matter with you; how do you judge?" [Holy Quran 10:35]

Ali (as) was the guide of the Ummah after the Prophet (pbuh) and he would guide anyone without discrimination

Abu Bakr said, "May Allah never put me in a predicament that Abu al-Hasan cannot solve. " And Umar said, "If it was not for Ali, Umar would have perished."

and this is the confidence of a righteously guided leader "Ask me before you lose me. By Allah, if you ask me about anything that could happen up to the Day of Judgement, I will tell you about it. Ask me about the Book of Allah, because by Allah there is no [Qur'anic] verse that I do not know whether it was revealed during the night or the day, or whether it was revealed on a plain or on a mountain."

brother you seem like a person who might be open to looking at the truth....i pray to God that you do

My dear Sunni brothers and sister, your continuous silence on this topic has been quite defining so far, You need to start asking question amongst you learned scholars, as to why there is not any material available on this issue?

i literally read all this from page 1 to 8 , i came across taweed then with some najis ppl like yazeed abu sufiyan n Muawiya n so on ...i knew about 1 only one kutba that this post talked about and i already knew about it :mad: and intrustingly

its like a pilot tells you in middle of the air in al jazeera airways n you hear :excl: :excl: :excl: o people Know that there is a devil who constantly haunts me. Then if I drive good , ur good and if i drivel bad HELP ME SOS , now how will people help when they don't know tawheed or driving a plain . so Mr .Power and Mr. Righteous with all due Respect ........ I BUMP !

This whole issue of burning is quite unique is Islamic history, if one was to look through history of the Caliphs, you will come across that the only People who actually Burnt Allah (swt) words or HOLY TEXT WERE THE THE CALIPHS THEMSELVES

Abu Bakr burning of the Hadiths, apparently he burned 500 Hadiths

Then in Umar era he cointiued to do the same of burning of Hadith Books

Then Uthmam burning of the Quran

I mean what kind of STUPID PEOPLE WHERE THESE CALIPHS……..

THIS REALLY SHOWS THEY DID NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT TAWHEED

Al-Tawheed warned that everything will be backwards, right will be wrong, wrong will be right, not because Al-Tawheed willed it, because we willed it.

For example, eight pages of Shia arguing with Sunni about something that happened thousands of years ago. Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar, and Ali are not living amongst us. We are not them, and they are not us. So it is not for a Shia to be blamefull and demanding of a Sunni who was born 1000 years later. It only causes fitna. Was it not Ali who said a Muslim need not apologize, or take your complaint to Allah. Every page in the Quran, every Sunni and Shia hadith indicates that something is wrong with this eight page thread of fitna for sufyani. Do we work for sufyani or do we work for Al-Tawheed, Al-Ittihad?

As far as I am concerned, Shia used to be right, because Imam Ali and the Imams were around, and Abu Bakr and Companions were definitely not perfect, but there are a lot more Sunni than Shia today. But we are not them, and we will be judged separately based on what we do now. Imam Ali did everything for Allah, Imam Ali would not allow fitna amongst his Brothers. If Abu Bakr, Uthman, and Umar turn in their graves, it is because sufyani is succeeding in dividing and conquering us.

Let bygones be bygones, we have bigger elephant in the room. Need we ask who is the Biggest Elephant?

Do we understand Tawheed now? Or do we need another 8 more pages?

Edited by JHK

still NO answer to the question raised

If you want to talk about the relevance of the understanding of the people that we follow respectively and how it effects us and our future then I suggest you start a thread and I will answer it in detail there.....

However, this is about whether Tawheed was understood by the salasa and we shall stick to the question

Did Abu Bakr, May Allah bring peace and blessings for every good he did, or Umar, May Allah bring peace and blessings for every good he did, ever say 'Allah'?

They probably said it thousands of times. Does that count?

Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah.

Did Abu Bakr, May Allah bring peace and blessings for every good he did, or Umar, May Allah bring peace and blessings for every good he did, ever say 'Allah'?

They probably said it thousands of times. Does that count?

You don't seem to comprehend the question just like your idols did not comprehend the question of tawheed. Now run along if you do not have anything to contribute

After reading the amazing question as asked by the OP, I knew it would be an interesting thread.

And all these replies later , the question at hand still remains.

The Amr bin al-Aas' Hadith of him showing his buttocks made me laugh for a good 10 seconds lol

And so did some good ol' 'Pakistani Algebra', where variables from A to F were used to prove a point.

The thread swung many directions, from the Tawheed question to Quantum Teleportation, and everything in-between. :P

But the question still remained unanswered.

Respect to the OP, well thought and fact indeed proven.

I have a better question. Do we understand Tawheed right now? Iran is undergoing sanctions, about to go to war. People are being slaughtered everywhere. There are Muslims starving on the streets right in front of Imam Reza Haram. Thousands of babies die everyday in Africa. Afghani refugee scour the garbage bins for their families. Please! Let us discuss Tawheed today. In the Name of Allah!

I have a better question. Do we understand Tawheed right now? Iran is undergoing sanctions, about to go to war. People are being slaughtered everywhere. There are Muslims starving on the streets right in front of Imam Reza Haram. Thousands of babies die everyday in Africa. Afghani refugee scour the garbage bins for their families. Please! Let us discuss Tawheed today. In the Name of Allah!

and back to quantam physics...you want to raise a new question, start a new thread

JFK, Imam Ali (as) knowledge of Tawheed surpassed every companion of Rasulallah, why is that ?

Like in my jugular vein, watching everything I'm saying. Al Master of the Rain. About to bring the Pain, to those who are Insane. May He save Us.

Anonymous Reply:

November 5th, 2012 at 10:37 am

A Word for All of Us.

It has been drawn to my attention that the path of Hurricane Sandy made the shape of the Hebrew Letter LAMED, ל I find that most interesting as this letter in Hebrew means to learn, it also speaks of the King of Kings. This very strongly indicates to me that the King of Kings is not only telling us something but He is teaching us how He feels about what is happening in the United States of America.

When I first noticed the path of the storm Sandy looked like Lamed, I stopped and begin to pray over this, and during prayer and asking God what did this mean, I heard in my spirit that small still voice that speaks to those who know His Voice.

"This is the beginning of Great Sorrows for the Churches have fornicated with other gods and have offered up prayers that are a stench to my nostrils. Those who have called themselves people of God have deceived the people and fed their own bellies with unclean foods of greed and spiritual pride. No man can save them now, for those who know me and I them must know My Word is the Beginning and the End of all things, now it must rain on the just and the unjust alike. There is still time for repentance for those who have sinned against Me, but Judgment now will fall on the Nations who have come against Jerusalem and My people.

As for Jerusalem I say to you, I will cleanse my house first, fall on your faces and repent before it is too late. You have invited horrible sins into My House and the time for cleansing has come near.

END of MESSAGE

Edited by JHK

Like in my jugular vein, watching everything I'm saying. Al Master of the Rain. About to bring the Pain, to those who are Insane. May He save Us.

Anonymous Reply:

November 5th, 2012 at 10:37 am

A Word for All of Us.

It has been drawn to my attention that the path of Hurricane Sandy made the shape of the Hebrew Letter LAMED, ל I find that most interesting as this letter in Hebrew means to learn, it also speaks of the King of Kings. This very strongly indicates to me that the King of Kings is not only telling us something but He is teaching us how He feels about what is happening in the United States of America.

When I first noticed the path of the storm Sandy looked like Lamed, I stopped and begin to pray over this, and during prayer and asking God what did this mean, I heard in my spirit that small still voice that speaks to those who know His Voice.

"This is the beginning of Great Sorrows for the Churches have fornicated with other gods and have offered up prayers that are a stench to my nostrils. Those who have called themselves people of God have deceived the people and fed their own bellies with unclean foods of greed and spiritual pride. No man can save them now, for those who know me and I them must know My Word is the Beginning and the End of all things, now it must rain on the just and the unjust alike. There is still time for repentance for those who have sinned against Me, but Judgment now will fall on the Nations who have come against Jerusalem and My people.

As for Jerusalem I say to you, I will cleanse my house first, fall on your faces and repent before it is too late. You have invited horrible sins into My House and the time for cleansing has come near.

END of MESSAGE

Can you summon up the point, that you are trying represent

Dear Allah, in the name of better knowing You, please help 'power' achieve what he is trying to achieve.

Well here is the most Divine Intervention that I can come up with:

1. If I am Sunni and I read that there will be 72 sects and only the 73rd sect will get into heaven. Then I will consolidate all the Sunni sects and all Sunnis will agree they are one so they can all go to heaven together.

2. But this would be a big problem for Shias because it would imply that Shias can't get into heaven, and all Shias would say, hey that's unfair. We have Imam Ali, so we must be right, and it is we that will get into heaven.

Allah, Most Wise, also states there will be two sects and neither will get in.

1. Sunnis curse the Shias, and Allah causes the curse to come back, because not all Shias are evil.

2. Shias curse the Sunnis, and Allah causes the curse to come back, because not all Sunni are evil.

So what will Imam Mahdi do? He will enjoin all of the sects to join One Sect. Just as Allah Commands through Itthad.

So if I was a Shia, or I was a Sunni, I would never curse any group, nor would I ever claim to be the group that get's into Heaven, because it it implies that an entire other group can't get in, and Allah would curse me for doing so.

So if I cursed Al-Qaeda or Taliban, Allah would return the curse to me, because there will always be a good Taliban or Al Qaeda that Allah Loves.

I Love Bin Laden because he stood up against zionist America, and paid his life for it.

I Love Mullah Omar because he stood up to corruption and tyranny, and now the zionists are after him.

Allah will never let His Banner fall to His enemies.

1. If I am Sunni and I read that there will be 72 sects and only the 73rd sect will get into heaven. Then I will consolidate all the Sunni sects and all Sunnis will agree they are one so they can all go to heaven together.

2. But this would be a big problem for Shias because it would imply that Shias can't get into heaven, and all Shias would say, hey that's unfair. We have Imam Ali, so we must be right, and it is we that will get into heaven.

1. Sunnis curse the Shias, and Allah causes the curse to come back, because not all Shias are evil.

2. Shias curse the Sunnis, and Allah causes the curse to come back, because not all Sunni are evil.

So what will Imam Mahdi do? He will enjoin all of the sects to join One Sect. Just as Allah Commands through Itthad.

So if I was a Shia, or I was a Sunni, I would never curse any group, nor would I ever claim to be the group that get's into Heaven, because it it implies that an entire other group can't get in, and Allah would curse me for doing so.

So if I cursed Al-Qaeda or Taliban, Allah would return the curse to me, because there will always be a good Taliban or Al Qaeda that Allah Loves.

I Love Bin Laden because he stood up against zionist America, and paid his life for it.

I Love Mullah Omar because he stood up to corruption and tyranny, and now the zionists are after him.

This divine intervention of yours, it seems that it,s self-proclaimed. Allah (swt) dose not facilitate this notion of yours what so ever!!

Do you know how many Muslims Mullah omar & co have killed?? and yet you love then. Is that not Hypocrisy!!!!!

(Edited). I hope Allah wipes out all terrorists and alqida because who ever kills Shias or anyone then their place is hell next to the Abbasids and banu ummah, (edited) You try and bring falsehood and confusion and hide it under Imam Ali and shia Islam you are the ones Allah has cursed and will course, your not Allah so don't say what he can and can't do, I don't know why your not banned because you speak rubbish. You cannot answer one question. (Edited)

Edited by inshaAllah
Rude and accusatory

When we pray do we not say that we rise through the power of Allah? Is that Divine enough for you? Or do you have some other god that you rise with?

When we think is it through some other power? It must be Divine. Alhamdolelah.

How many Muslims have the history of Muslims killed. Allah help us.

May Allah forgive the curses we make on each other.

May Allah have mercy on Mullah Omar for having to fight against Russians, tyrants, and now zionists. Tough life. If only those who stayed at home understood.

When we pray do we not say that we rise through the power of Allah? Is that Divine enough for you? Or do you have some other god that you rise with?

When we think is it through some other power? It must be Divine. Alhamdolelah.

How many Muslims have the history of Muslims killed. Allah help us.

May Allah forgive the curses we make on each other.

May Allah have mercy on Mullah Omar for having to fight against Russians, tyrants, and now zionists. Tough life. If only those who stayed at home understood.

Do you also love Lanti Muwiyah as well ? because he also fought the Romans, and apparently saved Islam according to the Sunnis.