Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ABA

Iranianfacebook.com Destroys Zionist Stooge

Rate this topic

LOL u try so hard to get people to rwad your blong and even call it facebook when its not.

Isn't it time for you to return to your Bahai "Universal House of Justice" and to serve your Zionist masters instead of continuing your duplicity here?

The statements in that video are admissions by one of the prime players in the Israeli lobby. It's strange that you criticize me for your zionist monster's own words.

I don't count you as Iranian. And I don't count you as Muslim.

We know how you Bahai's behave - because we also have obtained admissions form your former leaders:

http://vimeo.com/46953624

Isn't it time for you to return to your Bahai "Universal House of Justice" and to serve your Zionist masters instead of continuing your duplicity here?

The statements in that video are admissions by one of the prime players in the Israeli lobby. It's strange that you criticize me for your zionist monster's own words.

I don't count you as Iranian. And I don't count you as Muslim.

We know how you Bahai's behave - because we also have obtained admissions form your former leaders:

http://vimeo.com/46953624

thank u for your funny opinion about me my sunni hamvatan. good luck with your blog.

Just watch a real Iranian (not the pretend ones that are really zionist Jews) expose the Israeli lobby.

You fool no one "Ali Saleh."

Did you know Shahs of Sunset is made by zionist Jews and features Jews posing as "Persians"? Can you answer a question? I doubt it.

Wow so that makes 2 of us who r intersted in Shahs of sunset. we shoudl open a thread and discus it, the 2nd season will start soon. some of the cast wil change but they r bringing reza back which i think is the funniest onhe. good luck with your blog my sunni hamvatan.