Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Khaake Shifa

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Collect it together, as much as possible, and keep it safe for an emergency.

Maybe feed some to to a newborn?

Take a pinch to open a fast with?

Use for physical ailments or diseases when all other avenues have failed?

Be buried with some sprinkled over you?

Mafaatih Al Jinaan by Sheikh Abbas Qummi (r.a..) has certain duas and ahadeeth on the adaab of using Khaak-e-Shifa. Even if 'broken', its priceless!! If all else fails and your still unsure, PM me and ill pick it up from you :)

• Advanced Member

Collect it together, as much as possible, and keep it safe for an emergency.

Maybe feed some to to a newborn?

Take a pinch to open a fast with?

Use for physical ailments or diseases when all other avenues have failed?

Be buried with some sprinkled over you?

Mafaatih Al Jinaan by Sheikh Abbas Qummi (r.a..) has certain duas and ahadeeth on the adaab of using Khaak-e-Shifa. Even if 'broken', its priceless!! If all else fails and your still unsure, PM me and ill pick it up from you :)

Thanks! I got that all covered. I was just heartbroken because i disrepected the khaake. Ive given sadaqa but im so upset with myself.

Do you know of any hadith that says hat happens if you break khaake?

• Advanced Member

Salamalaikum

Op sahib broken means powdered form? If so I have read a hadees in Al irshad that imam sadiq a.s used to keep a cloth with powdered khaakh e shifa (turba). Do u have any hadees for broken as in powdered form?

• Advanced Member

Salamalaikum

Op sahib broken means powdered form? If so I have read a hadees in Al irshad that imam sadiq a.s used to keep a cloth with powdered khaakh e shifa (turba). Do u have any hadees for broken as in powdered form?

Just broken.

Sorry, I think my question isn't specific enough (Im so embarrassed to admit it).

I want to know if there is a way to abase myself for what I did. I feel like Ive earned Allah's wrath. I know He is all Forgiving but i still feel like I need to abase/humiliate myself.

• Advanced Member

Just broken.

Sorry, I think my question isn't specific enough (Im so embarrassed to admit it).

I want to know if there is a way to abase myself for what I did. I feel like Ive earned Allah's wrath. I know He is all Forgiving but i still feel like I need to abase/humiliate myself.

Unless you broke it intentionally in a fit of pique then why the angst? Put it somewhere safe and use it for shifah.

It is earth and one day will return to the same form, just like us.

ALI

• 3 months later...

In the days of the Imams, there was no such thing as clay turbahs. They just prayed on loose sand from Karbala. They would also put loose sand from Karbala into boxes when sending things, and stuff like that. So, surely some of it dropped out along the way. I wouldn't worry about it.