Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iran's Role In Choosing Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear brothers,

Sheikh Imran Hosien predicted the Arab revolutions as well as other events that already took place, and some events to come.

This is a very interesting video talking about Iran and Imam Mahdi.

I know that Shias might not like it, or it might be hard to digest. However, it would be best if you keep it at the back of your mind.. you do not want to be taken for a ride

If Imam Khomeini chose a child aged 0-5 years, to be brought up as the Imam in 1979 (when Khomeini came to power)

Now in 2012, the child will be 33-38 years old.

If the Imam emerges in a couple of years time, he will be in his 40s.

I do not want you to attack this Sheihk, but rather think about this possibility... let me know what you think.. but please reply to the point raised.

Thanks

• Advanced Member

ROFL

you know I was only giggling the whole time but what made me burst with laughter is that he said "we are only 30 45 years away" from the real Mehdi (atfs)...what a liar, no one can put a time on the Mehdi's return so this guy is full of $#^!

Edited by La fata illa Ali

Some of what he says, I can agree with, like that the Iranian government does not support oppressive regimes. What I don't agree is that he says that the Shi'as in Iran will cause some sectarian problems which will cause Dajjal to come, the entire world knows that the Wahhabi extremists are those who provoke sectarian violence and spread Fitnah, so that means Dajjal will emerge because of them. Everything else he says can be refuted logically, he is just predicting stuff while I can't actually find the hadith he is talking about because he didn't reference it!

• Advanced Member

If the Sheikh had met Imam Khomeini (r.a..) or bothered to read any of his works, he wouldn't have made an idiot of himself by suggesting such a thing lol

Some of these dudes talk so intellectually, but have to go and spoil it with something absurd.

If the Sheikh had met Imam Khomeini (r.a..) or bothered to read any of his works, he wouldn't have made an idiot of himself by suggesting such a thing lol

Some of these dudes talk so intellectually, but have to go and spoil it with something absurd.

Do you know that Khomeini allowed Muta with infants and children?

It is in his book, but unfortuantely the chapter regarding marriage is not translated into english. However, if you can read arabic, I advise you to go to http://www.leader.ir/langs/ar/ the website of Khamenai, you can find on the right under Library a book called Tahrir Al Waseela. In the Marriage chapter it is written there.

They did not even have the decency to remove it.

• Advanced Member

Thanks for the update brother, the Imam (r.a..) was engaging in a theoretical discussion concerning the limits of the Shariah. Mu'ta with a minor can be used as a means of making a person Mahram to a family, and no where does it state sexual intercourse is permissible.

On the other hand, we have heard Imam Abu Hanifa decreed there is no Islamic Punishment for a man who has sex with his mother/sister after marrying them, even if he knows they are his Mahrams while conducting the marriage :)

• Advanced Member

Thanks for the update brother, the Imam (r.a..) was engaging in a theoretical discussion concerning the limits of the Shariah. Mu'ta with a minor can be used as a means of making a person Mahram to a family, and no where does it state sexual intercourse is permissible.

Be honest and tell if it makes any sense.

A 50 years old shia guy does mutah with a 1 year old baby girl. Now she's his mutah wife, she may live with him in his house. But it doesn't mean he will have sexual intercourse with the baby girl.

In other words, he's not interested in it.

Now if he's not interested in sexual intercourse with that 1 year old baby girl, then why Mutah? She's not an adult, he can still live with her for as long as she turns into an adult of the age of marriage and then he may do mutah with her or whatever.

On the other hand, we have heard Imam Abu Hanifa decreed there is no Islamic Punishment for a man who has sex with his mother/sister after marrying them, even if he knows they are his Mahrams while conducting the marriage :)

LOL.. you really made me laugh.. If he (khomini) made it permissible, it is because he enjoyed it and practiced this shameful act.

• Advanced Member

Wa Alaikumu Salaam brother,

firstly thank you for your polite manners, and secondly i apologize for any inappropriate comments made by other Shias here. May Allah SWT guide us and teach us the correct way of talking and debating.

as for the video i'd like to mention a few points:

1. it is very disappointing to see that they have to have such music in the background to insert "artificial" mood changing effect to the video. it also makes it very difficult to understand what he is actually saying

2. how authentic is this hadith? who are the narrators? is such hadith mentioned in both Shia and Sunni books? where is this hadith from? how strong and reliable is it?

3. without any proofs or evidences, this brother quickly jumps on saying their names will be Islamic names only because they are from Iran. there are many people in Iran who are not Muslims. there are many jews, Christians, athiests etc.

so what makes this guy think they have Islamic names? there are many muslims in Iran who do not have "islamic" names, such as "kamran" or "farshid" and the list goes on.

this brother has proved himself to be unreliable when he makes such claims from his own biased mind without any proofs.

4. he says there will be an army of 70,000 people how ever iran's population is about 75 million which about 98% are Shias. (only and only for the sake of the argument) if we say the hadith is authentic and such thing will happen, it would mean out of 70+ million shias only 70,000 would go, which would make them a very minority, so how does this prove the entire Shia school of thought to be "misguided"?

5. he also says that a guy will come claiming to be Imam Mahdi (aj), however both Shias and Sunnis in their books of hadith contain narrations stating that the Imam (aj) will be followed by Isa (as), as well as much more proofs including divine signs (angels, heavenly voices, etc)

so brother, please inform me how a highly questionable hadith (which we do not even know where its from or how reliable it is), and the opinions of a biased man with some dramatic music in the background should be "proof" for anything?

May Allah SWT guide us all, WaSalaam

sorry, i forgot to mention one point about the whole marriage issue......

May i please ask you to bring me some proofs in regards of an "age restriction" for marriage please?

• Advanced Member

Salam

First of all, Shia Muslims belive Prophets and Imams are not chosen by people..

But, Allah chooses them.. (Quran: 2: 124, 3:38-39, 19:5-7, 27:15-17, 20:24-36, 12:4-9 etc.)

Here's a video about choosing Imam Mahdi.. at 7:38

And, because He is chosen by God and thus muslims may not recognize him (even, some shias still belive, he (a s) would rise riding a horse..) Prophet of Islam describes him and his revolution.. And, he (s a a) urges people to join his party which is Hizbullah.. that will rise from Isfahan (Islamic Iran)..

It's good to know Sheikh Imran Hossein does research on Hadiths regarding the prophecies about the "end" of time..

But, It's a shame that even such a prominent Muslim figure thinks sectarian while analyzing hadiths..

I read the hadith about Persian Jews in sunni sources.. But, why doesn't he focus on the fact that, when Islamic Revolution took place in Iran, more than a hundred thousand jews fled to Israel.. And, in fact they are running Israeli state.. Since they speak persian, they are working hard to topple Iranian Government. They even have many Persian TV channels.. etc.

And, why doesn't he comment on the hadith/tradition that states, they will have a flag in which a KALB (lion, or any animal belonging to that animal family) would be! Check Iranian flag before the islamic revolution! It is clear that they will try to topple Islamic Government in order to return it to the past state.. (BTW, it might also mean Turkish Racists.. Since they have a wolf in their flags.. Allah knows best.)

I think any person trying to understand hadiths concerning ÂÎÑÇáÒãÇä Akhir Dhaman should check Turkish Sunni Muslim Scholar Sheikh Hakwardi's "Questioning the Islam of Devil" to see the truth.. I hope respected Sheikh Imran and us will find the truth..

ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR
  • Advanced Member

Be honest and tell if it makes any sense.

A 50 years old shia guy does mutah with a 1 year old baby girl. Now she's his mutah wife, she may live with him in his house. But it doesn't mean he will have sexual intercourse with the baby girl.

In other words, he's not interested in it.

Now if he's not interested in sexual intercourse with that 1 year old baby girl, then why Mutah? She's not an adult, he can still live with her for as long as she turns into an adult of the age of marriage and then he may do mutah with her or whatever.

Looool Sona, you know how Sunni literature is fascinated with how a man can become mahram with a woman, so much so that Bibi Aisha has reported through authentic sunni narrators about how to get him suckled by a grown woman??

Well this was the easy and simple way to go about it, perform Muta, and then all the rules of Mahrams apply.

Why the Sunni fascination with suckling grown men???

• Advanced Member

Looool Sona, you know how Sunni literature is fascinated with how a man can become mahram with a woman, so much so that Bibi Aisha has reported through authentic sunni narrators about how to get him suckled by a grown woman??

Well this was the easy and simple way to go about it, perform Muta, and then all the rules of Mahrams apply.

Why the Sunni fascination with suckling grown men???

I already explained before that those suckling traditions are attributed towards the Ummul Mumineen by a shia called Ibn Shihab Zuhri. So the ball's still in your court.

What is the need for a 50 years old to do mutah with a 1 year baby girl when there isn't going to be a sexual intercourse?

Does Islam prohibit baby girls as young as 1 to live with grown men even if they are not related?

Doesn't it mean that mutah of 50 years olds with 1 year old baby girls is simply for the sexual intercourse?

• Advanced Member

I already explained before that those suckling traditions are attributed towards the Ummul Mumineen by a shia called Ibn Shihab Zuhri. So the ball's still in your court.

What is the need for a 50 years old to do mutah with a 1 year baby girl when there isn't going to be a sexual intercourse?

Does Islam prohibit baby girls as young as 1 to live with grown men even if they are not related?

Doesn't it mean that mutah of 50 years olds with 1 year old baby girls is simply for the sexual intercourse?

So that means the most authentic books of the Sunnis have fabrications by the Rafidhi of all people?

Then that speaks volumes about the competence of your Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim.

Didn't Imam Bukhari do an istikhara namaz then a long dua before including those breastfeeding adult hadith?

• Advanced Member

You dodo, the muta is conducted in the house of the child, so that the man can stay there along with the other women, who are now mahram. It was a method used by Ulama to stay as guests in certain houses without breaking any of the laws of Islam in regards to being in the company of other women.

Anything that makes a Sahabi look bad you reject, and anything that praises Ahlul Bayt you consider fake. My friend, you have an acute form of Nasb in you :)

Edited by Kazmi_202
  • Advanced Member

You dodo, the muta is conducted in the house of the child, so that the man can stay there along with the other women, who are now mahram. It was a method used by Ulama to stay as guests in certain houses without breaking any of the laws of Islam in regards to being in the company of other women.

So a 50 years old can do mutah with a 1 year old baby girl, whose mother is a 22 years old beautiful girl, and whose aunts are also beautiful Persian teenagers. The ugly guy can live in this house full of beautiful females because he's now the mutah husband of the baby girl.

Such a modest way of life, isn't it?

Edited by Sonador
  • Advanced Member

The words 'ugly' & 'beautiful' have no relevance to this discussion, so there's no point adding them on when you see fit lol

Conducting Mu'ta with a non-baligh has its own place in the Shari'ah, it own rules and conditions, but don't be fooled, we have other ahadeeth explaining the limits:

"It is not lawful to have intercourse with a girl until she becomes an adult."

Reference: Sayings of Imam Muhammad Baqir (asws) Man La Yazher ul Faqih Third Edition pg 242 hadith 4440

Are you not the people who state that the Prophet (saaw) conducted Nikah with Aisha while she was 6 years old??

Are you not the people whose first Imam, Imam Abu Hanifa, states sexual intercourse with ones mother and sisters is not subject to any legal punishment as long as nikah is read?

I dont think you have much right to teach us about 'modesty' :)

Now as for your example, you need to learn who becomes Mahram, and how, when a marriage is conducted.

• Advanced Member

Conducting Mu'ta with a non-baligh has its own place in the Shari'ah, it own rules and conditions, but don't be fooled, we have other ahadeeth explaining the limits:

I'm not saying a 50 years old will have sexual intercourse with his 1 year old mutah wife. But what about the young ladies related to the mutah wife who live in the same house?

The 22 years old pretty mother in law of the 50 years old ugly guy?

Do you call it modesty?

Are you not the people who state that the Prophet (saaw) conducted Nikah with Aisha while she was 6 years old??

According to the report, the marriage was not consummated at the age of 6, but when she was 9.

According to the shia reports, Imam Ali also married Bibi Fatimah when she was 6 or 9. Do you want the proof?

Are you not the people whose first Imam, Imam Abu Hanifa, states sexual intercourse with ones mother and sisters is not subject to any legal punishment as long as nikah is read?

I have seen in the past how shias twist Quran and Hadith to make incorrect statements. I can't believe you that's why unless I have seen the reference.

• Advanced Member

So the Prophet (saaw) conducts a nikah with a non baligh and it all makes sense.

A Shia does the same thing and its a crime? A non-baligh is a non-baligh no matter if 6 or 2.

A 60 year old marries a 10 year old afghan girl, and the 'pretty' 28 year old mother in law is what?? You have the exact same situation in proper marriage, so does that mean this is wrong too?

And if you don't know about the rulings of Sunni Imams, you shouldn't be criticizing others, just learn your own fiqh lol