Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Impress A Man To Marry You?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

There is a thread made by one sister a while ago asking for the Brother's 'perfect woman' or what qualities a woman they would like her to have but I wasn't able to find it. I think many also contributed to that thread and perhaps it would of helped this thread as well

• Advanced Member

two reasons why i made this thread. first to tell people that u shouldnt do too much to chase and impress someone who isnt into u. be yourself and dont get too upset when someone rejects you. two, to show how some societies have an unfair gender imbalance in who is supposed to do the impressin. here men are meant to impress and do everything while the girl judges him. elsewhere the women are made to do too much. lets be fair about this. its not just men or women who should do the impressing .... both should

Zulfiqar-e-Ali, try and think of excuses for ur brother.

A woman cannot be given a manual on how to impress a man, for even if she were to follow everything to the dot, he might still not be into her. A plain Jane might try to impress me by diligently trying to adjust herself to my standards, but I would still not be impressed by her.

If a woman strives to impress me, she must be exceptionally beautiful

She should be always thirsting for knowledge.

She must practice cleanliness and knows how cook

Must have a nice fair complexion

Has not been in any kind of relationship

Never raises her voice

Has a career or going on for her

Wouldn't hurt if she had blonde hair

• Veteran Member

Hmm , you kind of went overboard with the language there . The intertwined cobras don't really help.

1827053-dog_not_sure.jpg

For a girl to impress a man she must be a size 2. That's it, just as long as she's skinny the rest can be fixed.

Wut?

Either you're a female or you been reading too many beauty magazines targetted at females.

Most guys - heck, most of us Eastern fellas especially prefer some junk in the trunk.

• Advanced Member

If I were to choose a Muslim girl, she would have to be modest and wear hijab. She has to be wise and beautiful. Her morals have to be good, I want someone to have good akhlaq, and I would see her as the mother of my children.

And I already have one in mind :)

• Advanced Member

Wait I thought all this specification stuff was a joke? So people actually have lists and they just tick the boxes as they go down... LOL. For me, I just like a girl for who she is. I don't have requirements, if I like the girl, then that's it, I like her.

But the only requirement she would need is to be a Muslim.

Edited by Crimson

I just smile and guys fall in love lol.

I guess there's something about my smile :donno:

Also, you just talk. If you wanna impress a guy, you shouldn't be quiet. You should talk.... Lol. Alot of girls get quiet when the guy they like is by them. Bad mistake.

• Veteran Member

I think sub-conciously, men look for their mother's traits in potential spouses. Perhaps it's because their mother took care of them and they want a wife to take care of them, I don't know, but I read it somewhere.

So be like their mom.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to be able to cook, clean, always look/smell nice, be good at massages, know how to have dinner ready on time, and not be too interested in shopping (or at least don't drag him with you).

• Advanced Member

Fear of Allah The All-Just - If a woman has this then she wouldn't need her husband to teach her morality, and she will never wrong him.

Maturity - Having a balance; knowing when it is time to be serious and time to be humorous/sarcastic, not for example acting childish or silly during a serious matter.

Clean Personal Hygiene.

• Advanced Member

Its incredable how many of these posts decribed me :angel: lol joke, but i have heard from many that i will be a good wife ;)

Now to the topic: i think the personality have a lot to say here, dont u guys want a girl who u can easily talk with in comfort? Thats why the guys have to like ur personality first of all.

Looks come before personality. If a girl had a great personality, but was not beautiful then I would become indifferent towards her. A wife must be charming and pleasing to the eye in order for the husband not to wander around. A classic beauty like Grace Kelly is the way to go.

Edited by Chicken_Nugget

• Advanced Member

Looks come before personality. If a girl had a great personality, but was not beautiful then I would become indifferent towards her. A wife must be charming and pleasing to the eye in order for the husband not to wander around. A classic beauty like Grace Kelly is the way to go.

Of course, great observation. But i wouldnt say that look come before personallity for everyone. (Im talking on the behalf of many muslim guys i know really good). Some ppl actually dont mind the beauty as long as the personality is great.

• Veteran Member

Some ppl actually dont mind the beauty as long as the personality is great.

Impossible. With due respects, this statement is false on an absolute level.

Every guy minds beauty to a degree. And then it becomes a trade off between beauty and personality/personal virtues.

• Advanced Member

Impossible. With due respects, this statement is false on an absolute level.

Every guy minds beauty to a degree. And then it becomes a trade off between beauty and personality/personal virtues.

I have seen many ppl fall for the personality of a girl that doesnt have the certain beauty as everyone is talking about. Im basing my statement on what i have seen, so this isnt a opinion for every guy. Lets not base our statements on our own meaning about personality and beauty. Ur opinion is beauty first.

And I know that as a girl, i cant answer with a fully proficiency.

In my own experience, when a guy is interested in me, they have first of all focused on my looks and then personality. So in this case i will be wrong.

1) Don't try to be his leader, as some career woman are being trained in those wacky universities to do nowdays. It is naturally offensive to man's psychology, and he will not look at you as a delicate flower anymore, but something to be snared at.

2) Be submissive, and not defensive. You will only turn him away from yourself. Again, to do with man's psychology to be the one to overpower. Don't ruin the harmony. Try to ruin his God given instincts, and you have insulted his manhood, and now you will be damned to not live a life of harmony anymore (unless he is beardless ofcourse, & can take your place of being submissive, as happens in western societies ;) ).

3) Once you adopt the above measures, he will consider himself to be the strong one, and that he needs to protect the one deserved -you, his houri, who is a source of peace and establishing confidence to him. You will be his delicate flower, and he would behave gentle with you, since you have not disturbed his position of being the gardener, & given him his due status to lead you to his heart.

Remember, there can only be one Captain of the ship.

Edited by MAFHHM