Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shiites In London Celebrate The Day 'aisha Died

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I haven't been educating myself on what Shia'ism (if I can call it that) teaches until quite recently, so I have to admit I don't know the details of what 'Aisha did and what makes us Shias hate her so much, but one thing I do know is to celebrate anyones death, especially someone who is respected by other human beings (it shouldn't matter whether those humans are our Sunni brothers/sisters or not) is wrong. And even more so to do it in public and to record it. Not only does it paint a bad picture of us, and not only will it quite obviously start a backlash, but it also creates an evil side to us where we celebrate death, when in actual fact, we should let Allah deal with her, as with the rest of us, on Judgement Day.

P.S. Talking of Allah dealing with us on Judgement Day, seeing how Judgement Day still hasn't come up yet, how on Earth is 'Aisha even in hell?? Surely she's still in her grave?

Edited by Miladiator
  • Advanced Member

These kind of things are pointless, as in we demand respect, and the stopping of the killings of our brothers in Sunni dominant countries, such immature displays won't get anything. Like Hawraa29 said, do it in privacy if you need to do it.

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Shame on them. I and so many other shias dissociate ourselves from them. Insh'Allah the majority of ahul sunna will know they are only few in number, and they do not speak for the majority of the shias. Let it be known that if any shia is killed because of this event, they have blood on their hands and they are responsible. They say they love our Imams, but how can they when they don't even follow what they practiced. Imam Ali, Imam Hassan, and Imam Hussain, didn't show any type of disrespect to Aisha in her lifetime.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Advanced Member

I agree. Majority of the educated shias won't do it. Extremists are everywhere, we need to beware of them, as they cause trouble in the world. And yes, if you have to celebrate someone's death, do it privately, in the premises of your house, it's better than to hurt a very big group of human beings.

Edited by Sonador
  • Advanced Member

Wahabis

12er Shiism

Which sect is more extrmist? And which one is more extreme on the issue of Takfir?

Imagine if 12er shia were closer the 90% of the population 10% sunni vs 90% shia the Shia would have a field day, shias bent on hunting down ahlulbayt's killers.

• Advanced Member

The Sunnis should accept the outstretched hand of Sayyid Hassan Nasrullah (ha) and work in unison with him to eradicate this type of behavior. He has publicly stated that both sides, sunni and shia, should take responsibility for their OWN people when they start Fitna, and therefore nip the problem in the bud.

Shia/Sunni unity is important for the triumph of Islam as a whole, the only people to benefit from our in-fighting are the Imperialists and Zionists. The day we all stand up to them with one voice, is the day we can begin the revival of pure Islam. :)

• Advanced Member

So 12er shia is going to seek out allies among the enemies and killers of Ahlul Bayt ?

I think extremist Wahabis and 12er shia should form an allience with each other. they are two sides of the same coin.

Some one should kill that Yassir Habeeb guy.... Seriously enough is enough. Im all for hunting down wahabis, but when it comes to that, let Allah deal with her accordingly. Thats what Imam Ali did after the battle of Jamal. I think its important to acknowledge mistakes people make, but not to let it all turn into pure hatred and anger, because this is where the devil excells

All i hear sunnis say these days is how we curse abu bakr and aiisha.... Its sad really

So 12er shia is going to seek out allies among the enemies and killers of Ahlul Bayt ?

I think extremist Wahabis and 12er shia should form an allience with each other. they are two sides of the same coin.

Quiet troll

• Veteran Member

when i saw this my first thought was $$$$$$

but then again it could just be the work of a few nutjobs

either way , it seems like nothing has been done by Shia media to counter this,

which is something well within the capabilities of the shia community, a little diplomacy can go far

• Veteran Member

when i saw this my first thought was $$$$$$

but then again it could just be the work of a few nutjobs

either way , it seems like nothing has been done by Shia media to counter this,

which is something well within the capabilities of the shia community, a little diplomacy can go far

Ayatullah Khameni has passed a fatwa already. However the fitna mongers paid for by petrodollars whether they call themselves Sunni or Shia will continue to conspire to destroy the Muslim Ummah

• Advanced Member
I don't see anything wrong with the celebration itself, however I don't think it should be recorded..

:huh:

What's the religious basis for it?

Ayatullah Khameni has passed a fatwa already. However the fitna mongers paid for by petrodollars whether they call themselves Sunni or Shia will continue to conspire to destroy the Muslim Ummah

As silly as I think the video and the behaviour is, it's hardly comparable to beheading people and carrying out suicide bombings in religious processions and gatherings, or even in everyday civilian areas and situations. People who say "but this is why they kill us" obviously haven't been following the consistent prosecution of Shiite muslims for the past 1400 years.

Anyhow, it's a foolish thing to do.

Nice Post, this is what SHia's are and then they grumble of getting killed...Wow...Excuses..and this behaviours...Wonder how many SHia's are like this...

DO not know when this foolish Shias will relaize they are being trapped and executed by the enemies of ummah...

• Advanced Member

Sunni believe Ali (ra) is not a prophet of Allah and Allah ended the concept of Nabihood with Muhammad (scw)

12er shia follow 12 infalible imams, the Imams are treated like gods/prophets. In their eyes they see us as enemies and killers of infalible shia prophets.

• Moderators

As for doing this in private,

It is clear from many authentic ahadith that I have read, that it is not 'o.k.' Islamically to mock anyone, even those who are clearly enemies of Islam that everyone agrees are enemies (like Abu Lahab, Abu Jahil, etc).

This was exaplained clearly in a hadith by Imam Ali(a.s) that says that mocking someone damages the character of both the one mocked at and the one doing the mocking.

At the same time, if someone has done an act of injustice publically, we can speak about that act. The fact that Aisha started a war against Imam Ali(a.s) who was the recognized leader of the Ummah at the time and many muslims died in that war is a historical fact and it is often discussed on SC. (the battle of Siffin). Nothing wrong with that.

As part of the "Shia Media", I don't think we should give 'that guy' any more attention than he is already

getting.

Thread closed.

Edited by Abu Hadi