Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

I Want To Wear Hijab

Rate this topic

So, I was in a big city of my former residence during these Eid holidays. Since some time I have been noticing how shamelessly many females stare at me. It gives me very dirty and repulsive sort of vibes. However, I was shocked to behold almost half naked females in the city when I went shopping. Its like females are OUT TO GRAB men for a number of reasons. Females' world population was 54% and rising as compared to men according to a survey some years ago. Then there's the materialism and other things from globalization. I have reports of young females (in "Muslim" families no less) going Hinda for fun. Because, lets face it, people don't believe in / won't wait for the afterlife. And reports of gang rape of men, including a man I know, who got lured into the trap and found a team of "Muslim" female students with some sort of injection ready for him. He was lucky to survive without much harm.

Anyway, in a shopping mall frequented by upper classes, I came across a scantly clad girl pushing her empty trolley and stalking me and my brother in law, as well as sales rep girls chatting us up too much, among others, even married ones who all had extremely shameless eyes, with faces and expressions that oddly remind of sex organs if you catch a glimpse, and that real dirty feeling of being in the vicinity of a (free) prostitute. I remembered this feeling from Cyprus, and it makes you feel icky, nausea and like taking a bath.

I don't want them to be able to stare at me and I want to cover my face. No, I don't think my little beard will help, and I don't want a big Jewish one or a caveman beard either. So either hijab or I should stay home and avoid big shopping centers of upper classes.

I realize that normal men are sitting on top a pile of dynamite here. There have been too many cases of false sexual harassment police cases here. When a woman goes to a police station after tearing up her own clothes and then blames a man who rejected her or who she wants revenge on for any reason for the deed. Its a alarming situation and all the madness is only going to increase exponentially as time passes according to my experience.

Strange you mention women raping men. I used to think this was a myth, as how could a man involuntarily do that? (thought me), but i read an article today about a woman holding a man at knife point and making him do that 3 times (o.O) and he went to the police to get her arrested for it. Seems very strange though, as i would imagine that if you were scared for your life and in a very stressed and axnious state, you wouldnt be able to feel aroused enough to have the necessary bodily occurances...occur.

If you didnt want to change your looks you could make yourself stink instead. Or make sure not to have eye contact with women who look from a distance like they might be aggressively sexual.

Edited by ~Ruqaya's Amal~

I did mention an injection. I'm told it eliminates all the theoretical problems you thought of. And I am serious. The stink of those pros could not be masked with soaps and deodorants. You're not thinking at the correct level.

Guest Mushu

It is actually Makruh to go to the 'Souq' in Islam. Souq being any shopping establishment. One should only go to purchase his/her necessities, and then leave. We have narrations stating that Shaytaan's abode is the Souq.

It is reccomended to Sabih (SubhanAllah, wa al-Hamdulilah, wa la illaha ila Allah, wa Allahu akbar) whilst walking too.

I was there for shopping necessary items. I hate shopping.

And, no thanks but I don't want to hide in jail for decades from globally sponsored brain washed throngs of Hinda+Zulaikha clones, nor am I anything at all like Prophet Yusuf (as) (or any other Prophet for that matter) in any way. Those ugly semi-nude organic machines with legs do not seek or fall for extraordinary beauty, I don't think so. My instinct told me that the semi-nude girl following us around was actually either from a financially mediocre family or, as a disturbingly large number of girls today, was indoctrinated and simply prowling for her next meal.

How are people unable to imagine the degenerated possibilities of today's rotten and collapsing society is beyond me. If you live in the West and you get to deal with such things so much that its trivial for you then thats understandable, and you have my pity. Me, I'm supposedly living in an Islamic republic, and things were never this bad in the past. Never thought they would be.

Edited by Darth Vader

Guest Mushu

Doesn't the word souq, as it was known to the Arabs, encompass more than just being "any shopping establishment."

Does it?

So, I was in a big city of my former residence during these Eid holidays. Since some time I have been noticing how shamelessly many females stare at me. It gives me very dirty and repulsive sort of vibes. However, I was shocked to behold almost half naked females in the city when I went shopping. Its like females are OUT TO GRAB men for a number of reasons. Females' world population was 54% and rising as compared to men according to a survey some years ago. Then there's the materialism and other things from globalization. I have reports of young females (in "Muslim" families no less) going Hinda for fun. Because, lets face it, people don't believe in / won't wait for the afterlife. And reports of gang rape of men, including a man I know, who got lured into the trap and found a team of "Muslim" female students with some sort of injection ready for him. He was lucky to survive without much harm.

Anyway, in a shopping mall frequented by upper classes, I came across a scantly clad girl pushing her empty trolley and stalking me and my brother in law, as well as sales rep girls chatting us up too much, among others, even married ones who all had extremely shameless eyes, with faces and expressions that oddly remind of sex organs if you catch a glimpse, and that real dirty feeling of being in the vicinity of a (free) prostitute. I remembered this feeling from Cyprus, and it makes you feel icky, nausea and like taking a bath.

I don't want them to be able to stare at me and I want to cover my face. No, I don't think my little beard will help, and I don't want a big Jewish one or a caveman beard either. So either hijab or I should stay home and avoid big shopping centers of upper classes.

I realize that normal men are sitting on top a pile of dynamite here. There have been too many cases of false sexual harassment police cases here. When a woman goes to a police station after tearing up her own clothes and then blames a man who rejected her or who she wants revenge on for any reason for the deed. Its a alarming situation and all the madness is only going to increase exponentially as time passes according to my experience.

I think you need to stop watching so many horror movies..

stay home, pretend ur married or in a deep relationship when some random chik comes to u and ofcourse if mutah is in ur dictionary. Get some mustahab points!

"There have been too many cases of false sexual harassment police cases here. When a woman goes to a police station after tearing up her own clothes and then blames a man who rejected her or who she wants revenge on for any reason for the deed. Its a alarming situation and all the madness is only going to increase exponentially as time passes according to my experience. "

Women in general like to run show. So hve ur own show ready. If she blames u, play it along. And the most important thing ever, get some good female friends .. ppl who can always back u up. while growin up in the west i hve always had more loyal and nice female friends than guy friends.

And no need for hijab. BE a MAN !

The only nice and loyal female friends I have is my mother and my sisters. My wife might vouch for me too. But you're ignoring the 100% corrupt police and absence of a working justice system here. I got fined once for a small violation and being ignorant of its reality, I decided to plead not guilty. It cost me a small fortune in expenses (pay court staff (for nothing - all must pay), pay lawyer, pay lawyer's PA, pay for photocopies of latest proceedings, burn fuel to drive to court and attend so many times, leaves from work without salary, etc.) and about 30 months to finally win the case and that only after the judge got transferred away and a rookie boy judge took his place, finally heard us in full and gave the decision on the same day.

Seriously. Its just better to wear hijab with lots of improvised under paddings like pillows, and perhaps even a stink to deter throngs of materialistic secular-people-with-muslim-names interacting with whom only brings trouble. Especially strange women. They are already weak minded creatures. Then they are hyped too much and are used to attention and admiration. Then they are indoctrinated through globalization. Even a psychopathic niece of mine has a crush on me, for crying out loud. And if, heavens forbid, they choose to round up people instead of going to the police then I'll have to deal with a large angry mob of her "brothers" and "uncles".

I have made many predictions on SC before and they have come true, and I can tell now that this problem is going to get out of hand a hell lot sooner than we think. It'll be a part of the post-society-living-and-fine-zombie-apocalypse that is not far away now.

Brother seriously i think your blowing things out of proportion. It all comes down to how you behave in public. Girls will only chat you up and stare shamelessly if you are giving them a chance to. Giving off vibes, or maybe even flirting with them. Do they stare at EVERY male or just you ?

I just think its funny because when i changed my attitude the way i dress, behave and look at people (from being a playboy to a "mo2min") i realised it all narrows down to your behavior !!!! If you wear muscle tight shirt and have your triceps bulging out, your hair gelled and wearing the latest of the latest, just go buy milk and maybe some noodles lol then dont be upset if you get girls looking at you, or even guys trying to fight you !

I personally found the best hijab for a male is his behavior and dress sense. You dont have to dress like a bum and you can still be neat without wearing latest of the latest. I dont know bro, i just think it all narrows down to YOU, because i found with my personal experience, when you ignore "them" they tend to ignore you too ...

Its just that the young girls (and boys as well of course) being rolled out into the society these days have no sense of honor or shame and if you only observe their body language, expressions and behavior you can get easily disturbed if you're a conventional man living in an allegedly Islamic society. They're obviously Godless and believe in no-holds-barred for anything except self preservation. No, its not just me. I don't think I'm that special. I dress simply, not like a "cool dude" or a "handsome hunk" at all. I don't throw them bones either. Never have, never will. And thats also a reason to worry. Most people normally leave me be. No strangers ever attempt to provoke or confront me. I used to have long unruly hair and with my beard and looks people would get scared. I've never cared what people have to say or think about me either. But this "for sale" materialistic and secular behavior of females that I'm witnessing in a alarmingly increased frequency is something I find unacceptable.

Brother seriously i think your blowing things out of proportion. It all comes down to how you behave in public. Girls will only chat you up and stare shamelessly if you are giving them a chance to. Giving off vibes, or maybe even flirting with them. Do they stare at EVERY male or just you ?

I just think its funny because when i changed my attitude the way i dress, behave and look at people (from being a playboy to a "mo2min") i realised it all narrows down to your behavior !!!! If you wear muscle tight shirt and have your triceps bulging out, your hair gelled and wearing the latest of the latest, just go buy milk and maybe some noodles lol then dont be upset if you get girls looking at you, or even guys trying to fight you !

I personally found the best hijab for a male is his behavior and dress sense. You dont have to dress like a bum and you can still be neat without wearing latest of the latest. I dont know bro, i just think it all narrows down to YOU, because i found with my personal experience, when you ignore "them" they tend to ignore you too ...

nice shot!

Its just that the young girls (and boys as well of course) being rolled out into the society these days have no sense of honor or shame and if you only observe their body language, expressions and behavior you can get easily disturbed if you're a conventional man living in an allegedly Islamic society. They're obviously Godless and believe in no-holds-barred for anything except self preservation. No, its not just me. I don't think I'm that special. I dress simply, not like a "cool dude" or a "handsome hunk" at all. I don't throw them bones either. Never have, never will. And thats also a reason to worry. Most people normally leave me be. No strangers ever attempt to provoke or confront me. I used to have long unruly hair and with my beard and looks people would get scared. I've never cared what people have to say or think about me either. But this "for sale" materialistic and secular behavior of females that I'm witnessing in a alarmingly increased frequency is something I find unacceptable.

Yes brother but can you change it ? no you can not. Maybe you might be able to change one persons life and that may be enough for you to make a little difference in the world. Dont worry about the rest. Truth is bro your only noticing the females, because your interested in the females. Have you noticed how materialistic guys are these days ? how they are "for sale" and so forth ? Come on bro, the answer is simple

Ignore them and they will ignore you, when someone asks a question you answer it, if they want to know more you tell them more, if they dont listen then bad luck, just move on with your life. Unless your willing to become an assassin and take out all the head honchos in charge of hollywood, the media, the people in the drug trade, politicians, sex slavery, gambling, you name it what ever industry poisons society, then really you cant do much bro.

Just man up, get yourself a lady (or 4 if you can handle it), work hard, raise your kids so they dont become illusioned like the rest of society, then Inshallah if you do YOUR JOB and i do MY JOB and everyone on SC does THEIR JOB, then Inshallah we will have more then 313 people awaiting the Imam Mahdi a.s

As 2pac says in his long last words

1 n*gga teach 2 n*gga , 3 teach 4 n*ggas , and them n*ggas teach more n*ggas, and when we blast, it will the biggest blast you heard, and them is my last wordz !

nice shot!

why thank you lol

Edited by Ricky-Dee