Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

I Want To Wear Hijab

Rate this topic

Why are you guys handing out medals to each other by the way?

I did mention boys in that post you quoted. My target is our actually secular society. Our soulless and ritualized dedications. And our severely imbalanced and abominate cultural mutations. Its a delicate situation now the way. Its a result of our own doing. E.g., the way everyone has been feeding steroidal nourishments to things like feminism, eccentric rights etc. since many decades based on random reports of oppression towards them. We have drifted far, far away. Not every male or female are the same. Criticism doesn't necessarily mean hate. Its a disturbing and explosive mix accelerating unthinkably and we're all sitting on the top. In Japan, raping a woman is encouraged because their population is going down enough. What if tomorrow they say that its okay if a group of women rape a man. Because women are so extra special or different, although equal to men simultaneously somehow, and that there is also a new science discovery that says that its good for you. Anything goes.

For example, when you see a poster who is being stubborn, imbecile, a troll, with flawed reasoning, running amok, you think they're a troll, or atheist, or wahabi. I'm saying what if that person is only a member of the latest generation that can post. What if their brains have devolved and degenerated to that level? We're taking most things for granted.

No one on internet save real life friends and no one on SC know my true life identity because I like to remain anonymous. It benefits me greatly and I feel safe that way. Similarly, I feel I would be a lot less bothered in real life with a veil over my face. Secondly, I want to put all the modern secular scumbags to shame by doing THEIR job to fulfill the purpose of it.

Its interesting you find it necessary to upset yourself with these thoughts. If youre serious they appear quite extreme in thier disturbance (unless youre exaggerating). Maybe you should try turning a few of them around, in my experience the majority of disturbance is happening within us as a product of our thinking, not an objective reality. You want to solve these 'problems', go to the ultimate source of your suffering - yourself - and stop telling yourself its about women who dont appear to you as you'd prefer. Changing that is hopeless, changing the way you think about it means you have a chance of ending it. Unless you have no interest in doing that.

I can not allow predators or clowns around my children as they grow up watching them and possibly grow up to imitate or follow them under the illusion that its normal. I have numerous very natural reasons to be upset. Instead of wasting time trying to turn them, I would much rather very simply wear hijab in such places, and through that I'll put the better souls among them to shame and reflection, and make the wretched ones even more persistent by it. Any change as a result of that would feel like a victory to me.

What if he was wearing green instead of black, had a beard, big eyes and "looked righteous" instead? Would that be called hijab as well? But what I want is a veil to cover my face - a proper sort of barrier for the sight, or hijab. Perhaps made of scalps sewn together to make it look masculine. :D

I live near Lahore, Pakistan. You're right. Non-Muslim women (and men) must be generally a million times better in comparison for many reasons when it comes to such things. Since childhood, our men and women are "wanabe" western folk, who think it cool and wise and hip to imitate them and their ways but only end up becoming something revolting.

Kafir is always a lot better than Munafiq. That is what I like about Turkish people. No Munafiqs there. Only Kafir or Muslim. No claims no frauds and no reason to either.

I live near Lahore, Pakistan. You're right. Non-Muslim women (and men) must be generally a million times better in comparison for many reasons when it comes to such things. Since childhood, our men and women are "wanabe" western folk, who think it cool and wise and hip to imitate them and their ways but only end up becoming something revolting.

Kafir is always a lot better than Munafiq. That is what I like about Turkish people. No Munafiqs there. Only Kafir or Muslim. No claims no frauds and no reason to either.

That explains everything....

Best of luck bro, but it hink you should be more worried about the taliban slaughtering shiites off a bus and blowing up local masjids, not how to stop women from looking at you, or sheilding your kids to the an extent that when they grow up they will NEVER know how to make decisions for themselves because daddy made all decisions for them

Salam bro

DV bhai, that is some seriously immoral behaviour you're describing. I really don't know what to say. Though honestly, I haven't seen similar sort of behavior (from women) in Karachi, but the boys here are just as indecent as you think.

I just hope our children grow up in a better society than in which we live.

Try going to a place like a new and hip huge multi-departmental store where they sell everything. Some place posh, perhaps in the cantonment, with the feeling of security and the right atmosphere and you'll be surprised about our women who can be just as indecent as those boys.

Only another intelligent parent can realize how concerning things are. I know about exploits of so many of my relatives, cousins, younglings (Seyyed + Shia) both men and women some of them who, even after marriage, are into all sorts of bad habits. All sorts we can think of even including pedophilia and bisexual activity. Boys and girls who became husbands, wives but are still at it. And it looks like now they just want to "taste" as many as they can, especially those they could never before. This one time I was at a gathering and in a semi-isolated place these four cousins of mine including three sisters, one married, and a married male cousin within a flash kissed each other and then one of them winked at me. I pretended as if I hadn't noticed, thanks to the night atmosphere. Some individuals do this as if its great thawab to spread this filth. They want everybody else to join in. Based on a lot of such experiences about the lower limit of people, I never ever let my children out of sight when any guests or relatives are about except a handful of trusted ones. I thank God for having kept me safe and pristine and I want my children saved as well.

Best of luck bro, but it hink you should be more worried about the taliban slaughtering shiites off a bus and blowing up local masjids, not how to stop women from looking at you

Thanks for your concern. This central Punjab area is among the safest in Pakistan. Moreover, God has granted me the means to not only protect myself but provide protection for others as well. So I took up the responsibility of organizing, planning and providing armed security with over a dozen to twenty other volunteer men under me each Muharram for our local community and whenever needed in between on specific dates when there are reports of threat. I always welcome and long for the highest honor of martyrdom though, and not afraid or concerned in that regard for my self.

I can not allow predators or clowns around my children as they grow up watching them and possibly grow up to imitate or follow them under the illusion that its normal. I have numerous very natural reasons to be upset. Instead of wasting time trying to turn them, I would much rather very simply wear hijab in such places, and through that I'll put the better souls among them to shame and reflection, and make the wretched ones even more persistent by it. Any change as a result of that would feel like a victory to me.

When i said 'turn some around' i was refering to the statements youre making to yourself. Does calling people you know nothing about 'scumbag' make you feel like a good person? or does it make you feel more like a scumbag? the problem isnt them, the problem is your reaction to them, that is causing your suffering. Youre even inventing stories for your kids about how they'll be corrupted and living as if its true. This is insanity - youre arguing with reality (God). Do you think it shouldnt be this way? do you think people shouldnt be allowed to behave the way they do? do you think Gods creation is anything less than perfect? its perfect that they make theese decisions, how could they not? theyre living in their reality just like youre living in yours, except youre all in their business, making it all about them when your problems are all about you. Dont you see other ppl living int he same circumstances as you and not suffering like you do? raising healthy kids with smart heads on their shoulders? would you take your kids tests away from them? do you even think thats possible?