Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shi'as Beheaded In Pakistan

Rate this topic

May Allah (s.w.t) punish those who seek violence, and punish those who oppress. La'nah on Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, they have beheaded two of our Shi'a brothers inhumanely with regular knives. May Allah (s.w.t) grant these martyrs success, pray for them.

WARNING: extremely gruesome video, if you are easily disturbed by graphic videos, don't watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2jMqogfOA&feature=player_embedded

La'anah on the oppressors!

• Advanced Member

Shias already have militias in countries like Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, even Saudi. But at least in Pakistan it won't work because they have already tried them in the 1980's and 1990's against the sunni militias. They made organizations using names of Sipah-e-Mohamed and the offshoots of Tehrik-e-Jafria and killed worshippers in sunni masjids, but their opponents reacted more fiercely so shias gave up this idea. Now there are more scary groups like Taliban that shias cannot fight.

I must say fighting is not the solution. Sit with people. Stop inciting hatred causing disharmony and unrest everywhere.

• Advanced Member

Shias already have militias in countries like Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, even Saudi. But at least in Pakistan it won't work because they have already tried them in the 1980's and 1990's against the sunni militias. They made organizations using names of Sipah-e-Mohamed and the offshoots of Tehrik-e-Jafria and killed worshippers in sunni masjids, but their opponents reacted more fiercely so shias gave up this idea. Now there are more scary groups like Taliban that shias cannot fight.

I must say fighting is not the solution. Sit with people. Stop inciting hatred causing disharmony and unrest everywhere.

Don't rant here, explain that to your deobandi brothers who are savages.

• Veteran Member

Wrong. SMP never attacked innocent worshippers. It's your Deobandi goons who attack anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with them. You'll be surprised at the contempt some Sunnis have for the Deobandis.

Yes, sit with you. We'll do that if you stop killing innocents first.

YouTube made a wise decision, I think, and took the video down. I believe Pakistan provides safe harbor for these animals in hopes of gaining influence with them when NATO leaves Afghanistan. I am talking about groups similar to and the Haqqani network. When the Pakistani army does something one of these organizations does not like it acts out in manners such as this killing innocent Shia. They will not kill Sunnis because they are Sunnis.

• Advanced Member

^^^

Will you please listen to yourself? Forgetting for a moment the rights and wrongs of partition what has that to do with extremist sunni terrorism against Shi'ah?

Is Mr. Jinnah also responsible for the oppression of Shi'ah in Bahrain? How about Afghanistan or the Ta'if/Qatif areas in Saudi? What about the terrorists killing Shi'ah in Iraq on a regular basis, is that because of Mr. Jinnah too?

ALI

• Advanced Member

Shias already have militias in countries like Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, even Saudi. But at least in Pakistan it won't work because they have already tried them in the 1980's and 1990's against the sunni militias. They made organizations using names of Sipah-e-Mohamed and the offshoots of Tehrik-e-Jafria and killed worshippers in sunni masjids, but their opponents reacted more fiercely so shias gave up this idea.

I was in Pakistan when this happened and i am quite fimiliar with this as well. Let me assure everyone here that you are full of Mauwiya (pardon my french)

SPM was not even active or even created in the 80'. It was created in the late 90's when things were spiralling out of control as a retaliatory force who did targetted assisinations of upper SSP goons. They were not involved in any incidents of killing worshippers in Masjids and while this was going on the attacks on Shias was reduced as well.

Now there are more scary groups like Taliban that shias cannot fight.

Taliban is scary? They are devoid of Islam and they commit suicide bombing in public killing civilians

Been there done that. Unfortunately your Mullahs are just as ignorant and dishonest as you are.

As open minded as i am, i don't think anyone can deny shia's specifically are the ones being persecuted.

You will never see a shia suicide bomber(if you do, to a much less extent than any other group)

It is ridiculous to behead someone because they historically say there is proof that the first three calipha's have done such and such.

Why not behead the atheists or christians, who say Jesus pbuh is God, or atheists who insult Muhammed pbuh as a lier (because prophets don't exist).

• Advanced Member

Why not behead the atheists or christians, who say Jesus pbuh is God, or atheists who insult Muhammed pbuh as a lier (because prophets don't exist).

You were doing great till this part. couldnt quit while you were ahead. What you have suggested above is just wrong and shows taliban type mentality.

As open minded as i am, i don't think anyone can deny shia's specifically are the ones being persecuted.

You will never see a shia suicide bomber(if you do, to a much less extent than any other group)

It is ridiculous to behead someone because they historically say there is proof that the first three calipha's have done such and such.

Is there anyone who doesn't see that the Shia are being persecuted and not only in Pakistan? I am sure the Taliban types would do the same if they got their hands on those others you mentioned

Edited by Basso
  • 2 weeks later...